Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#877927 Mar 21, 2013
AuntBlabby wrote:
I don't know one single white person who receives any kind of welfare, i see blacks on welfare practically daily.
A camel can work for a week without drinking. A liberal like lily can drink for a whole week without working.
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#877930 Mar 21, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy is Waxturds. Possible he could have been Gunner too. Waxturd is also TSM, but there is no doubt Jimmy and Waxturd are the same troll.
Yeah yight Patrick.. We know who you are...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#877931 Mar 21, 2013
about your post wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. But, it's possible it was reported.
Usually, in order for a post to be pulled, it has to be reported. By more than one poster.
And topix mods don't always make the right call. As we've seen all too often.
I don't know why it would be reported. There was nothing vulgar, sexual, or racist in it. It was simply a typed copy of a report about wheat causing the Great Depression. If they are going to allow the clowns to type their garbage on here and harass people but stop honest debate I may have to rethink my use of this format.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877932 Mar 21, 2013
AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in their right to set their rules, besides it was a bar I wanted to go to. Don't go there anymore tho.
If the bar is licensed by the state, they should follow state law, which does not require ID for those obviously of legal age. To do otherwise could be considered a violation of their license. Tell the waitress that you want to talk to the manager.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#877933 Mar 21, 2013
AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
You got your nerve, you fat old bigoted Boca lush.
Go change your drunk old Mas diaper you pos loser
Balls of snow

New York, NY

#877934 Mar 21, 2013
AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
You got your nerve, you fat old bigoted Boca lush.
Snowballs from Denver. Discordia douchbag. GFY. Old, stupid, ignorant and impotent. Nothing but lies and insults. You lose. STFU.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#877936 Mar 21, 2013
Test 1 2 3 test Test! Anybody reading this?
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#877939 Mar 21, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy is Waxturds. Possible he could have been Gunner too. Waxturd is also TSM, but there is no doubt Jimmy and Waxturd are the same troll.
You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you Patrick?
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#877940 Mar 21, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Go change your drunk old Mas diaper you pos loser
Those who wish to sing like lily...always find a worthless drunken song.
about your post

Tonawanda, NY

#877941 Mar 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know why it would be reported. There was nothing vulgar, sexual, or racist in it. It was simply a typed copy of a report about wheat causing the Great Depression. If they are going to allow the clowns to type their garbage on here and harass people but stop honest debate I may have to rethink my use of this format.
flack, if enough people report a post the mods get fed up and pull it. That is why I was urging the conservatives on this thread to report the fake carol and fake new yawk posts, to stand together for the integrity of this thread. I contacted topix through the feedback system and got some "things changed". And some screen names red flagged. If more had done that ... I know you and I and another poster stood up FOR and AGAINST what is still going on with carol, but most seem more content to tattoo posts then to fight for the integrity of this thread. If it continues, this thread will fall.

PS One of my posts was pulled. Same thing, nothing vulgar, sexual, or racist in it. But, those who reported it didn't like me calling out one of their own. A lot of nonsense transpiring on this thread. Too much for my time and interest.

Take Care flack ... And definitely rewrite and tomorrow repost the post that was pulled!...:)
about your post

Tonawanda, NY

#877942 Mar 21, 2013
flack wrote:
Test 1 2 3 test Test! Anybody reading this?
You're not banned. You're still here! ;)

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#877943 Mar 21, 2013
Ever notice that atheists never sue Muslims? Wonder why that is?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#877944 Mar 21, 2013
AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
yur a blithering idiot and a liar.
But you're a sockpuppet.

A real dumb one.
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

#877945 Mar 21, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I crave Waxman!ROTFLMAO!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#877946 Mar 21, 2013
about your post wrote:
<quoted text>
flack, if enough people report a post the mods get fed up and pull it. That is why I was urging the conservatives on this thread to report the fake carol and fake new yawk posts, to stand together for the integrity of this thread. I contacted topix through the feedback system and got some "things changed". And some screen names red flagged. If more had done that ... I know you and I and another poster stood up FOR and AGAINST what is still going on with carol, but most seem more content to tattoo posts then to fight for the integrity of this thread. If it continues, this thread will fall.
PS One of my posts was pulled. Same thing, nothing vulgar, sexual, or racist in it. But, those who reported it didn't like me calling out one of their own. A lot of nonsense transpiring on this thread. Too much for my time and interest.
Take Care flack ... And definitely rewrite and tomorrow repost the post that was pulled!...:)
Thanks new yawk
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#877947 Mar 21, 2013
flack wrote:
Ever notice that atheists never sue Muslims? Wonder why that is?
They are both democrats?
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#877948 Mar 21, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're a sockpuppet.
A real dumb one.
nucsack is the authority on criminals and deranged democrats. You looking for friends with the same mental disorder and fantasies as you idiot??

Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; Deranged liberal,,
about your post

Tonawanda, NY

#877949 Mar 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know why it would be reported. There was nothing vulgar, sexual, or racist in it. It was simply a typed copy of a report about wheat causing the Great Depression. If they are going to allow the clowns to type their garbage on here and harass people but stop honest debate I may have to rethink my use of this format.
That's why I never registered ^^^ your last sentence ^^^.

I have been rethinking it as well. And I agree. Too much nonsense "walks" while honest, decent debate is halted and/or stifled. Wading through pages of "walking nonsense" aint my thing.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#877950 Mar 21, 2013
You're crazy.

It's as likely caused by solar explosions. LOL

Who the hell would care enough if all Flake posted was a report??

Again, you sound all amped up on caffeine or something.

There are vile posts here, like from Ed earlier.

You really think people would have ignored that and reported Flake for one of his silly attempts to make a point?

You're a fraud.
about your post wrote:
<quoted text>
about your post

Tonawanda, NY

#877951 Mar 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks new yawk
You're Welcome, flack!

~new yawk owt ... ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min jacques Ottawa 179,350
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min Jonah1 50,617
Car Paint, Paint and Various cosmetics products... 45 min johnson 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 56 min Mandela 68,650
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 70,076
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 2 hr wasademocratNomore 5
durban women lets explore your fantasies bbm pins 4 hr slum ou 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]