Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
807,261 - 807,280 of 1,098,944 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I suspected you watched that show. a good one along with Swamp Loggers and Gold Rush.
Oh, this is rich
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So, tell us Einstein; why did Bush invade Iraq?
After Clinton bombed and started his war with Iraq...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt listens to a variety of sources, but missed whatever Rush had to say about the scumbag lyrics by Obama's role model for his daughters.
As long as black America is into that crap, their future is dismal.
So is the future of the white trash that suck up that garbage.
You're a liar. You have never missed a minute of Limbaugh. All of a sudden you are saying the exact same thing as he did about Beyonce?
What a coinkydink.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Most Americans remember the Bush years as a period of expanding government, ruinous war, and economic collapse. They voted for Obama the first time as a repudiation of those developments. Many did so a second time because most Republicans continue to pretend that they never happened.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/an-inc...
Troll: A deranged liberal who continually posts deliberately provocative cut-n-paste delusional spam shit to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption, a mind without matter, causing a delusional argument, sonicfiller running on complete empty.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the coalition of the willing, like Toga. How much did he pay them to send 2 soldiers? You're an idiot.
December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts war with Iraq.

"Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with NUCLEAR ARMS, poison gas or biological weapons," Clinton said.

Our mission is to attack Iraq's NUCLEAR, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors," said Clinton.

&fe ature=related
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Galt is too f*cking stupid to know the purpose of sending cuts is to reduce the deficit & that revenue increases have the same effect on the deficit as spending cuts.
Obama never proposed military spending cuts.
The sequester was supposed to force Congress to do something. Unfortunately the Republicans decided not to do anything & therefore forced the military spending cuts.
'Once again, Galt blames Obama for the actions of his own party. How typical.
Have you turned in your work on the impacts of volcanoes in relation to the Earth as we know it yet duhmmy?

WTH is Odoofus doing over there in Israel, stirring the anarchial soup of unable to even govern themselves even after already having been given lithospheric area after lithospheric area to live on, yet STILL biotching and complaining, just because they can't pull their collective barbaric anarchial heads out of their collective barbaric anarchial butts?

Maybe a divergent chasm will open up and swallow his odoofus stirring stick whole...and the world could see some peace then.

Geez. Talk about doofy things to be doing....here's hoping the doofus doesn't set of a barrage of yet MORE daily missiles of barbaric anarchy.

Duhmmy.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

The former pastor of a northwest Indiana megachurch on Wednesday was sentenced to 12 years in prison for having a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old parishioner.

Last summer, Schaap, 55, was fired from First Baptist Church of Hammond, the 40,000-member congregation of which he had led for 11 years. Upon his firing, Schaap admitted that he had a sexual relationship with the young member of his church.

Schaap and his wife Cindy, the daughter of a beloved former pastor, have been married for more than 30 years and have two children. Schaap had made a career writing advice books about dating in addition to overseeing the megachurch, one of the nation's largest.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/20/jack...
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Nearly 50+ years of this Great Society social engineering has forced the black man to live on a blue magnet government preserve and NJ raider under the control by the elite and the federal government.
Exactly how am I controlled, & exactly how are you not stupid? You have nothing I don't have! Intact you don't have anything more than a lot of them same folks living on those preserves you speak of! As for the govt thing, you put in more per hr than I receive per yr! What tickles my imagination is to why you're so worried about the ghetto giving the fact you've never been to 1! Are you amazed as to how it works? I wonder because those folks from there aren't worried about you!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Since I be votiní for Obama, my taxes have gone up, my employer stopped offering health insurance, the defecit has doubled, obama killing American citizens, Iran has a nuclear bomb, Korea f*ck you obama, can't get into the White House and my guns may be taken away. Damn you George Bush!
FOX much? more half truths and lies then a week of Fox And Friends. though about 1 episode of Hannity, or 10 minutes of Limbaugh.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no leg to stand on?
tell that to the folks who voted for Obama in 2008.
They still have no leg to stand on, and the Republicans pay the freight.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Why the war in Iraq was fought for Big Oil

Before the 2003 invasion, Iraq's domestic oil industry was fully nationalized and closed to Western oil companies. A decade of war later, it is largely privatized and utterly dominated by foreign firms.

From ExxonMobil and Chevron to BP and Shell, the West's largest oil companies have set up shop in Iraq. So have a slew of American oil service companies, including Halliburton, the Texas-based firm Dick Cheney ran before becoming George W. Bush's running mate in 2000.

The war is the one and only reason for this long sought and newly acquired access.

Oil was not the only goal of the Iraq War, but it was certainly the central one, as top U.S. military and political figures have attested to in the years following the invasion.

"Of course it's about oil; we can't really deny that," said Gen. John Abizaid, former head of U.S. Central Command and Military Operations in Iraq, in 2007. Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan agreed, writing in his memoir, "I am saddened that it is politically inconvenient to acknowledge what everyone knows: the Iraq war is largely about oil." Then-Sen. and now Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said the same in 2007: "People say we're not fighting for oil. Of course we are."

For the first time in about 30 years, Western oil companies are exploring for and producing oil in Iraq from some of the world's largest oil fields and reaping enormous profit. And while the U.S. has also maintained a fairly consistent level of Iraq oil imports since the invasion, the benefits are not finding their way through Iraq's economy or society.

These outcomes were by design, the result of a decade of U.S. government and oil company pressure. In 1998, Kenneth Derr, then CEO of Chevron, said, "Iraq possesses huge reserves of oil and gas-reserves I'd love Chevron to have access to." Today it does.

In 2000, Big Oil, including Exxon, Chevron, BP and Shell, spent more money to get fellow oilmen Bush and Cheney into office than they had spent on any previous election. Just over a week into Bush's first term, their efforts paid off when the National Energy Policy Development Group, chaired by Cheney, was formed, bringing the administration and the oil companies together to plot our collective energy future. In March, the task force reviewed lists and maps outlining Iraq's entire oil productive capacity.

Planning for a military invasion was soon under way. Bush's first Treasury secretary, Paul O'Neill, said in 2004, "Already by February (2001), the talk was mostly about logistics. Not the why (to invade Iraq), but the how and how quickly."

In its final report in May 2001 (PDF), the task force argued that Middle Eastern countries should be urged "to open up areas of their energy sectors to foreign investment." This is precisely what has been achieved in Iraq.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/03/19/opinion/ira...

so how is it that reality escapes so many conservatives?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Troll: A deranged liberal who continually posts deliberately provocative cut-n-paste delusional spam shit to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption, a mind without matter, causing a delusional argument, sonicfiller running on complete empty.
NuT Surprized!

ROTFLMAO

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

carols minge wrote:
<quoted text>
I trust yours will continue throughout your uselesstwat life.
Not next ...
(You seem to have been thrown off your already stunted "game," but you sure hauled your useless lardyazz up early to drop some of your patented, passive-aggressive "gems" in this hot bed of conservatard intellectual pyrotechnics.)
So, when hub #2 sprays gravel getting away from you, can you just go back on the dole, or do you have to pop out another "gift from the pagan gods?"
Oh dear....I see you didn't clean that colon as thoroughly as I previously thought. I hope you have lots of interesting reading material - or a large quantity of aloe vera.

Do remember to wipe.

Next.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly how am I controlled, & exactly how are you not stupid? You have nothing I don't have! Intact you don't have anything more than a lot of them same folks living on those preserves you speak of! As for the govt thing, you put in more per hr than I receive per yr! What tickles my imagination is to why you're so worried about the ghetto giving the fact you've never been to 1! Are you amazed as to how it works? I wonder because those folks from there aren't worried about you!
Liberal is more dangerous in a ghetto retard than Rabies is in a dog.. If I wanted the government in my life you idiot, I'd live in a ghetto you moron.

AND... NJ raider has finally discovered what's wrong with his deranged brain: On the left side there is nothing right, on the right side there is nothing left you idiot, forever a dumb downed democrat..

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Who would have thought a week ago that a tiny island country (Cypress) could have the ability to possibly bring down the world economy? Of course most of you didn't know the price of wheat started the ball rolling in 1929.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
NuT Surprized!
ROTFLMAO
Sonicfiller is responsible for what he says. You are not responsible for what you understand.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

carols minge wrote:
<quoted text>
Even I'M embarrassed by this sentence!
well you should be.

idiom: a construction or expression of one language whose parts correspond to elements in another language but whose total structure or meaning is not matched in the same way in the second language.

pull oneself together, will ya.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The vouchers goes toward paying for insurance not health care. The exemption is to give people and the government time to adjust to a change in the way things are done. I doubt there will be any increase in out of pocket expenses than there is now going into the future.
Yes, vouchers to buy private insurance.

10 years to adjust?

You've been duped.

Paul Ryan said the ten years was to give future retirees time to adjust their retirement plans.

Ryan changes the current open benefit plan to a fixed contribution plan & says it saves money. Ummmmmm. I wonder how it saves money???

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people who think we went there for oil are idiots like you. First, you bitch and moan that it was a shameful reason to invade, now you cry because we didn't take the oil. You're so fcuking batty you can't see straight.
I believed I called it "criminally STUPID." Now, being arrogantly wrong in every respect for eight years may not be the same as being totally stupid...try Dick and Dumbya for war crimes in Texas, where they have no problem with executing the retarded. "MR. RUSSERT: Every analysis said this war itself would cost about $80 billion, recovery of Baghdad, perhaps of Iraq, about $10 billion per year. We should expect as American citizens that this would cost at least $100 billion for a two-year involvement.

VICE PRES. CHENEY: I canít say that, Tim. There are estimates out there. Itís important, though, to recognize that weíve got a different set of circumstances than weíve had in Afghanistan. In Afghanistan youíve got a nation without significant resources. In Iraq youíve got a nation thatís got the second-largest oil reserves in the world, second only to Saudi Arabia. It will generate billions of dollars a year in cash flow if they get back to their production of roughly three million barrels of oil a day, in the relatively near future. And that flow of resources, obviously, belongs to the Iraqi people, needs to be put to use by the Iraqi people for the Iraqi people and that will be one of our major objectives.

But the point is this is not a nation without resources, and when it comes time to rebuild and to make the kinds of investments that are going to be required to give them a shot at achieving a truly representative government, a successful government, a government that can defend itself and protect its territorial integrity and look to the interests of its people, Iraq starts with significant advantages. Itís got a well- trained middle class, a highly literate work force, a high degree of technical sophistication. This is a country that I think, but for the rule of Saddam Hussein and his brutality and his diversion of the nationís resources and his pursuit of weapons of mass destruction, can be one of the leading, perhaps the leading state in that part of the world in terms of developing a modern state and the kind of lifestyle that its people are entitled to."
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

South Carolina's youngest state representative, 24-year-old Joshua Putnam, recently proposed a bill that would ban most health care providers from asking whether their patients own guns. Its purpose is to fend off a nonexistent Obama plan to register all gun owners and possibly take away their weapons. "We don't want the federal government to come down and hold any Medicaid or Medicare dollars over our heads if doctors don't give up information about their patient's guns," says Putnam. "We want to protect physicians and we want to protect the citizens."
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/03/s...

Doctor killed in office: Patient allegedly shoots physician in examination room
http://www.examiner.com/article/doctor-killed...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE