Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,362)

Showing posts 807,221 - 807,240 of1,071,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Carol, let's take these points one at a time.
Just what party has been divisive not concerned with the needs of all the people but only the upper crust ? What party instead of considering the good of the people and the economy focused only on making Barack Obama a one term president?
Just where is the basic morality in Paul Ryan's budget that further enriches the already wealthy at the expense of the poor and middle class and has been denounced by the leaders of his own church as being immoral.
www.christianpost.com/.../catholic-bishops-sl... ...
What party undermined the financial stability of this country by unneeded tax cuts, two wars and Medicare part D? What party continues to advocate policies of austerity that would in fact throttle economic growth? No one in the history of civilization has ever cut their way to prosperity, it's always been the other way around investing in the country's infrastructure, education and research.
Our military is in no way being destroyed. It's budget is as large if not larger than the next thirteen nations combined. The majority of ordinary Americans including Republicans and independents want defense spending cut even more than the Obama administration has proposed.
www.washingtonpost.com/.../everything-chuck-h... ...
Trust me bro, you'll never get a response & if by chance you do, it'll be in the form of an insult. When you lay it out plain as you just did that's all they have left!
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you will dominate at labors but will be destined to be directed by those of higher intellect as to what those labors will be.
Calling you dumb would be an insult to the ignorant world wide.
And you expect me to whine & cry about working for someone else? That is one of the most stupid comments I've read on here. You'll then turn around & talk bad of those that see things the way you do & refuse hard labor. Me personally, I've always been a street entrepreneur I've had plenty jobs of all different wages & skills & I'm not ashamed of any of them. My children havenever wanted for anything. Your whole mental strategy is straight out the conservative playbook. When you can't intellectually defeat your opposition, start throwing insults. The problem with that is, your so old your insults are not even funny anymore. People aren't laughing with you, they're laughing at you. Now that I've forced you to see the reality of things you're embarrassed ain't ya?
gokkok

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

youtube.com/watch... ……
Dramatic Irony is Hard right to impeachment
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> And you expect me to whine & cry about working for someone else? That is one of the most stupid comments I've read on here. You'll then turn around & talk bad of those that see things the way you do & refuse hard labor. Me personally, I've always been a street entrepreneur I've had plenty jobs of all different wages & skills & I'm not ashamed of any of them. My children havenever wanted for anything. Your whole mental strategy is straight out the conservative playbook. When you can't intellectually defeat your opposition, start throwing insults. The problem with that is, your so old your insults are not even funny anymore. People aren't laughing with you, they're laughing at you. Now that I've forced you to see the reality of things you're embarrassed ain't ya?
NJ Raider wrote: You'll then turn around & talk bad of those that see things the way you do & refuse hard labor.

....You demonstrate your ignorance when you make assumptions like this,… much to your dismay I don’t refuse hard labor

NJ Raider wrote: Me personally, I've always been a street entrepreneur I've had plenty jobs of all different wages & skills & I'm not ashamed of any of them.

.... So just say you’re a street hustler with no education or appreciable skills

NJ Raider wrote: Your whole mental strategy is straight out the conservative playbook. When you can't intellectually defeat your opposition, start throwing insults.

... Strange that you would consider it an insult, my in effect agreeing with your position, but offer the other side of the coin, regarding your position. Curious as to whether this type of circular logic is what passes for intelligence in your social circle?

..... It would be hard for you to force anyone to see reality when it appears that you have never seen it yourself. General Monk Monk HAHAHAHAHA …. Your intellectual short comings are only out done by your gullibility.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one spending cut that Obama wants to make, other than defense of the country. And at that, not really a cut, just diversion of the money to social programs.
Of course, Obama considers tax increases to be spending cuts, assuming that our money belongs to the government.
Fox News host Bill O'Reilly broke down and screamed at his guest Alan Colmes for identifying spending cuts that President Obama has proposed, shouting at Colmes, "That's bullshit!" and repeatedly claiming Obama hasn't proposed specific cuts to replace the across-the-board cuts known as the sequester. But Colmes was correct: Obama has proposed cuts to Medicare and Medicaid as part of his plan to replace the sequester.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/03/05/confr...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2013/02/21/bal...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Trust me bro, you'll never get a response & if by chance you do, it'll be in the form of an insult. When you lay it out plain as you just did that's all they have left!
NJ raider always comes back with more loser, then he blames others for his addiction for more ignorance..

The inner city ghettos and projects of modern America and Detroit's urban preserves are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of 100 + years of hate-filled liberalism, racism, ignorance, bigotry, poverty, intolerance, abortion, America's liberal killing fields of blacks.

Abortion is a racist demokratic institution, always was, still is.. managed by the elite of liberalism, a tool for ethnic cleansing of the races..
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

EIB Member 22 years wrote:
<quoted text>
You just learned one way Rush makes you and those writers show their idiocy.
On Wednesday's episode of The Rush Limbaugh Show, the right-wing radio host discussed her new single, "Bow Down." Or, rather, he discussed a made-up version of the song's message (so maybe he didn't actually listen; that could explain a lot). It was one that fit his own worldview just perfectly, of course.

From Complex:

According to Limbaugh, B's new track is an anti-feminist 180 from her earlier music, which were "attempts to inspire young women not to take any grief from men." "Bow Down," Limbaugh insists, tells women to "put up with it," because "she married the rich guy" and she "now understands it's worth it to bow down" to men.

Um, not at all, Rush.(Guess he took "Don't think I'm just his little wife" to mean ... exactly the opposite?) Certainly, some aspects of the song are the subject of legitimate debate. Whether or not the singer is instructing women to submit to men is not one of them.

Whether you love or hate Beyoncé's newfound harsh language and forceful sound, we can definitely think of one outspoken figure who would make a very appropriate target of a "Don't get it twisted."

http://www.theroot.com/buzz/rush-limbaughs-fa...
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
NJ Raider wrote: You'll then turn around & talk bad of those that see things the way you do & refuse hard labor.
....You demonstrate your ignorance when you make assumptions like this,… much to your dismay I don’t refuse hard labor
NJ Raider wrote: Me personally, I've always been a street entrepreneur I've had plenty jobs of all different wages & skills & I'm not ashamed of any of them.
.... So just say you’re a street hustler with no education or appreciable skills
NJ Raider wrote: Your whole mental strategy is straight out the conservative playbook. When you can't intellectually defeat your opposition, start throwing insults.
... Strange that you would consider it an insult, my in effect agreeing with your position, but offer the other side of the coin, regarding your position. Curious as to whether this type of circular logic is what passes for intelligence in your social circle?
..... It would be hard for you to force anyone to see reality when it appears that you have never seen it yourself. General Monk Monk HAHAHAHAHA …. Your intellectual short comings are only out done by your gullibility.
What makes me laugh at you & your ignorance is you actually be serious! There's being American & then there's being just ignorant & gullible. You qualify for the later 2? I hate to be so blunt, but those dudes you worship, the so called"founding fathers," were the definition of the words ruthless criminals! The fact that they fit the definition places anything they've achieved as lies built on lies, but you believe all the BS spewed about them in schools, taught to children every year. Then on the same hand try & discredit anything coming from a Muslim background. Very hypocritical! All empires are built on lies, murder, thievery , & oppression, but the history of America has been 1 continual lie & that's your holy grail as a base for knowledge. As I stated earlier in my post," I laugh at you & your ignorance."

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Rush Limbaugh's Fantasy Version of 'Bow Down'
First of all, how funny is it that Rush Limbaugh listens to Beyoncé?
http://www.theroot.com/buzz/rush-limbaughs-fa...
Without her T&A, she'd be just another black, unwed mother.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Who allowed their 16-year old daughter to attend a party where alcohol would be served?
Or for that matter, their sixteen year old son?

