Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#878305 Mar 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is that some "Hispanics" are white and some are black, particularly those from the Caribbean.
And the native culture part gets tossed to the wind? That ain't right!

Luther Ghahate was a very cool little guy, the sort that you never forget. He was so proud of his Zuni culture and to be serving in the US Army that his pride was contagious.

Pride doesn't make a person bullet proof and Luther's name is on the Vietnam wall. I helped train him for war__that was no guarantee either I guess.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#878306 Mar 22, 2013
Unless there is proof that the two opponents were innocent, you don't have a leg to stand on.

More of your stupid conspiracy theories??

Calling it a bit odd is proof of what??

But it's ok for you and your side to spend over four years claiming Obama has no BC, is Muslim, Kenyan, whatever.

Or to have spent 5 years demonizing the Clintons on a land deal??

Face it, fatty. The only ones who practice the politics of destruction are Repugnants like you.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer my question. How come liberal candidates never seem to have any skeletons in their closet around election time?
Did you know Obama won the Senate in Illinois twice because of alleged sex scandals surrounding both of his opponents?
You don't find that a little bit odd?
Sex scandals are a sure fire way to discredit anyone - whether the allegations are true or not.
You underestimate the propagandists if you don't think they would stoop to any level to discredit their favored candidate opponents.
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

#878307 Mar 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
You are an unregistered 'guest' on Topix.
Your name cannot be stolen, because you have no real Tolpix name. You're merely a visitor.
There are millions of Carol's in America.
You dumb enough to think you're the 'real Carol'??
You're a real idiot!!
Register yourself and you'll eliminate the need for your constant whining about someone 'stealing' a name you don't own!!
You are still too retarded to figure out how to register??
You prefer to be a troll??
<quoted text>
Your name cannot be stolen? Bullshit liar..
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#878308 Mar 22, 2013
Big Sis Refuses To Answer Congress On Bullet Purchases

http://www.infowars.com/big-sis-refuses-to-an...

Not answerable to the People, clearly not Our form of government.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#878309 Mar 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
All of that is correct, but service cannot be refused for lack of an ID if the person is obviously of legal age. Like EasyEed.
And you better watch the rest of those reasons (like "too loud") if the person is a minority.
"John Galt"
You are full of crap. Service can and is refused on a regular basis to persons who do not carry ID no matter how old they may look. I have been refused.
Peace

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#878310 Mar 22, 2013
Even Ed recognizes that you're an idiot.

Why don't you go to a bar and be brave??

Get thrown out or get arrested.

Encouraging others to break the law is an illegal activity.

And you are an idiot to cling to this stupid line of reasoning.

Show ID or no booze. Period. In some states, you cannot even remain on the premises if you refuse to show ID.

Even your wingmates abandoned your ignorance on this issue.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Go read the law and regulations that were attached instead of repeating anecdotes.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#878311 Mar 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an impotent wimp would steal a woman's identity and location to silence them out of fear and intimidation, Comrade.
Let me get this straight, dumb carol, one would steal A WOMAN'S identity and location to silence THEM? Does one fear intimidation or intimidate by fear? I bet you've met a lot of men who suffered from impotence--some probably even "decided" to be gay shortly after the introduction.(Could you please indicate your definition of comrade without mangling the language beyond all recognition?)
Jane Says

New York, NY

#878312 Mar 22, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Well if Flack is correct, the Fed is printing money and growing wheat which is eventually going to cause another Great Depression.
you won't find it funny that because of this government's printing of money to cover the biggest debtor nation in history, the dollar is no longer used as world currency and your savings and investments are worthless.

those coffee truck twinkies you live for will cost $1000 each.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#878313 Mar 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think he did go. I think the video coverage was a mock-up, staged. The coverage I saw only showed him in close-ups and then a long shot of a man at a podium so far away it was impossible to have identified him as any particular person. That tiny blob could have been anybody.
Maybe they used Jamie Foxx as a fill-in?

Django unleashed in Israel!

Spokane, WA

#878314 Mar 22, 2013
flack wrote:
Good harvests had built up a mass of 250,000,000 bushels of wheat to be 'carried over' when 1929 opened. By May there was also a winter-wheat crop of 560,000,000 bushels ready for harvest in the Mississippi Valley. This oversupply caused a drop in wheat prices so heavy that the net incomes of the farming population from wheat were threatened with extinction. Stock markets are always sensitive to the future state of commodity markets and the slump in Wall-street predicted for May by Sir George Paish, arrived on time. In June 1929 the position was saved by a severe drought in the Dakotas and the Canadian West, plus unfavorable seed times in Argentina and Eastern Australia. The oversupply would now be wanted to fill the big gaps in the 1929 world wheat production. From 97c per bushel in May wheat rose to $1.49 in July. When it was seen that at this figure the American farmers would get rather more for their smaller crop than that of 1928, up went stock again and from far and wide orders came to buy shares for the profits to come.
"flack"
4th. times a charm. Your post regarding wheat is now part of the thread. Interesting.
Peace
Jane Says

