Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#876918 Mar 20, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
To my dearest topix friends and fans!!!
I would like to take a much needed breather (whew) from the frantic frenzy of judging your posts to make a serious and heartfelt post.
Most of you know me as "Not Surprized" ((the chubby Obama worshipper from an embarrassing hidden location)), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anything to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Please...leave your phone numbers and,,,
Just love me unconditionaly....
Warm hugs!!! Not Surprized
On with the judgit tourney!!!!!!!!!!
Please show my sockpuppets some love too!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#876919 Mar 20, 2013
SPEED Channel to become FOX Sports Channel.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#876920 Mar 20, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you always been an oddball?
Absolutely.
'Normal' is just a setting on my washing machine.

Next...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876921 Mar 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> In West Virginia, by state law, all stores selling alcohol (with the exception of one store mom and pop outlets) must enter the birth date of all people buying alcohol. They don't scan the license yet but there is no getting around the law. Once in a hurry I left my ID in the truck. Trying to save time I just told the clerk my birth date. She pointed over her shoulder at the camera and said if she sold me beer without physically having my ID in her hand she would be fired before I got out the door.
I have been saying for a while the world is about to change forever. Most have no clue what is coming.
Silly practice when the person if obviously of legal age.

Do they ask 80-year olds to show proof in a bar?

What if a person has no ID, like all those Obama voters?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876923 Mar 20, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You were bred that way. No one wanted skinny slaves. Thank the whites you hate so much.
All professional and college sports need affirmative action programs to level the playing field to give whites equal opportunity.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876924 Mar 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Florida has been providing DL and noting info for years as part of the states wonderful sunshine laws. It makes it real easy to steal identities.
Unintended consequences.
Change the law.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876926 Mar 20, 2013
carols minge wrote:
Well, for the very life of me, I can't tell if this is fake carol, or somebody doing a really, really wicked parody of her.
It's a puzzle, but ... what does the puzzle mean?
It means that one can take the shoeshine boy out of Moreno Valley, but he will still be a draft-dodging shine.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#876928 Mar 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> In West Virginia, by state law, all stores selling alcohol (with the exception of one store mom and pop outlets) must enter the birth date of all people buying alcohol. They don't scan the license yet but there is no getting around the law. Once in a hurry I left my ID in the truck. Trying to save time I just told the clerk my birth date. She pointed over her shoulder at the camera and said if she sold me beer without physically having my ID in her hand she would be fired before I got out the door.
I have been saying for a while the world is about to change forever. Most have no clue what is coming.
It has nothing to do with state law. It's store policy dictated by the insurers.

If it was a state law the mom and pops stores wouldn't be exempted.

Seems like we went through this once with video cams in stores that sell lotto tickets.

Customer tracking has been going on for years normally through store credit cards, Lowes. Home Depot, even grocery chains track customers for customized advertising and offers.

The world changed a long time ago thanks to Equifax, Trans Union etc. You weren't paying attention it seems.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876929 Mar 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It has nothing to do with state law. It's store policy dictated by the insurers.
Seems like we went through this once with video cams in stores that sell lotto tickets.
Customer tracking has been going on for years normally through store credit cards, Lowes. Home Depot, even grocery chains track customers for customized advertising and offers.
The world changed a long time ago thanks to Equifax, Trans Union etc. You weren't paying attention it seems.
Ever go through a checkout at a big-box store and have the clerk ask for your ZIP code, even if paying cash?

And why do you have such an arrogant, condescending attitude? Come with the turf after ripping folks off on used cars for a living?
HOPE-WOW-COC-TRU TH-HEMLOC

Bronx, NY

#876931 Mar 20, 2013
“If anyone can get away with making Israeli fantasies of regional domination come true, it is Obama.” He’s got more faces than a Hindu god, and smoother moves than the NBA. “He killed Gaddafi, he is destroying Syria, and he is sending troops to occupy the African continent.” If only he was on our side

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#876932 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Rape" is forcible sexual intercourse.
The rest of the actions now classified as "rape" are forms of sexual assault.
"Date rape" is the worst, a he-said, she-said dispute that is very difficult to resolve.
Every incident has at least two perspectives.
I suppose the difficulty involved in the 'resolution' of 'not-so-real-rape' thus obviates the necessity to ignore it, and only prosecute if the victim is covered in contusions, and semen is present for DNA testing.

PLEASE don't pretend this isn't what you advocate, or that you've ever had a sexual encounter you didn't specifically encourage. I'm betting you wouldn't even know rape if you were the perpetrator, and that's the biggest part of the problem.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#876933 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly practice when the person if obviously of legal age.
Do they ask 80-year olds to show proof in a bar?
What if a person has no ID, like all those Obama voters?
Not bars, stores. Yes. My dad was paying for the food last year and because I had a twelve pack in there he had to show his ID. He is 91. There are no exceptions. Before you all start he wanted to buy and you don't argue with my dad.

Bronx, NY

#876935 Mar 20, 2013
Kahdaffi kept alquida in check the globalists didn't want stability in the region;The Sahel region of northern Africa was among the first to be militarized under U.S.“war on terror” doctrine. It is now described as “an arc of instability said to run 4,000 miles from Somalia through the Sahel to the central Sahara.” The U.S. created the conditions that will “likely constitute a key argument to justify the amplification of AFRICOM’s budget.”

Bronx, NY

#876937 Mar 20, 2013
Ten Years After Invasion, Most Americans Remain Terrifyingly Insane

“You have a majority of Americans believing that Iraqis benefited from this war, while the United States suffered,” said David Swanson, publisher of the influential website War Is A Crime.“A plurality of Americans believe Iraqis are grateful for the invasion,” which killed 1.4 million and maimed, sickened or displaced many millions more, said Swanson

Bronx, NY

#876939 Mar 20, 2013
In desperation to halt the slide into “non-empire” status, the U.S. makes every government on Earth a potential target for “humanitarian” military intervention. The imposition of chaos is Washington’s default foreign policy as an alternative to “the Chinese handwriting on the wall.”

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#876941 Mar 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It has nothing to do with state law. It's store policy dictated by the insurers.
Mom and Pop stores were exempt because of the expense. A lot of them still use the old time cash registers that have no where to enter a birth date. Just like bars are exempt unless they are a chain.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876942 Mar 20, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows if Dr. Carson will be a tough nut for the liberals to crack this time.
Who knows if he will run for anything.
What didn't you understand?
that 'who knows' is the premise of most conservative assertions about the 'liberal menace'.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#876943 Mar 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Don't use credit cards nor store cards. Pay cash.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#876944 Mar 20, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You were bred that way. No one wanted skinny slaves. Thank the whites you hate so much.
Maybe, but you were inbred that way. Years & years of inbreeding dumbed down the already dumb! The end result is you a piece of shit! You really should read up on General Monk Monk ( noble Drew Ali) then tell me who bred who. Your acknowledgment of our dominance is correct, but your assertion as to how we got that way is all wrong. We were created the dominate chosen ones. You were grafted. I can't deny slavery happened, but the truth is they paid quadruple for black slaves vs white slaves because we were physically dominate from the beginning! This is why they did not want blacks participating in sports! We all see the end result. Plenty of stories of how life on earth was created & none of them involve the whiteman until historic religions started talking about the devil. Ironic to say the least!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#876945 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever go through a checkout at a big-box store and have the clerk ask for your ZIP code, even if paying cash?
And why do you have such an arrogant, condescending attitude? Come with the turf after ripping folks off on used cars for a living?
Hah, you're a trip. Lowes asks for a phone number as part of their return policy__but they won't argue if the customer fusses about privacy.

I spend a fair amount of money at Lowes and Ace and always use my cards because both occasionally send worthwhile discount cards. Home Depot does as well there are none convenient to me.

Flack believes that McDonalds has coded keys on it's cash registers because it's employees can't count___case closed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 9-22 9 min Kuuipo 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min loose cannon 178,224
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 98,253
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,288
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,741
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,486
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,725
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••