Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#877552 Mar 21, 2013
You're lying again.

Kennedy voted for the Iraq War?? In what world?? You filthy little liar.

Gore?? He wasn't even in the Senate in 2002, you filthy little liar!!

82 (40%) of 208 Democratic Representatives voted for the resolution.

217 of 223 Republican Representatives voted for the resolution.

----------

21 of 50 Democratic senators voted against the resolution.

1 of 49 Republican senators voted against the resolution.

Bush stampeded the nation to war with lies. Proven lies. State of the Union speech lies.

Even Colin Powell denounced Bush as a liar.

And you're so full of cigarette smoke and candy that you can't even think straight!!

All of America blames Bush for the Iraq War. Proven over and over in polling. It's why Bush hides in TX.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually an idiom in the English language meaning in an argument or a case, to have no support thinking you're in the right.
Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Al Gore and Ted Kennedy along with the majority of democrats in both the House and Senate supported Bush. They knew Saddam had WMDs even before 9/11 and were privy to the same intelligence.
40 countries stood behind Bush.
So when it comes to blaming just Bush, you have no leg to stand on.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#877553 Mar 21, 2013
carol wrote:
I've always respected the things you write, Homer. I may not have agreed with them, but I respected your right to say them. We agree then that right up until Obama took over Iraq we were winning?
No, we lost as soon as we set foot in their country. Ok technically we won as far as a military campaign, and that did not change when Obama took over. Any president would have done what Obama did with regards to withdrawing troops and most of that was already part of Bush's plan. What did you want to keep our troops their forever?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#877554 Mar 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I give you purpose in life, you should be greatful
leosanus is going to be terribly upset, once again, with your incorrect spelling of "grateful". It's a good thing you can plead inebriation, once again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#877555 Mar 21, 2013
I don't know why Nuc, but I feel closer to you and Homer today than I have in years. It gives me hope to think that, one day, we can all just be Americans and not at each others' throats all the time. Hope and change, hope and change!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#877556 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Not to mention the liability; a few years ago a boy was beaten to death in the street by party goers, the family was held liable for allowing alcohol to teenagers.
How much did you have to pay?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#877557 Mar 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, increased revenue do lower the deficit when coupled with spending cuts - a balanced approach like Obama wants & the Republicans reject.
Would you please quit putting words in my mouth. Why must you constantly change people words to fit your point of view. It makes you seem the idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#877558 Mar 21, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
You're lying again.
Kennedy voted for the Iraq War?? In what world?? You filthy little liar.
Gore?? He wasn't even in the Senate in 2002, you filthy little liar!!
82 (40%) of 208 Democratic Representatives voted for the resolution.
217 of 223 Republican Representatives voted for the resolution.
----------
21 of 50 Democratic senators voted against the resolution.
1 of 49 Republican senators voted against the resolution.
Bush stampeded the nation to war with lies. Proven lies. State of the Union speech lies.
Even Colin Powell denounced Bush as a liar.
And you're so full of cigarette smoke and candy that you can't even think straight!!
All of America blames Bush for the Iraq War. Proven over and over in polling. It's why Bush hides in TX.
<quoted text>
Well, maybe not close... but less distant certainly.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#877559 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Was he another disgruntled 65 yr old white guy?
lily loves the race card

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#877560 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
You should see the Asians at the Baccarat tables placing minimum $1000 bets!! It's a riot.
I bet. All we have here is the lottery and Colonial Downs off track betting. I go there once in a while for a change of pace. WV lottery allows slot type machines in bars. Wish we had those here. I use to enjoy those.

Location hidden

#877561 Mar 21, 2013
You said that before,I called you on it,and you ran off.

Show us the proof that wheat prices had anything to do with the onset of the Depression.

You can't, because it didn't. More of your truck driver ignorance.
flack wrote:
Who would have thought a week ago that a tiny island country (Cypress) could have the ability to possibly bring down the world economy? Of course most of you didn't know the price of wheat started the ball rolling in 1929.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877562 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
They didn't forfeit a thing. It would be the same if we kicked the Indians out and didn't let them return.
Nothing will ever be settled without a Palestinian State and the right of return.
Let the Palestinians have Syria, or Lebanon.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#877563 Mar 21, 2013
carols minge wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, no you're apparently BAD enough at it -- which is what I actually TOLD you. As to your already having a job, I suppose you do, if your job is sitting around in a smeg- and sh!t-stained housecoat waiting for the oaf to bring home what's left of his minimum-wage salary, after he's done blowing it at the local strip club for the blind.
We're not talking about "congress," you stale wh*re, we're talking YOU. Quite changing the subject; you have the attention span of a rat terrier -- just not cute.
Great w*ore -- the old "I know you are but what am I" sh1t is just so fresh and original -- like your well-bored out old, drippy minge.
You two libtard "partners" really should see a lawyer about a separation.

Location hidden

#877564 Mar 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts war with Iraq.
"Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with NUCLEAR ARMS, poison gas or biological weapons," Clinton said.
Our mission is to attack Iraq's NUCLEAR, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors," said Clinton.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ENAV_UoIfgcXX&feature=rel ated
Only Waxturd could be this stupid.

Difference being, Clinton bombed Iraq, but only Bush was stupid enough to invade and lose the war.

Did you bail your wife out of the drunk tank yet, Waxturd??

Or did you leave her there to teach her a lesson, as you did a few months back??
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877565 Mar 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has said that growing the economy was the best thing to reduce the deficit.
You mean like STIMULATING the economy? You mean like several plans that Republicans refused?
Republicans say no to any new spending.
I mean you certainly aren't dumb enough to push for more tax cuts, are you?
Government stimulation of the economy is like being on drugs, a temporary high followed by a crash.

Exactly the wrong way to do things.

Obama should just simply say that the government will stay out of the way. If not tax cuts, at least no new taxes.

Even so, Obamacare will likely kill the goose.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#877566 Mar 21, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello again my friends!!! Good Morning!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night judging your posts again!!
A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends six times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be juding your posts all day.
I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!!
I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
And boys, phone numbers please!!
Call me!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#877567 Mar 21, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Yeeessss! The Judgit Tournament has begun!!!!!!!!
I was waiting to the last minute to get a fresh pair of depends on. Gonna do that and come right back!!
Keep those judgits coming!!!!!!!!!
So excited, Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877568 Mar 21, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Peppy keeps mice in both his pockets, the upside is no crumbs.
Homer heard that one in the Catskills while eating bagels mit schmear with the formerly dead Jean from Queens.
Lincoln

United States

#877569 Mar 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Let the Palestinians have Syria, or Lebanon.
Fruitcake nobama has California as a homeland
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#877570 Mar 21, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Come on fella's, try and keep up!! Since I don't know any better I think I'm the ONLY one here who cares about or even uses these judgits!!! Am I?
Please my topix friends, say it isn't so!! Give me some competition here!!! It means so much to me. I compare it to an occupational therapy, much like basket weaving!!(used here on my floor in the hospital.) Mentally and mindlessly pointless but it keeps my mind occupied none the less, making me forget I'm just a lonely rejected woman! So let's go!!!!
Aggravated, Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877571 Mar 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The CBO aid Galt is a liar. Obamacare does not add to the deficit.
I know why you right whiners are so confused.
You are accustomed to Republicans passed bills under Bush that just spent money without any revenue generation to pay for it.
Computers like the CBO operate on garbage in, garbage out.

One bad assumption is that companies will either provide coverage or pay the tax, instead of cutting hours or laying off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min James 68,492
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,679
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 59 min edogxxx 98,229
Abby 9-19 1 hr edogxxx 1
Amy 9-19 1 hr edogxxx 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,387
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 49,843
Amy 9-18 3 hr Kuuipo 28
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr LRS 178,060
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••