Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877329 Mar 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Troll: A deranged liberal who continually posts deliberately provocative cut-n-paste delusional spam shit to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption, a mind without matter, causing a delusional argument, sonicfiller running on complete empty.
NuT Surprized!

ROTFLMAO

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#877330 Mar 21, 2013
carols minge wrote:
<quoted text>
I trust yours will continue throughout your uselesstwat life.
Not next ...
(You seem to have been thrown off your already stunted "game," but you sure hauled your useless lardyazz up early to drop some of your patented, passive-aggressive "gems" in this hot bed of conservatard intellectual pyrotechnics.)
So, when hub #2 sprays gravel getting away from you, can you just go back on the dole, or do you have to pop out another "gift from the pagan gods?"
Oh dear....I see you didn't clean that colon as thoroughly as I previously thought. I hope you have lots of interesting reading material - or a large quantity of aloe vera.

Do remember to wipe.

Next.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#877331 Mar 21, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly how am I controlled, & exactly how are you not stupid? You have nothing I don't have! Intact you don't have anything more than a lot of them same folks living on those preserves you speak of! As for the govt thing, you put in more per hr than I receive per yr! What tickles my imagination is to why you're so worried about the ghetto giving the fact you've never been to 1! Are you amazed as to how it works? I wonder because those folks from there aren't worried about you!
Liberal is more dangerous in a ghetto retard than Rabies is in a dog.. If I wanted the government in my life you idiot, I'd live in a ghetto you moron.

AND... NJ raider has finally discovered what's wrong with his deranged brain: On the left side there is nothing right, on the right side there is nothing left you idiot, forever a dumb downed democrat..

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#877332 Mar 21, 2013
Who would have thought a week ago that a tiny island country (Cypress) could have the ability to possibly bring down the world economy? Of course most of you didn't know the price of wheat started the ball rolling in 1929.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#877333 Mar 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
NuT Surprized!
ROTFLMAO
Sonicfiller is responsible for what he says. You are not responsible for what you understand.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877334 Mar 21, 2013
carols minge wrote:
<quoted text>
Even I'M embarrassed by this sentence!
well you should be.

idiom: a construction or expression of one language whose parts correspond to elements in another language but whose total structure or meaning is not matched in the same way in the second language.

pull oneself together, will ya.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#877335 Mar 21, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The vouchers goes toward paying for insurance not health care. The exemption is to give people and the government time to adjust to a change in the way things are done. I doubt there will be any increase in out of pocket expenses than there is now going into the future.
Yes, vouchers to buy private insurance.

10 years to adjust?

You've been duped.

Paul Ryan said the ten years was to give future retirees time to adjust their retirement plans.

Ryan changes the current open benefit plan to a fixed contribution plan & says it saves money. Ummmmmm. I wonder how it saves money???

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#877336 Mar 21, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people who think we went there for oil are idiots like you. First, you bitch and moan that it was a shameful reason to invade, now you cry because we didn't take the oil. You're so fcuking batty you can't see straight.
I believed I called it "criminally STUPID." Now, being arrogantly wrong in every respect for eight years may not be the same as being totally stupid...try Dick and Dumbya for war crimes in Texas, where they have no problem with executing the retarded. "MR. RUSSERT: Every analysis said this war itself would cost about $80 billion, recovery of Baghdad, perhaps of Iraq, about $10 billion per year. We should expect as American citizens that this would cost at least $100 billion for a two-year involvement.

VICE PRES. CHENEY: I can’t say that, Tim. There are estimates out there. It’s important, though, to recognize that we’ve got a different set of circumstances than we’ve had in Afghanistan. In Afghanistan you’ve got a nation without significant resources. In Iraq you’ve got a nation that’s got the second-largest oil reserves in the world, second only to Saudi Arabia. It will generate billions of dollars a year in cash flow if they get back to their production of roughly three million barrels of oil a day, in the relatively near future. And that flow of resources, obviously, belongs to the Iraqi people, needs to be put to use by the Iraqi people for the Iraqi people and that will be one of our major objectives.

But the point is this is not a nation without resources, and when it comes time to rebuild and to make the kinds of investments that are going to be required to give them a shot at achieving a truly representative government, a successful government, a government that can defend itself and protect its territorial integrity and look to the interests of its people, Iraq starts with significant advantages. It’s got a well- trained middle class, a highly literate work force, a high degree of technical sophistication. This is a country that I think, but for the rule of Saddam Hussein and his brutality and his diversion of the nation’s resources and his pursuit of weapons of mass destruction, can be one of the leading, perhaps the leading state in that part of the world in terms of developing a modern state and the kind of lifestyle that its people are entitled to."
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877337 Mar 21, 2013
South Carolina's youngest state representative, 24-year-old Joshua Putnam, recently proposed a bill that would ban most health care providers from asking whether their patients own guns. Its purpose is to fend off a nonexistent Obama plan to register all gun owners and possibly take away their weapons. "We don't want the federal government to come down and hold any Medicaid or Medicare dollars over our heads if doctors don't give up information about their patient's guns," says Putnam. "We want to protect physicians and we want to protect the citizens."
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/03/s...

