Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
807,921 - 807,940 of 1,079,668 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Democrats want gun control because they have contempt for individual rights and want an all-powerful government.

The extent to which their intentions are sinister is difficult to know.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

FEINSTEIN A JEW wrote:
At a Senate hearing last week, Ms. Feinstein said that she still could not get out of her mind looking for the pulse of Mr. Milk, her colleague at the time on the San Francisco Board of Supervisors, and in the process “putting my fingers in a bullet hole.”
Senate Democrats plan to introduce after the Easter recess a bill widely supported by both parties that would increase the penalties for people who buy guns for those barred from having them, known as straw purchasing. But Senator Harry Reid of Nevada, the majority leader, told Ms. Feinstein on Monday that her assault weapons ban would not be included in the bill.
“I tried my best,” Ms. Feinstein said with obvious disappointment.
In 1928, Germany established gun control. From 1939 to 1945, 13 million Jews, Christians, gypsies, the mentally ill, and others, who were unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. WHY DOES THIS LADY HATES JEWS AND PEOPLE THAT OBEY THE LAW WANTS
TO DISARM WE THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!SO THAT WE CANNOT PROTECT OUR KIDS AND LOVE ONES!!!VOTE OUT ALL THE PEOPLE
THAT THINKS LIKE THIS WOMAN 2014!!!!
Senator Diane Feinstein possesses something more rare than a conservative Republican in San Francisco - an unrestricted concealed weapons permit. Apparently without shame, she participated in a citywide gun turn-in program that was intended to create some kind of statue from the donated guns that were to be melted down. One of her police body guards let it slip that she contributed a cheap model for the meltdown, while retaining her .357 magnum revolver for her own personal self-defense.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

HARRISBURG - A Republican plan to phase out Pennsylvania's 600 state-operated liquor stores and raise millions in revenue by selling licenses to private businesses passed the state House easily on Thursday and was sent to the state Senate.

The 105-90 vote after about seven hours of debate was a victory for members of the majority Republican caucus and their ally, Gov. Tom Corbett, also a Republican.

Democrats warned the privatization bill would put thousands of state store employees out of work, cost more and generate less revenue than supporters predict, and make alcohol more widely available, bringing with it a range of social problems.

"This is not a business-friendly bill," said Rep. Margo Davidson, D-Delaware. "This measure has the potential to destroy small businesses and ravage communities."

Supporters said the state should not be selling alcohol and said private businesses would improve customer service, create jobs and put an end to a Depression-era system of state control that was nearly unique across the country. They said sales would increase partly by recapturing customers from Pennsylvania who currently purchase wine and liquor from other states, particularly New Jersey.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Democrats want gun control because they have contempt for individual rights and want an all-powerful government.
The extent to which their intentions are sinister is difficult to know.
Really the Democrats like Dianne Feinstein have contempt for law abiding citizens individual rights but Dianne Feinstein really wants to empower the Criminals in Society who will benefit from her gun control laws since the criminals have no intentions of obeying the law to begin with which to me Democrats like Dianne Feinstein are nothing more than an accessory of the Criminals of Society by legislating gun law that really benefits the Criminals of Society.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"flack"
Just for drill I went back and checked on post #877744. It was marked removed. Did you get nasty?
Peace
Nope! Not a word. It was a report on the cause of the depression. I will be posting it again at 9 am my time this morning.
PDUPONT

Northampton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually an idiom in the English language meaning in an argument or a case, to have no support thinking you're in the right.
Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Al Gore and Ted Kennedy along with the majority of democrats in both the House and Senate supported Bush. They knew Saddam had WMDs even before 9/11 and were privy to the same intelligence.
40 countries stood behind Bush.
So when it comes to blaming just Bush, you have no leg to stand on.
You're wrong on a few points. A majority of Democrats in the House did not vote to authorize the war; 81 voted for and 126 against joined by 6 Republicans most notably Ron Paul. While a majority of 26 Senate Democrats voted for it 21 voted against.
Nobody "knew" Sadaam had WMD Carol it was a suspicion based on faulty intelligence and fabrication by individuals like Ahmed Chalabi who was on the Iranian payroll. Here's what British officials had to say about the way the Bush administration was using that information in the now famous Downing Street Memo;
C reported on his recent talks in Washington. There was a perceptible shift in attitude. Military action was now seen as inevitable. Bush wanted to remove Saddam, through military action, justified by the conjunction of terrorism and WMD. But the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy. The NSC had no patience with the UN route, and no enthusiasm for publishing material on the Iraqi regime's record. There was little discussion in Washington of the aftermath after military action.
downingstreetmemo.com/memos.html
What 40 countries backed the administration's decision to go to war Carol? The fact is that support for war was very scant with most countries in favor of letting the UN inspectors do their job.
proud2bwhite

Saint Johns, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
I not only answered your stupid question, I threw it right back into your ignorant racist face!!
Deal with it, loser!!
I'll wager your mother isn't proud!!
<quoted text>
you answerd nothing as usual and to top it off your claim of certain holidays as a celebration of white pride shows just how completely ignorant you are.
proud2bwhite

Saint Johns, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
You're the one with such a raging inferiority complex you think being white is the most important thing you've got going for you.
Do you live in a 'whites only' trailer park??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
wrong again as usual.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> wrong again as usual.
You'll disagree, but the basis of giving minority groups parades & such things is more of a token gesture. In a sense saying everyday is white American day in America. By giving an ethnic background a holiday or parade is an acknowledgment of said group, but why yearly acknowledge white peoples place in America when it's evidently clear on a daily basis? America is a white first country! 2ndly you have different dark skinned celebrations, parades, festivals, but black Americans remain the most unacknowledged racial group in America. There are no black American (African American) day celebrations anywhere in this country. Maybe African, Jamaican, Haitian, but no African American (Black American) day parades or festivals. Please do explain that, & do remember all black Americans aren't from Africa neither there ancestors!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You'll disagree, but the basis of giving minority groups parades & such things is more of a token gesture. In a sense saying everyday is white American day in America. By giving an ethnic background a holiday or parade is an acknowledgment of said group, but why yearly acknowledge white peoples place in America when it's evidently clear on a daily basis? America is a white first country! 2ndly you have different dark skinned celebrations, parades, festivals, but black Americans remain the most unacknowledged racial group in America. There are no black American (African American) day celebrations anywhere in this country. Maybe African, Jamaican, Haitian, but no African American (Black American) day parades or festivals. Please do explain that, & do remember all black Americans aren't from Africa neither there ancestors!
Yes libtards love to divide people into groups(herds). It makes it far easier to control them. There is nothing wrong with celebrating ones heritage but when used to pit one group against another it is wrong.
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You'll disagree, but the basis of giving minority groups parades & such things is more of a token gesture. In a sense saying everyday is white American day in America. By giving an ethnic background a holiday or parade is an acknowledgment of said group, but why yearly acknowledge white peoples place in America when it's evidently clear on a daily basis? America is a white first country! 2ndly you have different dark skinned celebrations, parades, festivals, but black Americans remain the most unacknowledged racial group in America. There are no black American (African American) day celebrations anywhere in this country. Maybe African, Jamaican, Haitian, but no African American (Black American) day parades or festivals. Please do explain that, & do remember all black Americans aren't from Africa neither there ancestors!
Black Americans have remained the most unacknowledged racial group in America for over 100+ year plus years. The inner city ghettos, projects, and urban preserves of modern America are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate filled liberalism. One Hundred plus years of YOUR culture of violence NJ raider, racism, bigotry, ignorance, poverty, intolerance, abortion, America's killing fields of blacks.

The democratic party has always helped and been on the side of the black man for years keeping blacks, equal, aborted controlling their numbers, in their place, under-educated and poor, living off their masters wealth...

Yet wide spread opinion among blacks? Race Trumps Common Sense....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

The Harsh Zero Sum of Racial Politics

I can imagine a politics where race is either not a driving factor in our politics or one in which it has a greatly reduced role. In fact I’m cautiously optimistic that what’s happened over the last handful of election cycles makes that second option, at least to a degree, a real possibility. Not because of some magical Obama effect but because of something much more concrete: demographic trends have hit a tipping point where they appear to be a net loser for the GOP.

This conversation always requires getting straight on definitions. Does this mean the GOP is ‘racist’? No. At least not in its entirety. But it benefited mightily from it. What it means is that our politics is significantly framed around the politics of race and, on balance, it’s been a winning issue for the GOP for the 40 or 50 odd years since white Southerners moved into the Republican party and created a powerful electoral anchor for the party. They raised their sails to the winds of racial animosity and it worked in spades. For decades, you got more white votes pushing this brand of politics than you lost in minority votes. It was a good political bargain. But as the racial composition of the electorate changed, we reached a tipping, one that became visible in sharp relief in 2012.

