Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
807,321 - 807,340 of 1,083,784 Comments Last updated 20 min ago
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Being challenged in life is your inevitable stupid NJ raider, you a dumb down democrat, a deranged moron, and remaining on an urban preserve with your hand-out was not an option.
A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly political heart. The DNA of the democratic party is inbred with hate, ignorance and racism.
Nah, you're not retarded. Retardation is an act of God! Your stupidity is an act of ignorance & you habitually using the same phrases & lines is not an act at all. More like a lack imagination! Word to the wise...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Oopsie, I almost missed dumb carol being dumb again...I said it was a cliche: a trite, stereotyped expression; a sentence or phrase, usually expressing a popular or common thought or idea, that has lost originality and has, therefore, lost meaning. Keep quoting Faux if you want to sound dumber by the day. BTW, did you know your pasty-faced canned ham of a crush is free now? His younger wife dumped him for a better ride and took the kids along...people like you, him, and Rush just never learn that money isn't everything...
Think you've split this hair about as far as it will go.

Perhaps you're easily distracted by the trivial and overlook the main point?

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

carols minge wrote:
<quoted text>
That was for my support system, but if the pessary fits ...
Now fkoff, you crashing, irony-deficient BORE! Doesn't the trailer need a new coat of paint ... anything?
And another nugget falls from the whiny little pissypants minge...whatsamatta, doll? Do you fear I'll replace you as the number 4 Topix troll, somewhere ahead of waxywaxturds and Ferrerman, but yards short of deb?

Relax - I have no covetous leanings in that direction. Your position is entirely safe.

Ne...well, you know.

")
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
On Wednesday's episode of The Rush Limbaugh Show, the right-wing radio host discussed her new single, "Bow Down." Or, rather, he discussed a made-up version of the song's message (so maybe he didn't actually listen; that could explain a lot).
Rush is deaf, but he can read the lyrics.

Galt read the lyrics as well, would not waste time listening to that no-talent, vile, lip-synching trash.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
This had to be a shock to Dad: Ted Turner Son: CNN Is So Far Left I Mostly Watch FOX…Fair and Balance!!
Maybe they dropped him on his head when he was a baby, kinda like what happened to you right?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Or for that matter, their sixteen year old son?
Both are valid questions.
Permissive parents, the same type that have 16-year old daughters taking birth control pills.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so a confirmed FOXbot.
Probably walking around with a boner and no one to have sex with, so he killed his doctor!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Nah, you're not retarded. Retardation is an act of God! Your stupidity is an act of ignorance & you habitually using the same phrases & lines is not an act at all. More like a lack imagination! Word to the wise...
AND... As usual, with your 100+ year old, shit stained hoodie and phrases are still the same, your bigotry, hate, urban ignorance and racism NJ raider, always on display... The same old hate filled dumbed down 100+ democratic song...

Democrats undermine the framework of morality and values without which poverty and adversity still has not been overcome for the past 100+ years....
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

I love Pelosi she’s the poster child of Idiots!! Who could forget when she told the American People if she became Speaker she would ‘ Drain the Swamp’ I think after becoming Speaker the Swamp started Filling , Cold Cash Jefferson, Rangel. Etc.!! Today Pelosi backs Dem leader embroiled in ethics scandal!! What’s Up
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I suspected you watched that show. a good one along with Swamp Loggers and Gold Rush.
Add Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Storage Wars, Property Wars, etc.

Network TV is mostly a vast wasteland, puerile humor like SNL being near the top of the trash heap, exceeded only by the likes of American Idol.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they dropped him on his head when he was a baby, kinda like what happened to you right?
No Lily, he was saying ‘Smart People’ watches Fox!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush is deaf, but he can read the lyrics.
Galt read the lyrics as well, would not waste time listening to that no-talent, vile, lip-synching trash.
You're so fos that it's coming out of your ears. You have no opinion of your own, you just come on here and ditto!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Galt is too f*cking stupid to know the purpose of sending cuts is to reduce the deficit & that revenue increases have the same effect on the deficit as spending cuts.
Obama never proposed military spending cuts.
The sequester was supposed to force Congress to do something. Unfortunately the Republicans decided not to do anything & therefore forced the military spending cuts.
'Once again, Galt blames Obama for the actions of his own party. How typical.
Dumbass Dave confirms that he considers tax increases to be spending cuts and his ignorance of economics.

A balanced budget is not necessarily a good thing. A fully-funded, balanced government budget that represented 50% of GDP would be an absolute disaster.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Volcanoes have been a part of our environment for eons. They were part of forming our atmosphere & climate.
Mans contribution was not.
But hey Duhmmy, I don;t expect that you will ever get it.
An astronomer at the University of California Berkley said, after scientists were baffled that the universe was expanding rather than their logical theory of gravitational contraction, "I still recall feeling very excited — excited that it was true and also very anxious … because most things you discover in science are wrong, and they have a half-life of about five minutes."

Did you get that? "Most things you discover in science are wrong and have a half-life of about five minutes"?

But you go on believing Al Gore and his phony-baloney scientific data. Don't forget to light another candle at the altar of Scientific Theories Can Explain Everything.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Network TV is mostly a vast wasteland, puerile humor like SNL being near the top of the trash heap, exceeded only by the likes of American Idol.
Redneck tv, whoooohaaaaa! fuggin idiots.

Oh yes, SNL is way above your paygrade, as is Charlie Rose
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> She's just ripping of Tina Turner. You think she would be a hit if she was ugly and not thrusting her crotch in your face in every video?
Unlike Beyonce, Tina Turner has talent and can sing live.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Permissive parents, the same type that have 16-year old daughters taking birth control pills.
Better than having a baby and ruining her life.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
No Lily, he was saying ‘Smart People’ watches Fox!!
Ok Einstein
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
I love Pelosi she’s the poster child of Idiots!! Who could forget when she told the American People if she became Speaker she would ‘ Drain the Swamp’ I think after becoming Speaker the Swamp started Filling , Cold Cash Jefferson, Rangel. Etc.!! Today Pelosi backs Dem leader embroiled in ethics scandal!! What’s Up
Ah yes, Nancy Pelosi, first female Speaker of the House; ever take a look at her record of accomplishments? Too bad she made a deal with Bush et al and not brought them to their knees about the wars.

Now, take a look at Boners: 0
Next...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget Duck Dynasty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min edogxxx 97,578
Abby 7-31 12 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-31 15 min edogxxx 1
Russian Surgery by Ima gonnacutchum urcockoff 22 min Also Putin Doctor 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Jacques from Ottawa 175,142
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 30 min gianni cartooni 68,059
Under the Grandstands by C. More Butts 40 min I recommend 1
Amy 7-30 6 hr pde 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search