Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877223 Mar 20, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Double ugggghh, you know his whole bio, what a good little ditto head
Galt listens to a variety of sources, but missed whatever Rush had to say about the scumbag lyrics by Obama's role model for his daughters.

As long as black America is into that crap, their future is dismal.

So is the future of the white trash that suck up that garbage.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877224 Mar 20, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Double ugggghh, you know his whole bio, what a good little ditto head
Better than your hero, Al Sharpton, who built his career by raping a 15-year old girl in the media.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877225 Mar 20, 2013
Obama limo breaks down because some dumbass filled the tank with gasoline instead of diesel (or vice versa).

This crew of clowns can't even run a parade.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877226 Mar 20, 2013
WASHINGTON — Citing figures indicating that more than 100,000 federal employees owe more than $1 billion in federal taxes, a House committee on Wednesday approved legislation that would require the firing of government workers who are “seriously tax delinquent.”

The legislation, introduced by Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz, advanced through the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. It now has to pass the full House to be implemented into law.

“Most taxpayers file accurate tax returns and pay the taxes they owe on time, regardless of their income,” Chaffetz, a Republican, said during the hearing Wednesday.“Federal employees and individuals applying for federal employment should do the same.”

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
EIB Member 22 years

Knoxville, TN

#877227 Mar 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Rush Limbaugh's Fantasy Version of 'Bow Down'
First of all, how funny is it that Rush Limbaugh listens to Beyoncé?
http://www.theroot.com/buzz/rush-limbaughs-fa...
You just learned one way Rush makes you and those writers show their idiocy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#877228 Mar 20, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Read up on your General Monk Monk, fairy tale. Not surprising that you believe in this crap. As I stated before good thing you have a strong back, because thinking is not your game.
About as much a fairytale as the discovery of America crap & the misleading fables about the"forefathers" told in schools across the nation. I mean giving the fact that black people were original where else did you come from? It amazes me the level of ignorance in which your brains operate. Gullible enuff to believe the Iraq war was over Saddam & WMDs because it came out the mouth of an American devil, yet call anything not rooted in American lies a myth! As I've stated tho, my string back ensures my dominance over you & your kind!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#877229 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt listens to a variety of sources, but missed whatever Rush had to say about the scumbag lyrics by Obama's role model for his daughters.
As long as black America is into that crap, their future is dismal.
So is the future of the white trash that suck up that garbage.
What is it that you dudes are really mad at? The fact that Barack & family BBQ'd on the WH lawn, the fact that a black president had black entertainers perform for he & his family, the fact that he's black or the fact that your white? Nah I get it, your mad because your kids live it & try to do whatever they can to be black, along with your wives! When I say do whatever, I don't mean paint themselves black with wash away water paint! Signing out! I feel abused because your surely not my time

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#877230 Mar 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to never take myself so seriously that I can't write or spell properly throughout an entire post because my emotions get in the way. I am not at all perfect but I'm not a basket case like you are either.
If don't have anything intelligent to say, don't say anything at all! Now's the time for you to be totally quiet, idiot!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#877231 Mar 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> As I've stated tho, my string back ensures my dominance over you & your kind!
Yes you will dominate at labors but will be destined to be directed by those of higher intellect as to what those labors will be.

Calling you dumb would be an insult to the ignorant world wide.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#877232 Mar 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> If don't have anything intelligent to say, don't say anything at all! Now's the time for you to be totally quiet, idiot!
You would do well to take your own advice.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Greenfield, MA

#877234 Mar 21, 2013
carol wrote:
"If someone wanted to ruin the United States, they would create division among the people, encourage a culture of ridicule for basic morality and the principles that made and sustained the country, undermine the financial stability of the nation, and weaken and destroy the military. It appears coincidentally that those are the very things that are happening right now."
~Dr. Benjamin Carson CPAC speech
Okay Carol, let's take these points one at a time.
Just what party has been divisive not concerned with the needs of all the people but only the upper crust ? What party instead of considering the good of the people and the economy focused only on making Barack Obama a one term president?
Just where is the basic morality in Paul Ryan's budget that further enriches the already wealthy at the expense of the poor and middle class and has been denounced by the leaders of his own church as being immoral.
www.christianpost.com/.../catholic-bishops-sl... ...
What party undermined the financial stability of this country by unneeded tax cuts, two wars and Medicare part D? What party continues to advocate policies of austerity that would in fact throttle economic growth? No one in the history of civilization has ever cut their way to prosperity, it's always been the other way around investing in the country's infrastructure, education and research.
Our military is in no way being destroyed. It's budget is as large if not larger than the next thirteen nations combined. The majority of ordinary Americans including Republicans and independents want defense spending cut even more than the Obama administration has proposed.
www.washingtonpost.com/.../everything-chuck-h... ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#877235 Mar 21, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Carol, let's take these points one at a time.
Just what party has been divisive not concerned with the needs of all the people but only the upper crust ? What party instead of considering the good of the people and the economy focused only on making Barack Obama a one term president?
Just where is the basic morality in Paul Ryan's budget that further enriches the already wealthy at the expense of the poor and middle class and has been denounced by the leaders of his own church as being immoral.
www.christianpost.com/.../catholic-bishops-sl... ...
What party undermined the financial stability of this country by unneeded tax cuts, two wars and Medicare part D? What party continues to advocate policies of austerity that would in fact throttle economic growth? No one in the history of civilization has ever cut their way to prosperity, it's always been the other way around investing in the country's infrastructure, education and research.
Our military is in no way being destroyed. It's budget is as large if not larger than the next thirteen nations combined. The majority of ordinary Americans including Republicans and independents want defense spending cut even more than the Obama administration has proposed.
www.washingtonpost.com/.../everything-chuck-h... ...
Trust me bro, you'll never get a response & if by chance you do, it'll be in the form of an insult. When you lay it out plain as you just did that's all they have left!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#877236 Mar 21, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you will dominate at labors but will be destined to be directed by those of higher intellect as to what those labors will be.
Calling you dumb would be an insult to the ignorant world wide.
And you expect me to whine & cry about working for someone else? That is one of the most stupid comments I've read on here. You'll then turn around & talk bad of those that see things the way you do & refuse hard labor. Me personally, I've always been a street entrepreneur I've had plenty jobs of all different wages & skills & I'm not ashamed of any of them. My children havenever wanted for anything. Your whole mental strategy is straight out the conservative playbook. When you can't intellectually defeat your opposition, start throwing insults. The problem with that is, your so old your insults are not even funny anymore. People aren't laughing with you, they're laughing at you. Now that I've forced you to see the reality of things you're embarrassed ain't ya?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gokkok

Pittsburgh, PA

#877237 Mar 21, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Dramatic Irony is Hard right to impeachment
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#877239 Mar 21, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> And you expect me to whine & cry about working for someone else? That is one of the most stupid comments I've read on here. You'll then turn around & talk bad of those that see things the way you do & refuse hard labor. Me personally, I've always been a street entrepreneur I've had plenty jobs of all different wages & skills & I'm not ashamed of any of them. My children havenever wanted for anything. Your whole mental strategy is straight out the conservative playbook. When you can't intellectually defeat your opposition, start throwing insults. The problem with that is, your so old your insults are not even funny anymore. People aren't laughing with you, they're laughing at you. Now that I've forced you to see the reality of things you're embarrassed ain't ya?
NJ Raider wrote: You'll then turn around & talk bad of those that see things the way you do & refuse hard labor.

....You demonstrate your ignorance when you make assumptions like this,… much to your dismay I don’t refuse hard labor

NJ Raider wrote: Me personally, I've always been a street entrepreneur I've had plenty jobs of all different wages & skills & I'm not ashamed of any of them.

.... So just say you’re a street hustler with no education or appreciable skills

NJ Raider wrote: Your whole mental strategy is straight out the conservative playbook. When you can't intellectually defeat your opposition, start throwing insults.

... Strange that you would consider it an insult, my in effect agreeing with your position, but offer the other side of the coin, regarding your position. Curious as to whether this type of circular logic is what passes for intelligence in your social circle?

..... It would be hard for you to force anyone to see reality when it appears that you have never seen it yourself. General Monk Monk HAHAHAHAHA …. Your intellectual short comings are only out done by your gullibility.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877240 Mar 21, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one spending cut that Obama wants to make, other than defense of the country. And at that, not really a cut, just diversion of the money to social programs.
Of course, Obama considers tax increases to be spending cuts, assuming that our money belongs to the government.
Fox News host Bill O'Reilly broke down and screamed at his guest Alan Colmes for identifying spending cuts that President Obama has proposed, shouting at Colmes, "That's bullshit!" and repeatedly claiming Obama hasn't proposed specific cuts to replace the across-the-board cuts known as the sequester. But Colmes was correct: Obama has proposed cuts to Medicare and Medicaid as part of his plan to replace the sequester.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/03/05/confr...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2013/02/21/bal...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#877241 Mar 21, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Trust me bro, you'll never get a response & if by chance you do, it'll be in the form of an insult. When you lay it out plain as you just did that's all they have left!
NJ raider always comes back with more loser, then he blames others for his addiction for more ignorance..

The inner city ghettos and projects of modern America and Detroit's urban preserves are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of 100 + years of hate-filled liberalism, racism, ignorance, bigotry, poverty, intolerance, abortion, America's liberal killing fields of blacks.

Abortion is a racist demokratic institution, always was, still is.. managed by the elite of liberalism, a tool for ethnic cleansing of the races..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877242 Mar 21, 2013
EIB Member 22 years wrote:
<quoted text>
You just learned one way Rush makes you and those writers show their idiocy.
On Wednesday's episode of The Rush Limbaugh Show, the right-wing radio host discussed her new single, "Bow Down." Or, rather, he discussed a made-up version of the song's message (so maybe he didn't actually listen; that could explain a lot). It was one that fit his own worldview just perfectly, of course.

From Complex:

According to Limbaugh, B's new track is an anti-feminist 180 from her earlier music, which were "attempts to inspire young women not to take any grief from men." "Bow Down," Limbaugh insists, tells women to "put up with it," because "she married the rich guy" and she "now understands it's worth it to bow down" to men.

Um, not at all, Rush.(Guess he took "Don't think I'm just his little wife" to mean ... exactly the opposite?) Certainly, some aspects of the song are the subject of legitimate debate. Whether or not the singer is instructing women to submit to men is not one of them.

Whether you love or hate Beyoncé's newfound harsh language and forceful sound, we can definitely think of one outspoken figure who would make a very appropriate target of a "Don't get it twisted."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#877243 Mar 21, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
NJ Raider wrote: You'll then turn around & talk bad of those that see things the way you do & refuse hard labor.
....You demonstrate your ignorance when you make assumptions like this,… much to your dismay I don’t refuse hard labor
NJ Raider wrote: Me personally, I've always been a street entrepreneur I've had plenty jobs of all different wages & skills & I'm not ashamed of any of them.
.... So just say you’re a street hustler with no education or appreciable skills
NJ Raider wrote: Your whole mental strategy is straight out the conservative playbook. When you can't intellectually defeat your opposition, start throwing insults.
... Strange that you would consider it an insult, my in effect agreeing with your position, but offer the other side of the coin, regarding your position. Curious as to whether this type of circular logic is what passes for intelligence in your social circle?
..... It would be hard for you to force anyone to see reality when it appears that you have never seen it yourself. General Monk Monk HAHAHAHAHA …. Your intellectual short comings are only out done by your gullibility.
What makes me laugh at you & your ignorance is you actually be serious! There's being American & then there's being just ignorant & gullible. You qualify for the later 2? I hate to be so blunt, but those dudes you worship, the so called"founding fathers," were the definition of the words ruthless criminals! The fact that they fit the definition places anything they've achieved as lies built on lies, but you believe all the BS spewed about them in schools, taught to children every year. Then on the same hand try & discredit anything coming from a Muslim background. Very hypocritical! All empires are built on lies, murder, thievery , & oppression, but the history of America has been 1 continual lie & that's your holy grail as a base for knowledge. As I stated earlier in my post," I laugh at you & your ignorance."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#877244 Mar 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Rush Limbaugh's Fantasy Version of 'Bow Down'
First of all, how funny is it that Rush Limbaugh listens to Beyoncé?
Without her T&A, she'd be just another black, unwed mother.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min Eric 69,356
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min loose cannon 177,969
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,578
Amy 9-16 37 min Mister Tonka 4
Abby 9-16 42 min PEllen 3
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Blwlgo 1,919
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Blwlgo 4,018
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,199
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••