Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#878343 Mar 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a police state to me. I've never been asked for an ID anywhere, that's ridiculous.
"silly"
Ridiculous? I have to agree. There are a bunch of ridiculous laws, i.e., a law reguireing me to purchase a product I may not want or need, in one case health insurance.
Peace
PS: Why the change? You responded to one of my posts and did not call me a sicko or sign off with one of your favorites?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#878344 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I totally have to agree with Galt on this one. The police are not your friend, and the truth will not set you free, it'll more than likely land you in jail. The police are trained to lie and entrap, never trust a cop, even if he's off duty.
I don't even know what they are arguing about, I just like seeing retard Eed going after Galt.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#878345 Mar 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Establishment policy, not the law.
Don't be a sheep, challenge it.
Come on Eed he called you a sheep, don't be a little bitch and run off, fight back!!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#878346 Mar 22, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re citing Mediamatter as your source…If ignorance is Bliss you must be the happiest guy alive!!
Can you refute the story?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878347 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Dummy. Why should the police go into any bar and restaurant and have the right to ask for a persons id? Why? Who ever heard of such a thing?
This has nothing to do with buying guns you fuggin moran.
The police do not have that right, but most fools cooperate like sheep.

Galt would ask the police their reason and then decide whether to cooperate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#878348 Mar 22, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
And so in summary, the Fed is printing money and growing wheat and purchasing as many bullets as they can get their hands on.
The net effect of all of this will be a 2nd Great Depression only this time the government will have enough ammo to pump 2 bullets into the head of every man, woman, and child living in the country, once they run out of drones, which goes without saying.
Homer on the pulse of rightwing thinking for today.
wheat?

the NRA has debunked the ammo thing, but a wheat conspiracy?

sounds like some Alex Jones nonsense.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878349 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I totally have to agree with Galt on this one. The police are not your friend, and the truth will not set you free, it'll more than likely land you in jail. The police are trained to lie and entrap, never trust a cop, even if he's off duty.
The Ramseys in Colorado would likely have been wrongly convicted if they had cooperated with the police. Fortunately for them, they had good legal representation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#878350 Mar 22, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
And so in summary, the Fed is printing money and growing wheat and purchasing as many bullets as they can get their hands on.
The net effect of all of this will be a 2nd Great Depression only this time the government will have enough ammo to pump 2 bullets into the head of every man, woman, and child living in the country, once they run out of drones, which goes without saying.
Homer on the pulse of rightwing thinking for today.
Don't forget the ethanol and for God's sakes don't overlook the 30 million illegals who snuck across our Southern border and immediately took up middle management corporate positions with full retirement and lifelong benefits.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#878351 Mar 22, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Ridiculous? I have to agree. There are a bunch of ridiculous laws, i.e., a law reguireing me to purchase a product I may not want or need, in one case health insurance.
Peace
PS: Why the change? You responded to one of my posts and did not call me a sicko or sign off with one of your favorites?
Yeah, or auto insurnace or paying into Social Security or property taxes, school taxes(wtf, I don't even have kids!), come on Eed let's start a revolution! Who's with us?

Chant with me Eed:

Defund Medicare now!
Defund Medicare now!
Defund Medicare now!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#878352 Mar 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The police do not have that right, but most fools cooperate like sheep.
Galt would ask the police their reason and then decide whether to cooperate.
Sheesh, you must have moved to California, don't try and pull that crap on a PA State Trooper. Come on Eed, jump in!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#878353 Mar 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget the ethanol and for God's sakes don't overlook the 30 million illegals who snuck across our Southern border and immediately took up middle management corporate positions with full retirement and lifelong benefits.
Ha! Classic! Thanks for the laugh for today :)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#878354 Mar 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
The Rev. Jesse Jackson called for a mass, nonviolent protest in Detroit against the new emergency financial manager at a rally this morning at city hall.
The activists alongside Jackson pledged to file a lawsuit next week challenging the constitutionality of Michigan's new emergency manager law, which takes effect Thursday and grants broad powers to the incoming EFM, Kevyn Orr.
Jackson, who was joined by Detroit Councilwoman JoAnn Watson and Congressman John Conyers, also called on the U.S. Department of Justice to intervene to protect Detroiters' right to vote.
"Detroit cannot be reduced to a rummage sale," Jackson said.
"Detroit cannot be reduced to a rummage sale," Jackson said??????

It already has been by the City Council and the Detroit Public School Board along with Brother Kwame and his other crooks. This last week brought more charges against more of Brotha Kwame's organized crime friends. More charges against more Kwame Kerap is forthcoming. Detroit is a hellhole of Liberalism gone wild. An no one is apologizing for it. In fact, they are defiantly stupid.

Brotha Jesse is getting too old for this lying skin game. He needs to blow off into the urban fog.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#878355 Mar 22, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"flack"
4th. times a charm. Your post regarding wheat is now part of the thread. Interesting.
Peace
Had to do it in two parts. Hope you read both. It is interesting. Thanks

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#878356 Mar 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget the ethanol and for God's sakes don't overlook the 30 million illegals who snuck across our Southern border and immediately took up middle management corporate positions with full retirement and lifelong benefits.
Apparently they snuck in as soon as DBWriter took up a post. Everything gets by him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#878357 Mar 22, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re citing Mediamatter as your source…If ignorance is Bliss you must be the happiest guy alive!!
lol

it's all over the net. but i like using sources that nutjobs don't like. i mean, just look at your amusing response! and i wouldn't get that from this site.....

Dominican police probe claim that US web site paid to find prostitutes

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/03/22/domin...

so who's ignorant? seems you can't even figure out how to use Google.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#878359 Mar 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>Register yourself and you'll eliminate the need for your constant whining about someone 'stealing' a name you don't own!!
You are still too retarded to figure out how to register??
You prefer to be a troll??
gfy and you'll eliminate the need for your constant whining; still too retarded to figure out how to gfy? ask jane.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#878360 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I hope he sues them into bankruptcy
i've been posting stuff over there and they just keep deleting it.

can't figure out why.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#878361 Mar 22, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, or auto insurnace or paying into Social Security or property taxes, school taxes(wtf, I don't even have kids!), come on Eed let's start a revolution! Who's with us?
Chant with me Eed:
Defund Medicare now!
Defund Medicare now!
Defund Medicare now!
Homer in fine form today.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#878362 Mar 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No but I watched her running away from Dana Bash the other day.
Anna Navarro took a swat at Limbaugh and the other rw loudmouths the other day and they're ganging up on her. Hah, looks like the (R) talking heads are at war with each other.
Not sure if you caught it but a Q poll puts Crist well ahead of Scott for 2014, Sink too.
Yup, he's the favorite so far, he just might pull it off too. Not too many people are interested it seems.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#878363 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Dummy. Why should the police go into any bar and restaurant and have the right to ask for a persons id? Why? Who ever heard of such a thing?
This has nothing to do with buying guns you fuggin moran.
ABCC agents do it all the time here in Virginia. They also check the price tags on the bottles and look for bootleg liquor.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Protesters Promise 28-Hour Sit-In At C... 24 min Liberal Lover 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Stop Global Changing 48,588
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 180,937
EverGreen Belgrade 1 hr The__Baron 16
World's Best Photo Art 1 hr Monte 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 68,795
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 70,617
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance