Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#877349 Mar 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Brilliant!
"Get all the fools on your side lily and you will LOL at anything to anything."
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877351 Mar 21, 2013
carols minge wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late for that, sweet cheeks; I'm pretty much stretched out off all countenance, and it's even more hopeless for the old "support system" ...
(Remember, this is carol's MINGE you're talking to. Do you really want to do this? ;D
oh you're good.

no, let's leave 'things' where they are. though a piercing might be nice. i'm buying. if i can watch.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#877352 Mar 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Rove Makes The Case For GOP To Get Serious About Data
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...
come on. get serious.
Spamming: The act of sonicfiller obnoxiously doing repeated cut-n-paste for attention all day long to disturb others. sonicfilter, a deranged dumbass on a forum, no job, running on complete empty, a moron posting inane crap or delusional spam of no relevance for only their deranged amusement to create inane argument.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877353 Mar 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he another disgruntled 65 yr old white guy?

so a confirmed FOXbot.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#877354 Mar 21, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually an idiom in the English language meaning in an argument or a case, to have no support thinking you're in the right.
Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Al Gore and Ted Kennedy along with the majority of democrats in both the House and Senate supported Bush. They knew Saddam had WMDs even before 9/11 and were privy to the same intelligence.
40 countries stood behind Bush.
So when it comes to blaming just Bush, you have no leg to stand on.
Oopsie, I almost missed dumb carol being dumb again...I said it was a cliche: a trite, stereotyped expression; a sentence or phrase, usually expressing a popular or common thought or idea, that has lost originality and has, therefore, lost meaning. Keep quoting Faux if you want to sound dumber by the day. BTW, did you know your pasty-faced canned ham of a crush is free now? His younger wife dumped him for a better ride and took the kids along...people like you, him, and Rush just never learn that money isn't everything...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#877355 Mar 21, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Your so stupid, you still haven't figured out that you're the gas that the governmental machine on you idiot! You pay taxes right so it's you who are the slave that works to pay a shit load masters to sit home & collect. Continue to think backwards & you'll always have shit stains, fore you'll wipe your ass before you shit!
Being challenged in life is your inevitable stupid NJ raider, you a dumb down democrat, a deranged moron, and remaining on an urban preserve with your hand-out was not an option.

A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly political heart. The DNA of the democratic party is inbred with hate, ignorance and racism.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#877356 Mar 21, 2013
carols minge wrote:
You have to understand: This is a woman who "thinks" almost exclusively in cliches and stale bromides -- yet uses these communicative staples wildly inappropriately most of the time -- which adds a certain je ne sais quoi, you must admit ...
It's getting to the point where ridiculing her is as productive as admonishing a used tampon.
And yet...there you sit, hour after hour, applying every ounce of brain power you possess, in a completely futile attempt to put me 'off my game'.

I encourage you to expand your horizons.

Next...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877357 Mar 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Spamming: The act of sonicfiller obnoxiously doing repeated cut-n-paste for attention all day long to disturb others. sonicfilter, a deranged dumbass on a forum, no job, running on complete empty, a moron posting inane crap or delusional spam of no relevance for only their deranged amusement to create inane argument.
disturb others?

you shouldn't be so easy. so easy that i've has been able to make child's play of it.

i just love idioms. don't you? carol does.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#877358 Mar 21, 2013
This had to be a shock to Dad: Ted Turner Son: CNN Is So Far Left I Mostly Watch FOX…Fair and Balance!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#877359 Mar 21, 2013
House passes Ryan budget and plan to avert government shutdown till September 30th. Will the Senate take it up or will it get tabled?

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#877360 Mar 21, 2013
The POTUS is giving FULL support to Israel.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#877361 Mar 21, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you turned in your work on the impacts of volcanoes in relation to the Earth as we know it yet duhmmy?
WTH is Odoofus doing over there in Israel, stirring the anarchial soup of unable to even govern themselves even after already having been given lithospheric area after lithospheric area to live on, yet STILL biotching and complaining, just because they can't pull their collective barbaric anarchial heads out of their collective barbaric anarchial butts?
Maybe a divergent chasm will open up and swallow his odoofus stirring stick whole...and the world could see some peace then.
Geez. Talk about doofy things to be doing....here's hoping the doofus doesn't set of a barrage of yet MORE daily missiles of barbaric anarchy.
Duhmmy.
Volcanoes have been a part of our environment for eons. They were part of forming our atmosphere & climate.

Mans contribution was not.

But hey Duhmmy, I don;t expect that you will ever get it.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#877362 Mar 21, 2013
flack wrote:
House passes Ryan budget and plan to avert government shutdown till September 30th. Will the Senate take it up or will it get tabled?
Another waste of time trying to repeal Obamacare.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#877364 Mar 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Bill O'Reilly Bashes Michele Bachmann For Criticizing Obama's White House Lifestyle
O'Reilly said that while he wished Obama would live more like Pope Francis did as a cardinal in Argentina, the president is "entitled to protection, convenience and comfort as he runs the nation."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/21/bill...
O'Reilly also pointed out that there's no dog walker.
woof
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#877365 Mar 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
disturb others?
you shouldn't be so easy. so easy that i've has been able to make child's play of it.
i just love idioms. don't you? carol does.
Government and Google have become your assisted living center, sonicfiller. You day in and day out cut-n-paste spamming your handlers marching orders..

Your "deranged societal standards" sonicfiller is code to force your "Culture of Violence" on others..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877366 Mar 21, 2013
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) is standing behind Rep. Robert Andrews (D-N.J.) despite calls for the veteran lawmaker to relinquish his leadership post while he is investigated on ethics charges.

Pelosi and other members of the Democratic leadership, including Whip Steny Hoyer (Md.) and Caucus Chairman Xavier Becerra (Calif.), backed Andrews on Wednesday as he battles charges of using campaign funds for family trips.

In 2012, the Office of Congressional Ethics (OCE) released a report charging Andrews with tapping tens of thousands of dollars in campaign funds to pay for a 2011 trip to a wedding in Scotland and multiple jaunts to Los Angeles with his daughters.

The OCE is an outside panel made up of former lawmakers and legal experts. It referred the case to the House Ethics Committee last year, citing “substantial reason to believe that he improperly used congressional campaign and Leadership PAC funds for personal use.”

Andrews has argued the trips were political because the groom in the Scotland wedding and his daughters were volunteer campaign aides.

OCE sharply disagreed, stating that the House Democrat “engaged in no political activity, gave no political speeches, raised no campaign funds and did not discuss his campaign.”

The OCE, which does not have subpoena power, also said Andrews failed to provide investigators with his congressional and campaign calendars and supplied credit card statements “after making significant redactions.”

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/house/289463-pelo...
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#877367 Mar 21, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Being challenged in life is your inevitable stupid NJ raider, you a dumb down democrat, a deranged moron, and remaining on an urban preserve with your hand-out was not an option.
A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly political heart. The DNA of the democratic party is inbred with hate, ignorance and racism.
Nah, you're not retarded. Retardation is an act of God! Your stupidity is an act of ignorance & you habitually using the same phrases & lines is not an act at all. More like a lack imagination! Word to the wise...
carol

Orlando, FL

#877368 Mar 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Oopsie, I almost missed dumb carol being dumb again...I said it was a cliche: a trite, stereotyped expression; a sentence or phrase, usually expressing a popular or common thought or idea, that has lost originality and has, therefore, lost meaning. Keep quoting Faux if you want to sound dumber by the day. BTW, did you know your pasty-faced canned ham of a crush is free now? His younger wife dumped him for a better ride and took the kids along...people like you, him, and Rush just never learn that money isn't everything...
Think you've split this hair about as far as it will go.

Perhaps you're easily distracted by the trivial and overlook the main point?

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#877369 Mar 21, 2013
carols minge wrote:
<quoted text>
That was for my support system, but if the pessary fits ...
Now fkoff, you crashing, irony-deficient BORE! Doesn't the trailer need a new coat of paint ... anything?
And another nugget falls from the whiny little pissypants minge...whatsamatta, doll? Do you fear I'll replace you as the number 4 Topix troll, somewhere ahead of waxywaxturds and Ferrerman, but yards short of deb?

Relax - I have no covetous leanings in that direction. Your position is entirely safe.

Ne...well, you know.

")
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877370 Mar 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
On Wednesday's episode of The Rush Limbaugh Show, the right-wing radio host discussed her new single, "Bow Down." Or, rather, he discussed a made-up version of the song's message (so maybe he didn't actually listen; that could explain a lot).
Rush is deaf, but he can read the lyrics.

Galt read the lyrics as well, would not waste time listening to that no-talent, vile, lip-synching trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min primetime justice 98,694
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 24 min Always Smile 10
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Dale 180,847
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min Patriot AKA Bozo 48,552
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr ChristmasIsJesus 51,243
Amy Nov 26 1 hr RACE 2
Abby Nov 26 2 hr RACE 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST