Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263836 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

SurprizedRejecte dWoman

Pompano Beach, FL

#877806 Mar 21, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I swallow Waxturds! ROTFLMAO!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
SurprizedRejecte dWoman

Pompano Beach, FL

#877808 Mar 21, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
I get hot and horny when I read:
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
good nignt good people. I'm going across the pond to the U.K. for a wedding in two weeks.
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
Hats off to theese great company's
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
http://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/TOB/S/2013SB-00122 ...
Of course, a Democrat proposed this.
Idiot
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#877809 Mar 21, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturds! ROTFLMAO!
When you can't sleep at night OldRaider, it's because your're awake in waxmans dream you moron...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#877810 Mar 21, 2013
flack wrote:
I notice nobody is commenting on the above post.
Which one? Aunt Blowbies?

Oh__type in emac digital and learn about how McDonalds designed it's own point of sale system back in the day in order to stay head of the competition in sales, delivery, customer satisfaction and profit.

You'll love it Flack it controls-monitors-records every function of each restaurants daily operations.

But you prefer the green guest checks?

Except when you're down at WallyWorld.

You're a trip Flacko!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#877811 Mar 21, 2013
Oh I love springtime! The birds, the young people walking on the beach hand in ha... Omigawd! those are two boys! Good lord y'all, there's two boys walking along the beach near when my friend Jinny lives and I swear to GOD one of them looks just like a girl!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#877812 Mar 21, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturds! ROTFLMAO!
This is fun, is it not??

Never seen him so rattled!!

He's got them all out, even from his home in CT!!

He no longer uses Florida's old Seminole proxy, thinks it gives him deniability!!

He's judging frantically, like a drunk hustling for a drink!!

I'm lovin' it!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SurprizedRejecte dWoman

Pompano Beach, FL

#877814 Mar 21, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
My wife, lily, is going to hit me over the head with her empty Vodka bottle.
I'd better run out and get her another before she vomits all over me.
<quoted text>
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
carol

Orlando, FL

#877815 Mar 21, 2013
Oh this simply has to STOP! I can't even tell whose who?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#877816 Mar 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No way to treat a fellow Muslim.
I'm glad you came out as a muslim.

Nothing to be ashamed of.

You can now be 'proud2bmuslim'!!

Sure beats Nobraina and the mouse in his pocket, Galt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SurprizedRejecte dWoman

Pompano Beach, FL

#877817 Mar 21, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I wrote:
NOW...... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial.........
You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment......... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial........ or outright lying about your activities....
POS ........ ROFLMAO
Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information....... "I Dare you"........ ROFLMAo
You "Ain't" Forget........ROFLMAO

<quoted text>
Did you or did you not harass that Woman with Threats of violence, Yes or No..... inquiring minds what to know...... ROFLMAO
Answer that question "Big Man"...... Show us again how Rational you are ...... ROFLMAO
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#877819 Mar 21, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Devin wrote:
NOW...... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial.........
You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment......... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial........ or outright lying about your activities....
POS ........ ROFLMAO
Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information....... "I Dare you"........ ROFLMAo
You "Ain't" Forget........ROFLMAO
Devin wrote:
<quoted text>
Devin
Hampton, VA
Did you or did you not harass that Woman with Threats of violence, Yes or No..... inquiring minds what to know...... ROFLMAO
Answer that question "Big Man"...... Show us again how Rational you are ...... ROFLMAO
When you wake up as OldRaider, tell him his facebook page sucks... ROFLMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#877822 Mar 21, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Clinton allow a company in the USA to provide North Korea the technology to help them go ---> NUCLEAR <--- and eventually from setting off their first nuke in 2006??
Oh yeah, Clinton preferred Jimmy Carter's negotiations with them. We all know how well that worked out now.
You're an idiot!!
http://cns.miis.edu/npr/pdfs/73sokol.pdf
There you go again. Trying to shift the blame.

Bush had been President for 6 years when N Korea set off it's nuclear device.

To attempt to blame Clinton is really stupid, but exactly what we expect from you. Reagan also sold technology to the N Koreans. So what??

The fault lies with Bush, who did nothing to stop N Korea in 6 years. You're an idiot to say otherwise.

You're done, Waxman. Only a coward and scumbag would stoop to changing the words in anothers message.

It's because you've been beaten like the dog you are.

Everyone here knows exactly what you're doing. Some choose to ignore it, but I don't.

You're a sorry excuse for a human being, and I hope you peddle your stupidity elsewhere. I suggest the birfer thread. It fits.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#877824 Mar 21, 2013
Someone just posted to me on the Orlando thread and called me "Iago." I know leo can tell me what it means, does anyone else?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#877825 Mar 21, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again. Trying to shift the blame.
Bush had been President for 6 years when N Korea set off it's nuclear device.
To attempt to blame Clinton is really stupid, but exactly what we expect from you. Reagan also sold technology to the N Koreans. So what??
The fault lies with Bush, who did nothing to stop N Korea in 6 years. You're an idiot to say otherwise.
You're done, Waxman. Only a coward and scumbag would stoop to changing the words in anothers message.
It's because you've been beaten like the dog you are.
Everyone here knows exactly what you're doing. Some choose to ignore it, but I don't.
You're a sorry excuse for a human being, and I hope you peddle your stupidity elsewhere. I suggest the birfer thread. It fits.
Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur Connecticunt liberal
Lincoln

United States

#877826 Mar 21, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Yes, the Palin trailer trash are a problem.

<quoted text>
Actually the daughter seems to have more sense than Sarah.
Not that this would be difficult.

Sarah was asked to stay away from the GOP nominating convention. Clint Eastwood was invited.

Now Sarah is a star again with conservatives with a short memory.
SurprizedRejecte dWoman

Pompano Beach, FL

#877827 Mar 21, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is! Mylittle tiny pinhead is spinning! I ditched my Waxywaxturd sock already!
I'm such a freakin loser I could almost feel sorry for myself but I don't!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Location hidden

#877828 Mar 21, 2013
All right, Killtaker. I'll do the math for you again.

add 82+126+0+1. Equals 209 Democrat total votes in the House.

now look at the Repugnant vote = 215.

Fun with math. the message for you nitwits, who can't figure out your taxes, is this.

The Iraq resolution would have passed the House by simple majority, you simpleton. 215 to 209.

Why are you so dumb??

the point here is that this was Bush's War, in spite of Carol and others trying to rewrite history.

He's the one who lied to the American people in a State of the Union speech.

And yes, that has been proven.

Get lost, you mediocrity.
nutsacker wrote:
<quoted text>
somebody's lying:
House
Party yes nay
Republican 215 6 0 2
Democratic 82 126 0 1
Independent 0 1 0 0
TOTALS 297 133
Senate
United States Senate
Party Ayes Nays No Vote
Republican 48 1 0
Democratic 29 21 0
Independent 0 1 0
TOTALS 77 23
Lincoln

United States

#877829 Mar 21, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Had all Democrats in th eHouse voted against the Iraq Resolution, it still would have passed, you nitwit.
Repubs had 215 votes for the War.
Dems only had 208 seats in the House at the time.
I believe 215 is more than 208. Meaning the Dems had nothing to do with Bush's War. It was carried by the majority Republiclown House.
You lose.
Majority of Americans find the war a mistake according to most polls.

George W Bush was not invited to the Republican Convention last year.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#877830 Mar 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I usually scroll, scroll, scroll my cursor, quickly down the page...but, yeah, when I do it's seems as each one is more crappy than the last...can't help but wonder how many of these reich-tards live in the same subsidized housing. If Jane's a he or a she, it's perfectly obvious that s/he's really Jonesing for Lily.
"leosampleanus"
You know what I wonder? How any one can be as a ugly pervertedcunt as you are. At least the 'reich-tards' live in some sort of housing, much better than the street corner where you ply your trade.
Peace
KMA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#877833 Mar 21, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
All right, Killtaker. I'll do the math for you again.
add 82+126+0+1. Equals 209 Democrat total votes in the House.
now look at the Repugnant vote = 215.
Fun with math. the message for you nitwits, who can't figure out your taxes, is this.
The Iraq resolution would have passed the House by simple majority, you simpleton. 215 to 209.
Why are you so dumb??
the point here is that this was Bush's War, in spite of Carol and others trying to rewrite history.
He's the one who lied to the American people in a State of the Union speech.
And yes, that has been proven.
Get lost, you mediocrity.
<quoted text>
A quiet conservative is a thinking man. A quiet liberal is usually deranged, armed and dangerous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min jh4freedom 194,546
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Nathan 54,357
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 100,298
Ask Amy July 31 5 hr Julie 6
abby7-31-15 8 hr mrs gladys kravitz 5
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 hr Mark 52,069
Amy 7-30-15 12 hr Mister Tonka 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages