Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#877837 Mar 21, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Majority of Americans find the war a mistake according to most polls.
George W Bush was not invited to the Republican Convention last year.
Since I be votiní for Obama, my taxes have gone up, my employer stopped offering health insurance, the defecit has doubled, obama killing American citizens, deranged nuculur democrats killing moxie goers and school children, Iran has a nuclear bomb, Korea f*ck you obama, can't get into the White House and my guns may be taken away. Damn you George Bush
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#877838 Mar 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>A quiet conservative is a thinking man. A quiet liberal is usually deranged, armed and dangerous.
There is such a thing as a quiet cuntservative?
Like Rush, Sean, Glenn,Annie C, or Simply Sarah?
Proud To Be

Tonawanda, NY

#877839 Mar 21, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
You're the one with such a raging inferiority complex you think being white is the most important thing you've got going for you.
Do you live in a 'whites only' trailer park??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
You're being unreasonable. All people should be proud of their Race or Ethnicity. It's not exclusive for just SOME to be *allowed to be* proud, like Black History Month or Hispanics' Day of Cinco de Mayo < where they marched around with the Mexican Flag/Colors >. And white students were demanded they remove any clothing with American Flags for fear the Hispanics would become offended and unrest would spark.

White America(ns) is way past tired of having their heritage demeaned as being racist while other Races, Ethnicities are trumpeted. There is no Caucasian Day or Month of Celebration.
And being proud of one's Race or Ethnicity does not make one a racist. If being proud is acceptable for One, then it's acceptable for All.

One thing I have to say to New York's credit ... There are Festivals and Celebrations for Polish Americans, German Americans, Italian Americans, Irish Americans, Greek Americans, Hispanic Americans and Black Americans. As it should be.

It's the political correctness of the left that has turned "Proud To Be White" into a political wrongness, or racist insanity.

PS Hope you enjoyed your Corned Beef & Cabbage on St Patrick's Day. There were many Festivals to celebrate Our Irish Americans. I know my Corned Beef was roasting. I always make 2 so we can have Corned Beef on Rye Sandwiches. Want One?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#877840 Mar 21, 2013
Nice try, Waxturd!! Further evidence of your rage, as well.

I'm lovin' it!

Adam Lanza was not registered to vote. DUH

But his mother, who purchased the weapons he used, was both an NRA member and a Republican.

Waxman
Windsor, CT
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur Connecticunt liberal
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#877841 Mar 21, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
There is such a thing as a quiet cuntservative?
Like Rush, Sean, Glenn,Annie C, or Simply Sarah?
Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster you deranged moron.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877842 Mar 21, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
As you might imagine Ma doesn't go to bars anymore. I until a few years ago did and I'm well above drinking age. Pisses me off to be carded when clearly over 40, ok 50.
Never seen that happen in any state that I have been in. Colorado must be unique.
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#877843 Mar 21, 2013
Being challenged in life is your inevitable stupid nucsack, you being a deranged moron and reaming on a 'Blue Magnet' preserve is optional you idiot. Reagan and Brady were shot by a deranged democrat.

Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry old white men you nutsack...

Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?

Oklahoma City Bombing~~~ Timothy McVeigh Registered Democrat-Father Bill McVeigh and family United Auto Workers, Union man

Ft. Hood~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered Democrat ~ Muslim

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater ~~~ James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; Deranged liberal

Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal

George Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting Democrat

Chris Jordan Dorner ~~~ Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by liberals.

Gabrielle Giffords ~~~ Jared Loughner Registered Pelosi fun loving extremist; deranged Democrat

Common thread - all of these idiots are deranged Democrats.
Nuculur option wrote:
Nice try, Waxturd!! Further evidence of your rage, as well.
I'm lovin' it!
Adam Lanza was not registered to vote. DUH
But his mother, who purchased the weapons he used, was both an NRA member and a Republican.
Waxman
Windsor, CT
<quoted text>
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877844 Mar 21, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
As you might imagine Ma doesn't go to bars anymore. I until a few years ago did and I'm well above drinking age. Pisses me off to be carded when clearly over 40, ok 50.
http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#877846 Mar 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Never seen that happen in any state that I have been in. Colorado must be unique.
Did you see the post about wheat that I posted? I want to make sure it is actually on here. Thanks!
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#877849 Mar 21, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd! ROTFLMAO!
Liberal is more dangerous in a paranoid ghetto retard than Rabies is in a dog..
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#877851 Mar 21, 2013
nutsucks wrote:
<quoted text>
someone buy this clown a calculator
somebody's lying:
House
Party yes nay
Republican 215 6 0 2
Democratic 82 126 0 1
Independent 0 1 0 0
TOTALS 297 133
Senate
United States Senate
Party Ayes Nays No Vote
Republican 48 1 0
Democratic 29 21 0
Independent 0 1 0
TOTALS 77 23
spineless dems voted for the war, deal with it, nutcase.
Clinton started his war with Iraq.. End of story...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877852 Mar 21, 2013
AuntBlabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Might be, but it's the bars that do it, not a government requirement,still liberal hysteria.
If the person is clearly of legal age, the bar is practicing discrimination by failing to provide service.

Location hidden

#877853 Mar 21, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"leosampleanus"
You know what I wonder? How any one can be as a ugly pervertedcunt as you are. At least the 'reich-tards' live in some sort of housing, much better than the street corner where you ply your trade.
Peace
KMA
And yet, you proudly proclaim yourself both a Father and a Catholic!!

Do you call your daughters or wife "ugly pervertedcunt"??

You enjoy it when they're slandered??

You argue like an abused juvenile boy.

You're not smart enough to carry on any sort of conversation, so you just say dumb things and call people vile names.

Bet your kids and grandkids would be proud to see the sort of language Grandpa uses on those he knows nothing about.

Say 220 Our Fathers and 345 Hail Maries. And kiss the relic.

You're a vile, disgusting old man.

Location hidden

#877854 Mar 21, 2013
Define 'clearly of legal age'.

You're an idiot. There is no such measure.

Show ID or drink soda.

'Practicing discrimination'!! That's as stupid a thing as you've said here. And you've said so many stupid things.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If the person is clearly of legal age, the bar is practicing discrimination by failing to provide service.
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#877855 Mar 21, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not smart enough to carry on any sort of conversation, so you just say dumb things and call people vile names.
Bet your kids and grandkids would be proud to see the sort of language Grandpa uses on those he knows nothing about.
You're stupid nucsack, as well as left brain ignorant you deranged idiot.

Location hidden

#877856 Mar 21, 2013
So??

That absolves Bush??

You don't get it. Bush promoted the war with lies.

Shame on those who believed his lies.

You obviously did. And still do.
nutsucks wrote:
<quoted text>
someone buy this clown a calculator
somebody's lying:
House
Party yes nay
Republican 215 6 0 2
Democratic 82 126 0 1
Independent 0 1 0 0
TOTALS 297 133
Senate
United States Senate
Party Ayes Nays No Vote
Republican 48 1 0
Democratic 29 21 0
Independent 0 1 0
TOTALS 77 23
spineless dems voted for the war, deal with it, nutcase.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#877857 Mar 21, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just interesting though, isn't it, that the Moynihan Report focused on the discussion of children being born out of wedlock warning the Aid to Families with Dependent Children program's rules for payments were if the "man was out of the house" leading poor women to throw their husbands out of the house?
And agreeing with Republicans in 1994 that a correction was needed in the welfare system that encouraged women to raise their children without fathers?
Moynihan: "The Republicans are saying we have a helluva problem, and we do."
Republicans are still saying that. So did Clinton when he signed the Welfare Reform Act.
Obama thinks the more the merrier.
Kind of a contradiction to previous democrats.
Tell us about The Welfare Reform Act? No one wants to encourage a welfare state or generational welfare families. No one wants that, no one encourages that. No one disputes that it is preferable for children to have two parents. The AFDC program was to help children born of single women, are you aware that 80% of the people on welfare are single white women with children? Are you aware that the polygamist Mormons with one man 6 wives, the wives are all on welfare? I am a Democrat and do not feel welfare Gould be a long term situation, however, I do not to see poor hungry children suffering in this country when we send $10 million a day to Israel.
Your misconception that all welfare recipients are minorities is based on racism and ignorance.

Location hidden

#877858 Mar 21, 2013
Wheat!!

Breakfast of nitwits!!

Caused Climate Change!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Did you see the post about wheat that I posted? I want to make sure it is actually on here. Thanks!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#877859 Mar 21, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a stupid old fool. I'd love for his wife and daughters granddaughters to know gramps is a sicko

Location hidden

#877860 Mar 21, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Majority of Americans find the war a mistake according to most polls.
George W Bush was not invited to the Republican Convention last year.
It would appear that the last of the Bush apologists are here on this thread.

I can't believe how angry they get when Bush and Iraq are mentioned in the same sentence!!

This Waxman troll is the worst of them. Carol is a close second.

Meanwhile, Bush sits sipping a bottle of Kentucky Mash in Dallas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 52,244
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min ACTUALLY 185,827
Harry Reid breathing piece of excrement retiring. 16 min aboutime 1
Word (Dec '08) 23 min boundary painter 5,144
Ask Amy 3-27-15 24 min boundary painter 7
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 33 min boundary painter 5,809
Dear Abby 3-27-15 35 min boundary painter 5
Amy 3-26 46 min Sublime1 28
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance