Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,400)

Showing posts 807,981 - 808,000 of1,036,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Joe Stalin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my goodness! The biggest to date? Does that mean 100 or more angry Cyprusians!!! There's still time for you and new yark to make it and she already has a mustache! bombs don't get lowered, carol, booms do. You know like the thingy that holds the jib up on a yacht? That's probably why the demonstrations have been so lightly attended up until now, they couldn't find enough people to look after their boats while they're gone? What about Benghazi, carol? Who's looking after that place and supervising the construction of the shrine to the fallen American heroes? Oh, the humanity! We seem to have to rob Peter to pay Paul?
Yeah__and where are the Benghazi survivors, why aren't they making the talk show rounds ffs it's been months and we don't even know their names.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't see anything about an invasion, blowing up and rebuilding an entire country just to get one man.
You should probably read the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998. Really. You should.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>If you think that's Ghost, you're farther gone than even I thought, Warturds.
Or maybe the Chicago scumbag dem, or lily, or you...what's the difference?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I think most people agree Saddam had to go or at least be neutralized which he was for the most part after the first Gulf war. Only the hardcore rightwingers and those Democrats who bought Bush's lies thought it worth invading/destroying/rebuilding an entire country to accomplish.
Homer has remained consistent on this since Powell went before the U.N. to sell Bush's bs story.
Again, were these democrats lying from 1998 to 2002 when they emphatically declared Saddam was a threat and had to be taken down or were they lying after 2002 when they said Bush lied?

You'll have to get me up to speed on the timeline of lying before I can respond.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I think most people agree Saddam had to go or at least be neutralized which he was for the most part after the first Gulf war. Only the hardcore rightwingers and those Democrats who bought Bush's lies thought it worth invading/destroying/rebuilding an entire country to accomplish.
Homer has remained consistent on this since Powell went before the U.N. to sell Bush's bs story.
Old news, let's focus on current problems.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Remember gang, You ARE The Message! Make nothing but emotional arguments! Stay on Offense! Embrace the News Cycle! And stick to short, colorful language! If we just stick together we can still win this!
Auntblabby

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't see anything about an invasion, blowing up and rebuilding an entire country just to get one man.
Obama's Iran invasion force does have room for one more old, pasty, overweight, balding cook, yur in luck, I'm confident you'll want to serve your master and yur country at the same time. Good luck.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah__and where are the Benghazi survivors, why aren't they making the talk show rounds ffs it's been months and we don't even know their names.
One would have to wonder about that if one had any intellectual curiosity. It's been, what, 6 months? I find that very unusual.
Auntblabby

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah__and where are the Benghazi survivors, why aren't they making the talk show rounds ffs it's been months and we don't even know their names.
The douchebags at the LSM gabfests just can't fit them in between all the Lindsay Lohan and Casey Anthony airtime required..
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Here, dumb carol, you figure it out: "Imminent and Eminent
Both are adjectives. Imminent means something's going to happen really soon or occur at any moment. For example death of Sara is imminent.
The meaning of Eminent is prominent, standing out above others in quality or position.For example Dr. Walter is an eminent Physician."
You were undoubtedly Florida teacher of the year in fiction several years running...
Thank you, leosnana. I knew I could count on you.

Guess in my haste, I confused "eminent domain" with "imminent threat" considering what's going on in Cypress - which kind of ties together.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Good news -

Hostess has picked the maker of Little Debbie as the lead bidder to buy its Drake's cakes.

According to a filing in U.S. bankruptcy court, McKee Foods has offered $27.5 million in cash for the cake brands, which include Devil Dogs, Funny Bones and Yodels. The fate of Twinkies and other Hostess cakes are still being negotiated with other bidders.

Earlier this month, Hostess picked Flowers Foods, which makes Tastykake and Nature's Own and Bunny bread, as the lead bidder for six of its major bread brands, including Wonder.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-34227_162-5756628...

Looks like all our favorites will be making a comeback before too long and of course if anyone eats that crappy Wonder bread.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Who's?
Who's what?

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
But if you're interested, you know the name of the 16-year old whose footballing gang-rapists just received 2 years, eh?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Hang on, let me go and check the Fox News headlines
Probably a good idea. The propagandists won't tell you anything they don't want you to know.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A 30-year old does not belong in a college dorm unless trolling for fresh meat.
It's the second largest university in the US, and the on campus dorms resemble hotels, his had over 550 students__we don't even know what he was studying yet__he might have working on his third PhD.

It is weird that a guy from Lake Mary would be living in a dorm__it's not that far. My daughter got one of her degrees there and I used to be an unpaid asst coach there back when it was FTU.
Auntblabby

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Funniest post of the morning.
Would have been much funnier if Lily or some other hypocritical, lying scumbag from the left would have mentioned Obama's new jewboy Jack"Cayman Islands"Lew
I guess Barry couldn't find any black businessmen who might qualify to oversee the distribution of the swag and newly printed billions..
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, were these democrats lying from 1998 to 2002 when they emphatically declared Saddam was a threat and had to be taken down or were they lying after 2002 when they said Bush lied?
You'll have to get me up to speed on the timeline of lying before I can respond.
You need to seperate taking out Saddam from invading/blowing up/rebuilding an entire country, then we can talk.
Auntblabby

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Good news -
Hostess has picked the maker of Little Debbie as the lead bidder to buy its Drake's cakes.
According to a filing in U.S. bankruptcy court, McKee Foods has offered $27.5 million in cash for the cake brands, which include Devil Dogs, Funny Bones and Yodels. The fate of Twinkies and other Hostess cakes are still being negotiated with other bidders.
Earlier this month, Hostess picked Flowers Foods, which makes Tastykake and Nature's Own and Bunny bread, as the lead bidder for six of its major bread brands, including Wonder.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-34227_162-5756628...
Looks like all our favorites will be making a comeback before too long and of course if anyone eats that crappy Wonder bread.
The Pillsbury Doughboy has the scoop on where to find Hostess twinkies, hilarious.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If one didn't know better, one might think this was intentional.
At least one does. Yours truly.
Of course it's intentional. It's known as 'policy'.

He'll be gone in three years. Focus on your state and local leaders, and quit worrying about the President. Unless of course, you're going to convert the time you spend here, into time spent testifying on Capitol Hill.

Good Luck!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's what?
Who is?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 807,981 - 808,000 of1,036,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min Frijoles 65,486
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min Scrutiny 167,778
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 43,114
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 4,037
ask amy 4-22 3 hr Zap Brannigan 59
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Dusty Mangina 47,151
Abby 4-22 5 hr pde 30
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr ScarletandOlive 96,199
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••