Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,401)

Showing posts 808,001 - 808,020 of1,071,378
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it's a tax haven for rich folks who's trying to put it back on the poor folks while it tries to protect the rich.
they should do what Iceland did. let the banks go bust, wiping out those foreign deposits, while protecting domestic deposits.
That's what they will do. Next stop, Grand Cayman National! Woo-hoo!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>She barely won her own district last time__doubtful she'll pull it off again.
Most of her financial support comes from outside her district.
Did you see her on the floor yesterday? Perhaps she should look into acting; in B movies!

During a floor speech Thursday, Bachmann called on the House to repeal President Barack Obama's health care law, passed three years ago.

"Repeal this failure before it literally kills women, kills children, kills senior citizens," Bachmann said.

Bachmann suggested Washington should stop the carnage before it's too late.

"Let's love people, let's care about people, let's repeal it now while we can," she said

Addressing CPAC on March 16, Bachmann also called conservatism "the movement of love."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/21/mich...

(Send in the white coats, she's totally delusional)
NaughtySupriZio

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
I AM The Waxturd Troling Carnival of Sockpuppets out in full force today!!
You know me as the turd that just wont flush.
I have been in love with but rejected by a virtual army:
Demidiots, TSM, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguingwitheidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
I once wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text> <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
|#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
#395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?#93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 20 #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
<quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
I also wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps it was copywrite protected. I highly doubt any college students act like these retards on here, these are adults, likely over 50, uneducated housebound freaks.
Obamabots
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Look, could we hurry this up a little? I've got a figure-drawing class I need to get ready for and I don't want to be tired. Carol? You want carol? Ok, let it be on your hands then.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
googan
A cross between a cheeseburger and a hampster
no, no, no. it's the offspring of the mating of a male bogan and a female gook.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I want nothing more than for blacks and minorities to find a way out of their circumstances. My wish is that even more will come back to the republican party.
But you can't help those who either don't want to be helped or would rather be dependent - that includes all races and colors.
The broken structure within the black community is something only they can change. And more black leaders are needed to send a clearer message.
But to simply ignore it and pretend like it's not contributing to the problems we now face is like ignoring the pink elephant in the room and pretending it's not there.
Poverty among single unwed mothers without a father in the home is the most significant contributor to the welfare crisis. It's a pretty big pink elephant.
i know you're not a racist. sorry if it came across as such.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
80% of the people on welfare are single white women with children.
Blacks make up only something like 13% of the population and yet you can't stop obsessing about them in everything you say.
So please spare us your phony concern about the black family.
Did you find out about Bill Clintons welfare reform act? Do you know how much a person receives on welfare? Do some homework and let us know if you could subside on it. It's not the picnic that your party depicts it to be.
lily loves the race card so intently, that she carefully dodges the actual population/welfare percentage issue like she's Obama, himself
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Exactly what I said yesterday. Have the Russians moved their money? To the Caymans? Those accounts are held by criminals and tax cheats.
Secretive Obamabots
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
You do?It's not that hard to understand really. Cyprus only has the two industry's: the military bases and their hoard of keen-eyed military personnel ever watchful for a bargain or opportunity, and the international money laundering scheme, unconnected to the military in any way, of course. That's it, end of story. Because the money-laundering scheme operated through the handful of banks established for that purpose, containing 4 or 5 times the GDP of the entire "nation," it was severely affected when those few banks decided they'd better at least pretend to be actual banks and lent a LOT of their fraudulent depositors' money on bullshit, as criminals everywhere are wont to do, see: horse-racing or gambling or blonde whores.
Well, the horses lost, the gambling went south, and the leggy blondes went back to the smelly sheiks and oil barons they'd started out with. So where'd that leave the little tax-haven? In the shitter, that's where. The whole country is nothing but a sham corporation set up to launder money. It's somewhat disingenuous of you to feign surprise when the cops raid the place.
Good analysis. Flack probably had no clue.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
We know Liberals are threaten by Intelligent Black Conservatives like Dr. Carson, Liberals can’t compete in the arena of Ideas so they will do what they do Best’ Opposition Research’ to personally destroy him!!!! One thing we know character matters and we know Dr. Carson unlike Powell won’t be browbeaten by Liberals back to the plantation!!
You're totally delusional.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, no, "appeasing our enemies" worked just fine, dear, remeber how American deaths fell off dramatically when we started paying the Sunnis not to shoot at us? It's inventing them all the time that doesn't work, sweetie.
Speaking of Sunni's, that central Damascus mosque that was blown to sht yesterday was Syria's main Sunni mosque. The mosque sat right next door to Assad's ruling Baath Party headquarters and several other government buildings.

