Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#877450 Mar 21, 2013
Based on your answer, neither do you, nitwit!!

According to American Generals, it was for the oil.

Bet you were stupid enough to believe Bush's continually changing rationales.
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the least bit surprised you don't know.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#877451 Mar 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I said no such thing. lying Galt.
I said spending cuts and revenue increases have the same effect on the deficit.
Was that just too complicated for you?
HA

lol
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#877452 Mar 21, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the big question, isn't it?
Palestinians are being used as pawns in a struggle against Israel with no real aid or assistance from any other Arab nation. According to one Palestinian, "Arabs like to tell each other that they are united and together, but say anything against Arab countries policies in helping out Palestinians and you'll hear what they really believe."
No, not really. And irrelevent with regards to what Obama said.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#877453 Mar 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your problem with that, provided that they have ample time to plan?
The current path is not sustainable, unless you are willing to tax your children even more for your medical care.
So, you admit Ryan's plan will cost seniors more.

That was my point.

Not everyone can put more into their retirement accounts.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877454 Mar 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Homer! Not a fan of reality shows, I do watch Cash Cab sometimes if I'm up that late.
Otherwise, all that crap, Housewives of NY, NJ, CA, GA, Kardashians, Bachelor and the whole gambit are not for me
That junk is a completely different type of "reality" show.

Have you ever seen "American Pickers"?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#877455 Mar 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
CBS has "Survivor", another piece of crap.
Myrtle Manor!

Pwetty cowors, the ulitmate in tacky lol.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877456 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I've watched that at times. I like Breaking Bad, Girls, Mad Men!
HBO shows that many people cannot get?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#877457 Mar 21, 2013
Ryan's plan is going nowhere. The American public rejected it already, and will continue to do so.

But it will be useful in defeating Repugnants in 2014.

Poor Ryan. They left him out there to be the whipping boy for Repugnant stupidity!!

His polling indicates he's a 'Dead Man Walking'.

If you hurry up and shoot yourself, it'll help Medicare.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your problem with that, provided that they have ample time to plan?
The current path is not sustainable, unless you are willing to tax your children even more for your medical care.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877458 Mar 21, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Smart guy that Obama. Why should Arab countries absorb the Palestinians?
Because they kicked many of them out of their own countries.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#877459 Mar 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
CBS has "Survivor", another piece of crap.
You singled out American Idol, I merely pointed out which company broadcasts it. Relax there Honey Boo Boo.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#877460 Mar 21, 2013
TSM wrote:
I asked this question earlier this week and had no Response, Again… This was for Liberals/Democrats; will Obama cave to Hamas Threats? HAMAS:'DECLARATION OF WAR' IF OBAMA VISITS TEMPLE MOUNTS!! Today we know the Coward-Chief ‘Obama’ didn’t visit the Temple Mount Bows to Hamas Threats!!
I’m wondering if Obama even knows how to Spell ‘Courage ‘!!
You got no response because it's a stupid question.

Can you spell dummy?

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#877461 Mar 21, 2013
carols minge wrote:
<quoted text>
You're scraping bottom, w**re. You're no good at this. You're a relic of the 50's, with the "doll," and your shit reeks of unrequited self-absorption. Like I said, put something behind those ears to keep the oaf's attention off the local talent -- like cankles.
Get a job b!tch. Maybe the local microbe mart needs a self stocker. Or perhaps some stultifying "window job" (Department of MV?), where that brilliant, patented "next ..." might come in handy.
I'm apparently good enough at this to keep YOU coming back for bigger and bigger scoops of it.

I'd suggest you follow your own advice in the 'get a job' department, since I already have one, but it's a tough market for minges...most of the positions are already taken by those minges who staff for Congress.

And speaking of 'cankles' don't let go of your own... I appreciate the gesture, and I'm thoroughly enjoying ramming my sense of humor up your willing chute.

Next.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#877462 Mar 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No they don't because any revenue increase is promptly spent. Just like the so-called $85 billion raised by the payroll tax increase. Took them 5 minutes to send it up to the northeast.
So you think there is some mandate that says all new revenues must be spent on additional crap?

My God, get a f*cking brain.

The deficit is the difference between money spent & revenues generated. To reduce the deficit, spending cuts and/or revenue increases lower that deficit.

And really, you don't think that the billions because of Sandy would not have been spent without that extra revenue?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#877463 Mar 21, 2013
The former pastor of a northwest Indiana megachurch on Wednesday was sentenced to 12 years in prison for having a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old parishioner.
Last summer, Schaap, 55, was fired from First Baptist Church of Hammond, the 40,000-member congregation of which he had led for 11 years. Upon his firing, Schaap admitted that he had a sexual relationship with the young member of his church.
Schaap and his wife Cindy, the daughter of a beloved former pastor, have been married for more than 30 years and have two children. Schaap had made a career writing advice books about dating in addition to overseeing the megachurch, one of the nation's largest.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/20/jack...
looks like the troll is trolling again.

i don't recall you ever being so amused/aroused (hell--guess the ambulance chaser isn't home much) and so joyfully posting about Clinton's MANY adulterous exploits including those committed with an employee while in the Oval office. if you do, remember there's a 4,000 character posting limit, but hell--at least it'll give you SOMETHING to do this afternoon.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877464 Mar 21, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Plan A. Don't deal with azzholes
Plan B. Deal with azzholes
So you are saying he should go with Plan B.?
Neither Plan A nor Plan B are viable because the Democrat azzholes do not control the House.

Compromise would be possible if Obama stopped acting like a spoiled child.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#877465 Mar 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you admit Ryan's plan will cost seniors more.
That was my point.
Not everyone can put more into their retirement accounts.
Rightwingers hate seniors.

I believe I speak for most rightwingers when I say if you are not a millionaire and able to take care of yourself by the time you reach your golden years, all rightwingers together: GFY!
carol

Orlando, FL

#877466 Mar 21, 2013
DUBAI -- Iran's most powerful authority said the Islamic Republic would destroy the Israeli cities of Tel Aviv and Haifa if Israel launched a military attack against it.

Meanwhile, Israel warns the longer the sanctions and negotiations go on, the longer Iran has to build a nuclear weapon.

Reminds me of the sanctions in Iraq which some believe were so severe under the Clinton administration that Iraqi children starved and created much of the hostility surrounding 9/11.

Also reminds me of the period of time Saddam was given by the UN to dispose of his WMDs.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#877467 Mar 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
HBO shows that many people cannot get?
Oh well, sucks to be you what can I say?

The best channel is the Sundance Channel, great movies.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877468 Mar 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I said no such thing. lying Galt.
I said spending cuts and revenue increases have the same effect on the deficit.
Was that just too complicated for you?
Not true either, because tax increases change economic behavior and do not result in the expected revenue increases.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#877469 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
You got no response because it's a stupid question.
Can you spell dummy?
Oops! Homer responded, twice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 18 min Politician 1,924
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,643
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Jacques from Ottawa 178,028
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 38 min Eric 69,374
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 46 min boundary painter 321
Word (Dec '08) 58 min boundary painter 4,710
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr ralph 98,222
Dear Abby 9-17-14 1 hr ralph 17
Amy 9-16 2 hr Toj 50
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••