Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#877093 Mar 20, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good evening topix friends and fans alike!! I'm quite tired right now as I've been here all day judging your posts and talking for hours back and forth with myself and all my sockpuppets!!!!!! To say it was exhausting would be an understatement! I was in a quite the frenzy with the judgit competition today so please, take over judging the posts without me while I grab a bite to eat. Don't worry, I will most assuredly be back shortly!!
After I get a clean pair of depends (industrial strength) on(these are pretty shot), eat (mostly cheese), take my med's and have a quick chat with my psychoanalyst I will be ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!!
Warmest Hugs and love, Not Surprized.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#877094 Mar 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> General Monk Monk, read up on him then tell me who's mentally hobbled! Besides, at least in this world physicality is the last level in life so you remain on the losing end! The meek shall inherit the earth! Straight out of the good book. Prophecy fulfilled!!!
The meek shall inherit the Earth - whatever is left of it.

No Thanks. I'll get mine now before the Snake-In-Chief gets his hands on it.

You are still pickin' cotton, brotha....
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#877095 Mar 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Unreal, I suppose they'd love for the Presidents daughters to walk around the streets of DC with the dog. These people are so stupid.
They walk alot with Michele.

Lapeer, MI

#877096 Mar 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Almost, but no cigar Flack,"a black realist." Why lie & sugar coat the truth? It is what it is! That would be like lying to the fact that white folks were dominate over the black race for hundreds of years on this continent & a few others. I'm far from a racist. My families multi cultural background speaks to you finger pointers. My Puerto Rican girlfriend, 2 white sister in laws, countless biracial cousins , & half Dominican & half Puerto Rican nephews says otherwise! The truth is the truth, & to lie about it is to hide from it. No matter how much you hide, the truth is still there Flack!
Gee. Sounds like a sex orgy at the Welfare Office.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#877097 Mar 20, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Yes when are they going to vote out the TEA Party Congress and get some good Democrats in there so President Obama can get some things accomplished during his second term? 2014 elections will devastate the Republicans you imbicile.
Obama can get some things accomplished during his second term? Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. .

Lapeer, MI

#877098 Mar 20, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to have SOME compassion when dealing with some of this stuff--people can be so flocked up, and when they impose they're flocked upedness onto others..therein starts the "pattern" of flocked up.
Huh, sounds like some words eligible for noteable mention in flacks book of flocked up world :-)
Birds of a feather flock together so it must indeed be a flocked-up world:]

Yes, I try being compassionate toward this world's flocks of pigeons but I can only hand out so much popcorn at the park before I see that I'm standing ankle deep in pigeon-shit.
proud2bwhite

United States

#877099 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>
On the same day Portman's change of heart made national headlines, the right wing blog "Government Is Not God" warned the politician that homosexuality "may eventually kill his son from AIDS, other sexually transmitted diseases, or oral cancer."
"Homosexual sex is ultimately just as destructive as cocaine use," the post continued. "Would Portman suddenly call for the legalization of cocaine if his son had announced that he was a cocaine addict? Would that be ďlovingĒ and ďcompassionateĒ?"
In a statement posted on the Family Research Council (FRC) website, FRC president Tony Perkins wrote that Will's choices, and the choices of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people in general "are both harmful to them and society as a whole."
Meanwhile, Bryan Fischer, the controversial mouthpiece of the anti-gay American Family Association, compared being gay to being a bank robber, adding "prayers for the senator, his wife, his son and their entire family are called for at this time."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/20/will...
call it what it is .. a mental disorder.
proud2bwhite

United States

#877100 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Unreal, I suppose they'd love for the Presidents daughters to walk around the streets of DC with the dog. These people are so stupid.
what we want is for obama to pay for the care of his own pets out of his own pocket .
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877101 Mar 20, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Your best efforts seem to be falling short lately.
Really?

You think the unwashed poor, the Obama mob, have any power compared to Goldman Sachs, the man behind the Obama curtain?
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#877102 Mar 20, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Yes but the unpaid Chinese prison labor is so much better.
Lamb of God
You are seated at the right hand of the Father.
Have mercy on us.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877103 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>
The Obama munchkins can walk the dog inside the White House gates...as long as they pick up the poop.

After all, they really aren't royalty, despite the best efforts of Queen Moochelle.

Besides, what do they have to fear in Washington, a black city with the toughest gun control laws in the country?
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#877104 Mar 20, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> call it what it is .. a mental disorder.
All you need is Love. Love.
Love is all you need.
John Paul

Lapeer, MI

#877105 Mar 20, 2013
Just a minute wrote:
<quoted text>
When did rape become anything other than a sexual assault? Now rape is becoming a political issue as well? Anyone assinine enough to try and change what rape is to suit their own agenda isn't worth talking to. Rape is and will always be a sexual assault. It doesn't always have to involve a penis. Don't waste your breath. Did you know that eating Hostess twinkies has now become a political statement? I wonder if the children who love them know that?
I agree that rape has become a political codeword for something beside sexual assault. Scenario: a group of teens attend a party where, of course, everyone is expected to get drunk, high and stupid.

As the evening progresses, that is precisely what happens; everyone is f*cked up. A pretty little thing with her sex organs hanging out all over begins to play up to the dumb bulls in the room and her pants quickly come off.....

In the morning, two dumb guys are dragged into jail for rape. The preety young thing claims that she didn't know what she was doing. The Guys? Of course guys always know what they're doing - even when they're plastered drunk! Later that month, they are sentenced to serve time in jail until they turn 21 for "rape". Her parents claim at a press conference that their little baby girl is not a slut and would never think of doing the 7th Fleet for fun.

Life is grossly unfair.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877106 Mar 20, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> what we want is for obama to pay for the care of his own pets out of his own pocket .
Good point. Obama can hire a dog walker, but don't try to deduct it as a business expense.

Do the taxpayers buy the dog food and pay the vet bills?

Lapeer, MI

#877107 Mar 20, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, come on. Did you REALLY think the Senate would ever even consider a gun bill? These guys want to get re-elected.
They're going after bullets, instead.
Is it just coincidental that after Feinstein's face kept showing up on media screens around the country that gun and ammunition sales shot(!) through the roof?

They should've used Kate Upton or even Monica Lewinsky instead as the poster child for gun control. Gun sales would've at least remained the same and sex toy sales would've gone up.

I think it was Jesus who said that "Stupid people will always be amongst you". Jesus could be depressing at times.

Lapeer, MI

#877108 Mar 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Just another to show just how far his mentality stretches! If you call a paragraph a lot of effort, I'd ate to see what it takes to wipe your ass! Again, you don't have to agree, but the truth is the truth & to deny the truth is to lie to ones self, Small brain!
One man's truth is another man's lie, brotha.

And I ain't lyin'...

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#877109 Mar 20, 2013
carols minge wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, honey, you really struck a "nerue," there.
It's nothing to be ashamed of not to get it, snuggle-bunny. But it does enhance the amusement factor for me...

Danke shoen!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877110 Mar 20, 2013
White House Culture

Iím out that H-town
Coming, coming down
Iím coming down dripping candy on the ground
H, H-town, town, Iím coming down
Coming down dripping candy on the ground

I know when you were little girls
You dreamt of being in my world
Donít forget it , donít forget it
Respect that, bow down bitches
I took some time to live my life
But donít think Iím just his little wife
Donít get it twisted, get it twisted
This my shit, bow down bitches

Bow down bitches, bow bow down bitches
Bow down bitches, bow bow down bitches
H-town vicious, h-h-town vicious
Iím so crown, bow bow down bitches

I been on, I been on, I been on
Tell me who gon take me off
Take me off, take me off, take me off

Rolling high, leather and wood
Keep it trill, that's what good
Kiss my momma, show that love
Pop them bottles in that club
I heard your boo was talking lip
I told my crew to smack that trick
Smack that trick, smack that trick
Guess what they did, smack that trick
Gold everything, gold ass chain
Gold ass rings, gold ass fangs
You can see me stunt when you turn on ya screen
You can see me stunt when you turn on ya screen
Iím bigger than life, my name in the lights
Iím the number one chick, ainít need no hype
The capital B means, Iím Ďbout that life
The capital B means, Iím Ďbout that life

I remember my baby hair with my dookie braids
Frenchyís, Boudin in the parking lot
Shout out to Willie D
I was in that Willie D video when I was about fourteen, looking crazy
Shout out Pimp C
You know we used to sneak and listen to that UGK
Didnít do your girl but your sister was alright, damn
In ya homeboyís Caddy last night man, haha
Hold up, Texas trill
H-town going down, man

lyrics by Beyonce, Barack Hussein Obama's example of a role model for his daughters
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877111 Mar 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that rape has become a political codeword for something beside sexual assault. Scenario: a group of teens attend a party where, of course, everyone is expected to get drunk, high and stupid.
As the evening progresses, that is precisely what happens; everyone is f*cked up. A pretty little thing with her sex organs hanging out all over begins to play up to the dumb bulls in the room and her pants quickly come off.....
In the morning, two dumb guys are dragged into jail for rape. The preety young thing claims that she didn't know what she was doing. The Guys? Of course guys always know what they're doing - even when they're plastered drunk! Later that month, they are sentenced to serve time in jail until they turn 21 for "rape". Her parents claim at a press conference that their little baby girl is not a slut and would never think of doing the 7th Fleet for fun.
Life is grossly unfair.
Happens all the time.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877112 Mar 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it just coincidental that after Feinstein's face kept showing up on media screens around the country that gun and ammunition sales shot(!) through the roof?
They should've used Kate Upton or even Monica Lewinsky instead as the poster child for gun control. Gun sales would've at least remained the same and sex toy sales would've gone up.
I think it was Jesus who said that "Stupid people will always be amongst you". Jesus could be depressing at times.
Kinda disagree. Joe Biden was the poster boy for gun control, along with 4-year old (mentally) Gabby Giffords.

Obama stayed in the closet.

Attaboy Joe, good work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 16 min Anonymous91 54,522
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 18 min Anonymous97 30
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min Frank 179,420
Dr john 0782857120 abortion clinic in jane furs... 48 min Dr john 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 50,640
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,665
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr grave digger 47,501
Abby 10-24 7 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]