Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,383)

Showing posts 807,641 - 807,660 of1,033,258
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

smilar
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Aw, aint it a shame. And here you had a thang for the guy.
And he wants to shove a baseball ...
Well, that can be left to one's imagination.
I'd much rather pull an Al Capone on your cabaza.
Sicilian Style.
Splatter your brains all over my nice Ivy League Suit!
AHaHaaHaaaaaaa ... And I don't mind sayin' so MYSELF!
<quoted text>
Kind of ironic, ain't it? All that theft prostitution and murder and they finally put the guy away for tax evasion. A timely story, thanks for bringing it up.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

debil wrote:
"Posters are leaving this thread because they are fed up with your pubescent nonsense.
YOU have ruined every thread you post on."
Oh is that so? I suspect a few of them might have had a few chuckles as a result of my nonsense. I certainly hope so.
But you're right about the second part. It's not because I'm being mean or anything though, it's because of you, honey, and carol, and the knot of like-minded dough-brains like you. You didn't leave me any room; any choice. What'd you think the smart people were going to do when you dragged Jesus AND Adam Smith out of the cupboard so you could put on your foam-at-the-mouth Punch and Judy Show for the retards? You're only getting your just desserts now, sweetie, so enjoy!
When you first showed up I thought some of your posts were funny, but in typical libturd fashion you just didn't know when to stop. Now your just an annoyance with zero humor. Fresh is good. Your act was stale a long time ago.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
well...how about....unlike in baseball, after getting two balls, you CAN'T walk?
Oh man, you are on a roll, tonight!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Speaking of sounding like:

You're starting to sound like a Conservative ...

However,**a dumb Conservative.

Which could explain a lot of "things".

**That's the worse part.

[QUOTE who=""]<quoted text>
Well, yes, as a matter of fact, he is. He sounds like my kinda fella, kind of a terrorist to many, not afraid of death or breaking a few heads, but kind and gentle and honest as the day is long. Oh, and poor. The kind of guy who doesn't need to try and be someone he isn't. As far from a brainless soldier as it's possible to get. I heard he hin around with fisherman and that he liked to work with his hands. Yup, he's a friend of mine alright. You, not so much. You're all hate and anger and self-righteousness. If my pal Jesus and I were to pass you in the street I guess I'd probably let him walk on ahead and then pop your head off like a bottle cap after he was out of sight.[/QUOTE]

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is a lawyer whose entire career is based upon bankrupting companies as a vulture capitalist. But, he's white, so, that's alright.
Liar
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Aw, aint it a shame. And here you had a thang for the guy.
And he wants to shove a baseball ...
Well, that can be left to one's imagination.
I'd much rather pull an Al Capone on your cabaza.
Sicilian Style.
Splatter your brains all over my nice Ivy League Suit!
AHaHaaHaaaaaaa ... And I don't mind sayin' so MYSELF!
<quoted text>
So, um, sweetie, is it time to revisit the whole, "pubescent" thing again? I think I see a mustache on your upper lip?
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
When you first showed up I thought some of your posts were funny, but in typical libturd fashion you just didn't know when to stop. Now your just an annoyance with zero humor. Fresh is good. Your act was stale a long time ago.
Goog God it's like herding chickens. This is no act, honey, and you aren't supposed to enjoy it; you're supposed to hate it. When I first get to a thread it takes me a while to identify all the players. But once I do I set about eliminating the bad guys one by one. That's what's happening right here right now. Anything else you'd like to contribute, Roger?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh man, you are on a roll, tonight!
Forget me...you're on a roll like a fly in a bakery.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

When she was on here one night, she was so desperate for someone to talk to her. Even stated she had a cold. Almost felt sorry for her. Said "almost" considering **the confusion, chaos, and damage she has done In My Screen Name.**With intention.

She's a wayward child. Do any children have self-discipline.
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't sit down while you're visiting here.
You'll leave an oil slick.
Does this indicate you are actually an electron in disco pants?

Last I checked, I'm not a Harley - I ride one, you idiot.

You're really scraping the bottom of the ol' "humor" barrel there, shinny. But then, you were circling the drain for so long, I suppose this is an improvement.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Was it me or did some people a few weeks ago say that Lebanon was in no danger of collapse? Well I've been reading that paper most every day and the situation is growing very grime over there.

I think these were the same people that said the stock market wasn't going to tank anytime soon but instead climb even higher.

I could be wrong but I don't think so. You know what they say about people that play with fire.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Does this indicate you are actually an electron in disco pants?
Last I checked, I'm not a Harley - I ride one, you idiot.
You're really scraping the bottom of the ol' "humor" barrel there, shinny. But then, you were circling the drain for so long, I suppose this is an improvement.
"...electron in disco pants"????

Pulled that one from right out of the thin air inside your helmet, eh?

Each time you pass by here, we can smell oily Harley exhaust so it's only fitting that a leaky Harley Broad would also leak.

Your life follows a pattern:>

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
With any luck he clown will go the way of dem and some of the other idiots. Topix is getting crap from advertizes about this stuff so it should be corrected soon. Nothing like the bottom line to change things around.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
the fck-ups are the results of the white mans hands being involved.
What has the white man's hands done that wronged you personally?

White men died in the Civil War. White men created innovations that made your life easier. White men civilized much of the world.

White men can be good and bad just like men of all colors.

White men were born white. Did you have a choice in the color of your skin?

What has the white man's hands done that wronged you personally?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Goog God it's like herding chickens. This is no act, honey, and you aren't supposed to enjoy it; you're supposed to hate it. When I first get to a thread it takes me a while to identify all the players. But once I do I set about eliminating the bad guys one by one. That's what's happening right here right now. Anything else you'd like to contribute, Roger?
When you "show up"? Lol. You mean when you're taken out of the drawer, right beccy?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a job market for college graduates, but only for those who attend quality schools, get good grades, and take quality programs that prepare them for the job market.
Galt once did some work for a major corporation in the construction equipment business. The plant employed thousands of highly-paid non-college graduates and had newly-installed modern equipment. The union (UAW) insisted on a wage scale that paid floor sweepers almost as much as the most skilled machinist in the plant. The company wanted to institute a tiered wage structure for new employees, while leaving existing employees unaffected. The union refused to negotiate, despite company threats to move. So the plant was closed and the equipment moved to a state where the labor market was more receptive to modern reality.
The children of the former employees are probably working at McDonald's instead of the plant where their parents worked.
The unions' purpose has come and gone.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> With any luck he clown will go the way of dem and some of the other idiots. Topix is getting crap from advertizes about this stuff so it should be corrected soon. Nothing like the bottom line to change things around.
Until they require registration (which will kill the number of legitimate posters), it will continue. Even with registration it will still happen.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, the job market also sucks for new law school and engineering school graduates, even from good schools. Too many experienced people out of work and available at relatively low salaries for companies to hire and train new graduates who will move on at the next better offer.
The last I heard 85% of college graduates are living at home with their parents and jobless.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is a lawyer whose entire career is based upon bankrupting companies as a vulture capitalist. But, he's white, so, that's alright.
Bill Clinton said Bain Capital had a sterling record.

You're just too willing to believe the propagandists.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 807,641 - 807,660 of1,033,258
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min DDDD-25 42,956
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 min _Zoey_ 4,026
Music Artists A to Z 14 min _Zoey_ 90
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Poppo 167,498
Abby 4-17 21 min Mister Tonka 31
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 40 min former res 65,063
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 43 min Stimied 3,776
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 96,070
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance