"John Galt"<quoted text>
Wrong. The owners have surrendered a portion of their property rights in applying for and accepting a license. They are no longer free to substitute their own desires for state law. The "authorities" (the cops) have no right to order you to do anything for declining to provide ID unless you are "of youthful appearance" as dictated by the state.
Galt thinks EasyEed is a big government liberal who marches to the tune of the nanny state.
"John Galt" you are incorrect.
- I could care less what consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms, that being said I am anti gay marriage
- I am a firm supporter of laws restricting speeding drivers, but I detest red light cameras
- I detest a government that would force me to buy a product I may not want, health insurance
- My feelings towards folks is not colored by their race or their religious beliefs or lack of such beliefs
- Deficit spending is a bane, it has to be stopped
- Additional taxation is not the answer to the deficits, less spending is the answer
- I respect the police, are they all good, hell no, but the vast majority just do their jobs
- I support law that says business owners have the right to refuse service
- I dread the day a panel will be able to determine who does or does not get medical care/treatment
- I would love to see term limits on those who serve in congress
- I would love to see a balanced budget amendment
- I am anti abortion/murder but can understand in the cases of rape, incest or if the mothers health is in danger
Unlike you I am not a troll and parrot an ideology. The world is not black and white, there is no one answer, no one single solution.