Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#877691 Mar 21, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave I know facts donít matter in the Liberal World, but a not-so-surprising report from the Government Accountability Office, it turns out that ObamaCare is estimated to add another $6.2 trillion to the long-term deficit!!
"TSM"
You have to understand "real dumb" is simply a troll. Offices like the GAO know nothing. If you want the straight poop simple ask "real dumb". He knows all. The topic matters not a bit, you bring up something for discussion and "real dumb" has all the answers.
Peace

Spokane, WA

#877692 Mar 21, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a lot of things I don't agree with or understand about O'Reilly.
But like, with anything, you have to weigh the good with the bad.
~He gives every penny of his factor gear profits to charity.
~He worked tirelessly to get Jessica's Law passed in all but 6 states to protect the children in this country and he's still working on those 6.
~He does more for the Wounded Warriors Project than anyone with a microphone on television.
~He looks out for the folks with viewpoints from both sides on every issue.
~He really doesn't like spin and isn't afraid to say exactly what he thinks when the left tries to get away with it.
He's not perfect. I've known that from the very beginning.
But neither are you. And neither am I.
"Carol"
One thing about O'Reilly" he has a brain. The world is not all black and white, there a various shades of gray. Compare that to "nutsucker", he is a troll, left wing bullshit is all he has. Facts are a no no.
Peace

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#877693 Mar 21, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Alan Greenspan and General John Abizaid have both admitted the Iraq war was all about oil.
You're as stubborn as your picture to deny it.
Or, more likely, you're just an idiot who believed Bush.
Most Americans know the war was for oil and it was an abject failure.
Yeah well most Americans voted for that dunderhead who's in office too, but the only thing that proved is Obama gets along well with fools - which is pretty self evident reading your posts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#877694 Mar 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey listen, no one ever said Iraq was Utopia. But, it's hell now, thanks to our intervention. If a country has always been under a dictatorship; it's not a quick process to change into democracy.
Sanctions are not a perfect solution, but it does bring about pressure to resolve a problem. Under Sadam Hussein, the terrorists that tried to start trouble were killed. Now, it's a breeding ground.
Maybe you'll find this informative.

Saddam Hussein's right-hand man, Tariq Aziz, has accused Barack Obama of 'leaving Iraq to the wolves' by pulling out combat troops from the country.

Iraq's former deputy prime minister said the United States would destroy the country if it pressed on with the policy of withdrawing combat forces to concentrate on the war in Afghanistan

"We are all victims of America and Britain," the one time official told the Guardian. "They killed our country in many ways. When you make a mistake you need to correct a mistake, not leave Iraq to its death."

Speaking from his jail cell in Baghdad, the late dictator's henchman said that he had been initially encouraged when Mr Obama was elected president because he thought he was going to correct some of former president George Bush's 'mistakes'.

"But Obama is a hypocrite," he added. "He is leaving Iraq to the wolves."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13007...

Instead of finishing what we started in Iraq to give the new government a fighting chance, Obama decided his way was best just because he said so. He wanted to get back at Bush, I suppose.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877695 Mar 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Mr Eed jumps in to defend those that make fun of the sick & disabled.
Galt defends the mentally disabled from being exploited by crass politicians.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#877696 Mar 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The glory days of Babylon pre-dated the existence of Islam. In fact, the arrival of Islam coincided with the fall of Babylon.
Try again Galt__start with the prophet Muhammad and see where the Caliphates take ya. And notice that I closed with Baghdad instead of Babylon

And then check out the Mongol invasions which dropped Islam to it's knees__where in a perfect world it would have remained.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#877697 Mar 21, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not that old Looney. i'm going for a run in Central Park, while you'll be running in between perpetually posting, the liquor cabinet and looking out the window for the ambulance chaser to maybe come home. i'm SOOOO miserable...LOL
Is it just me, or are some of the rest of the sentient beings here starting to realize that Jane is just another Grumpy Old Prick of a sock puppet here...and, yes, in this case the prick is male? Deadhead fred, Nostrils, or knock-knock perhaps?

When's dawn?

#877698 Mar 21, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you'll find this informative.
Saddam Hussein's right-hand man, Tariq Aziz, has accused Barack Obama of 'leaving Iraq to the wolves' by pulling out combat troops from the country.
Iraq's former deputy prime minister said the United States would destroy the country if it pressed on with the policy of withdrawing combat forces to concentrate on the war in Afghanistan
"We are all victims of America and Britain," the one time official told the Guardian. "They killed our country in many ways. When you make a mistake you need to correct a mistake, not leave Iraq to its death."
Speaking from his jail cell in Baghdad, the late dictator's henchman said that he had been initially encouraged when Mr Obama was elected president because he thought he was going to correct some of former president George Bush's 'mistakes'.
"But Obama is a hypocrite," he added. "He is leaving Iraq to the wolves."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13007...
Instead of finishing what we started in Iraq to give the new government a fighting chance, Obama decided his way was best just because he said so. He wanted to get back at Bush, I suppose.
Sheeeeeeat on a splinter, dumb carol, but do you see no problem in denouncing the president of the United States on the word of "Saddam Husein's right-hand man," "the late dictator's henchman"? Are you pleading guilty to treason or sedition or both?

When's dawn?

#877699 Mar 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt defends the mentally disabled from being exploited by crass politicians.
You were all for putting Terri Schaivo out of her misery, no doubt, and denounced Frist, Bush and company?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877700 Mar 21, 2013
Get ready for another big bailout.

Meanwhile, Galt is still waiting for the FEMA man with the bottled water and the check. Apparently earthquakes are not considered as serious as rainstorms.

FARGO, N.D.(AP)-- With its ominously titled slideshow, "Get ready for a big one," the National Weather Service told flood-weary residents in the Fargo area Thursday to prepare for one of the Red River's five largest crests this summer, an outlook that prompted city and county officials to plead for permanent flood protection.

The latest weather service flood outlook for Fargo and neighboring Moorhead, Minn., includes a 50 percent chance that the river would top 38 feet later this spring, which would surpass the fifth-highest crest of 37.34 feet in 1969. There's a 10 percent chance of an all-time record.

The National Weather Service blamed the Bush tax cuts for the impending flood.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#877701 Mar 21, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
And you are dumb. More money will be spent this year when compared to last year, hence higher spending this year.
Peace
KMA
PS: Do you practice being syoopid?
costs never go up. They always remain the same. At least in Eed's world of make believe.

Eed's budgets $200 a month for his visit to the local prostitute. Eed's money is a little sparse now that his hours were cut back at work. So Eed found a slightly heavier prostitute than will lower his monthly expenditures to $100 a month.

Eed cut his prostitute budget.

But according to Eed he didn't cut his spending.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877703 Mar 21, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not anymore LOL__but it won't send the US Market askew. The S&P dropped a tad and the DOW has been bouncing around since last Friday.
No biggie IMO.
Also in play is that the housing market is making a big comeback (in certain areas) giving some investors a much needed option-alternative to the stock market.
I
The housing market improvement is largely investors seeking bargains, not any real growth in new homeowners.

Galt is reaping the windfall in Temecula.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Aspers, PA

#877704 Mar 21, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"TSM"
You have to understand "real dumb" is simply a troll. Offices like the GAO know nothing. If you want the straight poop simple ask "real dumb". He knows all. The topic matters not a bit, you bring up something for discussion and "real dumb" has all the answers.
Peace
You just believed a TSM post. That makes you a bigger idiot that he is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#877705 Mar 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Is it just me, or are some of the rest of the sentient beings here starting to realize that Jane is just another Grumpy Old Prick of a sock puppet here...and, yes, in this case the prick is male? Deadhead fred, Nostrils, or knock-knock perhaps?
Do you actually read that Jane crap__doesn't it make your eyes bleed?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Aspers, PA

#877706 Mar 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Would you please quit putting words in my mouth. Why must you constantly change people words to fit your point of view. It makes you seem the idiot.
Evidently you are incapable of understanding what you write.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877707 Mar 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You were all for putting Terri Schaivo out of her misery, no doubt, and denounced Frist, Bush and company?
Galt had no interest in that case, one way or the other.

Trivial diversions do not interest Galt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Aspers, PA

#877709 Mar 21, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave I know facts donít matter in the Liberal World, but a not-so-surprising report from the Government Accountability Office, it turns out that ObamaCare is estimated to add another $6.2 trillion to the long-term deficit!!
No it didn't.

You are a liar.

You refer to a report requested by Sessions that asked the GAO to look at the ACA with several of the revenue generating aspect removed. Not the entire bill.

Then fucking dumbasses like you run screaming through the streets, My God you people are dumb.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#877710 Mar 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Get ready for another big bailout.
Meanwhile, Galt is still waiting for the FEMA man with the bottled water and the check. Apparently earthquakes are not considered as serious as rainstorms.
FARGO, N.D.(AP)-- With its ominously titled slideshow, "Get ready for a big one," the National Weather Service told flood-weary residents in the Fargo area Thursday to prepare for one of the Red River's five largest crests this summer, an outlook that prompted city and county officials to plead for permanent flood protection.
The latest weather service flood outlook for Fargo and neighboring Moorhead, Minn., includes a 50 percent chance that the river would top 38 feet later this spring, which would surpass the fifth-highest crest of 37.34 feet in 1969. There's a 10 percent chance of an all-time record.
The National Weather Service blamed the Bush tax cuts for the impending flood.
Galt__call or email all the "lected" folks from those "river" districts and share your plan to stop reimbursing folks who build in "very well known" flood areas-flood plains and known fire prone areas.

Lead the way pal__I love the idea of telling people that they're on their own.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

When's dawn?

#877711 Mar 21, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Do you actually read that Jane crap__doesn't it make your eyes bleed?
I usually scroll, scroll, scroll my cursor, quickly down the page...but, yeah, when I do it's seems as each one is more crappy than the last...can't help but wonder how many of these reich-tards live in the same subsidized housing. If Jane's a he or a she, it's perfectly obvious that s/he's really Jonesing for Lily.

When's dawn?

#877712 Mar 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt had no interest in that case, one way or the other.
Trivial diversions do not interest Galt.
But, but, but, all the Gruesome Old Pervs were shutting down congress, diagnosing over television, and protesting in the streets to...er...save Shaivo from being used as a prop for politics...should have been right up your alley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 46 min Eric 69,349
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr James 68,466
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 46,576
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,709
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Zap Brannigan 98,198
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 177,959
In Chicago's war zones, the tragedy extends bey... 4 hr SMH 3
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE