Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
AuntBlabby

Denver, CO

#878049 Mar 21, 2013
You see, honey, here's the thing. One man's a lot like another and even though Ralphie's black as soot, I still miss you, babe. Sometimes it tears me up to sit and watch who knows what on TV and think about the shit I saw you doin' with Ralphie on the kitchen table MY MOTHER GAVE US! in that video, but I know by now you probably regret it as much as Ralphie's gonna when I cut his black balls off and slam his giant dick in the door a few times, but I forgive you, honey, please come home.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878050 Mar 21, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
The State of Washington requires ID for proof of age to go onto any establishment that serves alcohol. I have been in establishments where the Stare Liquor Control Board representative has asked every single person in the establishment was asked for ID. In addition in this state at least business owners have the right to refuse service in certain cases, i.e., the patron is under the influence, the patron is causing trouble, the patron is annoying other guests.
Peace
Wrong.

Washington State law requires checking of identification only for "youthful appearing people."

Tell the Liquor Control Gestapo to go suck an egg.

http://ssawashington.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878051 Mar 21, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
The State of Washington requires ID for proof of age to go onto any establishment that serves alcohol. I have been in establishments where the Stare Liquor Control Board representative has asked every single person in the establishment was asked for ID. In addition in this state at least business owners have the right to refuse service in certain cases, i.e., the patron is under the influence, the patron is causing trouble, the patron is annoying other guests.
Peace
EasyEed:

Galt needs to tell you a big secret.

Cops of all kinds lie all the time and we are fools if we willingly surrender our rights to these overgrown high school bullies with badges.

Peace.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878052 Mar 21, 2013
AuntBlabby wrote:
So how do you tell the Jew at a liberal wedding?
She the one with the big Jew nose and the New York accent.
Also, answers to the name of lily or Jean from Queens.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878053 Mar 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm too tired to Google. so what's a Googan?
Just like all leftwing sponges, you want someone else to do your work.

But here is a freebie.

A "Googan", at least on Wicked Tuna, is an amateur fisherman who gets in the way of professionals trying to earn a living. Much detested.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#878054 Mar 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
EasyEed:
Galt needs to tell you a big secret.
Cops of all kinds lie all the time and we are fools if we willingly surrender our rights to these overgrown high school bullies with badges.
Peace.
sounds like sour grapes.

how much time in jail?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878055 Mar 21, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
As I posted earlier, service can/must be refused if the customer is under the influence, customers can be refused if the are unruly, if the are annoying other customers, if they are to loud, if they harass their server. Over the years I have seen whites, blacks, Asians, Hispanics refused service.
Peace
All of that is correct, but service cannot be refused for lack of an ID if the person is obviously of legal age. Like EasyEed.

And you better watch the rest of those reasons (like "too loud") if the person is a minority.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#878056 Mar 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like all leftwing sponges, you want someone else to do your work.
But here is a freebie.
A "Googan", at least on Wicked Tuna, is an amateur fisherman who gets in the way of professionals trying to earn a living. Much detested.
so Carson is much detested?

carol will be so disappointed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#878057 Mar 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
As I watched video footage of the Jerk-In-Chief, it became very obvious that he didn't want to be there and that they didn't like him being there, either.
It's just one of the duties of being an azzhole, I guess, but I still find it puzzling what in the hell he's doing over there right now. Iran will get the bomb and, along with their friends in N. Korea, will change forever the political/strategic landscape of the Middle East and the Orient.
The Boy Messiah's legacy will not look good from here on into eternity. Israel will have to do what the Jerk-In-Chief hasn't the balls for.
I don't think he did go. I think the video coverage was a mock-up, staged. The coverage I saw only showed him in close-ups and then a long shot of a man at a podium so far away it was impossible to have identified him as any particular person. That tiny blob could have been anybody.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878058 Mar 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like sour grapes.
how much time in jail?
You leftwingers love police state authority.

Conservatives do not and treasure their rights against police abuses under the Fourth and Fifth Amendments. Enforce your rights or you will lose them.

The best way to end up in jail is to trust the police.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FEINSTEIN A JEW

Dunnellon, FL

#878059 Mar 21, 2013
At a Senate hearing last week, Ms. Feinstein said that she still could not get out of her mind looking for the pulse of Mr. Milk, her colleague at the time on the San Francisco Board of Supervisors, and in the process “putting my fingers in a bullet hole.”

