Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,363)

Showing posts 807,241 - 807,260 of1,078,303
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

RNC Chair Announces GOP Plot to Infiltrate Minority Communities With Propaganda

http://www.politicususa.com/rnc-chair-priebus...
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Laugh away as this is your only option.
The reality is …(this would be the one that exits and you refuse to acknowledge)… that you nothing more than just another in a long line of individuals who instead of taking responsibility for their lives and actions, choose to for lack of a better description … to blame the man … cuz he’s keeping you down. When in fact the truth is that the only one keeping you down is your ignorance and abject racism.
Those who have no ability to succeed in life, need a scapegoat for their failures.
The yoke you bear around your neck, must weigh upon your visions of grandeur, but surely supports your victim mentality.
Again your ignorance shines through like the on an Alaskan winter! How can someone who's never felt a ray of racism or oppression speak in a position of knowledge on the subject? Answer that and further show me your ignorance! There were laws that oppressed the entire black race (look them up if you will). These laws when overridden has had long lasting effects on the African American race. Law that prohibited blacks from moving out of the ghetto to suburban demographics were laws were passed to make it easier for whites to do so. If there were no racial injustices in this country, there would've been no need for affirmative action & only the ignorant would believe that things actually change after it was implemented. Maybe in some areas of the country, but far from enuff to have a real impact, but I don't expect you to understand well, because you're white & you benefited from the misfortune of others! As for me personally, I've never excuexcuses. As you said in the words of Jay-z," im'a hustler homie." I went out & got it without anyones permission! Unlike most I didn't allow the same system that tried to oppress me make the rules in which I have to live by. Again, but you wouldn't no because well, you're white & you profited off the misfortunes of others!
Blahblahblah

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
On Wednesday's episode of The Rush Limbaugh Show, the right-wing radio host discussed her new single, "Bow Down." Or, rather, he discussed a made-up version of the song's message (so maybe he didn't actually listen; that could explain a lot). It was one that fit his own worldview just perfectly, of course.
From Complex:
According to Limbaugh, B's new track is an anti-feminist 180 from her earlier music, which were "attempts to inspire young women not to take any grief from men." "Bow Down," Limbaugh insists, tells women to "put up with it," because "she married the rich guy" and she "now understands it's worth it to bow down" to men.
Um, not at all, Rush.(Guess he took "Don't think I'm just his little wife" to mean ... exactly the opposite?) Certainly, some aspects of the song are the subject of legitimate debate. Whether or not the singer is instructing women to submit to men is not one of them.
Whether you love or hate Beyoncι's newfound harsh language and forceful sound, we can definitely think of one outspoken figure who would make a very appropriate target of a "Don't get it twisted."
http://www.theroot.com/buzz/rush-limbaughs-fa...
In Limbags case, the bow down would be appopropriate, for anyone to be able to speak face to face anyway. That's the ONLY way to speak to anyone whose position is on their knees :-).
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Again your ignorance shines through like the on an Alaskan winter! How can someone who's never felt a ray of racism or oppression speak in a position of knowledge on the subject? Answer that and further show me your ignorance! There were laws that oppressed the entire black race (look them up if you will). These laws when overridden has had long lasting effects on the African American race. Law that prohibited blacks from moving out of the ghetto to suburban demographics were laws were passed to make it easier for whites to do so. If there were no racial injustices in this country, there would've been no need for affirmative action & only the ignorant would believe that things actually change after it was implemented. Maybe in some areas of the country, but far from enuff to have a real impact, but I don't expect you to understand well, because you're white & you benefited from the misfortune of others! As for me personally, I've never excuexcuses. As you said in the words of Jay-z," im'a hustler homie." I went out & got it without anyones permission! Unlike most I didn't allow the same system that tried to oppress me make the rules in which I have to live by. Again, but you wouldn't no because well, you're white & you profited off the misfortunes of others!
Education and success is 'too white' for most blacks and NJ raider..

95% of Obama followers are ignorant, the other 5% Obama's rich elite keep NJ raider that way.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Again your ignorance shines through like the on an Alaskan winter! How can someone who's never felt a ray of racism or oppression speak in a position of knowledge on the subject? Answer that and further show me your ignorance! There were laws that oppressed the entire black race (look them up if you will). These laws when overridden has had long lasting effects on the African American race. Law that prohibited blacks from moving out of the ghetto to suburban demographics were laws were passed to make it easier for whites to do so. If there were no racial injustices in this country, there would've been no need for affirmative action & only the ignorant would believe that things actually change after it was implemented. Maybe in some areas of the country, but far from enuff to have a real impact, but I don't expect you to understand well, because you're white & you benefited from the misfortune of others! As for me personally, I've never excuexcuses. As you said in the words of Jay-z," im'a hustler homie." I went out & got it without anyones permission! Unlike most I didn't allow the same system that tried to oppress me make the rules in which I have to live by. Again, but you wouldn't no because well, you're white & you profited off the misfortunes of others!
Again it's just the man keeping you down .... and the lack of education, intellect and motivation. But hey ... just just blame it on the man. Makes your life more palatable I'm sure.

You will forever be a beast of burden. Ignorant but necessary for the heavy lifting.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
RNC Chair Announces GOP Plot to Infiltrate Minority Communities With Propaganda
http://www.politicususa.com/rnc-chair-priebus...
In the age of information...Your ignorance sonicfiller, smoking cigars and running on empty is still a morons best choice.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> if your so against the people and principles that made this the greatest nation one earth , maybe you should go to africa where you could live in extreme poverty mutilate your sisters private parts and if lucky you could be sold into slavery by your own people as that's still the culture in black founded countrys . You could be so happy and would not have to live your life as a pretend victim anymore, but be warned if your unwilling to support your own needs over there, you will starve to death.
The entire premise in which your rebuttal was based on is more ignorant then false. Tho there are counties that do continue to live in savage manors, far from all African counties are subject to that lifestyle. Tho you don't even know what you are saying, and a new in mind speech true feelings. I've never once said I would consider moving to Africa. I'll fill you in on a little secret, all black people aren't from Africa. That in no way erases America's bloody history, nor makes it okay. Because you choose to live institutionalized, I have nothing left to say to you. For where is the flies over your head like a dove in spring!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Again, but you wouldn't no because well, you're white & you profited off the misfortunes of others!
I'm sure you "no"

You ignorant buffoon, I guess in all the time you spend blaming the man for your failures you never had time to graduate HS and learn the difference between no and know.

At least you proved my point in regards to your ignorance.

Please tell us your fairy tale about General Monk Monk again. I need a laugh because your stupidity is just depressing.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how come they vote for Obama?
Everybody loves free stuff!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> The entire premise in which your rebuttal was based on is more ignorant then false. Tho there are counties that do continue to live in savage manors, far from all African counties are subject to that lifestyle. Tho you don't even know what you are saying, and a new in mind speech true feelings. I've never once said I would consider moving to Africa. I'll fill you in on a little secret, all black people aren't from Africa. That in no way erases America's bloody history, nor makes it okay. Because you choose to live institutionalized, I have nothing left to say to you. For where is the flies over your head like a dove in spring!
African Slavery and Its Denial by Blacks
by Salim Muwakkil

Does slavery still exist in Africa? That question was rudely inserted into the national conversation last month when a ship from the West African nation of Benin reportedly was lost while ferrying child slaves. Although that story turned out to be overblown, it helped pull the cover off one of Africa's dirtiest secrets: slavery persists.

According to UNICEF estimates, there are 200,000 child slaves in West and Central Africa. Most of those forced into involuntary servitude are in economic bondage, with the boys being sold to cotton and cocoa plantations and the girls ending up as domestic workers and vulnerable to sexual exploitation.

http://www.commondreams.org/views01/0507-03.h...

I guess that this information wasn't in Gen Monk Monks manifesto so you may have missed it.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> The entire premise in which your rebuttal was based on is more ignorant then false. Tho there are counties that do continue to live in savage manors, far from all African counties are subject to that lifestyle. Tho you don't even know what you are saying, and a new in mind speech true feelings. I've never once said I would consider moving to Africa. I'll fill you in on a little secret, all black people aren't from Africa. That in no way erases America's bloody history, nor makes it okay. Because you choose to live institutionalized, I have nothing left to say to you. For where is the flies over your head like a dove in spring!
You would do well to head back to the street corner "hustler". At least there your GED education will wow the dropouts and dope dealers, however here, you are nothing more than the intellectual equivalent of the minnow attempting to swim with the sturgeon.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not interested, immediately change channel if Tina Whatshername appears.
TV show for Uncle Poodle types.
Wicked Tuna much better.
I suspected you watched that show. a good one along with Swamp Loggers and Gold Rush.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You would do well to head back to the street corner "hustler". At least there your GED education will wow the dropouts and dope dealers, however here, you are nothing more than the intellectual equivalent of the minnow attempting to swim with the sturgeon.
NJ Raider calls Dr. Benjamin Carson a token boy. Any black man that has more smarts than NJ Raider or sonifiller is a sellout..

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one spending cut that Obama wants to make, other than defense of the country. And at that, not really a cut, just diversion of the money to social programs.
Of course, Obama considers tax increases to be spending cuts, assuming that our money belongs to the government.
Of course Galt is too f*cking stupid to know the purpose of sending cuts is to reduce the deficit & that revenue increases have the same effect on the deficit as spending cuts.

Obama never proposed military spending cuts.

The sequester was supposed to force Congress to do something. Unfortunately the Republicans decided not to do anything & therefore forced the military spending cuts.

'Once again, Galt blames Obama for the actions of his own party. How typical.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>NJ Raider calls Dr. Benjamin Carson a token boy. Any black man that has more smarts than NJ Raider or sonifiller is a sellout..
Sad to live life as a victim. Must be why they both are so frustrated.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt listens to a variety of sources, but missed whatever Rush had to say about the scumbag lyrics by Obama's role model for his daughters.
As long as black America is into that crap, their future is dismal.
So is the future of the white trash that suck up that garbage.
She's just ripping of Tina Turner. You think she would be a hit if she was ugly and not thrusting her crotch in your face in every video?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Who allowed their 16-year old daughter to attend a party where alcohol would be served?
Who thought a party at the home of an assistant football coach would serve alcohol? They would risk the the players being thrown of the team for drinking and or expelled from school.

Galt still looking to blame the victim.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I suspected you watched that show. a good one along with Swamp Loggers and Gold Rush.
I'm convinced these shows are specifically intended to demean rural Americans. In fact, most reality shows are. I owned a timber falling company for years, I cut down trees, and I gotta tell ya, if any logging show operated like those on TV, they'd have gone broke in a week and be laughed out of the industry.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Galt is too f*cking stupid to know the purpose of sending cuts is to reduce the deficit & that revenue increases have the same effect on the deficit as spending cuts.
The sequester was supposed to force Congress to do something. Unfortunately the Republicans decided not to do anything & therefore forced the military spending cuts.
Budget: When President Obama put out his "balanced" plan to avoid the automatic sequester cuts, no one noticed. Which is probably just as well for Obama, given how embarrassingly unbalanced it is.

Last week, New York Times columnist David Brooks wrote about how Obama "hasn't actually come up with a proposal to avert sequestration, let alone one that is politically plausible."

Turns out, Obama did have one, although Brooks can be excused for not knowing it, since the administration hasn't exactly been promoting this so-called plan.

That, too, is understandable, since it isn't a plan at all, just a list of numbers with little to back them up.

There are no details, for example, about the $200 billion in cuts to defense and domestic discretionary programs, other than that Obama wants them split evenly.

And while he offers $400 billion in "health savings," 30% are lumped in a bucket labeled "other."

Worse, Obama's "balanced" plan actually counts hundreds of billions of new revenues from taxes, fees and rebates as "spending reductions." Examples:

• His plan to "strengthen" unemployment insurance is labeled as a cut, but it's really a $50 billion tax hike.

• The $35 billion from the federal worker retirement programs involves boosting worker contributions.

• Most of the $35 billion in Medicare savings comes from charging wealthy seniors more.

• The $140 billion in "reduced payments to drug companies" are in fact rebates Obama wants drugmakers to pay Uncle Sam for selling drugs to poor seniors.

• Then there's the $45 billion in spectrum fees and asset sales that Obama lists as spending reductions.

Viewed correctly, it turns out that more than $300 billion — about a third — of Obama's proposed "spending cuts" are actually revenue increases.

As a result, instead of $1.2 trillion in spending cuts called for by the sequester over the next decade, Obama would add more than $1 trillion in revenues, while cutting outlays only about $600 billion. And much of those aren't real cuts, but tiny reductions in projected spending growth over the next decade.

And in the end, his plan, such as it is, will do nothing to forestall the nation's oncoming debt crisis.

After four years, Obama's unseriousness as a president continues to surprise us.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0228...
Follow us:@IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
As you so unwittingly point out, Obama's intention was to FORCE someone to do his bidding. How you can applaud this behavior from an American president says as much about you as it does about him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 807,241 - 807,260 of1,078,303
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min Eric 68,352
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Mark 174,455
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 47 min voice of peace 67,846
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr Guess what 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr HoneyBear1 97,510
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr KrisChristie 1,855
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Terry rigsby 48,839
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE