Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#878081 Mar 22, 2013
Demidiots wrote:
<quoted text>The democratic party has always helped and been on the side of the black man for years keeping blacks equal, aborted controlling their numbers, ignorant in their place, under-educated and poor, living off their masters wealth...
Today I'm no longer sad when I see the dereliction among you; instead I marvel your urban preserves sonicfiller, projects, ghettos the face of failure, your own disuse and neglect, and try to understand, but respectably decline to act or be ignorant like one of you...
Yet wide spread opinion among blacks? Race Trumps Common Sense....
does it ever bother you that while running down the Dems for supposed racism you have to run down blacks at the same time to try to prove your 'point'?

and i thought carol was the Topix hypocrite.
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#878082 Mar 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
does it ever bother you that while running down the Dems for supposed racism you have to run down blacks at the same time to try to prove your 'point'?
and i thought carol was the Topix hypocrite.
Abortion is a racist democratic institution, always was, still is.. managed by the elite of Liberalism., a tool for ethnic cleansing of the races..

A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart sonocfiller. The DNA of the demokkkratic party is inbred with hate, ignorance and racism.

Still I see the dereliction and blame among you; instead I marvel your urban preserves, projects, ghettos the face of failure, your own disuse, abuse and neglect, and try to understand, but respectably decline to act or be ignorant and used or owned like one of you...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#878083 Mar 22, 2013
I find it completely amazing that a small island country has the possibility to bring down the world economy over the amount of money the US spends in four days!!!
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#878085 Mar 22, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
The Waxturd Troling Carnival of Sockpuppets out in full force today!!
So much to do...you so little desire to do it Patrick...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#878086 Mar 22, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur Connecticunt liberal
You idiots will believe anything--that's what you are: "4. The claim that Adama Lanza is a registered Democrat has been suggested based not on any evidence that he was registered as one, but on the rather dubious claim that because Connecticut has almost 2 to 1 Democratic registration over Republicans, he was probably a Democrat.(Claim: "Adam Lanza, NewtownConn murderer. Registered Democrats outnumber Republicans by about a 2-1 ratio in Connecticut. The odds are therefore that the Lanza family are (sic) Democrats.") This of course is a bogus argument to begin with, but even if we were to make the claim that a mass shooter’s political affiliation must be the same as the majority of the people in his area, we can debunk this foolish idea by taking this shoddy analysis down to the local level. Yes, Connecticut voted for Barack Obama, BUT the city of Newtown voted for Mitt Romney. If we look at the results we find that Mitt Romney defeated Barack Obama in Newtown by 7451-6784 votes or 51.7 percent to 47 percent. Republican Senate candidate and Tea Party favorite Linda McMahon carried the city over Democrat Chris Murphy by an even larger margin. Add in the other information we have that Lanza’s mother was a “doomsday prepper” and a home schooler in a Republican-leaning city and we can pretty well dispense with the erroneous assumption that Lanza must have been a Democrat (UPDATE: According to at least one media source, Nancy Lanza was a registered Republican. The source does not provide a link, but t"he author of this article is seeking further confirmation). We can therefore claim that with no evidence to support the claim, the assertion that Lanza was a Democrat is not demonstrated and that in the absence of any evidence it is likely FALSE." GFY

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#878087 Mar 22, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
The Waxturd Troling Carnival of Sockpuppets out in full force today!!
"WAXTURD" The turd that just wont flush.
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
Demidiots, TSM, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguingwitheidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
[nwaxman]I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
JUst not honest.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#878088 Mar 22, 2013
Ok I've type that post from yesterday three times and it hasn't posted once. I've had it with this place. I will need to re-evaluate whether I want to be on a site that allows the clowns and the harassment of people but won't allow honest debate. If I want juvenile behavior I can go to a bar near any college compass around here.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#878089 Mar 22, 2013
Stupid spell checker
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#878090 Mar 22, 2013
flack wrote:
Ok I've type that post from yesterday three times and it hasn't posted once. I've had it with this place. I will need to re-evaluate whether I want to be on a site that allows the clowns and the harassment of people but won't allow honest debate. If I want juvenile behavior I can go to a bar near any college compass around here.
interesting.

so, carefully it seems, what was the subject of the post?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#878091 Mar 22, 2013
Actavis, a specialty pharmaceutical company formerly known as Watson Pharmaceuticals, plans to expand its pharmaceutical manufacturing and warehouse in Davie, resulting in the creation of 220 jobs, the Governor's Office and Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance announced Thursday.

The expansion will involve the construction of a 30,000-square-foot addition with about 16,700 square feet of pharmaceutical manufacturing space and 13,000 square feet of warehouse space, according to the Alliance.

The company will invest about $40.5 million at the Davie site. Construction is slated to begin in the third quarter of 2013, with completion anticipated in one year.

Actavis already has packaging and distribution functions in Sunrise and pharmaceutical research and development operations in Weston. Its Anda Inc. division, the fourth largest distributor of pharmaceuticals in the U.S., is also located in Weston.

Actavis employs at total of about 1,400 people in Florida, said Paul Bisaro, president and CEO of Actavis Inc.

The company has been approved by state and local government for more than $2.9 million in grants, tax refunds and employee training incentives for its expansion.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/business/careers/...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#878092 Mar 22, 2013
flack wrote:
Perhaps it was copywrite protected. I highly doubt any college students act like these retards on here, these are adults, likely over 50, uneducated housebound freaks.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#878093 Mar 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting.
so, carefully it seems, what was the subject of the post?
wheat causing the great depression.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#878094 Mar 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
if you're to stupid to be able to answer your own questions why should i?
and once again...i'm not black. but your inference would indicate you think all white folks should hate blacks, so let me demonstrate how wrong you are.
Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, a self-identified Republican who was Gen. Colin Powell's chief of staff during his time as secretary of state, did not take too kindly to a recent accusation -- from Mitt Romney's controversial campaign co-chair John Sununu -- that Powell only endorsed Barack Obama for president because they're both black. Sununu would later backtrack, but the damage was done.
Wilkerson, who is white, didn't mince words on MSNBC'sThe Ed Show Friday night. "To say that Colin Powell would endorse President Obama because of his skin color is like saying Mother Teresa worked for profit," he said. And although he gave Sununu a bit of a pass, blaming his statement on an "unfortunate" choice of words, Wilkerson had much harsher words for the GOP as a whole.
"Let me just be candid," he said. "My party is full of racists. And the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander in chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin. And that's despicable."
Uh, tell 'em how you really feel, Colonel. Now that Wilkerson has said that which shall not be said, how long before his GOP card is snatched away?
http://www.theroot.com/buzz/former-powell-chi...
That was a very powerful interview, unforgettable. Did it resonate to the Republican party? I doubt it.
Did you see Michelle Bachman babbling on about loving and helping people? What a joke she is. I hope she runs for President again, for entertainments sake.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#878095 Mar 22, 2013
Let me start off first by saying Obama should return the “Noble Peace Prize “and the Cash! The evidence is in Obama has Failed at Home and aboard!! Today America less popular in Middle East now than under Bush administration...'Most Palestinians hate Obama'... No love in Jordan, either even our Enemies recognizes Weakness!!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#878096 Mar 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps it was copywrite protected. I highly doubt any college students act like these retards on here, these are adults, likely over 50, uneducated housebound freaks.
It was three paragraphs. Not even the whole article. I've never had any problem before typing things from the same site.
orlandorichard

Orlando, FL

#878097 Mar 22, 2013
Oh God yes!! can not wait for someone to attacks us who do you think it will be. Just when we only out spend the top five other counties in the world with our military budget. Yes they are coming to get us. So glad you on top of it and know so much about our military spending. Go FOX NEWS they report you don check up on them.
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#878098 Mar 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm too tired to Google. so what's a Googan?
googan

A cross between a cheeseburger and a hampster
carol

Orlando, FL

#878099 Mar 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so Carson is much detested?
carol will be so disappointed.
Bob Beckel, a democrat commentator, admitted Dr. Carson is scaring the liberals. According to him, "shaking in their boots."

If Dr. Carson is seriously going to run for office, he'll have to disappear for a while and do some serious homework, preferably with some top-notch political counselors. Otherwise, his abundance of common sense will only go so far in the media spotlight and on the political stage. But he's smart enough to know that too.

There's going to be several excellent choices among republicans in 2016. We just have to pick the one with the least baggage, the best message and rally around that one person this time.

There was such an urgency to beat Obama in 2012, there were just too many chefs in the kitchen. Too many of us liked everything we saw and couldn't decide on which one served up the best dish, so to speak.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#878100 Mar 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
HARRISBURG - A Republican plan to phase out Pennsylvania's 600 state-operated liquor stores and raise millions in revenue by selling licenses to private businesses passed the state House easily on Thursday and was sent to the state Senate.
The 105-90 vote after about seven hours of debate was a victory for members of the majority Republican caucus and their ally, Gov. Tom Corbett, also a Republican.
Democrats warned the privatization bill would put thousands of state store employees out of work, cost more and generate less revenue than supporters predict, and make alcohol more widely available, bringing with it a range of social problems.
"This is not a business-friendly bill," said Rep. Margo Davidson, D-Delaware. "This measure has the potential to destroy small businesses and ravage communities."
Supporters said the state should not be selling alcohol and said private businesses would improve customer service, create jobs and put an end to a Depression-era system of state control that was nearly unique across the country. They said sales would increase partly by recapturing customers from Pennsylvania who currently purchase wine and liquor from other states, particularly New Jersey.
So, does this mean you're moving back, I mean if you ever left, just sayin'
I think it's a good idea.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#878101 Mar 22, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It was three paragraphs. Not even the whole article. I've never had any problem before typing things from the same site.
Makes no sense to me. We've got Jane and her retarded son posting reams and reams from the NYPost and Prison Planet every single day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Your Colonoscopy 49,844
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min mdbuilder 46,687
Abby 9-19 21 min Sublime1 5
Amy 9-19 25 min Sublime1 9
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 33 min texas pete 1,472
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min loose cannon 178,065
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 41 min edogxxx 98,231
Amy 9-18 1 hr pde 33
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info