Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,350)

Showing posts 806,981 - 807,000 of1,037,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875169
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

15

15

15

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>They're gonna fall like dominoes in the house pal and the senate will remain (D).
Why would any Republican House member who survived the Obama landslide of 2012 lose in 2014? Name one seat in jeopardy.

Unless you think their constituents are demanding higher taxes or gun control.

Absent some major event or tide in either direction, Republicans will gain a few seats in both chambers of Congress.

The rest of your post is beneath contempt.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875170
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

15

15

14

A federal prison guard has been charged with shooting his own finger in a drunken attempt to remove his wedding ring during an argument with his wife at their northwestern Pennsylvania home, police said.

A criminal complaint said Bradford police were called just before 9 p.m. March 2 and were met by Alfredo Malespini III, 31, who told officers he was “trying to get rid of his wedding ring” and decided to “shoot it off.” The Bradford Era first reported the shooting on Friday.

The gunshot badly mangled Malespini’s finger, but didn’t remove the ring, police said.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/cops-pa-gua...

and the gun nut PR campaign marches on.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875171
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

14

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m pretty optimistic about the Senate in 2014!! After Four Years Liberals are actually putting forth a Budget whether than Lip Service!! Now Liberals running in 2014 will actually have to defend their party’s Radical ‘Tax/Spend ‘agenda!! There’s Light at the other End!!
radical?

Reagan hater.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875172
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

14

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
SilverSneakers is a benefit offered to members of many Medicare plans across the U.S.
http://www.silversneakers.com/TellMeEverythin...
Silver Sneakers is paid for by private supplemental insurance premiums paid by the members, not by Medicare.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875173
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

18

18

18

Ah, but your side must explain how they have been so out of touch with real Americans that they lost the votes of women, hispanics, blacks, young people, Catholics, gays, etc.

Then they have to explain their racist, badly educated base, which consists of nitwits like you, Nobraina, and Carol.

Then they have to explain why they plan to dismantle Social Security and Medicare, while giving the wealthy over 4 Billion in tax breaks while we're in such awful debt as a nation.

The Dems have nothing to worry about. You've only begun to see the losses your ignorant Party will see.

Of Course, you're from the State of Texas,which is clearly the rectum of America. Rick Perry being the living proof of that.

"I want to eliminate three Federal Departments, as soon as I can figure out witch ones exist!!"
Rick Perry
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m pretty optimistic about the Senate in 2014!! After Four Years Liberals are actually putting forth a Budget whether than Lip Service!! Now Liberals running in 2014 will actually have to defend their party’s Radical ‘Tax/Spend ‘agenda!! There’s Light at the other End!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875174
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

18

18

18

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m pretty optimistic about the Senate in 2014!! After Four Years Liberals are actually putting forth a Budget whether than Lip Service!! Now Liberals running in 2014 will actually have to defend their party’s Radical ‘Tax/Spend ‘agenda!! There’s Light at the other End!!
Galt is optimistic provided that Republicans nominate solid fiscal Conservatives and avoid suicidal religious wackos. Without the religious wackos in the last two elections, Republicans would control the Senate now.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875175
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

16

16

16

It appears Nobraina is part of the SilverSneakers program!! Based on his in depth knowledge of the program.

He uses them to sneak up on his cats.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Silver Sneakers is paid for by private supplemental insurance premiums paid by the members, not by Medicare.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875176
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

18

18

18

sonicfilter wrote:
A federal prison guard has been charged with shooting his own finger in a drunken attempt to remove his wedding ring during an argument with his wife at their northwestern Pennsylvania home, police said.
A criminal complaint said Bradford police were called just before 9 p.m. March 2 and were met by Alfredo Malespini III, 31, who told officers he was “trying to get rid of his wedding ring” and decided to “shoot it off.” The Bradford Era first reported the shooting on Friday.
The gunshot badly mangled Malespini’s finger, but didn’t remove the ring, police said.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/cops-pa-gua...
and the gun nut PR campaign marches on.
Sounds more like a federal employee problem than a gun problem.

These are the only guys that you people want to have guns.

Who will protect us from the cops?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875177
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

17

17

17

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Silver Sneakers is paid for by private supplemental insurance premiums paid by the members, not by Medicare.
http://www.humana.com/medicare/healthy_living...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875178
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

16

16

15

Boehner, you dipshit!! Everyone hates the drunken fool.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would any Republican House member who survived the Obama landslide of 2012 lose in 2014? Name one seat in jeopardy.
Unless you think their constituents are demanding higher taxes or gun control.
Absent some major event or tide in either direction, Republicans will gain a few seats in both chambers of Congress.
The rest of your post is beneath contempt.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875179
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

18

18

18

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Icebergs are not a problem unless the captain of the ship is an arrogant fool, like Obama charging full speed into the iceberg of massive debt.
Well, it's a little more complicated than that isn't it? I mean, as long as we seem to be speaking in metaphor, aren't the Rear Admirals (you guys) trying to steer the ship from astern? Can you even see what's coming from there? Or, perhaps, the metaphor ought to be, leaving the ship in the hands of the Petty Officers to make the right decisions? In any event, dear, you created the iceberg, plain and simple. If you thought it was going to be a problem what's you build it for? Besides, sweetie, look at it as you do the Sequester, perhaps there's not as much below the waterline as you thought? The odds are excellent that even an arrogant Captain, as you so ineloquently put it, could steam full speed ahead through a field of icebergs and never hit one, so why all the fuss about this one?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875181
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

Patriot wrote:
Big story! Do you know what's really happening in Cyprus right now??
Where will they go from here?
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/03/eu-raids-...
THIS IS HUGE!!!

The DemocRATS & OBAMA want us to be more like EUROPE. They are nailing people that have saved all their lives while the slobs/libs get off Scott Free. This is as bad as the great depression in significance.

If you've seen Obama & Pelosi & Democrats talk lately, they say they "ARE NOT WORRIED" about deficits and spending.

The left is insane.

Thanks for the heads up!!!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875182
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

14

Yeah, your Phillis Diller impersonation is really sick.
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Just what we need, another female impersonator?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875183
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

11

So now Sonic and I have exposed you for the liar we always said you were.

Time for you to leave. Unless you want me to tighten your jaws to the crying point.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Silver Sneakers is paid for by private supplemental insurance premiums paid by the members, not by Medicare.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875184
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Here's Nobraina, talking thru his ass again!!

Tell us, who said any such thing?? Show me the quote of who said anyone only wants 'these guys' to have guns.

C'mon, double down on your ignorance, as only you can do.

Oh, I see. You're just lying some more, to make an extra few bucks from your employer.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds more like a federal employee problem than a gun problem.
These are the only guys that you people want to have guns.
Who will protect us from the cops?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875185
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

sonicfilter wrote:
What is your point?

Fitness programs are often better preventive programs than pointless screenings.
Not a Lefty

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875186
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS IS HUGE!!!
The DemocRATS & OBAMA want us to be more like EUROPE. They are nailing people that have saved all their lives while the slobs/libs get off Scott Free. This is as bad as the great depression in significance.
If you've seen Obama & Pelosi & Democrats talk lately, they say they "ARE NOT WORRIED" about deficits and spending.
The left is insane.
Thanks for the heads up!!!!
Well they finally might have one less lib on Obama's side:

Bill Maher on California Income Taxes:'Liberals - You Could Actually Lose Me'

Bill Maher made a comment Friday that his benefactor and hero Barack Obama should sit up and take notice of.

Speaking about the taxes the rich pay particularly in California, the host of HBO's Real Time said, "Liberals - you could actually lose me" (video follows with transcribed highlights and commentary):

The panel discussion began with a conversation about the various budget proposals currently on the table in Washington.

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow predictably slammed Congressman Paul Ryan's (R-Wisc.) plan.

"The Ryan budget is a document that says the big problems in America right now are that rich people do not have enough money," she mocked. "They need relief from confiscatory tax rates."

"Well," Maher unsuccessfully tried to interrupt as Maddow continued. When she was finally done, he surprisingly pushed back.

Pointing at Virginia's former Republican Congressman Tom Davis, Maher said, "You know what? Rich people - I'm sure you'd agree with this - actually do pay the freight in this country."

"I just saw these statistics," he continued, "I mean, something like 70 percent. And here in California, I just want to say liberals - you could actually lose me. It's outrageous what we're paying - over 50 percent. I'm willing to pay my share, but yeah, it's ridiculous."

So it appears there is a point where Maher's money becomes more important than his politics.

Consider that in California, millionaires on top of the 39.6 percent they'll pay to the federal government in 2013, there's an additional 14.63 percent that now goes to the state.

Add in payroll taxes, local taxes, and property taxes, and I've seen estimates that the total tax bite could exceed 60 percent here.

But the rich aren't paying their "fair share."

Regardless, it sure was nice to see a liberal - especially one that contributed to Obama's reelection campaign!- complaining about his taxes.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875187
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would any Republican House member who survived the Obama landslide of 2012 lose in 2014? Name one seat in jeopardy.
Unless you think their constituents are demanding higher taxes or gun control.
Absent some major event or tide in either direction, Republicans will gain a few seats in both chambers of Congress.
The rest of your post is beneath contempt.
Think your way back thru that nonsense you just posted Galt.

Obama was going to get his ass kicked out of office in 2012 and then hauled to the pillory until he could be tried for treason and crimes against humanity according to your dumbaas. Instead he smacked Mitt down by a record margin.

Are you saying that the Republican centrists didn't notice and eagerly await another line up of (R) POTUS candidates just as sorry as those who showed up last time?

Rick Perry
Ron Paul
Herman Cain
Michelle Bachmann
Mitt Romney
Newt Gingrich
Jon Huntsman

and

Da Donald

and Galt thinks that gangrene infected wound will heal without an amputation?

Hah!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875188
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's a little more complicated than that isn't it? I mean, as long as we seem to be speaking in metaphor, aren't the Rear Admirals (you guys) trying to steer the ship from astern? Can you even see what's coming from there? Or, perhaps, the metaphor ought to be, leaving the ship in the hands of the Petty Officers to make the right decisions? In any event, dear, you created the iceberg, plain and simple. If you thought it was going to be a problem what's you build it for? Besides, sweetie, look at it as you do the Sequester, perhaps there's not as much below the waterline as you thought? The odds are excellent that even an arrogant Captain, as you so ineloquently put it, could steam full speed ahead through a field of icebergs and never hit one, so why all the fuss about this one?
HMS Titanic

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875189
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Hey Waxturds, go get your wife. She's a'whoring outside of Cabela's, and her drunken foul stench is driving the customers away.
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS IS HUGE!!!
The DemocRATS & OBAMA want us to be more like EUROPE. They are nailing people that have saved all their lives while the slobs/libs get off Scott Free. This is as bad as the great depression in significance.
If you've seen Obama & Pelosi & Democrats talk lately, they say they "ARE NOT WORRIED" about deficits and spending.
The left is insane.
Thanks for the heads up!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 806,981 - 807,000 of1,037,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Sublime1 96,396
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min ritedownthemiddle 43,185
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 43 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,597
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min LRS 167,751
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 510
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 3,794
IL Who do you support for Treasurer in Illinois in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 113
Amy 4-24 1 hr Kuuipo 34
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••