Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
807,781 - 807,800 of 1,096,631 Comments Last updated 20 min ago

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Someone just posted to me on the Orlando thread and called me "Iago." I know leo can tell me what it means, does anyone else?
Only reference I can think of at the moment is the town renamed 'Hell' in "High Plains Drifter"...Lago was the original name of the place.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Confirmed
Why would they do that? It wasn't a link. Was it because I typed it from another page? They delete information about wheat being the cause of the Great Depression but they let those idiots type that crap and harass Carol? That's bogus!!!!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Unless of course they meant the character Iago in Othello...I believe he was Othello's henchman, but it's been awhile.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush doesn't drink, unlike yur drunken fat, lying ass, now sober up.
So, your 84 year old "Ma" is a barfly? Does she stagger in in her walker? You white trash wouldn't be admitted into my husbands office building, let alone even be able to afford 5 minutes of his time. Go kill yourself and do the world a favor. You're still living with your "Ma" stealing her social security checks while she rots in her feces.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush doesn't drink, unlike yur drunken fat, lying ass, now sober up.
Bush claimed to have stopped drinking, but anyone could see that jaw moving side to side like an old rummie, kinda like yer "Ma"

Now, he's painting nudes of himself like a mental patient.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
(Waxturd again projecting the issues he has with his wife onto Lily. He's never seen Lily, so what else can it be??)
No wonder he has a closet full of puppets.
Where's Jimmy??
<quoted text>
Jimmy is Gunner is TSM from Texas.
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why would they do that? It wasn't a link. Was it because I typed it from another page? They delete information about wheat being the cause of the Great Depression but they let those idiots type that crap and harass Carol? That's bogus!!!!
it's called hate-filled liberalism flack... A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly hate-filled liberal heart. The DNA of the democratic party is inbred with hate and intolerance, ignorance and racism.
about your post

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Why
I don't know. But, it's possible it was reported.

Usually, in order for a post to be pulled, it has to be reported. By more than one poster.

And topix mods don't always make the right call. As we've seen all too often.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Demidiots wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly the reason why lily's black husband takes her on all road trips? "Because she's too ugly, fat, and foul mouth to kiss good-bye.
Roadtrips is a white trash term, GFY hillbilly
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your 84 year old "Ma" is a barfly? Does she stagger in in her walker? You white trash wouldn't be admitted into my husbands office building, let alone even be able to afford 5 minutes of his time. Go kill yourself and do the world a favor. You're still living with your "Ma" stealing her social security checks while she rots in her feces.
With age comes multi-tasking... lily can laugh, cough, sneeze, fart, shit and pee all at the same time...
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush claimed to have stopped drinking, but anyone could see that jaw moving side to side like an old rummie, kinda like yer "Ma"
Now, he's painting nudes of himself like a mental patient.
You know you are getting old lily when you feel bad in the morning..without having any fun the night before?
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
yur a blithering idiot and a liar.
It takes 24,637 bolts to put a car together, but only one nut-culur to spread it all over the road.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Well I'll just have to type it again. Hello out there! I will be typing it again around 9 am Friday morning!!!!
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

AuntBlabby wrote:
I don't know one single white person who receives any kind of welfare, i see blacks on welfare practically daily.
A camel can work for a week without drinking. A liberal like lily can drink for a whole week without working.
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy is Waxturds. Possible he could have been Gunner too. Waxturd is also TSM, but there is no doubt Jimmy and Waxturd are the same troll.
Yeah yight Patrick.. We know who you are...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

about your post wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. But, it's possible it was reported.
Usually, in order for a post to be pulled, it has to be reported. By more than one poster.
And topix mods don't always make the right call. As we've seen all too often.
I don't know why it would be reported. There was nothing vulgar, sexual, or racist in it. It was simply a typed copy of a report about wheat causing the Great Depression. If they are going to allow the clowns to type their garbage on here and harass people but stop honest debate I may have to rethink my use of this format.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in their right to set their rules, besides it was a bar I wanted to go to. Don't go there anymore tho.
If the bar is licensed by the state, they should follow state law, which does not require ID for those obviously of legal age. To do otherwise could be considered a violation of their license. Tell the waitress that you want to talk to the manager.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
You got your nerve, you fat old bigoted Boca lush.
Go change your drunk old Mas diaper you pos loser
Balls of snow

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
You got your nerve, you fat old bigoted Boca lush.
Snowballs from Denver. Discordia douchbag. GFY. Old, stupid, ignorant and impotent. Nothing but lies and insults. You lose. STFU.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Test 1 2 3 test Test! Anybody reading this?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••