Now, we all know this. What’s apparently much less clear are the thermodynamics of racial politics. It might not quite be equal and opposite, like in the physical world. But change on one front almost inevitably leads to at least substantial and parallel change elsewhere.

Imagine a significantly deracialized American politics. Perhaps the Republican party starts getting African-American support into the double digits. Perhaps the partisan split among Hispanic voters moves more toward equal. In other words, a significant de-racialization of our politics. So great, Republicans now get all these new voters. But you don’t think some lower income white voters in Arkansas or Missouri don’t stop and say,“Hey, why am I Republican again?”

It would be a great thing for America to have an at least partially deracialized politics. But I don’t think any of us can fully visualize the pervasive restructuring of our politics that would entail — far beyond what we normally think of as issues of race. Recent events make me think we are going to at least move in that direction. At least somewhat. Eventually.

But racial divisions — which is different from ‘racism’ per se — are just more deeply rooted in our politics than most people care to admit. Taking that out of the equation, even to a degree, would upend more apple carts than we realize, would take longer than we realize. The GOP is deeply in hock to the white voters whose votes it’s focused on maximizing in recent elections. And that de-leveraging won’t come rapidly or easily.

http://editors.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives...

so you conservative white folks just keep right on running down the black folks while you keep losing national elections because of it.

but i'm not saying you shouldn't do it, so please....continue. loud and long.
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Spared the spam... so you conservative white folks just keep right on running down the black folks while you keep losing national elections because of it.
but i'm not saying you shouldn't do it, so please....continue. loud and long.
Can you tell us why the ghettos, projects and big government preserves are the 'Blue Magnets' of liberalism, the hate for blacks?

The democratic party has always been on the side of the black man for years keeping you blacks equal, aborted controlling your numbers, in their place, under-educated and poor, still living off their masters wealth...

How or Why that has continued to happen?
proud2bwhite

Saint Johns, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You'll disagree, but the basis of giving minority groups parades & such things is more of a token gesture. In a sense saying everyday is white American day in America. By giving an ethnic background a holiday or parade is an acknowledgment of said group, but why yearly acknowledge white peoples place in America when it's evidently clear on a daily basis? America is a white first country! 2ndly you have different dark skinned celebrations, parades, festivals, but black Americans remain the most unacknowledged racial group in America. There are no black American (African American) dcelebrations anywhere in this country. Maybe African, Jamaican, Haitian, but no African American (Black American) day parades or festivals. Please do explain that, & do remember all black Americans aren't from Africa neither there ancestors!
. I was simply responding to an idiot who called me a racist because of the screen name I use. And then to the claim the idiot made that sant patricks day is a white pride celebration.
I would just like to know why it is considerd racist for me to be proud of my race and its just fine for any other race to be proud of theirs. What would it be called if we had a white history month celebration? What would we be called if we tried to open a whites only school ? Why is it you have to be called African Americans and not just Americans? What would be said if whites started useing the title of Aryan Americans?
I think you know the answer, so tell me who the racist are.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Demidiots wrote:
<quoted text>Black Americans have remained the most unacknowledged racial group in America for over 100+ year plus years. The inner city ghettos, projects, and urban preserves of modern America are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate filled liberalism. One Hundred plus years of YOUR culture of violence NJ raider, racism, bigotry, ignorance, poverty, intolerance, abortion, America's killing fields of blacks.
The democratic party has always helped and been on the side of the black man for years keeping blacks, equal, aborted controlling their numbers, in their place, under-educated and poor, living off their masters wealth...
I thought you up yesterday! What is it with you? Some black dude must've piped your wife. Realized you coming up short on the man parts eh! Well I will admit dummy, no it wasn't me! I've had some drunk nights, but my standards never reach those lowly levels, sorry! Now run on to your red magnet preserve (aka) Little House On A Prairie!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Demidiots wrote:
<quoted text>Can you tell us why the ghettos, projects and big government preserves are the 'Blue Magnets' of liberalism, the hate for blacks?
The democratic party has always been on the side of the black man for years keeping you blacks equal, aborted controlling your numbers, in their place, under-educated and poor, still living off their masters wealth...
How or Why that has continued to happen?
if you're to stupid to be able to answer your own questions why should i?

and once again...i'm not black. but your inference would indicate you think all white folks should hate blacks, so let me demonstrate how wrong you are.

Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, a self-identified Republican who was Gen. Colin Powell's chief of staff during his time as secretary of state, did not take too kindly to a recent accusation -- from Mitt Romney's controversial campaign co-chair John Sununu -- that Powell only endorsed Barack Obama for president because they're both black. Sununu would later backtrack, but the damage was done.

Wilkerson, who is white, didn't mince words on MSNBC'sThe Ed Show Friday night. "To say that Colin Powell would endorse President Obama because of his skin color is like saying Mother Teresa worked for profit," he said. And although he gave Sununu a bit of a pass, blaming his statement on an "unfortunate" choice of words, Wilkerson had much harsher words for the GOP as a whole.

"Let me just be candid," he said. "My party is full of racists. And the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander in chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin. And that's despicable."

Uh, tell 'em how you really feel, Colonel. Now that Wilkerson has said that which shall not be said, how long before his GOP card is snatched away?

http://www.theroot.com/buzz/former-powell-chi...
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text>. I was simply responding to an idiot who called me a racist because of the screen name I use. And then to the claim the idiot made that sant patricks day is a white pride celebration.
I would just like to know why it is considerd racist for me to be proud of my race and its just fine for any other race to be proud of theirs. What would it be called if we had a white history month celebration? What would we be called if we tried to open a whites only school ? Why is it you have to be called African Americans and not just Americans? What would be said if whites started useing the title of Aryan Americans?
I think you know the answer, so tell me who the racist are.
KLAN PARENT HOOD (Plan Parent Hood) has done a better job of killing blacks off and eliminating ignorance and poverty than the old demokkkratic party ever could...
-
Margaret Sanger was a patriotic demokkkratic American, a hero by Hillary Clinton, and Sanger's beloved national socialist democratic organization, Plan Parent HOOD, has single-handedly provided eugenic healthcare, preventing the black population and ghetto ignorance from expanding in the USA today....

The democratic party has free birth control for women, to control and snuff the numbers of black births.. It's all in the plan of smoke and mirrors, diversion hating on women...

The demokratic party has always helped and been on the side of the black man for years keeping blacks equal, ignorant, aborted controlling their numbers, in their place, under-educated and poor, living off their masters wealth...

Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
if you're to stupid to be able to answer your own questions why should i? Once again we are sparred your deranged spam...
The democratic party has always helped and been on the side of the black man for years keeping blacks equal, aborted controlling their numbers, ignorant in their place, under-educated and poor, living off their masters wealth...

Today I'm no longer sad when I see the dereliction among you; instead I marvel your urban preserves sonicfiller, projects, ghettos the face of failure, your own disuse and neglect, and try to understand, but respectably decline to act or be ignorant like one of you...

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Demidiots wrote:
<quoted text>The democratic party has always helped and been on the side of the black man for years keeping blacks equal, aborted controlling their numbers, ignorant in their place, under-educated and poor, living off their masters wealth...
Today I'm no longer sad when I see the dereliction among you; instead I marvel your urban preserves sonicfiller, projects, ghettos the face of failure, your own disuse and neglect, and try to understand, but respectably decline to act or be ignorant like one of you...
does it ever bother you that while running down the Dems for supposed racism you have to run down blacks at the same time to try to prove your 'point'?

and i thought carol was the Topix hypocrite.
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
does it ever bother you that while running down the Dems for supposed racism you have to run down blacks at the same time to try to prove your 'point'?
and i thought carol was the Topix hypocrite.
Abortion is a racist democratic institution, always was, still is.. managed by the elite of Liberalism., a tool for ethnic cleansing of the races..

A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart sonocfiller. The DNA of the demokkkratic party is inbred with hate, ignorance and racism.

Still I see the dereliction and blame among you; instead I marvel your urban preserves, projects, ghettos the face of failure, your own disuse, abuse and neglect, and try to understand, but respectably decline to act or be ignorant and used or owned like one of you...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min OzRitz 45,780
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 44 min Uzi 67,930
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 3 hr joey 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Milsack 174,600
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 5 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 5 hr loose cannon 19
Abby 7-24 6 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs