Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#877108 Mar 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Just another to show just how far his mentality stretches! If you call a paragraph a lot of effort, I'd ate to see what it takes to wipe your ass! Again, you don't have to agree, but the truth is the truth & to deny the truth is to lie to ones self, Small brain!
One man's truth is another man's lie, brotha.

And I ain't lyin'...

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#877109 Mar 20, 2013
carols minge wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, honey, you really struck a "nerue," there.
It's nothing to be ashamed of not to get it, snuggle-bunny. But it does enhance the amusement factor for me...

Danke shoen!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877110 Mar 20, 2013
White House Culture

Iím out that H-town
Coming, coming down
Iím coming down dripping candy on the ground
H, H-town, town, Iím coming down
Coming down dripping candy on the ground

I know when you were little girls
You dreamt of being in my world
Donít forget it , donít forget it
Respect that, bow down bitches
I took some time to live my life
But donít think Iím just his little wife
Donít get it twisted, get it twisted
This my shit, bow down bitches

Bow down bitches, bow bow down bitches
H-town vicious, h-h-town vicious
Iím so crown, bow bow down bitches

I been on, I been on, I been on
Tell me who gon take me off
Take me off, take me off, take me off

Rolling high, leather and wood
Keep it trill, that's what good
Kiss my momma, show that love
Pop them bottles in that club
I heard your boo was talking lip
I told my crew to smack that trick
Smack that trick, smack that trick
Guess what they did, smack that trick
Gold everything, gold ass chain
Gold ass rings, gold ass fangs
You can see me stunt when you turn on ya screen
Iím bigger than life, my name in the lights
Iím the number one chick, ainít need no hype
The capital B means, Iím Ďbout that life

I remember my baby hair with my dookie braids
Frenchyís, Boudin in the parking lot
Shout out to Willie D
I was in that Willie D video when I was about fourteen, looking crazy
Shout out Pimp C
You know we used to sneak and listen to that UGK
Didnít do your girl but your sister was alright, damn
In ya homeboyís Caddy last night man, haha
Hold up, Texas trill
H-town going down, man

lyrics by Beyonce, Barack Hussein Obama's example of a role model for his daughters
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877111 Mar 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that rape has become a political codeword for something beside sexual assault. Scenario: a group of teens attend a party where, of course, everyone is expected to get drunk, high and stupid.
As the evening progresses, that is precisely what happens; everyone is f*cked up. A pretty little thing with her sex organs hanging out all over begins to play up to the dumb bulls in the room and her pants quickly come off.....
In the morning, two dumb guys are dragged into jail for rape. The preety young thing claims that she didn't know what she was doing. The Guys? Of course guys always know what they're doing - even when they're plastered drunk! Later that month, they are sentenced to serve time in jail until they turn 21 for "rape". Her parents claim at a press conference that their little baby girl is not a slut and would never think of doing the 7th Fleet for fun.
Life is grossly unfair.
Happens all the time.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877112 Mar 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it just coincidental that after Feinstein's face kept showing up on media screens around the country that gun and ammunition sales shot(!) through the roof?
They should've used Kate Upton or even Monica Lewinsky instead as the poster child for gun control. Gun sales would've at least remained the same and sex toy sales would've gone up.
I think it was Jesus who said that "Stupid people will always be amongst you". Jesus could be depressing at times.
Kinda disagree. Joe Biden was the poster boy for gun control, along with 4-year old (mentally) Gabby Giffords.

Obama stayed in the closet.

Attaboy Joe, good work.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#877113 Mar 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it just coincidental that after Feinstein's face kept showing up on media screens around the country that gun and ammunition sales shot(!) through the roof?
They should've used Kate Upton or even Monica Lewinsky instead as the poster child for gun control. Gun sales would've at least remained the same and sex toy sales would've gone up.
I think it was Jesus who said that "Stupid people will always be amongst you". Jesus could be depressing at times.
Of course it's no coincidence - Obama is big-business friendly, and that's the whole plan in a nutshell.....get the sales of guns and ammunition to go through the roof, by threatening to take 'em all away. Distracts the populace from the fact that he's not much of a leader, by creating yet another reason to hate him, making him appear more important. It's a twofer!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877114 Mar 20, 2013
Spineless Republicans Show True Colors By Voting ďNOĒ on RSC Budget

