Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
807,801 - 807,820 of 1,081,641 Comments Last updated 30 min ago
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why would they do that? It wasn't a link. Was it because I typed it from another page? They delete information about wheat being the cause of the Great Depression but they let those idiots type that crap and harass Carol? That's bogus!!!!
it's called hate-filled liberalism flack... A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly hate-filled liberal heart. The DNA of the democratic party is inbred with hate and intolerance, ignorance and racism.
about your post

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why
I don't know. But, it's possible it was reported.

Usually, in order for a post to be pulled, it has to be reported. By more than one poster.

And topix mods don't always make the right call. As we've seen all too often.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Demidiots wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly the reason why lily's black husband takes her on all road trips? "Because she's too ugly, fat, and foul mouth to kiss good-bye.
Roadtrips is a white trash term, GFY hillbilly
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your 84 year old "Ma" is a barfly? Does she stagger in in her walker? You white trash wouldn't be admitted into my husbands office building, let alone even be able to afford 5 minutes of his time. Go kill yourself and do the world a favor. You're still living with your "Ma" stealing her social security checks while she rots in her feces.
With age comes multi-tasking... lily can laugh, cough, sneeze, fart, shit and pee all at the same time...
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Bush claimed to have stopped drinking, but anyone could see that jaw moving side to side like an old rummie, kinda like yer "Ma"
Now, he's painting nudes of himself like a mental patient.
You know you are getting old lily when you feel bad in the morning..without having any fun the night before?
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
yur a blithering idiot and a liar.
It takes 24,637 bolts to put a car together, but only one nut-culur to spread it all over the road.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Well I'll just have to type it again. Hello out there! I will be typing it again around 9 am Friday morning!!!!
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

AuntBlabby wrote:
I don't know one single white person who receives any kind of welfare, i see blacks on welfare practically daily.
A camel can work for a week without drinking. A liberal like lily can drink for a whole week without working.
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy is Waxturds. Possible he could have been Gunner too. Waxturd is also TSM, but there is no doubt Jimmy and Waxturd are the same troll.
Yeah yight Patrick.. We know who you are...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

about your post wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. But, it's possible it was reported.
Usually, in order for a post to be pulled, it has to be reported. By more than one poster.
And topix mods don't always make the right call. As we've seen all too often.
I don't know why it would be reported. There was nothing vulgar, sexual, or racist in it. It was simply a typed copy of a report about wheat causing the Great Depression. If they are going to allow the clowns to type their garbage on here and harass people but stop honest debate I may have to rethink my use of this format.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in their right to set their rules, besides it was a bar I wanted to go to. Don't go there anymore tho.
If the bar is licensed by the state, they should follow state law, which does not require ID for those obviously of legal age. To do otherwise could be considered a violation of their license. Tell the waitress that you want to talk to the manager.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
You got your nerve, you fat old bigoted Boca lush.
Go change your drunk old Mas diaper you pos loser
Balls of snow

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
You got your nerve, you fat old bigoted Boca lush.
Snowballs from Denver. Discordia douchbag. GFY. Old, stupid, ignorant and impotent. Nothing but lies and insults. You lose. STFU.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Test 1 2 3 test Test! Anybody reading this?
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy is Waxturds. Possible he could have been Gunner too. Waxturd is also TSM, but there is no doubt Jimmy and Waxturd are the same troll.
You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you Patrick?
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Go change your drunk old Mas diaper you pos loser
Those who wish to sing like lily...always find a worthless drunken song.
about your post

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know why it would be reported. There was nothing vulgar, sexual, or racist in it. It was simply a typed copy of a report about wheat causing the Great Depression. If they are going to allow the clowns to type their garbage on here and harass people but stop honest debate I may have to rethink my use of this format.
flack, if enough people report a post the mods get fed up and pull it. That is why I was urging the conservatives on this thread to report the fake carol and fake new yawk posts, to stand together for the integrity of this thread. I contacted topix through the feedback system and got some "things changed". And some screen names red flagged. If more had done that ... I know you and I and another poster stood up FOR and AGAINST what is still going on with carol, but most seem more content to tattoo posts then to fight for the integrity of this thread. If it continues, this thread will fall.

PS One of my posts was pulled. Same thing, nothing vulgar, sexual, or racist in it. But, those who reported it didn't like me calling out one of their own. A lot of nonsense transpiring on this thread. Too much for my time and interest.

Take Care flack ... And definitely rewrite and tomorrow repost the post that was pulled!...:)
about your post

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Test 1 2 3 test Test! Anybody reading this?
You're not banned. You're still here! ;)

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Ever notice that atheists never sue Muslims? Wonder why that is?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
yur a blithering idiot and a liar.
But you're a sockpuppet.

A real dumb one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,861
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min danetoo 68,038
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min edogxxx 97,548
Abby 7-28 44 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-28 46 min edogxxx 1
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 1 hr WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 4 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••