Senate Democrats plan to introduce after the Easter recess a bill widely supported by both parties that would increase the penalties for people who buy guns for those barred from having them, known as straw purchasing. But Senator Harry Reid of Nevada, the majority leader, told Ms. Feinstein on Monday that her assault weapons ban would not be included in the bill.

“I tried my best,” Ms. Feinstein said with obvious disappointment.

In 1928, Germany established gun control. From 1939 to 1945, 13 million Jews, Christians, gypsies, the mentally ill, and others, who were unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. WHY DOES THIS LADY HATES JEWS AND PEOPLE THAT OBEY THE LAW WANTS
TO DISARM WE THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!SO THAT WE CANNOT PROTECT OUR KIDS AND LOVE ONES!!!VOTE OUT ALL THE PEOPLE
THAT THINKS LIKE THIS WOMAN 2014!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878060 Mar 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so Carson is much detested?
carol will be so disappointed.
Dr. Carson seems like a fine person, but has zero chance of being elected President.
FEINSTEIN A JEW

Dunnellon, FL

#878061 Mar 21, 2013
Move ahead to today. We have not George Washington as president, but Barack Obama, by far the most anti-Second Amendment president in American history. Obama has been quoted as saying "I don't believe people should be able to own guns." Obama said in a questionnaire that he supported banning the manufacture, sale and possession of ALL handguns, and as a junior senator from Illinois Obama endorsed a state ban on the sale and possession of ALL handguns. Obama OPPOSED a bill designed to assert a right of citizens to protect themselves against home invasions. Obama has proposed that all federally licensed gun dealers sell firearms in a storefront and not from their homes, while banning their business from being within five miles of a school or a park, effectively putting virtually ALL GUN DEALERS OUT OF BUSINESS. Obama has proposed to make it a felony for a gun owner if their firearm was STOLEN from their residence and it causes harm to another person. Obama wanted a ban on police agencies from reselling their used weapons. Obama's attorney general, Eric Holder, is a veteran gun-grabber.

WE NEED GOVERNMENT CONTROL, NOT GUN CONTROL! Tyrants have always loathed an armed people. GUN CONTROL KILLS. In the 20th century alone, there is undeniable evidence of the evils of gun control. Let history be proof:

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control under one of the bloodiest despots in modern history, Joseph Stalin. From 1929 to 1953, approximately 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1928, Germany established gun control. From 1939 to 1945, 13 million Jews, Christians, gypsies, the mentally ill, and others, who were unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1935, China established gun control. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents were unable to defend themselves and were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1964, Guatemala established gun control. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1970, Uganda, under brutal dictator Idi Amin, established gun control. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1956, Cambodia established gun control. From 1975 to 1977, one million "educated" people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

That places total victims who lost their lives at the hands of their own governments because of gun control at approximately 56 million in the last century. THIS IS WHAT MOST DEM WANTS TO DO TO WE THE PEOPLE!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878062 Mar 21, 2013
Democrats want gun control because they have contempt for individual rights and want an all-powerful government.

The extent to which their intentions are sinister is difficult to know.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878063 Mar 21, 2013
FEINSTEIN A JEW wrote:
At a Senate hearing last week, Ms. Feinstein said that she still could not get out of her mind looking for the pulse of Mr. Milk, her colleague at the time on the San Francisco Board of Supervisors, and in the process “putting my fingers in a bullet hole.”
Senate Democrats plan to introduce after the Easter recess a bill widely supported by both parties that would increase the penalties for people who buy guns for those barred from having them, known as straw purchasing. But Senator Harry Reid of Nevada, the majority leader, told Ms. Feinstein on Monday that her assault weapons ban would not be included in the bill.
“I tried my best,” Ms. Feinstein said with obvious disappointment.
In 1928, Germany established gun control. From 1939 to 1945, 13 million Jews, Christians, gypsies, the mentally ill, and others, who were unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. WHY DOES THIS LADY HATES JEWS AND PEOPLE THAT OBEY THE LAW WANTS
TO DISARM WE THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!SO THAT WE CANNOT PROTECT OUR KIDS AND LOVE ONES!!!VOTE OUT ALL THE PEOPLE
THAT THINKS LIKE THIS WOMAN 2014!!!!
Senator Diane Feinstein possesses something more rare than a conservative Republican in San Francisco - an unrestricted concealed weapons permit. Apparently without shame, she participated in a citywide gun turn-in program that was intended to create some kind of statue from the donated guns that were to be melted down. One of her police body guards let it slip that she contributed a cheap model for the meltdown, while retaining her .357 magnum revolver for her own personal self-defense.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#878064 Mar 21, 2013
HARRISBURG - A Republican plan to phase out Pennsylvania's 600 state-operated liquor stores and raise millions in revenue by selling licenses to private businesses passed the state House easily on Thursday and was sent to the state Senate.

The 105-90 vote after about seven hours of debate was a victory for members of the majority Republican caucus and their ally, Gov. Tom Corbett, also a Republican.

Democrats warned the privatization bill would put thousands of state store employees out of work, cost more and generate less revenue than supporters predict, and make alcohol more widely available, bringing with it a range of social problems.

"This is not a business-friendly bill," said Rep. Margo Davidson, D-Delaware. "This measure has the potential to destroy small businesses and ravage communities."

Supporters said the state should not be selling alcohol and said private businesses would improve customer service, create jobs and put an end to a Depression-era system of state control that was nearly unique across the country. They said sales would increase partly by recapturing customers from Pennsylvania who currently purchase wine and liquor from other states, particularly New Jersey.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#878065 Mar 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Democrats want gun control because they have contempt for individual rights and want an all-powerful government.
The extent to which their intentions are sinister is difficult to know.
Really the Democrats like Dianne Feinstein have contempt for law abiding citizens individual rights but Dianne Feinstein really wants to empower the Criminals in Society who will benefit from her gun control laws since the criminals have no intentions of obeying the law to begin with which to me Democrats like Dianne Feinstein are nothing more than an accessory of the Criminals of Society by legislating gun law that really benefits the Criminals of Society.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#878067 Mar 22, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"flack"
Just for drill I went back and checked on post #877744. It was marked removed. Did you get nasty?
Peace
Nope! Not a word. It was a report on the cause of the depression. I will be posting it again at 9 am my time this morning.
PDUPONT

Greenfield, MA

#878068 Mar 22, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually an idiom in the English language meaning in an argument or a case, to have no support thinking you're in the right.
Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Al Gore and Ted Kennedy along with the majority of democrats in both the House and Senate supported Bush. They knew Saddam had WMDs even before 9/11 and were privy to the same intelligence.
40 countries stood behind Bush.
So when it comes to blaming just Bush, you have no leg to stand on.
You're wrong on a few points. A majority of Democrats in the House did not vote to authorize the war; 81 voted for and 126 against joined by 6 Republicans most notably Ron Paul. While a majority of 26 Senate Democrats voted for it 21 voted against.
Nobody "knew" Sadaam had WMD Carol it was a suspicion based on faulty intelligence and fabrication by individuals like Ahmed Chalabi who was on the Iranian payroll. Here's what British officials had to say about the way the Bush administration was using that information in the now famous Downing Street Memo;
C reported on his recent talks in Washington. There was a perceptible shift in attitude. Military action was now seen as inevitable. Bush wanted to remove Saddam, through military action, justified by the conjunction of terrorism and WMD. But the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy. The NSC had no patience with the UN route, and no enthusiasm for publishing material on the Iraqi regime's record. There was little discussion in Washington of the aftermath after military action.
downingstreetmemo.com/memos.html
What 40 countries backed the administration's decision to go to war Carol? The fact is that support for war was very scant with most countries in favor of letting the UN inspectors do their job.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
proud2bwhite

Ionia, MI

#878069 Mar 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
I not only answered your stupid question, I threw it right back into your ignorant racist face!!
Deal with it, loser!!
I'll wager your mother isn't proud!!
<quoted text>
you answerd nothing as usual and to top it off your claim of certain holidays as a celebration of white pride shows just how completely ignorant you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 32 min Bigdaddy 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,969
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 179,264
Chicago a model city 4 hr Just me 6
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 5 hr Getagrip 44
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr Boy G 50,587
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr casting director 98,497
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs