Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#877954 Mar 21, 2013
Bet you're a big "Smokey and the Bandit" fan, eh nitwit??

Bet you look like Dom DeLuise.
AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a big 10-4 good buddy. lol

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#877956 Mar 21, 2013
about your post wrote:
<quoted text>
You're Welcome, flack!
~new yawk owt ... ;)
So why you have to be a phony and come here with a new name??

Come naturally??

Thought so.
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#877958 Mar 21, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Ever notice that hillbillies all marry their sisters, brothers, or cousins??
(Both statements equally true.)
Wonder Bread is that??
<quoted text>
The DNA of the democratic party is inbred with hate, ignorance and racism.

nucsack still looking for deranged friends with the same mental disorder as you?...Oklahoma City Bombing~~~ Timothy McVeigh Registered Democrat-Father Bill McVeigh and family United Auto Workers, Union man
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#877959 Mar 21, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Go change your drunk old Mas diaper you pos loser
lily's drunk again...lily's drunk again...LOL
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#877961 Mar 21, 2013
AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
It's yur own fault yur life is such a failure, don't blame others, lush..
Don't worry about walking a mile in her shoes. just try a day thinking in lily's deranged poisoned head.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#877963 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
So, your 84 year old "Ma" is a barfly? Does she stagger in in her walker? You white trash wouldn't be admitted into my husbands office building, let alone even be able to afford 5 minutes of his time. Go kill yourself and do the world a favor. You're still living with your "Ma" stealing her social security checks while she rots in her feces.
lily loves the race card. lily's husband is the janitor in the office building, so don't rile her up or she will steal the social security checks when she goes to collect her welfare checks.
carol

Orlando, FL

#877964 Mar 21, 2013
A backlog of 600,000 veterans still waiting for their benefits-claims - many with war wounds - has reached a crisis point inside the Department of Veterans Affairs.

Two of the nation's leading veterans advocates told NBC News "the hour has come for President Barack Obama to become personally involved in unclogging the quagmire."

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/21/17...

Does he even care? Seriously.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#877965 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Bush claimed to have stopped drinking, but anyone could see that jaw moving side to side like an old rummie, kinda like yer "Ma"
Now, he's painting nudes of himself like a mental patient.
He's not moving; that's swaying as you try to hold your vodka bottle still. And he's not painting nudes of himself; that's you, with the beard showing and the bottle in your hand.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#877966 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Jimmy is Gunner is TSM from Texas.
lily loves her erotic fantasies
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#877967 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Roadtrips is a white trash term, GFY hillbilly
lily loves the race card, and her language become filthier as her booze consumption becomes more voluminous.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#877969 Mar 21, 2013
As Obama today was chiding Israel for violence against Palestinians Hamas was firing missiles into Israel. You just can't make this stuff up.

One of the bars I co to has an Israeli bartender. She tells me that Israelis hate Obama. When I asked her why they were cheering his speech she said that most probably don't understand English and are just clapping and cheering when the sign comes.

You can't make that up either! LMAO!!!
Nuculur SurpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

#877970 Mar 21, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I swallow Waxturds. Possible I could swallow Gunner too. I am also swallowing TSM, but there is no doubt Jimmy and Waxturd are my favorite swallowees.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#877971 Mar 21, 2013
AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
are you proud of your murderer in chief? Oblamer?
Obama: My administration does not torture. We kill..
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#877972 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
How do you know what she looks like? You're a stupid old man, GFY
lily loves to bark homoerotic orders during Happy Hour
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#877973 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
He's a stupid old fool. I'd love for his wife and daughters granddaughters to know gramps is a sicko
Then just tell your husband, and as you say, STFU!
Nuculur SurpriZe

Pompano Beach, FL

#877974 Mar 21, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Whoa folks, wait a minute here. I log on to Topix every chance I get, and I DID read a few pages of this forum. I am a Topix old time rejected woman, having been a posting veteran since 2007. Let me clear you guys up on something: "Nuculur option" and I are a bi-racial gay COUPLE that live together in an embarrassing hidden location. I am anglo (but pathetically try really hard to sound urban & tough), while Nuculur option (the SOCIOPATHIC-PSYCHO-RACIST) is Afro American.
We have been notorious trolls on the gay sites for a long time, and it was in the earlier days of Topix (when I had actual profiles w/pics) that we outed ourselves. We usually get on Topix at the same time sharing our ignorance at the same time.
Given as we look like a cross between barnyard pigs and Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka, we were usually laughed out of the forum (or just ignored). I am really finding it hard to believe we are legitimately debating with our intellectual lightweight, ID CHANGING, ID STEALING KNUCKLE DRAGGING, TOPIX TROLL CLOSET CASES.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#877975 Mar 21, 2013
carol wrote:
Someone just posted to me on the Orlando thread and called me "Iago." I know leo can tell me what it means, does anyone else?
Take your pick, Lago.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#877976 Mar 21, 2013
Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by liberals.
carol

Orlando, FL

#877977 Mar 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Sheeeeeeat on a splinter, dumb carol, but do you see no problem in denouncing the president of the United States on the word of "Saddam Husein's right-hand man," "the late dictator's henchman"? Are you pleading guilty to treason or sedition or both?
Obama actually did leave Iraq to the wolves. He left too soon just to prove something - we can only guess.

Iraqi Lt. Gen. Babaker Zebari warned that the Iraqi military might not be ready to take control for another decade.

Gen. Zebari is particularly concerned about securing Iraq's borders against infiltration by insurgents.

Faleh Abdul-Jabbar, the director of the Baghdad-based Iraq Institute for Strategic Studies, told the BBC the US withdrawal would be "counter-productive for so many reasons," pointing to Iraq's political vacuum and its "weak army and reviving insurgency".

According to a BBC correspondent, there is a lot of anxiety in Iraq that the Americans are rushing away because the Democrats are afraid of losing votes in mid-term elections in November.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-1...

Actually, he did do it because he was afraid of losing votes. The Iraqis' anxiety is justified.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#877978 Mar 21, 2013
flack wrote:
As Obama today was chiding Israel for violence against Palestinians Hamas was firing missiles into Israel. You just can't make this stuff up.
One of the bars I co to has an Israeli bartender. She tells me that Israelis hate Obama. When I asked her why they were cheering his speech she said that most probably don't understand English and are just clapping and cheering when the sign comes.
You can't make that up either! LMAO!!!
As I watched video footage of the Jerk-In-Chief, it became very obvious that he didn't want to be there and that they didn't like him being there, either.

It's just one of the duties of being an azzhole, I guess, but I still find it puzzling what in the hell he's doing over there right now. Iran will get the bomb and, along with their friends in N. Korea, will change forever the political/strategic landscape of the Middle East and the Orient.

The Boy Messiah's legacy will not look good from here on into eternity. Israel will have to do what the Jerk-In-Chief hasn't the balls for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 54 min Le Jimbo 17
1 dead, 9 injured in daytime Chicago shootings 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
xtra xtra read all about it! 1 hr Read and weep 1
The truth regarding Ebola 1 hr C_Evertt Coop 2
Italian boys confession. 1 hr Bubba Klintler 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Earthling-1 49,187
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 8 hr susil bhai 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 hr Sunshine 181,798
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:17 am PST