Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,382)

Showing posts 807,621 - 807,640 of1,073,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
NuT Surprised!! ROFLMAO
Idiot stick...

You forgot to use your login waxy or Not Surprized, dufus.

Brain dead libtard.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>He was a madman long before he came into power, do some further research. Reagan didn't seem to mind.
Hmmm...

Did we forget to mention Bill Clinton???

Yet Hillary sure did make a case to go after Saddam.

Hypocrite.

Typical Obama voting moron.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane was in college in the 60's, she's still miserable. Imagine that existence?
It's just interesting though, isn't it, that the Moynihan Report focused on the discussion of children being born out of wedlock warning the Aid to Families with Dependent Children program's rules for payments were if the "man was out of the house" leading poor women to throw their husbands out of the house?

And agreeing with Republicans in 1994 that a correction was needed in the welfare system that encouraged women to raise their children without fathers?

Moynihan: "The Republicans are saying we have a helluva problem, and we do."

Republicans are still saying that. So did Clinton when he signed the Welfare Reform Act.

Obama thinks the more the merrier.

Kind of a contradiction to previous democrats.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>back in the 1960s, a democrat--Daniel Patrick Monihan-- was vilified by his own party when he predicted that social engineering policies by meddling government libs would destroy the black family.
When the truth is perceived as racist, Democrats lie like hell.
proud2bwhite

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Never seen a person here call himself 'proud 2bBlack'.
Only white racists do that.
So much for your bullshit about other races being the only ones to shout out their pride.\\
Never heard of St. Patrick's Day?? A white celebration of pride.
Columbus Day?? A white pride celebration. I could go ;on and on with each ethnic group, Germans, Swedes, French, etc.
You ninnies even make attempt to make Jesus white, while it's a fact he was not!!
You are just a scared little white boy.
as I expected you can't answer the simple question and try to twist it into somthing else.just as I said you would.. it must hurt to be as simple as you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
People in Cypress starting to go hungry because they can't get money to buy food.
Coming to America.

Always keep some emergency food supply on hand.

Ammo too.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"flies to sht"? Great Galt, flack, carol analogy. Did you watch "The Dust Bowl"? I think a raise in wheat prices may have had a part in starting the erosion of the prairie states.(I think I still missed one episode, but I can't remember which.)
I watched that too. Unbelievable how bad it was and what those people went through.

They were raking in the dough year and year before it happened without having a clue they were creating it.

Very sad.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Moynihan: "The Republicans are saying we have a helluva problem, and we do."

Republicans are still saying that. So did Clinton when he signed the Welfare Reform Act.

Obama thinks the more the merrier.

Kind of a contradiction to previous democrats.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>....he said, as he tossed a rose over one shoulder, and his cape over the other, huffing and puffing his way from the room. "Hmph." he snorted. "That gaggle of cretins will never learn to read Galt's mind."
Go hum a few show tunes.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey listen, no one ever said Iraq was Utopia. But, it's hell now, thanks to our intervention. If a country has always been under a dictatorship; it's not a quick process to change into democracy.
Sanctions are not a perfect solution, but it does bring about pressure to resolve a problem. Under Sadam Hussein, the terrorists that tried to start trouble were killed. Now, it's a breeding ground.
Iraq was a shythole occupied by Shia, Sunni and the dastardly Kurds.

I should mention that the Iraqi's were not capable of discovering their own oil.

But__it wasn't always a shthole, Babylon was once the center of Islam, the worlds trade routes and learning throughout most of the Abbasid Caliphate in Baghdad which came to an abrupt end in 1258.

That's a long time ago lily but that's where much of Islam remains stuck in time.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Perhaps Cyprus should nationalize the banks and take the Russians money
Excellent plan. Then nobody would ever again invest a single penny in the country and delivery of any foreign products would be cash in advance, no credit.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well, that is the reason that white men are intimidated by black men; women will always go after wealthy athletes, whether they are black or white it goes with the territory. Women will also naturally be attracted to the tallest man in the crowd, it speaks of virility, it's subconscious. Just like men are drawn to women who will most likely be able to bear children, women with curves being more desirable than extremely thin women with flat chests.
Notice that many white Americans are drawn to Asian women; but you rarely see an Asian man with an American woman.
It's wrong to say that people are attracted to an opposite only because of sex, sex is important but there's so much more to a relationship or marriage than that.
A woman like Jane is so sexually frustrated that it comes out in violent acts against the homeless. If she'd only get laid, maybe she'd calm the hell down. Many black women are dating white men; the world is changing and eventually we will all be mixed. If you find someone to love and who loves you, what difference doesn't anything make anyway?
LOL. you're so kind to homeless people. all that volunteering at the shelter. inviting them into your gated community. collecting food for the pantry.

and hypocrite, speaking of "sexually frustrated," i'm not the one spending all weekend, every weekend posting on topix.
proud2bwhite

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Never seen a person here call himself 'proud 2bBlack'.
Only white racists do that.
So much for your bullshit about other races being the only ones to shout out their pride.\\
Never heard of St. Patrick's Day?? A white celebration of pride.
Columbus Day?? A white pride celebration. I could go ;on and on with each ethnic group, Germans, Swedes, French, etc.
You ninnies even make attempt to make Jesus white, while it's a fact he was not!!
You are just a scared little white boy.
I'm sure you could go on and on ,you would. Be wrong as you are now ,but yes, you could go on being wrong.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The concept that democrats are not responsible for all the ills of the world throughout history (or at least the six thousand years she recognizes) is a foreign to dumb carol as the idea that she's not going to the heaven.
Common sense is foreign to dumb leosn "an" a as is the idea that she's not a zero.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well, that is the reason that white men are intimidated by black men; women will always go after wealthy athletes, whether they are black or white it goes with the territory. Women will also naturally be attracted to the tallest man in the crowd, it speaks of virility, it's subconscious. Just like men are drawn to women who will most likely be able to bear children, women with curves being more desirable than extremely thin women with flat chests.
Notice that many white Americans are drawn to Asian women; but you rarely see an Asian man with an American woman.
It's wrong to say that people are attracted to an opposite only because of sex, sex is important but there's so much more to a relationship or marriage than that.
A woman like Jane is so sexually frustrated that it comes out in violent acts against the homeless. If she'd only get laid, maybe she'd calm the hell down. Many black women are dating white men; the world is changing and eventually we will all be mixed. If you find someone to love and who loves you, what difference doesn't anything make anyway?
Racist garbage, every word.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey listen, no one ever said Iraq was Utopia. But, it's hell now, thanks to our intervention. If a country has always been under a dictatorship; it's not a quick process to change into democracy.
Sanctions are not a perfect solution, but it does bring about pressure to resolve a problem. Under Sadam Hussein, the terrorists that tried to start trouble were killed. Now, it's a breeding ground.
Agree. Sanctions are working very well in Iran and North Korea. After they detonate nuclear weapons, we can impose even tougher sanctions.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Jane was in college in the 60's, she's still miserable. Imagine that existence?
i'm not that old Looney. i'm going for a run in Central Park, while you'll be running in between perpetually posting, the liquor cabinet and looking out the window for the ambulance chaser to maybe come home. i'm SOOOO miserable...LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Depression - Find Wheat -
Lumped in a sentence with other farm items - In dollar terms, American exports declined from about $5.2 billion in 1929 to $1.7 billion in 1933; but prices also fell, so the physical volume of exports only fell by half. Hardest hit were farm commodities such as wheat, cotton, tobacco, and lumber. According to this theory, the collapse of farm exports caused many American farmers to default on their loans, leading to the bank runs on small rural banks that characterized the early years of the Great Depression.
More of a result than a cause.
http://www.ushistory.org/us/48.asp - Find Wheat - No Matches found
http://www.thegreatdepressioncauses.com/ - Find Wheat - No Matches found
http://americanhistory.about.com/od/greatdepr... - Find Wheat - No matches found
As if Homer wouldn't check
Thank you, Candy Crowley, for conducting this vital research of immense interest to all.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a rejected woman wetbrain!
I also am The Waxturd Trolling Carnival of Sockpuppets!!
I am the turd that just wont flush.
I am constantly reject by but madly in love with:
Forum, UR One, Big Bubba Blackcock, Forum Old Crazy Goober, lily waxman raton fl, Forum, Proud2bewhite, NoSurprise, Jimma Carter, TheIndependentMajority, Impeach Obama, Arguingwitheidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise,
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else.
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text> <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
|#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.#395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
#93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
#395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
<quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the modsI like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
I wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Nobraina againproves what sort of despicable person he is.
Who has more justification to speak out against gun violence than someone who's life was destroyed by a gun??
Your stupidity borders on true insanity.
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
You are the man!!!
All you have to do is offer a post and the resident idiot of this thread, "nutsucker" will respond like the troll he is.
Can hardly wait until conservatives/republicans take back the senate and increase their house majority in the 2014 election.
Please continue to goad "nutsucker" his childish responses are always good for a laugh.
Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 807,621 - 807,640 of1,073,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 1 hr IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 173,782
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 3 hr Harold B Alls 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 7 hr Tgloaded 1
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••