Take a Good Look at the Names

While this vote doesnít and shouldnít automatically deem somebody a complete RINO, the vote today was disappointing as 118 Republicans voted against the RSC Budget which would balance in 4 years (a whole lot better than the Ryan Budget). This was very sad, and while I think the Democrats voting ďpresentĒ should stop playing games, Republicans must decide whether they truly want to be the party of limited government or vote against better budgets.

http://www.redstate.com/spoasteph97/2013/03/2...
Live Long And Prosper

Tonawanda, NY

#877115 Mar 20, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting & helpful. We can't debate Democrats because they make crap up & are dishonest. It's a waste of time.
Every argument would be better served if it was approached with the Clean Hands Doctrine. Those using socks violate that doctrine.
It is dishonest and deceiful. Unless the sock is claimed by the known, established poster or is identifiable. Like mine.
I'm using my screen names as titles to the content of my posts!:)

People say things hiding behind their socks that they would never say under their Registered, Known, Established Screen Names.
And that is the shameful deceit and dishonesty, for ALL.

While I realize my disdain of hypocrisy and calling it out makes me controversial ( to say the least ) but as "McCoy, Leonard H. Son of David" ( said ): "I choose the danger" ...:)

And YOU know my only allegiance and loyalty is to The Truth.

I wouldn't compromise my own integrity for any side, or click.

Take Care ... Jimmy Son of CT!...')
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877116 Mar 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it that Feinstein and Boxer, both Jewish wives of mega-millionaire bankers from ritzy Marin County, are the voice of Hispanic California?
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#877117 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
White House Culture
Iím out that H-town
Coming, coming down
Iím coming down dripping candy on the ground
H, H-town, town, Iím coming down
Coming down dripping candy on the ground
I know when you were little girls
You dreamt of being in my world
Donít forget it , donít forget it
Respect that, bow down bitches
I took some time to live my life
But donít think Iím just his little wife
Donít get it twisted, get it twisted
This my shit, bow down bitches
H-town vicious, h-h-town vicious
Iím so crown, bow bow down bitches
I been on, I been on, I been on
Tell me who gon take me off
Take me off, take me off, take me off
Rolling high, leather and wood
Keep it trill, that's what good
Kiss my momma, show that love
Pop them bottles in that club
I heard your boo was talking lip
I told my crew to smack that trick
Smack that trick, smack that trick
Guess what they did, smack that trick
Gold everything, gold ass chain
Gold ass rings, gold ass fangs
Iím bigger than life, my name in the lights
Iím the number one chick, ainít need no hype
I remember my baby hair with my dookie braids
Frenchyís, Boudin in the parking lot
Shout out to Willie D
I was in that Willie D video when I was about fourteen, looking crazy
Shout out Pimp C
You know we used to sneak and listen to that UGK
Didnít do your girl but your sister was alright, damn
In ya homeboyís Caddy last night man, haha
Hold up, Texas trill
H-town going down, man
lyrics by Beyonce, Barack Hussein Obama's example of a role model for his daughters
hmmmmm...mmm... dats fo sho...
proud2bwhite

United States

#877118 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. Obama can hire a dog walker, but don't try to deduct it as a business expense.
Do the taxpayers buy the dog food and pay the vet bills?
I would not be suprized if his dogs have a private vet and cook that the taxpayers are given the bill for.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877120 Mar 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Spineless Republicans Show True Colors By Voting ďNOĒ on RSC Budget
Take a Good Look at the Names
While this vote doesnít and shouldnít automatically deem somebody a complete RINO, the vote today was disappointing as 118 Republicans voted against the RSC Budget which would balance in 4 years (a whole lot better than the Ryan Budget). This was very sad, and while I think the Democrats voting ďpresentĒ should stop playing games, Republicans must decide whether they truly want to be the party of limited government or vote against better budgets.
http://www.redstate.com/spoasteph97/2013/03/2...
Democrats could have voted "yes" and passed the bill?

Proud to see that Representative voted "no."
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877122 Mar 20, 2013
Salon's Joan Walsh: Rush Limbaugh Helped The GOP Lose The Election

"He Turned Off Women, He Was Despicable In What He Said About Sandra Fluke"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/03/20/salo...

Gallup: 2012 election had the largest gender gap in recorded history

The gender gap in the 2012 presidential election was the largest since Gallup began tracking the metric in 1952, according to data released by the polling firm on Friday.&#8232;

President Obama won women by 12 percentage points, while Mitt Romney won men by 8. Thatís a 20-point gender gap, edging out the 1984 election when Ronald Reagan defeated Democrat Walter Mondale in a landslide.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

no wonder Galt hates women. beyond the obvious reasons.

Lapeer, MI

#877123 Mar 20, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, right - you're a stopped colon.
Made you an appointment with Roto Rooter. Deb should be there shortly.
And the hits just keeeeeep on comin'...
You misspelled Colonel again and your familiarity with plumbers is very telling about your home environment.

Your face is flushed today....and every day.
In fact, I just did just that after lunch this afternoon.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877124 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The House rejected a conservative budget Wednesday in a 104-132 vote, with 171 Democrats voting present.

Democrats voted present to force more Republicans to vote against the Republican Study Committee's (RSC) budget. Democrats hoped that by getting their members to vote present instead of against the budget, it might be approved by the House.

That would have allowed Democrats to train their campaign ads on the RSC budget, which would boost the Social Security age to 70 and cut Medicare benfits, including for people now 59 years old. The RSC blueprint would balance the budget in four years.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/2...

Lapeer, MI

#877125 Mar 20, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you always been an oddball?
Her mom used to pick up Free Sperm Samples at the local Dollar Store in Semenhole, Fl.

One took.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877126 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
My Representative, Darrell Issa.
Bah

Manchester, KY

#877127 Mar 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Salon's Joan Walsh: Rush Limbaugh Helped The GOP Lose The Election
"He Turned Off Women, He Was Despicable In What He Said About Sandra Fluke"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/03/20/salo...
Gallup: 2012 election had the largest gender gap in recorded history
The gender gap in the 2012 presidential election was the largest since Gallup began tracking the metric in 1952, according to data released by the polling firm on Friday.&#8232;
President Obama won women by 12 percentage points, while Mitt Romney won men by 8. Thatís a 20-point gender gap, edging out the 1984 election when Ronald Reagan defeated Democrat Walter Mondale in a landslide.
Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
no wonder Galt hates women. beyond the obvious reasons.
Stoopid men, they should all be on leashes, only allowed outside the doors to answer the intestinal calls of nature doncha know lol.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877128 Mar 20, 2013
RSC Budget Defeated, Ryan Budget Vote on Thursday

It was a canny attempt by Democrats to force the GOP to adopt the conservative proposal, which ultimately forced more Republicans to vote no than might have otherwise.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/343508/r...

force? so would they have to vote against it? because it would have made for great campaign ads for the democrats?

pretty much.

Lapeer, MI

#877129 Mar 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> He earned his merit the same as President Obama & everybody else that has achieved something in their lifetime. His opinion matters no more than yours or mines. The fact still remains there have been plenty black folks that have grinded their way out of poverty & made something of themselves, some even neurologist! Barack Obama still remains to be the only acknowledged black president! I've always been 1 to give credit where credit is due, which is why I give George W Bush no credit at all! Dr. Ben Carson is definitely credit worry, but you all take his words as long because it caters to your own ideology! Then you use that as some type of bargaining chip 2 black people with whom he doesn't represent witheth his thoughts! Then when we don't agree you use one against the other like the Willie Lynch letter. The date changed, but times are definitely the same!
Dr. Carson is infinitely more respectable than other blacks for making his mark in pursuing medicine and not dribbling a basketball or demeaning women on a rap stage and beating them up in hotel rooms.

Or becoming a poverty pimp Liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min Frijoles 69,490
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min mahz 50,027
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min Who 46,993
Grocery Coupon and saving your pennies 51 min Susan 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 178,583
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,344
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 4 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]