Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,383)

Showing posts 807,641 - 807,660 of1,071,592
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What would could he do about it? Those accounts are held by wealthy Russians hiding their money from paying taxes; like Mitt.
Cyprus is a tax haven
Not anymore LOL__but it won't send the US Market askew. The S&P dropped a tad and the DOW has been bouncing around since last Friday.

No biggie IMO.

Also in play is that the housing market is making a big comeback (in certain areas) giving some investors a much needed option-alternative to the stock market.

I

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me then, I don't know why we invaded/destroyed/rebuilt Iraq either.
You should watch FOX - enrich your life, stay informed, get your head out your ass.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
I wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
Hats off to theese great company's.
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
http://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/TOB/S/2013SB-00122 ...
Of course, a Democrat proposed this.
Idiot.
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
But less than 50% of Dems in both the House and Senate voted for the Iraq Resolution.
So what's your bullshit lies about 'the entire Democrat Party'??
Oh, it's just another lie from Ol' Smokey!!
My mistake.

111 Democrats voted aye and 147 voted nay.

However, if all democrats had voted nay in both the house and the senate, it wouldn't have passed.

So, technically, they passed it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Iraq was a shythole occupied by Shia, Sunni and the dastardly Kurds.
I should mention that the Iraqi's were not capable of discovering their own oil.
But__it wasn't always a shthole, Babylon was once the center of Islam, the worlds trade routes and learning throughout most of the Abbasid Caliphate in Baghdad which came to an abrupt end in 1258.
That's a long time ago lily but that's where much of Islam remains stuck in time.
The glory days of Babylon pre-dated the existence of Islam. In fact, the arrival of Islam coincided with the fall of Babylon.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how to spell "mutt" for anything. And Swedish too, oh am I not a highly educated topix troll.
I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
LMAO! I have no avatar by the way, because of the one I had when I was laughed off the gay forums back in the day?
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I swallow Waxturds! ROTFLMAO!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
You are the man!!!
All you have to do is offer a post and the resident idiot of this thread, "nutsucker" will respond like the troll he is.
Can hardly wait until conservatives/republicans take back the senate and increase their house majority in the 2014 election.
Please continue to goad "nutsucker" his childish responses are always good for a laugh.
Peace
Just call me Geppetto.

Waiting for Demos/Tenzing to come out of the closet.

Democrat fave Nate Silver says Republicans will hold the House and gain 4 to 5 seats in the Senate, perhaps more if they avoid fools like Akin.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
You are the man!!!
All you have to do is offer a post and the resident idiot of this thread, "nutsucker" will respond like the troll he is.
Can hardly wait until conservatives/republicans take back the senate and increase their house majority in the 2014 election.
Please continue to goad "nutsucker" his childish responses are always good for a laugh.
Peace
Dumbass Mr Eed jumps in to defend those that make fun of the sick & disabled.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave I know facts donít matter in the Liberal World, but a not-so-surprising report from the Government Accountability Office, it turns out that ObamaCare is estimated to add another $6.2 trillion to the long-term deficit!!
"TSM"
You have to understand "real dumb" is simply a troll. Offices like the GAO know nothing. If you want the straight poop simple ask "real dumb". He knows all. The topic matters not a bit, you bring up something for discussion and "real dumb" has all the answers.
Peace

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a lot of things I don't agree with or understand about O'Reilly.
But like, with anything, you have to weigh the good with the bad.
~He gives every penny of his factor gear profits to charity.
~He worked tirelessly to get Jessica's Law passed in all but 6 states to protect the children in this country and he's still working on those 6.
~He does more for the Wounded Warriors Project than anyone with a microphone on television.
~He looks out for the folks with viewpoints from both sides on every issue.
~He really doesn't like spin and isn't afraid to say exactly what he thinks when the left tries to get away with it.
He's not perfect. I've known that from the very beginning.
But neither are you. And neither am I.
"Carol"
One thing about O'Reilly" he has a brain. The world is not all black and white, there a various shades of gray. Compare that to "nutsucker", he is a troll, left wing bullshit is all he has. Facts are a no no.
Peace

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Alan Greenspan and General John Abizaid have both admitted the Iraq war was all about oil.
You're as stubborn as your picture to deny it.
Or, more likely, you're just an idiot who believed Bush.
Most Americans know the war was for oil and it was an abject failure.
Yeah well most Americans voted for that dunderhead who's in office too, but the only thing that proved is Obama gets along well with fools - which is pretty self evident reading your posts.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey listen, no one ever said Iraq was Utopia. But, it's hell now, thanks to our intervention. If a country has always been under a dictatorship; it's not a quick process to change into democracy.
Sanctions are not a perfect solution, but it does bring about pressure to resolve a problem. Under Sadam Hussein, the terrorists that tried to start trouble were killed. Now, it's a breeding ground.
Maybe you'll find this informative.

Saddam Hussein's right-hand man, Tariq Aziz, has accused Barack Obama of 'leaving Iraq to the wolves' by pulling out combat troops from the country.

Iraq's former deputy prime minister said the United States would destroy the country if it pressed on with the policy of withdrawing combat forces to concentrate on the war in Afghanistan

"We are all victims of America and Britain," the one time official told the Guardian. "They killed our country in many ways. When you make a mistake you need to correct a mistake, not leave Iraq to its death."

Speaking from his jail cell in Baghdad, the late dictator's henchman said that he had been initially encouraged when Mr Obama was elected president because he thought he was going to correct some of former president George Bush's 'mistakes'.

"But Obama is a hypocrite," he added. "He is leaving Iraq to the wolves."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13007...

Instead of finishing what we started in Iraq to give the new government a fighting chance, Obama decided his way was best just because he said so. He wanted to get back at Bush, I suppose.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Mr Eed jumps in to defend those that make fun of the sick & disabled.
Galt defends the mentally disabled from being exploited by crass politicians.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The glory days of Babylon pre-dated the existence of Islam. In fact, the arrival of Islam coincided with the fall of Babylon.
Try again Galt__start with the prophet Muhammad and see where the Caliphates take ya. And notice that I closed with Baghdad instead of Babylon

And then check out the Mongol invasions which dropped Islam to it's knees__where in a perfect world it would have remained.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not that old Looney. i'm going for a run in Central Park, while you'll be running in between perpetually posting, the liquor cabinet and looking out the window for the ambulance chaser to maybe come home. i'm SOOOO miserable...LOL
Is it just me, or are some of the rest of the sentient beings here starting to realize that Jane is just another Grumpy Old Prick of a sock puppet here...and, yes, in this case the prick is male? Deadhead fred, Nostrils, or knock-knock perhaps?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you'll find this informative.
Saddam Hussein's right-hand man, Tariq Aziz, has accused Barack Obama of 'leaving Iraq to the wolves' by pulling out combat troops from the country.
Iraq's former deputy prime minister said the United States would destroy the country if it pressed on with the policy of withdrawing combat forces to concentrate on the war in Afghanistan
"We are all victims of America and Britain," the one time official told the Guardian. "They killed our country in many ways. When you make a mistake you need to correct a mistake, not leave Iraq to its death."
Speaking from his jail cell in Baghdad, the late dictator's henchman said that he had been initially encouraged when Mr Obama was elected president because he thought he was going to correct some of former president George Bush's 'mistakes'.
"But Obama is a hypocrite," he added. "He is leaving Iraq to the wolves."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13007...
Instead of finishing what we started in Iraq to give the new government a fighting chance, Obama decided his way was best just because he said so. He wanted to get back at Bush, I suppose.
Sheeeeeeat on a splinter, dumb carol, but do you see no problem in denouncing the president of the United States on the word of "Saddam Husein's right-hand man," "the late dictator's henchman"? Are you pleading guilty to treason or sedition or both?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt defends the mentally disabled from being exploited by crass politicians.
You were all for putting Terri Schaivo out of her misery, no doubt, and denounced Frist, Bush and company?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Get ready for another big bailout.

Meanwhile, Galt is still waiting for the FEMA man with the bottled water and the check. Apparently earthquakes are not considered as serious as rainstorms.

FARGO, N.D.(AP)-- With its ominously titled slideshow, "Get ready for a big one," the National Weather Service told flood-weary residents in the Fargo area Thursday to prepare for one of the Red River's five largest crests this summer, an outlook that prompted city and county officials to plead for permanent flood protection.

The latest weather service flood outlook for Fargo and neighboring Moorhead, Minn., includes a 50 percent chance that the river would top 38 feet later this spring, which would surpass the fifth-highest crest of 37.34 feet in 1969. There's a 10 percent chance of an all-time record.

The National Weather Service blamed the Bush tax cuts for the impending flood.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
And you are dumb. More money will be spent this year when compared to last year, hence higher spending this year.
Peace
KMA
PS: Do you practice being syoopid?
costs never go up. They always remain the same. At least in Eed's world of make believe.

Eed's budgets $200 a month for his visit to the local prostitute. Eed's money is a little sparse now that his hours were cut back at work. So Eed found a slightly heavier prostitute than will lower his monthly expenditures to $100 a month.

Eed cut his prostitute budget.

But according to Eed he didn't cut his spending.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 807,641 - 807,660 of1,071,592
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min ScarletandOlive 97,430
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,555
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 45 min Frijoles 68,123
Abby 7-10 1 hr Nigbama 11
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Washington DC 45,436
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Cali Girl 2014 48,682
Amy 7-10 3 hr Julie 8
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••