Doctor killed in office: Patient allegedly shoots physician in examination room
http://www.examiner.com/article/doctor-killed...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877338 Mar 21, 2013
“The GOP Still Won’t Own Up To Its Real Problem With Voters.” This headline of Joshua Green’s smart piece for Bloomberg Businessweek on the Republican Party autopsy of its failed 2012 presidential effort nails it. Actually, Green points to two very real problems on which the GOP remains steadfastly mute.

One problem was the Republican Party’s vast effort to disenfranchise African American voters (and the young, I might add). The other was numerous GOP figures’ perpetuation of the racist “birther” lie against President Obama without so much as a corrective “Oh, no you don’t” from the party establishment. On this latter point, Green wrote,“I’ll leave it to those better qualified than I am to say precisely what effect this had on minorities’ view of the GOP….”

Considering I’m African American and have hammered the Republican Party establishment for its complicity in furthering the delegitimizing lie that Obama wasn’t born in this country (and thus occupying the Oval Office illegally), let me talk about the effect this had.

Blacks hated it — and continue to hate it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#877339 Mar 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
NuT Surprized!
ROTFLMAO
LOL, Brilliant!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877340 Mar 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Sonicfiller is responsible for what he says. You are not responsible for what you understand.
Rove Makes The Case For GOP To Get Serious About Data

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...

come on. get serious.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877342 Mar 21, 2013
The Seven Republicans Who Were Right About Iraq

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/mccart...

i just love that headline.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#877344 Mar 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, vouchers to buy private insurance.
10 years to adjust?
You've been duped.
Paul Ryan said the ten years was to give future retirees time to adjust their retirement plans.
Ryan changes the current open benefit plan to a fixed contribution plan & says it saves money. Ummmmmm. I wonder how it saves money???
Dave Same old Liberal Dribble has the Senate release their Budget Yet??
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#877345 Mar 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
South Carolina's youngest state representative, 24-year-old Joshua Putnam, recently proposed a bill that would ban most health care providers from asking whether their patients own guns. Its purpose is to fend off a nonexistent Obama plan to register all gun owners and possibly take away their weapons. "We don't want the federal government to come down and hold any Medicaid or Medicare dollars over our heads if doctors don't give up information about their patient's guns," says Putnam. "We want to protect physicians and we want to protect the citizens."
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/03/s...
Doctor killed in office: Patient allegedly shoots physician in examination room
http://www.examiner.com/article/doctor-killed...
Was he another disgruntled 65 yr old white guy?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877346 Mar 21, 2013
Bill O'Reilly Bashes Michele Bachmann For Criticizing Obama's White House Lifestyle

O'Reilly said that while he wished Obama would live more like Pope Francis did as a cardinal in Argentina, the president is "entitled to protection, convenience and comfort as he runs the nation."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/21/bill...

O'Reilly also pointed out that there's no dog walker.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#877348 Mar 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal is more dangerous in a ghetto retard than Rabies is in a dog.. If I wanted the government in my life you idiot, I'd live in a ghetto you moron.
AND... NJ raider has finally discovered what's wrong with his deranged brain: On the left side there is nothing right, on the right side there is nothing left you idiot, forever a dumb downed democrat..
Your so stupid, you still haven't figured out that you're the gas that the governmental machine on you idiot! You pay taxes right so it's you who are the slave that works to pay a shit load masters to sit home & collect. Continue to think backwards & you'll always have shit stains, fore you'll wipe your ass before you shit!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#877349 Mar 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Brilliant!
"Get all the fools on your side lily and you will LOL at anything to anything."
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877351 Mar 21, 2013
carols minge wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late for that, sweet cheeks; I'm pretty much stretched out off all countenance, and it's even more hopeless for the old "support system" ...
(Remember, this is carol's MINGE you're talking to. Do you really want to do this? ;D
oh you're good.

no, let's leave 'things' where they are. though a piercing might be nice. i'm buying. if i can watch.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#877352 Mar 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Rove Makes The Case For GOP To Get Serious About Data
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...
come on. get serious.
Spamming: The act of sonicfiller obnoxiously doing repeated cut-n-paste for attention all day long to disturb others. sonicfilter, a deranged dumbass on a forum, no job, running on complete empty, a moron posting inane crap or delusional spam of no relevance for only their deranged amusement to create inane argument.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min JOEL 69,974
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 27 min Youtube 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min KiMare 50,588
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min wojar 179,265
Chicago a model city 5 hr Just me 6
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 6 hr Getagrip 44
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr casting director 98,497
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]