Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,357)

Showing posts 807,121 - 807,140 of1,071,588
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> He earned his merit the same as President Obama & everybody else that has achieved something in their lifetime. His opinion matters no more than yours or mines. The fact still remains there have been plenty black folks that have grinded their way out of poverty & made something of themselves, some even neurologist! Barack Obama still remains to be the only acknowledged black president! I've always been 1 to give credit where credit is due, which is why I give George W Bush no credit at all! Dr. Ben Carson is definitely credit worry, but you all take his words as long because it caters to your own ideology! Then you use that as some type of bargaining chip 2 black people with whom he doesn't represent witheth his thoughts! Then when we don't agree you use one against the other like the Willie Lynch letter. The date changed, but times are definitely the same!
Dr. Carson is infinitely more respectable than other blacks for making his mark in pursuing medicine and not dribbling a basketball or demeaning women on a rap stage and beating them up in hotel rooms.

Or becoming a poverty pimp Liberal.
DogWarden

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats could have voted "yes" and passed the bill?
Proud to see that Representative voted "no."
Excuse, please show your identifying pet-ownership tags allowing you to roam leashless on the street. We need to ticket your owner for a rules violation!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it that Feinstein and Boxer, both Jewish wives of mega-millionaire bankers from ritzy Marin County, are the voice of Hispanic California?
Could it possibly be that they actually BUY voters using taxpayer money?

Horrors!
FineChiner

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
My Representative, Darrell Issa.
I had a melanite plaskit plate one time, had a pikture of some guy on it, snd some un tol me he were famus cause he liked to to shoot round erange balls at them round hoops up on posts. I think he name was smthingm like that lol.
SomeDemsays

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Carson is infinitely more respectable than other blacks for making his mark in pursuing medicine and not dribbling a basketball or demeaning women on a rap stage and beating them up in hotel rooms.
Or becoming a poverty pimp Liberal.
He a cheater that Dr Carson...cause all chatters are cheaters, and all chatting is cheating! You cannot like chatting-for shame on you!

(Goober show up with that marshmellow yet? I got plans for he and it when he do lol)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Salon's Joan Walsh: Rush Limbaugh Helped The GOP Lose The Election
"He Turned Off Women, He Was Despicable In What He Said About Sandra Fluke"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/03/20/salo...
Gallup: 2012 election had the largest gender gap in recorded history
The gender gap in the 2012 presidential election was the largest since Gallup began tracking the metric in 1952, according to data released by the polling firm on Friday.&#8232;
President Obama won women by 12 percentage points, while Mitt Romney won men by 8. That’s a 20-point gender gap, edging out the 1984 election when Ronald Reagan defeated Democrat Walter Mondale in a landslide.
Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook
no wonder Galt hates women. beyond the obvious reasons.
Men vote with their brains, women with their....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The House rejected a conservative budget Wednesday in a 104-132 vote, with 171 Democrats voting present.
Democrats voted present to force more Republicans to vote against the Republican Study Committee's (RSC) budget. Democrats hoped that by getting their members to vote present instead of against the budget, it might be approved by the House.
That would have allowed Democrats to train their campaign ads on the RSC budget, which would boost the Social Security age to 70 and cut Medicare benfits, including for people now 59 years old. The RSC blueprint would balance the budget in four years.
Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/2...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook
Democrats still in campaign mode, refuse to govern.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text> Rape became a political football, when the religiopolitical right discovered it would need to except pregnancy via rape from abortion restrictions, in order to maintain a very large segment of their base - namely women.(Doesn't really matter to a lot of otherwise so-called 'pro-life' folks, that a fetus is a fetus is a fetus, as long as the votes are secured.)
Discussions about this often quickly descend into whether or not some rapes are inherently more 'rapey' than other ones, what constitutes 'consent', the benefits of state-mandated instrumental rape, and whether or not it's rape if a famous, or politically connected, or wealthy, or athletic, or clergy person does it. Currently, in certain circles, the discussion extends to whether or not a woman can even GET pregnant via a 'real rape', but most folks try to stay away from that particular question.
In my view, any non-consensual aspect of sex, and any unwelcome intrusion involving any orifice, can be defined as rape. Did you ask before you did whatever you did to the person? Did the person specifically say "Yes, I want you to do that."? If not, DON'T DO THAT. Pretty simple, really, and tends to avoid confusion.
And of course it doesn't always involve a penis. Men get raped too.
When drugs, alcohol and sex are mixed together in mindless, random, unequal amounts, the result is your 'pretty simple' becoming dangerously complex.

'Pretty Simple' is for kids.

From there, we learn to grow up. At least some of us do.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it possibly be that they actually BUY voters using taxpayer money?
Horrors!
I neva could imagine letting muh vote be bought!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

A member of Paul Ryan’s own party took to the op-ed pages of the New York Times on Tuesday to publish a blistering critique of the House GOP Budget chairman’s proposed budget for next year, saying it needs deeper cuts.

But as the Republican leadership vows to put Ryan’s budget to a vote in the House this week, Ryan is avoiding getting into a public back-and-forth with the conservative wing of the GOP over whether he’s cutting enough spending.

“I’m not going to comment on it,” Ryan told The Daily Caller at the Capitol on Tuesday, in response to a question about Georgia Republican Rep. Paul Broun’s op-ed.“I haven’t read it yet.”

In the op-ed, titled “Paul Ryan’s Ax Isn’t Sharp Enough,” Broun made clear he won’t vote Ryan’s budget, arguing that despite Ryan’s projections of balancing the budget in a decade, his spending plan “fails to seriously address runaway government spending.”

“The latest budget proposal by Representative Paul D. Ryan, called ‘The Path to Prosperity,’ is anything but,” Broun argued in the article.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/19/paul-ryan-a...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, and the notion that if a person is passed out drunk that she becomes fair game is outrageous. The girl was underaged and drinking, as were all of them. Someone should have called her parents and told them to come pick up their daughter.
Hopefully this case will have been a wake up call to teenagers regarding drinking, sex, taking and posting photos of someone naked and being abused, this is never funny and that fact that they thought it was is testiment to the sickness that has become part of our society. Joy and laughter at the expense of someones misfortune and pain is sadistic.
This case should be discussed in all schools, by all coaches. Football players have that cocky attitude that they are above the rules. And, the coaches encourage and cover it up.
Speaking from experience, are we?

Live by the bottle, die by the bottle.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Men vote with their brains, women with their....
brains-you moron.

(The ones that have some anyway!)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much.
Don't tell NJ raider 1 the truth! You might hurt his feelings.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> what we want is for obama to pay for the care of his own pets out of his own pocket .
Did Bush or any other president with a dog pay for the care of their pet with their own money? Just like I thought, you don't know cuz y'all didn't scrutinize that like y'all do Obama! That's comes with the perks of being the president. You don't like it take ya ass back to the mountains!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, what about men raping a boy who's had to much to drink?
did he 'ask' for it?
Good one

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

NUT surpriZed wrote:
<quoted text> They walk alot with Michele.
The hardest part with the daughters walking Moochelle is keeping her away from the Fire Hydrants.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. Obama can hire a dog walker, but don't try to deduct it as a business expense.
Do the taxpayers buy the dog food and pay the vet bills?
The taxpayers are already paying to clean up his sidewalk sausages.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Did Bush or any other president with a dog pay for the care of their pet with their own money? Just like I thought, you don't know cuz y'all didn't scrutinize that like y'all do Obama! That's comes with the perks of being the president. You don't like it take ya ass back to the mountains!
heh lol
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
exempt?
An 18-year-old Homer High School football player and his older brother have been accused of sexually assaulting a boy passed out at a party.
According to charging documents, several juveniles witnessed the assault and took pictures and photos.
http://www.ktuu.com/news/ktuu-homer-brothers-...
gay football players? taking pics? or maybe it was just the girls taking pics.
Homer, Alaska!!

Not enough women in Alaska to rape so they rape boys. This phenomenon of taking photos of everything is the downfall of these fools.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple defense. Just plead homosexuality.
Is that what you did?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 807,121 - 807,140 of1,071,588
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,555
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min Frijoles 68,123
Abby 7-10 49 min Nigbama 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 97,429
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Washington DC 45,436
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Cali Girl 2014 48,682
Amy 7-10 3 hr Julie 8
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••