Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
807,041 - 807,060 of 1,095,514 Comments Last updated 36 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
All totally irrelevant.
No job is worth more than the least a qualified person is willing to work for.
A qualified person? 15 minutes ago you were calling them illegals? Don't you have to sing a consistent song at some point?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

The world might yet be able to clean and repair itself after the people are finally gone, but it certainly won't happen while we're here. Let's get to it y'all... let's wreck the joint.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

What I like to do is put a full gas can behind the rear tire of every Explorer I see with a Romney or Bush sticker on it. In one way it's a gift...
HEY LITTLE GIRL

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to have SOME compassion when dealing with some of this stuff--people can be so flocked up, and when they impose they're flocked upedness onto others..therein starts the "pattern" of flocked up.
Huh, sounds like some words eligible for noteable mention in flacks book of flocked up world:-)

I agree. There has been a pattern of flocked upedness on this thread and the patterns have had an effect in its exposure. The only thing is why you included your last statement "... words eligible for noteable mention in flacks book of flocked up world". Don't misunderstand it could have been any poster I'm only pointing out your hypocrisy. Thought you liked flack. Seeing as you were defending him against others attacking him at one time. Why the snarky insult toward flack now?
Unless I misunderstood your comment.
You do have a strange way of posting.
Perhaps if you lose that speech impediment.

Course you also said you usually lean left.
And that show of pretense, remember when you stood up for lily when new yawk dragged her over hot coals? hahaha.
Yeah that got you a whole lotta love from lily who clearly despises you while it got no play from new yawk. Big fail for you, phat cwayon. lol
There's something shady about you.
You're somebody's sock, no doubt, KINtucky or is it Jamestown, NY.
Sure you want to play this game.

< Sigh > Women like you can be so jealous.
And pubescently petty. And then you pay to play.
< Sigh >.

I'll take phat cwayons for a thousand Alex and wager it all.

Now Freak Out! Always good for a laugh! Amuse me!

Syndicate Of Sound will get you started: DANCE!

Too British & *Pasty*(*Your Word*) for you? Then Try This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

If I misunderstood, please spin it.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

carols minge wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you'd know, huh cvnt? Hehehe ... time to tend to the goats?
Cvnt, is it? My my...I must have struck a nerue.

Next.
")
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple defense. Just plead homosexuality.
You should know about that!
You're the expert!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
We will spare no effort to prevent your kind from ruining America.
Your best efforts seem to be falling short lately.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know about that!
You're the expert!
On the same day Portman's change of heart made national headlines, the right wing blog "Government Is Not God" warned the politician that homosexuality "may eventually kill his son from AIDS, other sexually transmitted diseases, or oral cancer."

"Homosexual sex is ultimately just as destructive as cocaine use," the post continued. "Would Portman suddenly call for the legalization of cocaine if his son had announced that he was a cocaine addict? Would that be “loving” and “compassionate”?"

In a statement posted on the Family Research Council (FRC) website, FRC president Tony Perkins wrote that Will's choices, and the choices of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people in general "are both harmful to them and society as a whole."

Meanwhile, Bryan Fischer, the controversial mouthpiece of the anti-gay American Family Association, compared being gay to being a bank robber, adding "prayers for the senator, his wife, his son and their entire family are called for at this time."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/20/will...
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
We will spare no effort to prevent your kind from ruining America.
Then I must direct you to the top part of my post. Go back & read it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, the dog walker is pretty much a no brainer__it was the 5 chefs on AF 1 that caught my attention.
Many years ago I met a black guy who had worked in the White House kitchen as a meat man during the Ike and JFK era, he had photo's of himself with the muckity mucks and also of himself at his work station. Well, it wasn't only his, there were a half dozen others in that space__it takes a team to throw down 120 perfectly broiled steaks at the same time. Beyond that there were salad girls, sous chefs, fetchers-grabbers and a whole messa servers, dishwashers etc.
That's a big azz kitchen pal.
Oh__and it hits me that the AF 1 food folks would be Air Force personnel.
Unreal, I suppose they'd love for the Presidents daughters to walk around the streets of DC with the dog. These people are so stupid.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
You do love to generalize do you not? How many young men play high school football? A few million? They are all cocky and feel above the rules? All coaches cover up coaches misconduct?
The area I live in 50 mile radius has probably 50 plus high schools have football teams. Several thousand young men participating. Guess what? I can not remember a single case where one of the players was accused of rape or of a single coach who tried to cover it up.
Do high school football players commit rape? Yes. Do high school drop outs commit rape? Yes. Folks of all ilks commit rapes.
The two young men in question got off lightly, their punishment should have been much harsher.
Peace
Aside from your ridiculous post, I agree that they got off lightly; in Florida, the prosecutors want to direct file many juveniles as adults and put them into adult jails and prisons, which I do not agree with.
I hope for everyone involved that these boys learned a lesson that day and let it be a learning experience for all teenagers.
Girls as well as boys.
brown eyes

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
About as much as you are with a Republican House than can stop most of the moron in the White House's loony plans trying to eliminate a prosperous future for our kids. Any other questions, lowlife?
Yes when are they going to vote out the TEA Party Congress and get some good Democrats in there so President Obama can get some things accomplished during his second term? 2014 elections will devastate the Republicans you imbicile.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Rape" is forcible sexual intercourse.
The rest of the actions now classified as "rape" are forms of sexual assault.
"Date rape" is the worst, a he-said, she-said dispute that is very difficult to resolve.
Every incident has at least two perspectives.
I agree with this with the exception of the first sentence. In this case, the perpetrators recorded and broadcasted their own crime.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Good evening topix friends and fans alike!! I'm quite tired right now as I've been here all day judging your posts and talking for hours back and forth with myself and all my sockpuppets!!!!!! To say it was exhausting would be an understatement! I was in a quite the frenzy with the judgit competition today so please, take over judging the posts without me while I grab a bite to eat. Don't worry, I will most assuredly be back shortly!!
After I get a clean pair of depends (industrial strength) on(these are pretty shot), eat (mostly cheese), take my med's and have a quick chat with my psychoanalyst I will be ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!!
Warmest Hugs and love, Not Surprized.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> General Monk Monk, read up on him then tell me who's mentally hobbled! Besides, at least in this world physicality is the last level in life so you remain on the losing end! The meek shall inherit the earth! Straight out of the good book. Prophecy fulfilled!!!
The meek shall inherit the Earth - whatever is left of it.

No Thanks. I'll get mine now before the Snake-In-Chief gets his hands on it.

You are still pickin' cotton, brotha....
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Unreal, I suppose they'd love for the Presidents daughters to walk around the streets of DC with the dog. These people are so stupid.
They walk alot with Michele.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Almost, but no cigar Flack,"a black realist." Why lie & sugar coat the truth? It is what it is! That would be like lying to the fact that white folks were dominate over the black race for hundreds of years on this continent & a few others. I'm far from a racist. My families multi cultural background speaks to you finger pointers. My Puerto Rican girlfriend, 2 white sister in laws, countless biracial cousins , & half Dominican & half Puerto Rican nephews says otherwise! The truth is the truth, & to lie about it is to hide from it. No matter how much you hide, the truth is still there Flack!
Gee. Sounds like a sex orgy at the Welfare Office.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Yes when are they going to vote out the TEA Party Congress and get some good Democrats in there so President Obama can get some things accomplished during his second term? 2014 elections will devastate the Republicans you imbicile.
Obama can get some things accomplished during his second term? Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. .

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to have SOME compassion when dealing with some of this stuff--people can be so flocked up, and when they impose they're flocked upedness onto others..therein starts the "pattern" of flocked up.
Huh, sounds like some words eligible for noteable mention in flacks book of flocked up world :-)
Birds of a feather flock together so it must indeed be a flocked-up world:]

Yes, I try being compassionate toward this world's flocks of pigeons but I can only hand out so much popcorn at the park before I see that I'm standing ankle deep in pigeon-shit.
proud2bwhite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
On the same day Portman's change of heart made national headlines, the right wing blog "Government Is Not God" warned the politician that homosexuality "may eventually kill his son from AIDS, other sexually transmitted diseases, or oral cancer."
"Homosexual sex is ultimately just as destructive as cocaine use," the post continued. "Would Portman suddenly call for the legalization of cocaine if his son had announced that he was a cocaine addict? Would that be “loving” and “compassionate”?"
In a statement posted on the Family Research Council (FRC) website, FRC president Tony Perkins wrote that Will's choices, and the choices of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people in general "are both harmful to them and society as a whole."
Meanwhile, Bryan Fischer, the controversial mouthpiece of the anti-gay American Family Association, compared being gay to being a bank robber, adding "prayers for the senator, his wife, his son and their entire family are called for at this time."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/20/will...
call it what it is .. a mental disorder.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago