Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#877154 Mar 20, 2013
Texas state senator: Close abortion clinics because sometimes men have anal bleeding

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/20/texas-s...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#877155 Mar 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Carson is infinitely more respectable than other blacks for making his mark in pursuing medicine and not dribbling a basketball or demeaning women on a rap stage and beating them up in hotel rooms.
Or becoming a poverty pimp Liberal.
And I'm infinitely dominate over your your of white who knows not what he speaks from pure ignorance. That man didn't do anything special. He followed the system the Whiteman put in place. You hate the fact that those same rappers you speak of mad something of themselves doing it their way & you can't take that away! Meanwhile your white trash ass is stuck in them trailer parks you were raised in. All that talk of liberals following the herd, yet you fall down & praise the first token blackman to follow the herd & speak against the chosen black president. Your hypocrisy is pitiful!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#877156 Mar 20, 2013
Huckabee Hints at 2016 Presidential Run

http://www.newsmax.com/Newswidget/huckabee-pr...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#877157 Mar 20, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl brains..
(say it with me now Galt..:-)...)
(for right reasons even!)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#877158 Mar 20, 2013
Meghan McCain:‘Being a Republican who supports gay marriage is a b*tch’

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/19/meghan-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#877159 Mar 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Huckabee Hints at 2016 Presidential Run
http://www.newsmax.com/Newswidget/huckabee-pr...
Christie/Paul/Huck 2016!

(you'd have to learn how to say please and thank you very much lousy AND control your ugly then bocacaraton!)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#877161 Mar 20, 2013
Texas state senator: Close abortion clinics because sometimes men have anal bleeding
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/20/texas-s...
lily loves the anal bleeding gender card

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPidiots

United States

#877162 Mar 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Birds of a feather flock together so it must indeed be a flocked-up world:]
Yes, I try being compassionate toward this world's flocks of pigeons but I can only hand out so much popcorn at the park before I see that I'm standing ankle deep in pigeon-shit.
You went to CPAC?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#877163 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Men vote with their brains, women with their....
Vaginas will not vote for a republican who thinks a child born of a rape is a gift from God. You can take that to the bank mofo

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
proud2bwhite

United States

#877164 Mar 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Did Bush or any other president with a dog pay for the care of their pet with their own money? Just like I thought, you don't know cuz y'all didn't scrutinize that like y'all do Obama! That's comes with the perks of being the president. You don't like it take ya ass back to the mountains!
not ssure about the past presidents pet care, but I clealrly see the hypocrisy of the treasonous bastard obama who tells the people to tighten their belts and make sacrifices while he takes their money to pay for his dogs care .
As for the mountain , I'm allways glad to get back. its a great place to live . No crime, No trafic jams, No noise, No garbage blowing around , clean air and honest people..its the complete opposite of any place in jersey.
carol

Orlando, FL

#877165 Mar 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Been aware of that for years carol. I still have and use a rotary phone.
That's kind of funny in a way.

But how ironic the Information Age could become our Achilles heel.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#877166 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Vaginas will not vote for a republican who thinks a child born of a rape is a gift from God. You can take that to the bank mofo
"mofo" lily she be lovin the rape n Republican card, mofo lily she be sayin

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#877167 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Men vote with their brains, women with their....
A lot of women vote with their brains. The ones who still use them. The ones who don't think it's all about them and their reproductive organs superceding all other issues.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877168 Mar 20, 2013
Bah wrote:
<quoted text>
Stoopid men, they should all be on leashes, only allowed outside the doors to answer the intestinal calls of nature doncha know lol.
Don’t get it twisted, get it twisted
This my shit, bow down bitches

Bow down bitches, bow bow down bitches

(Galt would add that Topix should be ashamed for trying to censor the words of the Chief Lip-Syncher of the Obama Administration, the star performer at the Inaugural Circus.)

Bow down bitches

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877169 Mar 20, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
brains-you moron.
(The ones that have some anyway!)
So, how come they vote for Obama?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#877170 Mar 20, 2013
Well, anyway, as long as Harry Reid and Barack Obama sit in seats of power, we're screwed.

Barack Obama is childish...like a sulky kid.

Harry Reid is not quite all there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877171 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t get it twisted, get it twisted
This my shit, bow down bitches
(Galt would add that Topix should be ashamed for trying to censor the words of the Chief Lip-Syncher of the Obama Administration, the star performer at the Inaugural Circus.)
Bow down bitches
a dittohead!

no wonder you're so deranged.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877172 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Any child is a gift, whether from God or not.

A mofo like you will die sucking your bottle, or more likely with a needle in your arm.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877173 Mar 20, 2013
Rush Limbaugh Hilariously Misinterprets Beyonce’s ‘Bow Down / I Been On’ As Ode To Wifely Submission

I wouldn’t say I exactly feel sorry for Rush Limbaugh, but it’s pretty embarrassing to comment on something in a way that reveals you literally didn’t consider the material at hand for more than 30 seconds. Or 29, to be exact. Limbaugh went on the air to praise Beyonce Knowles’ latest single “Bow Down / I Been On” for what he thinks is the song’s ode to submitting to your husband.“She got married, she married the rich guy, she now understands — she now understands it’s worth it to bow down,” he says.

I wouldn’t say I exactly feel sorry for Rush Limbaugh, but it’s pretty embarrassing to comment on something in a way that reveals you literally didn’t consider the material at hand for more than 30 seconds. Or 29, to be exact. Limbaugh went on the air to praise Beyonce Knowles’ latest single “Bow Down / I Been On” for what he thinks is the song’s ode to submitting to your husband.“She got married, she married the rich guy, she now understands — she now understands it’s worth it to bow down,” he says.

But then, maybe Limbaugh’s not ready to tell his female audience “Ladies, if you love your man show him you the fliest / Grind up on it, girl, show him how you ride it.” Though given the way he’s willing to talk about the sex lives of women he’s never met, and about which he knows precisely nothing, I’d hardly put it past him.

http://thinkprogress.org/alyssa/2013/03/20/17...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#877174 Mar 20, 2013
Whatever is going on - the "new normal" - isn't working.

We should all just admit it once and for all and stop with all the pretense.

The other team needs a turn at bat. They couldn't possibly do any worse. Then we'll know.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Mister Tonka 98,528
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Chicagoan by Birth 179,640
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min Poof1 50,750
Abby 10-30 57 min Mister Tonka 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,829
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 70,140
Weekend violence in Chicago: 4 dead, 35 wounded 1 hr reality is a crutch 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]