Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,397)

Showing posts 807,921 - 807,940 of1,072,791
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
The Senate voted 40-59 to reject the Paul Ryan budget on Thursday night.
Republican Sens. Mike Lee (UT), Ted Cruz (TX), Dean Heller (NV), Susan Collins (ME) and Rand Paul (KY) joined a unified Democratic caucus in voting against it. Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ) missed the vote.
Republicans did not offer the Ryan budget; Senate Budget Chair Patty Murray (D-WA) forced the vote by bringing up the plan as a substitute to her own Democratic budget.
"There seemed to be some resistance among my Republican colleagues in bringing up the House Republican budget for a vote. And it's pretty easy to see why that is," she said in a floor speech before the vote. "The House Republican approach has been thoroughly reviewed and just as thoroughly rejected by the American people."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/s...
"sonic"
That the senate voted down the Ryan budget surprizes you? What would really surprize me if the senate voted on the 30+ bills passed by the house. Good old Harry, if he knows the vote will be opposite of what he and president nobama wants he does not allow a vote.
Peace
AuntBlabby

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

The only exception being poker night. The guys here in Golden show up with all the powder and smoke from the evidence room and what else are Fridays for?
AuntBlabby

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

You know even though I drive a truck and a lotta people see that as a shit-job and look down on it, I'm pretty happy all in all. I just miss my wife a lot. Oh well, c'est la guerre.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
that was no liberal....
“I actually wrote President Bush a letter before the war started and I said, you know, what I would do is I would use the bully pulpit at this moment of great national unity and, very much in a Kennedy-esque type fashion, say within 10 years we’re going to become petroleum independent,” Carson told TheDC.
“And that would’ve been much more effective than going to war because, first of all, the moderate Arab states would’ve been terrified. And they would’ve handed over Osama Bin Laden and anybody else we wanted on a silver platter to keep us from doing that.”
On the topic of gay marriage, Carson said he doesn’t believe “anyone from any group has the right to redefine a major pillar of society.” But, he added,“any two consenting adults have the right to formalize a relationship between them.”
On the estimated 11 million illegal immigrants in the country, Carson says he would ”of course allow [illegal immigrants] to have a pathway to citizenship. That’s the only humane and reasonable thing to do.”
Carson placed his exodus from the Democratic camp “toward the end of [Ronald] Reagan’s second term,” but conceded that he “thought there were some very good things about [Bill] Clinton.”
“He had the ability to be flexible,” Carson said.
Carson declined to say if he voted for Clinton.
“I don’t want to say whether I voted for him or not,” he said.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/19/ben-carsons...
but i guess the goat head would be my fault. tis what i get for provoking conservatives.
Dr. Carson seems like a fine man, but we don't need another Googan running for President.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Carson seems like a fine man, but we don't need another Googan running for President.
i'm too tired to Google. so what's a Googan?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody can post a sign, but it doesn't mean crap.
Just try to refuse service to a minority without a damn good reason.
In fact, that kind of sign would probably work against the establishment in a lawsuit.
"John Galt"
As I posted earlier, service can/must be refused if the customer is under the influence, customers can be refused if the are unruly, if the are annoying other customers, if they are to loud, if they harass their server. Over the years I have seen whites, blacks, Asians, Hispanics refused service.
Peace
AuntBlabby

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

You see, honey, here's the thing. One man's a lot like another and even though Ralphie's black as soot, I still miss you, babe. Sometimes it tears me up to sit and watch who knows what on TV and think about the shit I saw you doin' with Ralphie on the kitchen table MY MOTHER GAVE US! in that video, but I know by now you probably regret it as much as Ralphie's gonna when I cut his black balls off and slam his giant dick in the door a few times, but I forgive you, honey, please come home.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
The State of Washington requires ID for proof of age to go onto any establishment that serves alcohol. I have been in establishments where the Stare Liquor Control Board representative has asked every single person in the establishment was asked for ID. In addition in this state at least business owners have the right to refuse service in certain cases, i.e., the patron is under the influence, the patron is causing trouble, the patron is annoying other guests.
Peace
Wrong.

Washington State law requires checking of identification only for "youthful appearing people."

Tell the Liquor Control Gestapo to go suck an egg.

http://ssawashington.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
The State of Washington requires ID for proof of age to go onto any establishment that serves alcohol. I have been in establishments where the Stare Liquor Control Board representative has asked every single person in the establishment was asked for ID. In addition in this state at least business owners have the right to refuse service in certain cases, i.e., the patron is under the influence, the patron is causing trouble, the patron is annoying other guests.
Peace
EasyEed:

Galt needs to tell you a big secret.

Cops of all kinds lie all the time and we are fools if we willingly surrender our rights to these overgrown high school bullies with badges.

Peace.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

AuntBlabby wrote:
So how do you tell the Jew at a liberal wedding?
She the one with the big Jew nose and the New York accent.
Also, answers to the name of lily or Jean from Queens.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm too tired to Google. so what's a Googan?
Just like all leftwing sponges, you want someone else to do your work.

But here is a freebie.

A "Googan", at least on Wicked Tuna, is an amateur fisherman who gets in the way of professionals trying to earn a living. Much detested.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
EasyEed:
Galt needs to tell you a big secret.
Cops of all kinds lie all the time and we are fools if we willingly surrender our rights to these overgrown high school bullies with badges.
Peace.
sounds like sour grapes.

how much time in jail?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
As I posted earlier, service can/must be refused if the customer is under the influence, customers can be refused if the are unruly, if the are annoying other customers, if they are to loud, if they harass their server. Over the years I have seen whites, blacks, Asians, Hispanics refused service.
Peace
All of that is correct, but service cannot be refused for lack of an ID if the person is obviously of legal age. Like EasyEed.

And you better watch the rest of those reasons (like "too loud") if the person is a minority.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like all leftwing sponges, you want someone else to do your work.
But here is a freebie.
A "Googan", at least on Wicked Tuna, is an amateur fisherman who gets in the way of professionals trying to earn a living. Much detested.
so Carson is much detested?

carol will be so disappointed.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
As I watched video footage of the Jerk-In-Chief, it became very obvious that he didn't want to be there and that they didn't like him being there, either.
It's just one of the duties of being an azzhole, I guess, but I still find it puzzling what in the hell he's doing over there right now. Iran will get the bomb and, along with their friends in N. Korea, will change forever the political/strategic landscape of the Middle East and the Orient.
The Boy Messiah's legacy will not look good from here on into eternity. Israel will have to do what the Jerk-In-Chief hasn't the balls for.
I don't think he did go. I think the video coverage was a mock-up, staged. The coverage I saw only showed him in close-ups and then a long shot of a man at a podium so far away it was impossible to have identified him as any particular person. That tiny blob could have been anybody.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like sour grapes.
how much time in jail?
You leftwingers love police state authority.

Conservatives do not and treasure their rights against police abuses under the Fourth and Fifth Amendments. Enforce your rights or you will lose them.

The best way to end up in jail is to trust the police.
FEINSTEIN A JEW

Plant City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

At a Senate hearing last week, Ms. Feinstein said that she still could not get out of her mind looking for the pulse of Mr. Milk, her colleague at the time on the San Francisco Board of Supervisors, and in the process “putting my fingers in a bullet hole.”

Senate Democrats plan to introduce after the Easter recess a bill widely supported by both parties that would increase the penalties for people who buy guns for those barred from having them, known as straw purchasing. But Senator Harry Reid of Nevada, the majority leader, told Ms. Feinstein on Monday that her assault weapons ban would not be included in the bill.

“I tried my best,” Ms. Feinstein said with obvious disappointment.

In 1928, Germany established gun control. From 1939 to 1945, 13 million Jews, Christians, gypsies, the mentally ill, and others, who were unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. WHY DOES THIS LADY HATES JEWS AND PEOPLE THAT OBEY THE LAW WANTS
TO DISARM WE THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!SO THAT WE CANNOT PROTECT OUR KIDS AND LOVE ONES!!!VOTE OUT ALL THE PEOPLE
THAT THINKS LIKE THIS WOMAN 2014!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so Carson is much detested?
carol will be so disappointed.
Dr. Carson seems like a fine person, but has zero chance of being elected President.
FEINSTEIN A JEW

Plant City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Move ahead to today. We have not George Washington as president, but Barack Obama, by far the most anti-Second Amendment president in American history. Obama has been quoted as saying "I don't believe people should be able to own guns." Obama said in a questionnaire that he supported banning the manufacture, sale and possession of ALL handguns, and as a junior senator from Illinois Obama endorsed a state ban on the sale and possession of ALL handguns. Obama OPPOSED a bill designed to assert a right of citizens to protect themselves against home invasions. Obama has proposed that all federally licensed gun dealers sell firearms in a storefront and not from their homes, while banning their business from being within five miles of a school or a park, effectively putting virtually ALL GUN DEALERS OUT OF BUSINESS. Obama has proposed to make it a felony for a gun owner if their firearm was STOLEN from their residence and it causes harm to another person. Obama wanted a ban on police agencies from reselling their used weapons. Obama's attorney general, Eric Holder, is a veteran gun-grabber.

WE NEED GOVERNMENT CONTROL, NOT GUN CONTROL! Tyrants have always loathed an armed people. GUN CONTROL KILLS. In the 20th century alone, there is undeniable evidence of the evils of gun control. Let history be proof:

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control under one of the bloodiest despots in modern history, Joseph Stalin. From 1929 to 1953, approximately 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1928, Germany established gun control. From 1939 to 1945, 13 million Jews, Christians, gypsies, the mentally ill, and others, who were unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1935, China established gun control. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents were unable to defend themselves and were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1964, Guatemala established gun control. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1970, Uganda, under brutal dictator Idi Amin, established gun control. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1956, Cambodia established gun control. From 1975 to 1977, one million "educated" people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

That places total victims who lost their lives at the hands of their own governments because of gun control at approximately 56 million in the last century. THIS IS WHAT MOST DEM WANTS TO DO TO WE THE PEOPLE!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Democrats want gun control because they have contempt for individual rights and want an all-powerful government.

The extent to which their intentions are sinister is difficult to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 807,921 - 807,940 of1,072,791
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Mothra 45,546
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min LRS 173,737
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 14 min andet1987 403
1st to contact have a gift 1 hr posttopics 1
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 1 hr Amena 70
Israel Will Avenge The Holocaust: Nuke Germany ... 1 hr Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 1
Bloomberg Calls Colorado a “Rural and Roadless”... 1 hr Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 3
•••

Tornado Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:50PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE