Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
806,881 - 806,900 of 1,095,329 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The reader should be warned that these are first and partial accounts of hacked emails that may be fabricated by someone with a hidden agenda. Time will tell whether they have any credence. The RT selection of excerpts appears to fit into Putin’s agenda.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgrego...
That is why Galt added a question mark, simpleton.

Time will tell.

Perhaps an Obama plot to throw Hillary under the bus in favor of Moochelle?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Despite his academic improvement, Carson still had a violent temper. In his interview with the American Academy of Achievement, he recalled trying to hit his mother over the head with a hammer because of a disagreement over what clothes he should wear. In a dispute with a classmate over a locker, he cut a three-inch gash in the other boy's head. However, at the age of 14, Carson reached a turning point after he nearly stabbed a friend to death because the boy had changed the radio station."
You hypocrites would have called him a thug and Galt would have applauded if a Zimmerman had shot him...and Herman Cain is a cheater who used his position to sexually assault white women...Alan West should have been court martialed, but they're all great guys when you want to attack the president.
Where'd you dig this up, dingbat?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
You're the weak one carol, I mean to have your ass. I don't make mistakes, sweetie, your ass is mine.
You just keep that in your little mind. Only God was perfect. The only ass you can claim is the one you sit on in your hovel most of the day when you're not snoozing. The other one is the one you talk from most of the time. Give it a rest.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I haven't read any. What's the skinny?
Early leaks indicate lies about Benghazi, but that's hardly news.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm experiencing a Sockpuppet meltdown!!
I must stop re-cycling my old tricks from five years ago, it's soooo yesterday and played out!! I must find something new for pity's sake. I used that gag n 2008!! And it didn't work then!! Was equivalent to a lead balloon! Remember?
Annoyed, Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
CBS tells employees 'Get on the scales' or pay more for health insurance
Actually CVS, not CBS.

Of course, their definition of health risk is very selective.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Obama & the Democorrupts in the White House lie!

The administration promised that the stimulus would knock unemployment down to about 5.5% by now. It has not even come close to that mark.

Sure am glad we spent/borrowed all the money, for nothing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Conn. High School Football Players Charged With Rape, 13-Year Old Victim Already Being Harrassed
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/03/20/1195...
Leftwing feminist version of the War on Drugs.

Accuse every male of rape and throw them in jail, guilt pre-determined.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

The Department of Education’s sequester cuts are taking a brutal toll on federally-funded schools on Native American reservations, but the federal agency still found money to create a new six-figure job promoting “Educational Excellence for African-Americans.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/20/de...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
We should not be rushing to put this man pedestal. He is saying all the right things right now,but what do we really know about him....not much? This is how we ended up with Obama! We should be in the trust but verify mode right now.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/19/ben-carsons...
It has definitely become a game of surviving the liberal tactic of targeting their greatest threat and then systematically going about destroying their character using dirty campaign ads, lies and smears and digging up the same old social issues that are ignored until an election year to make liberals look like angels among demons and to avoid defending their own political positions on the very important issues...but Dr. Carson has apparently been besieged with requests to run for political office.

He may just prove to be a tougher nut to crack than the liberal lean mean machine probably has in their crosshairs already to target just in case.

Who knows?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> They never learn from history. Just like with Syria. They will fart around trying to be the opposite of Bush till we have a full fledged war all over the middle east and Africa.
Galt does not think Syria and its entire population is not worth one single American life.

As long as the crazy people are just killing each other, who cares? Kind of like Chicago in the Middle east.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Hello all you conservative republicans aren't you just thrilled to death that you have 4 more years of wonderful leadership from President Obama and Vice President Biden.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Target, among others, to start scanning consumers driving license when buying age related products. No license, no booze or cigarettes. Period! Did you think that bar code on the back was just going to be for the DMV?
There are always other stores if Target lacks respect for privacy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Despite his academic improvement, Carson still had a violent temper. In his interview with the American Academy of Achievement, he recalled trying to hit his mother over the head with a hammer because of a disagreement over what clothes he should wear. In a dispute with a classmate over a locker, he cut a three-inch gash in the other boy's head. However, at the age of 14, Carson reached a turning point after he nearly stabbed a friend to death because the boy had changed the radio station."
You hypocrites would have called him a thug and Galt would have applauded if a Zimmerman had shot him...and Herman Cain is a cheater who used his position to sexually assault white women...Alan West should have been court martialed, but they're all great guys when you want to attack the president.
Soldiers should never be court-martialed for killing the enemy, which, in a guerrilla war, is the entire population.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where'd you dig this up, dingbat?
Dr. Carson's character assassination attempts have already begun.

If these liberal propagandists would just watch the movie, "Gifted Hands", they'd learn the whole story about how Dr. Carson's anger in his very young life was turned around and used for good by God.

Liberals can't grasp something called redemption - and forgiveness is totally off their radar.

After all, they are as pure as the driven snow and pefectly spotless.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually CVS, not CBS.
Of course, their definition of health risk is very selective.
Ah ok that makes more sense. They have started moving into the area in the last year or so. Along with Rite Aid and Walgreen's. Bet between the 3 I've got 20 drug stores within 5 miles. That doesn't count WalMarts, Target's and Grocery stores. Something is going to give. There is no way that many places can be sustained.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
Hello all you conservative republicans aren't you just thrilled to death that you have 4 more years of wonderful leadership from President Obama and Vice President Biden.
About as much as you are with a Republican House than can stop most of the moron in the White House's loony plans trying to eliminate a prosperous future for our kids. Any other questions, lowlife?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There are always other stores if Target lacks respect for privacy.
In West Virginia, by state law, all stores selling alcohol (with the exception of one store mom and pop outlets) must enter the birth date of all people buying alcohol. They don't scan the license yet but there is no getting around the law. Once in a hurry I left my ID in the truck. Trying to save time I just told the clerk my birth date. She pointed over her shoulder at the camera and said if she sold me beer without physically having my ID in her hand she would be fired before I got out the door.

I have been saying for a while the world is about to change forever. Most have no clue what is coming.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It has definitely become a game of surviving the liberal tactic of targeting their greatest threat and then systematically going about destroying their character using dirty campaign ads, lies and smears and digging up the same old social issues that are ignored until an election year to make liberals look like angels among demons and to avoid defending their own political positions on the very important issues...but Dr. Carson has apparently been besieged with requests to run for political office.
He may just prove to be a tougher nut to crack than the liberal lean mean machine probably has in their crosshairs already to target just in case.
Who knows?
"Who Knows?"
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Carson's character assassination attempts have already begun.
If these liberal propagandists would just watch the movie, "Gifted Hands", they'd learn the whole story about how Dr. Carson's anger in his very young life was turned around and used for good by God.
Liberals can't grasp something called redemption - and forgiveness is totally off their radar.
After all, they are as pure as the driven snow and pefectly spotless.
it's called....payback.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 min RACE 97,764
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min SpaceBlues 46,215
Amy 8-19 43 min Kuuipo 13
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min Beavis 176,676
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 55 min Jonah1 49,244
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Nono 3,900
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 1 hr Always Smile 23
Amy 8-20 2 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search