Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
807,861 - 807,880 of 1,100,373 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#878029 Mar 21, 2013
AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there you have it, Fox news fan numero uno, Sonic the hedgehog regurgitates Bill O'Reilly once again.
O'Reilly also pointed out that there's no dog walker.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/21/bill...

so tell us Flabby....do you have a gardener? does he have pooper scooper? a very big pooper scooper?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#878030 Mar 21, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your 84 year old "Ma" is a barfly? Does she stagger in in her walker? You white trash wouldn't be admitted into my husbands office building, let alone even be able to afford 5 minutes of his time. Go kill yourself and do the world a favor. You're still living with your "Ma" stealing her social security checks while she rots in her feces.
"silly"
So you know "Aunt Blabby's" 84 year old Ma? So you know she uses a walker? So you know the poster is white trash? No chance the poster is black trash? You know MA steals social security checks? You know MA rots in her feces?
The way you speak of others it sounds like you are a sicko.
Peace
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#878031 Mar 21, 2013
AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop the presses, O'Reilly has spoken. Nothing good on PMSNBC tonight?
well sure there was Flabby....

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/45755822/ns/msnbc-t...

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
AuntBlabby

Denver, CO

#878032 Mar 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody can post a sign, but it doesn't mean crap.
Just try to refuse service to a minority without a damn good reason.
In fact, that kind of sign would probably work against the establishment in a lawsuit.
How can you tell the liberal at a redneck wedding? He's the one with 35 holes in him hangin' in the oak tree at the reception.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878033 Mar 21, 2013
AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text> Colorado establishments say the same thing.
Galt will make it a point to visit Colorado and purchase an adult beverage without producing identification.

Does Aunt Blabby consent to warrantless searches by the police?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878034 Mar 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
O'Reilly also pointed out that there's no dog walker.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/21/bill...
so tell us Flabby....do you have a gardener? does he have pooper scooper? a very big pooper scooper?
So who walks the dog...the King or the Queen?
AuntBlabby

Denver, CO

#878035 Mar 21, 2013
Nice try, pinhead. Too bad liberals are so unhandy. Just stop out sometime and I'll show you how it's done.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#878036 Mar 21, 2013
carol wrote:
Oh, and one more thing. Dr Carson returned home this evening and found the severed head of a goat on his patio and the words, "You'll be sorry," were scrawled in blood on his back door. Leave it to the liberal hit squad. Pretty soon no responsible Republican will be willing to put his family in jeopardy just to run for office.
that was no liberal....

“I actually wrote President Bush a letter before the war started and I said, you know, what I would do is I would use the bully pulpit at this moment of great national unity and, very much in a Kennedy-esque type fashion, say within 10 years we’re going to become petroleum independent,” Carson told TheDC.

“And that would’ve been much more effective than going to war because, first of all, the moderate Arab states would’ve been terrified. And they would’ve handed over Osama Bin Laden and anybody else we wanted on a silver platter to keep us from doing that.”

On the topic of gay marriage, Carson said he doesn’t believe “anyone from any group has the right to redefine a major pillar of society.” But, he added,“any two consenting adults have the right to formalize a relationship between them.”

On the estimated 11 million illegal immigrants in the country, Carson says he would ”of course allow [illegal immigrants] to have a pathway to citizenship. That’s the only humane and reasonable thing to do.”

Carson placed his exodus from the Democratic camp “toward the end of [Ronald] Reagan’s second term,” but conceded that he “thought there were some very good things about [Bill] Clinton.”

“He had the ability to be flexible,” Carson said.

Carson declined to say if he voted for Clinton.

“I don’t want to say whether I voted for him or not,” he said.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/19/ben-carsons...

but i guess the goat head would be my fault. tis what i get for provoking conservatives.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#878037 Mar 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If the bar is licensed by the state, they should follow state law, which does not require ID for those obviously of legal age. To do otherwise could be considered a violation of their license. Tell the waitress that you want to talk to the manager.
"John Galt"
The State of Washington requires ID for proof of age to go onto any establishment that serves alcohol. I have been in establishments where the Stare Liquor Control Board representative has asked every single person in the establishment was asked for ID. In addition in this state at least business owners have the right to refuse service in certain cases, i.e., the patron is under the influence, the patron is causing trouble, the patron is annoying other guests.
Peace
AuntBlabby

Denver, CO

#878038 Mar 21, 2013
So how do you tell the Jew at a liberal wedding?
She the one with the big Jew nose and the New York accent.
AuntBlabby

Denver, CO

#878039 Mar 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt will make it a point to visit Colorado and purchase an adult beverage without producing identification.
Does Aunt Blabby consent to warrantless searches by the police?
Not too likely, posthole.

The only thing I consent to is more free beer at the Coors plant.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#878042 Mar 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So who walks the dog...the King or the Queen?
O'Reilly:

By the way, that’s the gardener who walks the dog – and he’s always walked the dogs!

http://www.newshounds.us/o_reilly_attacks_bac...

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#878043 Mar 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The Senate voted 40-59 to reject the Paul Ryan budget on Thursday night.
Republican Sens. Mike Lee (UT), Ted Cruz (TX), Dean Heller (NV), Susan Collins (ME) and Rand Paul (KY) joined a unified Democratic caucus in voting against it. Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ) missed the vote.
Republicans did not offer the Ryan budget; Senate Budget Chair Patty Murray (D-WA) forced the vote by bringing up the plan as a substitute to her own Democratic budget.
"There seemed to be some resistance among my Republican colleagues in bringing up the House Republican budget for a vote. And it's pretty easy to see why that is," she said in a floor speech before the vote. "The House Republican approach has been thoroughly reviewed and just as thoroughly rejected by the American people."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/s...
"sonic"
That the senate voted down the Ryan budget surprizes you? What would really surprize me if the senate voted on the 30+ bills passed by the house. Good old Harry, if he knows the vote will be opposite of what he and president nobama wants he does not allow a vote.
Peace
AuntBlabby

Denver, CO

#878044 Mar 21, 2013
The only exception being poker night. The guys here in Golden show up with all the powder and smoke from the evidence room and what else are Fridays for?
AuntBlabby

Denver, CO

#878045 Mar 21, 2013
You know even though I drive a truck and a lotta people see that as a shit-job and look down on it, I'm pretty happy all in all. I just miss my wife a lot. Oh well, c'est la guerre.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878046 Mar 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
that was no liberal....
“I actually wrote President Bush a letter before the war started and I said, you know, what I would do is I would use the bully pulpit at this moment of great national unity and, very much in a Kennedy-esque type fashion, say within 10 years we’re going to become petroleum independent,” Carson told TheDC.
“And that would’ve been much more effective than going to war because, first of all, the moderate Arab states would’ve been terrified. And they would’ve handed over Osama Bin Laden and anybody else we wanted on a silver platter to keep us from doing that.”
On the topic of gay marriage, Carson said he doesn’t believe “anyone from any group has the right to redefine a major pillar of society.” But, he added,“any two consenting adults have the right to formalize a relationship between them.”
On the estimated 11 million illegal immigrants in the country, Carson says he would ”of course allow [illegal immigrants] to have a pathway to citizenship. That’s the only humane and reasonable thing to do.”
Carson placed his exodus from the Democratic camp “toward the end of [Ronald] Reagan’s second term,” but conceded that he “thought there were some very good things about [Bill] Clinton.”
“He had the ability to be flexible,” Carson said.
Carson declined to say if he voted for Clinton.
“I don’t want to say whether I voted for him or not,” he said.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/19/ben-carsons...
but i guess the goat head would be my fault. tis what i get for provoking conservatives.
Dr. Carson seems like a fine man, but we don't need another Googan running for President.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#878047 Mar 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Carson seems like a fine man, but we don't need another Googan running for President.
i'm too tired to Google. so what's a Googan?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#878048 Mar 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody can post a sign, but it doesn't mean crap.
Just try to refuse service to a minority without a damn good reason.
In fact, that kind of sign would probably work against the establishment in a lawsuit.
"John Galt"
As I posted earlier, service can/must be refused if the customer is under the influence, customers can be refused if the are unruly, if the are annoying other customers, if they are to loud, if they harass their server. Over the years I have seen whites, blacks, Asians, Hispanics refused service.
Peace
AuntBlabby

Denver, CO

#878049 Mar 21, 2013
You see, honey, here's the thing. One man's a lot like another and even though Ralphie's black as soot, I still miss you, babe. Sometimes it tears me up to sit and watch who knows what on TV and think about the shit I saw you doin' with Ralphie on the kitchen table MY MOTHER GAVE US! in that video, but I know by now you probably regret it as much as Ralphie's gonna when I cut his black balls off and slam his giant dick in the door a few times, but I forgive you, honey, please come home.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878050 Mar 21, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
The State of Washington requires ID for proof of age to go onto any establishment that serves alcohol. I have been in establishments where the Stare Liquor Control Board representative has asked every single person in the establishment was asked for ID. In addition in this state at least business owners have the right to refuse service in certain cases, i.e., the patron is under the influence, the patron is causing trouble, the patron is annoying other guests.
Peace
Wrong.

Washington State law requires checking of identification only for "youthful appearing people."

Tell the Liquor Control Gestapo to go suck an egg.

http://ssawashington.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min Posted Response 49,530
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 26 min andet1987 573
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 27 min andet1987 1,258
Word (Dec '08) 32 min andet1987 4,654
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 34 min andet1987 1,455
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,401
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••