New York, NY

#878315 Mar 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Cain was a promoter, not really possessing great business or management skills. A very shallow candidate.
that little and still better than the empty suit that got elected. the difference is the lapdog MS media (Obama's personal dog meat) vetted Cain while blindly drooling over Obama.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#878316 Mar 22, 2013
carol wrote:
You see, "carol," the thing about republicans is that they're instinctively greedy and competitive. They will literally do anything to "win" against another human being, even if "winning" means they're gonna die too. It's just what those people do. Here, come sit on my lap and I'll explain it to you.
Long ago and far away there was a land where bad people - conservatives generally, no matter what they called themselves - did horrible things to other people in the name of national progress (personal gain.) The things they did were sooooo horrible that it caused a genetic mutation in their victims rendering them incapable of ever trusting anyone again or of ever not being scared of loss.
As the survivors reproduced they not only passed along the mutation, they codified it, turned it into a religion of sorts. It's based on the premise that your fellow man will screw you given half a chance and not think twice about it, so you're better off screwing your neighbor first. It's a cynical reading of the Golden Rule but it's the truth nonetheless.
They knew that just coming right out and saying this would bring down the wrath of the people on their heads so they dressed it up in language which made it seem they were merely following god's instructions when he famously said, "GO FORTH AND LIE, CHEAT, AND STEAL TO GET YOU A PILE BEFORE IT'S ALL GONE!" OH, "AND DON' FO'GET TO PUT MY SHARE IN THE PLATE ON SATURDAY OR EVEN SUNDAY!"
Those people been playin' this game so long they fo'get they playin' it. They could be up to their nose in raw sewage and they'd still be tryin' to figure an angle that might allow them to capture the market in shit.
So you see, "carol," it's not that those folks are "bad," what they are is genetically scared of losin' their stuff. That? Oh, um, that's just my cane. I keep it there so it's handy if I want to stand up and stretch my legs.
Is that so douchebag? Then explain John Kerry docking his Yacht in Rhode Island until he was caught. Maybe you can explain why Al "Jazeera" Gore sold his TV network out of the goodness of his liberal heart?

Baawwwaaahhhh!!!

Mucking Foron!
Nuculur option

Seminole, FL

#878317 Mar 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Even Ed recognizes that you're an idiot.
Why don't you go to a bar and be brave??
Get thrown out or get arrested.
Encouraging others to break the law is an illegal activity.
And you are an idiot to cling to this stupid line of reasoning.
Show ID or no booze. Period. In some states, you cannot even remain on the premises if you refuse to show ID.
Even your wingmates abandoned your ignorance on this issue.
<quoted text>
Register yourself and you'll eliminate the need for your constant whining about someone 'stealing' a name you don't own!!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#878318 Mar 22, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>you won't find it funny that because of this government's printing of money to cover the biggest debtor nation in history, the dollar is no longer used as world currency and your savings and investments are worthless.
those coffee truck twinkies you live for will cost $1000 each.
Bah, I went to Europe back in 2007 and we were no longer the world's currency then thanks to Bush's failed policies, the exchange rate was worse than today. Bush sank us and the dollar with him and that's the truth.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#878319 Mar 22, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
You are full of crap. Service can and is refused on a regular basis to persons who do not carry ID no matter how old they may look. I have been refused.
Peace
You tell him Eed, hold his feet to the fire on this one, don't let him slip through this one my pitbull-like friend.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#878320 Mar 22, 2013
Go look at the historical exchanges rates if you do not believe Homer. Bush fcked us in every possible way and you idiots continue to blame Obama. He's still picking up the pieces.

Spokane, WA

#878321 Mar 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it ever occur to you that the Topix Gods are helping you??
They saw you were again making a complete fool of yourself, and took pity on you by deleting your silly messages.
To say wheat caused the depression is akin to saying the Moon causes nighttime. LOL
In spite of your 'Chicken Little' wishes, the stock market is rockin' and rollin' again today!!
DOW Up 84 points as this message is posted.
"nutsucker"
Why do the Topix Gods not help the sane folks on this thread and lose some of the crap you post??
Peace
KMA
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#878322 Mar 22, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
You are incorrect. In the State of Washington it is against the law to be in a bar/lounge without an ID card which indicates age. I have been asked for ID and I can only wish there was a question as to my age.
Recently I was in a bar and a young man came in and ordered a beer. He was asked for ID, said he was out training for Bloomsday, he was in sweats, no pockets. He had no ID and was not served.
Peace
Sounds like a police state to me. I've never been asked for an ID anywhere, that's ridiculous.
Nuculur option

Pompano Beach, FL

#878323 Mar 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>Register yourself and you'll eliminate the need for your constant whining about someone 'stealing' a name you don't own!!
Could you please repeat that?

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#878325 Mar 22, 2013
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, no, you're dividing in the wrong state. There aren't any 4 cent bullets, not enough of a profit to be made.
I gotta stand corrected. Looked at the receipt, and as it turns out it was boxes of 100 for $17.99, and he bought five of them. My bad. This is, however, considerably less than the .40 per bullet you folks are getting ripped for.

Sorry about your luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 70,069
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr wojar 179,332
GOP Votes go 2 dem. votes. 4 hr Votes go 2 dems 1
A young black kid asks his mother, "Mama what's... 4 hr Funny But True 10
Rediscovering Lost Photos From a Long-Ago West End 6 hr Great view 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Friv4games 47,494
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 7 hr RJS 7,822
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]