Forty five died including a notable Imam and over 80 were injured in a blast that no one has yet taken credit for. The main opposition has denied any involvement.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Do you mean pink a in a white person blushing, because last I've checked suburban white folks in welfare red states were the dominate contributing factor to the welfare crisis in America? The fact still remains, there are more white people on welfare than any other race! Add in corporate welfare & the numbers go up by a 2/1 margin. Your rebuttal!
Aw screw it, man, who cares? There are too many people and people are filthy dirty greedy things. There's no need to try and determine a formula that satisfies everyone. STOP MAKING MORE PEOPLE! It is NOT brain surgery. Even the goddam chinee woke up one day and said, "Hold the phone, homer! They too damn many of us! We gotta stop!" But here we are in bumfuck 25 years later sloggin' along like God gonna pop out an' solve the penis shortage. GIVE - IT - A - REST!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, no, "appeasing our enemies" worked just fine, dear, remeber how American deaths fell off dramatically when we started paying the Sunnis not to shoot at us? It's inventing them all the time that doesn't work, sweetie.
Sort of like Obama creating Poverty to Fight Poverty…Right!!
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily loves the race card so intently, that she carefully dodges the actual population/welfare percentage issue like she's Obama, himself
So do tell, what are the actual numbers?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're totally delusional.
Obama voters
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Thank you, Sonic. And, no, I'm not a racist. I do believe, however, that the two races cannot live together peacefully and should be some form of separate but equal. I don't know what form this will take, perhaps they could come out at night and us in the daytime or vice-versa. Americans are clever people and I have faith we'll figure this out in a way that does not involve inter-marriage or cross-breeding.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what they will do. Next stop, Grand Cayman National! Woo-hoo!
The Russians called Mitt for advice! "Allo? Mittsky? Vat bank you use in Cayman Islands"
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of Sunni's, that central Damascus mosque that was blown to sht yesterday was Syria's main Sunni mosque. The mosque sat right next door to Assad's ruling Baath Party headquarters and several other government buildings.
Forty five died including a notable Imam and over 80 were injured in a blast that no one has yet taken credit for. The main opposition has denied any involvement.
Where is Ahmed Chalabi now anyway?

Syria is going to be total rubble. The whole country is being smashed to smithereens. A friend is trying to get his son out of there; but no luck yet. Where he lives has not seen the destruction yet, but it seems inevitable. The Syrians are stubborn people, no one will ever give up so it will be a fight till the finish.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of Sunni's, that central Damascus mosque that was blown to sht yesterday was Syria's main Sunni mosque. The mosque sat right next door to Assad's ruling Baath Party headquarters and several other government buildings.
Old joke but, the Sheite is about to hit the fan. I suppose the U.S. can always revise its mission statent in Iraq retroactively to something like, "We went in to bring more and cheaper oil to Iran!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 808,001 - 808,020 of1,071,378
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-10 7 min VAdame 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min Toj 97,424
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min baby 48,677
Abby 7-10 10 min Toj 9
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 29 min In Your Face 69
Chicago Democrats a Protected Species on the Na... 29 min bensley reality 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 173,533
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info