Both are valid questions.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Or for that matter, their sixteen year old son?
not if you live in Limbaughland.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Or for that matter, their sixteen year old son?
The kind of parents who want to be friends instead of parents. Still, the threat to call Child Services is a powerful incentive for many parents.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> What makes me laugh at you & your ignorance is you actually be serious! There's being American & then there's being just ignorant & gullible. You qualify for the later 2? I hate to be so blunt, but those dudes you worship, the so called"founding fathers," were the definition of the words ruthless criminals! The fact that they fit the definition places anything they've achieved as lies built on lies, but you believe all the BS spewed about them in schools, taught to children every year. Then on the same hand try & discredit anything coming from a Muslim background. Very hypocritical! All empires are built on lies, murder, thievery , & oppression, but the history of America has been 1 continual lie & that's your holy grail as a base for knowledge. As I stated earlier in my post," I laugh at you & your ignorance."
Laugh away as this is your only option.

The reality is …(this would be the one that exits and you refuse to acknowledge)… that you nothing more than just another in a long line of individuals who instead of taking responsibility for their lives and actions, choose to for lack of a better description … to blame the man … cuz he’s keeping you down. When in fact the truth is that the only one keeping you down is your ignorance and abject racism.

Those who have no ability to succeed in life, need a scapegoat for their failures.

The yoke you bear around your neck, must weigh upon your visions of grandeur, but surely supports your victim mentality.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

The Harsh Zero Sum of Racial Politics

Imagine a significantly deracialized American politics. Perhaps the Republican party starts getting African-American support into the double digits. Perhaps the partisan split among Hispanic voters moves more toward equal. In other words, a significant de-racialization of our politics. So great, Republicans now get all these new voters. But you don’t think some lower income white voters in Arkansas or Missouri don’t stop and say,“Hey, why am I Republican again?”

http://editors.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives...

The GOP is deeply in hock to the white voters whose votes it’s focused on maximizing in recent elections. And that de-leveraging won’t come rapidly or easily.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>NJ raider always comes back with more loser, then he blames others for his addiction for more ignorance..
The inner city ghettos and projects of modern America and Detroit's urban preserves are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of 100 + years of hate-filled liberalism, racism, ignorance, bigotry, poverty, intolerance, abortion, America's liberal killing fields of blacks.
Abortion is a racist demokratic institution, always was, still is.. managed by the elite of liberalism, a tool for ethnic cleansing of the races..
I'm beginning to believe you have short term memory loss. You continually repeat the same nonsense everyday as if you've just dropped a gem! News flash!!! Your not the first person that's recognized there's a problem with black on black crime, but you are ignorant enuff to believe the problem starts in the ghettos. Not only that, but you also ignore the problems that exist in the suburbs of this country. Your ignorance is appalling giving the fact you self identify as a person with some form of knowledge. That form of knowledge has yet to be discovered! It's my position to let you continue to swim in your pool of ignorance, you'll eventually drown!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

The Relentless Record of Hate

In 1995 we enter a second decade of media attention focused on Minister Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam. During the mid-1980s, coverage of the black Muslim organization primarily centered around Farrakhan's hideous, often violent pronouncements against Jews, whites, Christians and homosexuals. But in more recent years, as the Nation of Islam has steadily expanded in both size and influence, stories in the press suggest that NOI has lost its edge, become more mainstream, and has even emerged as a legitimate representative of a large segment of the black community.

There have been several attempts by NOI to sanitize its public image. For the past few years, NOI has promoted the activities of several security companies it operates, claiming they have eliminated drugs and crime from public housing projects. In Washington, DC, it has constructed a treatment clinic that promises to deliver a cure for AIDS. NOI recently purchased tracts of farmland in Georgia, along with a fleet of trucks it claims will transport farm-fresh vegetables to stores in black communities. And a restaurant complex built on Chicago's South Side with money donated by NOI members was opened to the public in late February. "This is a blueprint for economic development and investment in our neglected communities," Farrakhan announced at the restaurant opening.

Such economic exploits make it possible for the Nation of Islam to distract onlookers from the group's message of bigotry. They help to cultivate an image for Farrakhan as a leader who deeply cares for the welfare of blacks, and who is encouraging the principles of economic self-help. But Farrakhan's rhetoric tells a different tale, and reveals a frightening agenda. Press reports that the NOI leader has softened suggest that the media has stopped listening to the words of Farrakhan and his representatives. For if they did stop to hear what these individuals are serving up at public arenas and college campuses around the country, or were they to glance at the pages of NOI's bi-weekly, The Final Call, there would be no mistaking the ongoing message of bigotry.
The Nation of Islam does not hide its prejudices. The organization's philosophy has been, from its earliest days, racist to the core. Its founder, Farad Muhammad [also known as W.D. Fard], taught that the white race was produced thousands of years ago in a failed laboratory experiment by an evil wizard named Yacub. This pernicious belief remains the backbone of Nation of Islam theology, and is a palpable influence on the organization's oratory.

But in recent years, NOI appears to have "broadened its horizons," borrowing heavily from what would seem an unlikely rhetorical source -- the propaganda of white supremacists. In speeches before thousands of enthusiastic listeners, Farrakhan has breathed new life into the long- discredited anti-Semitic myths of the white hate movement. He claims to deliver a message of uplift to the black community, but Farrakhan's words actually have the opposite effect. They further the cause of those most hostile to racial equality, while providing blacks themselves with nothing but misplaced anger and frustration.

At a gathering in Chicago on March 19, 1995, passing his lecture off as a scholarly history lesson, Farrakhan promoted the anti-Jewish conspiracy theories of white supremacist writer Gary Allen, whose book, None Dare Call It Conspiracy, has been heavily distributed by the John Birch Society. Farrakhan lavished praise upon Allen's work, announcing that "I'd like to get 10,000 copies of it, have everybody read it."

read more:
http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/american/adl/...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm beginning to believe you have short term memory loss. You continually repeat the same nonsense everyday as if you've just dropped a gem! News flash!!! Your not the first person that's recognized there's a problem with black on black crime, but you are ignorant enuff to believe the problem starts in the ghettos. Not only that, but you also ignore the problems that exist in the suburbs of this country. Your ignorance is appalling giving the fact you self identify as a person with some form of knowledge. That form of knowledge has yet to be discovered! It's my position to let you continue to swim in your pool of ignorance, you'll eventually drown!
A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart you idiot. The DNA of the demokratic party is inbred with hate, ignorance and racism. Mass killings by democrats in schools and such, or Chicago ghetto style killings by your "Culture of Violence" are not angry old white men conservatives in the suburbs clinging to their guns and religion you moron.

Abortion is a racist demokratic institution, always was, still is.. A demokratic tool killing off blacks..

AND... You NJ raider, still have not told us why blacks choose to remain on a blue magnet government preserve, inner city ghetto or project.. How or why that has happened?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

GOProud and Birchers ousted as CPAC co-sponsors

Campbell stressed that although GOProud and the John Birch Society would no longer have a formal sponsorship role at the gathering,“individual members of these organizations are welcome and encouraged to attend CPAC.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/07/29/goproud-and...
proud2bwhite

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> What makes me laugh at you & your ignorance is you actually be serious! There's being American & then there's being just ignorant & gullible. You qualify for the later 2? I hate to be so blunt, but those dudes you worship, the so called"founding fathers," were the definition of the words ruthless criminals! The fact that they fit the definition places anything they've achieved as lies built on lies, but you believe all the BS spewed about them in schools, taught to children every year. Then on the same hand try & discredit anything coming from a Muslim background. Very hypocritical! All empires are built on lies, murder, thievery , & oppression, but the history of America has been 1 continual lie & that's your holy grail as a base for knowledge. As I stated earlier in my post," I laugh at you & your ignorance."
if your so against the people and principles that made this the greatest nation one earth , maybe you should go to africa where you could live in extreme poverty mutilate your sisters private parts and if lucky you could be sold into slavery by your own people as that's still the culture in black founded countrys . You could be so happy and would not have to live your life as a pretend victim anymore, but be warned if your unwilling to support your own needs over there, you will starve to death.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
The Relentless Record of Hate
In 1995 we enter a second decade of media attention focused on Minister Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam. During the mid-1980s, coverage of the black Muslim organization primarily centered around Farrakhan's hideous, often violent pronouncements against Jews, whites, Christians and homosexuals. But in more recent years, as the Nation of Islam has steadily expanded in both size and influence, stories in the press suggest that NOI has lost its edge, become more mainstream, and has even emerged as a legitimate representative of a large segment of the black community.
There have been several attempts by NOI to sanitize its public image. For the past few years, NOI has promoted the activities of several security companies it operates, claiming they have eliminated drugs and crime from public housing projects. In Washington, DC, it has constructed a treatment clinic that promises to deliver a cure for AIDS. NOI recently purchased tracts of farmland in Georgia, along with a fleet of trucks it claims will transport farm-fresh vegetables to stores in black communities. And a restaurant complex built on Chicago's South Side with money donated by NOI members was opened to the public in late February. "This is a blueprint for economic development and investment in our neglected communities," Farrakhan announced at the restaurant opening.
Such economic exploits make it possible for the Nation of Islam to distract onlookers from the group's message of bigotry. They help to cultivate an image for Farrakhan as a leader who deeply cares for the welfare of blacks, and who is encouraging the principles of economic self-help. But Farrakhan's rhetoric tells a different tale, and reveals a frightening agenda. Press reports that the NOI leader has softened suggest that the media has stopped listening to the words of Farrakhan and his representatives. For if they did stop to hear what these individuals are serving up at public arenas and college campuses around the country, or were they to glance at the pages of NOI's bi-weekly, The Final Call, there would be no mistaking the ongoing message of bigotry.
The Nation of Islam does not hide its prejudices. The organization's philosophy has been, from its earliest days, racist to the core. Its founder, Farad Muhammad [also known as W.D. Fard], taught that the white race was produced thousands of years ago in a failed laboratory experiment by an evil wizard named Yacub. This pernicious belief remains the backbone of Nation of Islam theology, and is a palpable influence on the organization's oratory.
But in recent years, NOI appears to have "broadened its horizons," borrowing heavily from what would seem an unlikely rhetorical source -- the propaganda of white supremacists. In speeches before thousands of enthusiastic listeners, Farrakhan has breathed new life into the long- discredited anti-Semitic myths of the white hate movement. He claims to deliver a message of uplift to the black community, but Farrakhan's words actually have the opposite effect. They further the cause of those most hostile to racial equality, while providing blacks themselves with nothing but misplaced anger and frustration.
At a gathering in Chicago on March 19, 1995, passing his lecture off as a scholarly history lesson, Farrakhan promoted the anti-Jewish conspiracy theories of white supremacist writer Gary Allen, whose book, None Dare Call It Conspiracy, has been heavily distributed by the John Birch Society. Farrakhan lavished praise upon Allen's work, announcing that "I'd like to get 10,000 copies of it, have everybody read it."
read more:
http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/american/adl/...
The Relentless Record and Blue Magnet of Democratic Hate..

Democrats stand for raw unbridled evil, greed, and ignorance smothered in red, white, and blue balloons and ribbons of hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 807,221 - 807,240 of1,071,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

100 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-10 2 min PEllen 7
Black boys are more likely to be tried as adult... 2 min ThatsCuzTheyDoAdultCrimes 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Atticus Tiberius Finch 173,534
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min PEllen 97,427
Democrats Want the Power to Ban Books, Repeal F... 14 min Paul Joseph Watson 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min baby 48,677
Abby 7-10 39 min Toj 9
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••