Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
807,721 - 807,740 of 1,079,080 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No way to treat a fellow Muslim.
I'm glad you came out as a muslim.

Nothing to be ashamed of.

You can now be 'proud2bmuslim'!!

Sure beats Nobraina and the mouse in his pocket, Galt.
SurprizedRejecte dWoman

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I wrote:
NOW...... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial.........
You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment......... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial........ or outright lying about your activities....
POS ........ ROFLMAO
Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information....... "I Dare you"........ ROFLMAo
You "Ain't" Forget........ROFLMAO

<quoted text>
Did you or did you not harass that Woman with Threats of violence, Yes or No..... inquiring minds what to know...... ROFLMAO
Answer that question "Big Man"...... Show us again how Rational you are ...... ROFLMAO
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Devin wrote:
NOW...... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial.........
You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment......... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial........ or outright lying about your activities....
POS ........ ROFLMAO
Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information....... "I Dare you"........ ROFLMAo
You "Ain't" Forget........ROFLMAO
Devin wrote:
<quoted text>
Devin
Hampton, VA
Did you or did you not harass that Woman with Threats of violence, Yes or No..... inquiring minds what to know...... ROFLMAO
Answer that question "Big Man"...... Show us again how Rational you are ...... ROFLMAO
When you wake up as OldRaider, tell him his facebook page sucks... ROFLMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Clinton allow a company in the USA to provide North Korea the technology to help them go ---> NUCLEAR <--- and eventually from setting off their first nuke in 2006??
Oh yeah, Clinton preferred Jimmy Carter's negotiations with them. We all know how well that worked out now.
You're an idiot!!
http://cns.miis.edu/npr/pdfs/73sokol.pdf
There you go again. Trying to shift the blame.

Bush had been President for 6 years when N Korea set off it's nuclear device.

To attempt to blame Clinton is really stupid, but exactly what we expect from you. Reagan also sold technology to the N Koreans. So what??

The fault lies with Bush, who did nothing to stop N Korea in 6 years. You're an idiot to say otherwise.

You're done, Waxman. Only a coward and scumbag would stoop to changing the words in anothers message.

It's because you've been beaten like the dog you are.

Everyone here knows exactly what you're doing. Some choose to ignore it, but I don't.

You're a sorry excuse for a human being, and I hope you peddle your stupidity elsewhere. I suggest the birfer thread. It fits.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Someone just posted to me on the Orlando thread and called me "Iago." I know leo can tell me what it means, does anyone else?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again. Trying to shift the blame.
Bush had been President for 6 years when N Korea set off it's nuclear device.
To attempt to blame Clinton is really stupid, but exactly what we expect from you. Reagan also sold technology to the N Koreans. So what??
The fault lies with Bush, who did nothing to stop N Korea in 6 years. You're an idiot to say otherwise.
You're done, Waxman. Only a coward and scumbag would stoop to changing the words in anothers message.
It's because you've been beaten like the dog you are.
Everyone here knows exactly what you're doing. Some choose to ignore it, but I don't.
You're a sorry excuse for a human being, and I hope you peddle your stupidity elsewhere. I suggest the birfer thread. It fits.
Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur Connecticunt liberal
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Yes, the Palin trailer trash are a problem.

<quoted text>
Actually the daughter seems to have more sense than Sarah.
Not that this would be difficult.

Sarah was asked to stay away from the GOP nominating convention. Clint Eastwood was invited.

Now Sarah is a star again with conservatives with a short memory.
SurprizedRejecte dWoman

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is! Mylittle tiny pinhead is spinning! I ditched my Waxywaxturd sock already!
I'm such a freakin loser I could almost feel sorry for myself but I don't!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

All right, Killtaker. I'll do the math for you again.

add 82+126+0+1. Equals 209 Democrat total votes in the House.

now look at the Repugnant vote = 215.

Fun with math. the message for you nitwits, who can't figure out your taxes, is this.

The Iraq resolution would have passed the House by simple majority, you simpleton. 215 to 209.

Why are you so dumb??

the point here is that this was Bush's War, in spite of Carol and others trying to rewrite history.

He's the one who lied to the American people in a State of the Union speech.

And yes, that has been proven.

Get lost, you mediocrity.
nutsacker wrote:
<quoted text>
somebody's lying:
House
Party yes nay
Republican 215 6 0 2
Democratic 82 126 0 1
Independent 0 1 0 0
TOTALS 297 133
Senate
United States Senate
Party Ayes Nays No Vote
Republican 48 1 0
Democratic 29 21 0
Independent 0 1 0
TOTALS 77 23
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Had all Democrats in th eHouse voted against the Iraq Resolution, it still would have passed, you nitwit.
Repubs had 215 votes for the War.
Dems only had 208 seats in the House at the time.
I believe 215 is more than 208. Meaning the Dems had nothing to do with Bush's War. It was carried by the majority Republiclown House.
You lose.
Majority of Americans find the war a mistake according to most polls.

George W Bush was not invited to the Republican Convention last year.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I usually scroll, scroll, scroll my cursor, quickly down the page...but, yeah, when I do it's seems as each one is more crappy than the last...can't help but wonder how many of these reich-tards live in the same subsidized housing. If Jane's a he or a she, it's perfectly obvious that s/he's really Jonesing for Lily.
"leosampleanus"
You know what I wonder? How any one can be as a ugly pervertedcunt as you are. At least the 'reich-tards' live in some sort of housing, much better than the street corner where you ply your trade.
Peace
KMA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
All right, Killtaker. I'll do the math for you again.
add 82+126+0+1. Equals 209 Democrat total votes in the House.
now look at the Repugnant vote = 215.
Fun with math. the message for you nitwits, who can't figure out your taxes, is this.
The Iraq resolution would have passed the House by simple majority, you simpleton. 215 to 209.
Why are you so dumb??
the point here is that this was Bush's War, in spite of Carol and others trying to rewrite history.
He's the one who lied to the American people in a State of the Union speech.
And yes, that has been proven.
Get lost, you mediocrity.
<quoted text>
A quiet conservative is a thinking man. A quiet liberal is usually deranged, armed and dangerous.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again Waxturd! ROFLMAO
If robbers ever broke into your trailer and searched for money and brains, You'd just laugh and search with them, you idiot.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
A direct copy of a quote from your sockpuppet Florida. LOL
Thanks for being stupid enough to give yourself away, Waxturd.
Guess that Ivy League streetcleaner job didn't learn you anything!!
NuT Surprised!! ROTFFLMAO
It's the culture..........
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
We got it!!!
You are "silly" in drag?
Peace
KMA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Majority of Americans find the war a mistake according to most polls.
George W Bush was not invited to the Republican Convention last year.
Since I be votiní for Obama, my taxes have gone up, my employer stopped offering health insurance, the defecit has doubled, obama killing American citizens, deranged nuculur democrats killing moxie goers and school children, Iran has a nuclear bomb, Korea f*ck you obama, can't get into the White House and my guns may be taken away. Damn you George Bush
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>A quiet conservative is a thinking man. A quiet liberal is usually deranged, armed and dangerous.
There is such a thing as a quiet cuntservative?
Like Rush, Sean, Glenn,Annie C, or Simply Sarah?
Proud To Be

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
You're the one with such a raging inferiority complex you think being white is the most important thing you've got going for you.
Do you live in a 'whites only' trailer park??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
You're being unreasonable. All people should be proud of their Race or Ethnicity. It's not exclusive for just SOME to be *allowed to be* proud, like Black History Month or Hispanics' Day of Cinco de Mayo < where they marched around with the Mexican Flag/Colors >. And white students were demanded they remove any clothing with American Flags for fear the Hispanics would become offended and unrest would spark.

White America(ns) is way past tired of having their heritage demeaned as being racist while other Races, Ethnicities are trumpeted. There is no Caucasian Day or Month of Celebration.
And being proud of one's Race or Ethnicity does not make one a racist. If being proud is acceptable for One, then it's acceptable for All.

One thing I have to say to New York's credit ... There are Festivals and Celebrations for Polish Americans, German Americans, Italian Americans, Irish Americans, Greek Americans, Hispanic Americans and Black Americans. As it should be.

It's the political correctness of the left that has turned "Proud To Be White" into a political wrongness, or racist insanity.

PS Hope you enjoyed your Corned Beef & Cabbage on St Patrick's Day. There were many Festivals to celebrate Our Irish Americans. I know my Corned Beef was roasting. I always make 2 so we can have Corned Beef on Rye Sandwiches. Want One?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Nice try, Waxturd!! Further evidence of your rage, as well.

I'm lovin' it!

Adam Lanza was not registered to vote. DUH

But his mother, who purchased the weapons he used, was both an NRA member and a Republican.

Waxman
Windsor, CT
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur Connecticunt liberal
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
There is such a thing as a quiet cuntservative?
Like Rush, Sean, Glenn,Annie C, or Simply Sarah?
Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster you deranged moron.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
As you might imagine Ma doesn't go to bars anymore. I until a few years ago did and I'm well above drinking age. Pisses me off to be carded when clearly over 40, ok 50.
Never seen that happen in any state that I have been in. Colorado must be unique.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min Terry rigsby 48,868
Amy 7-24 53 min RACE 2
Abby 7-24 1 hr RACE 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,899
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr KrisChristie 1,856
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,368
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,516
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 174,513
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000