Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
806,821 - 806,840 of 1,095,191 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876816
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

Carson declined to say if he voted for Clinton.

“I don’t want to say whether I voted for him or not,” he said.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/19/ben-carsons...
Just a minute

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876818
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

14

13

13

carol wrote:
"If someone wanted to ruin the United States, they would create division among the people, encourage a culture of ridicule for basic morality and the principles that made and sustained the country, undermine the financial stability of the nation, and weaken and destroy the military. It appears coincidentally that those are the very things that are happening right now."
~Dr. Benjamin Carson CPAC speech
Looks like someone's got a new savior, the new gop flavor of the month!!
Look at the history of politics in the country. You will be amused at how similar the rhetoric and entrenched attitudes of 18th century America resembles today. All this is nothing new. It's Political Party Groupthink, the greatest danger of our times. And you suffer from it worse than most. Too many brainwashed people, who scream that the other side is brainwashed while wallowing in their own brand of manipulation. If Americans ever stopped having nasty screaming matches about non-issues they might realize that both parties are made up of rich politicians who are screwing them left and right. But you keep flapping that piehole honey, defending your 'side'! Lol.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876819
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

15

15

15

Hold on to your hat!!!

Federal direct student loans up 5 times since January 2009
Federal direct student loans now over $588 billion
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876820
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

16

16

12

carols minge wrote:
Well bubbalas, my support system is still sawing wood. slumped in her chair, spreadeagled in front of the sickly white screen, with its reams of text that can be deleted (snuffed) as instantaneously as that of a precious fetus. Yes, my grammar and spelling ARE better than carol's. That's because I've had some fairly erudite male members inside me -- sometimes 2 at once, and one in the back door. They've told me me things you'd never believe. How funny is is when that little horizontal slit moves up and down, frowns, smiles and, as that awful Debil says, "blurts," or "splorts" (surely 2 of the funniest words in the poor, abused English language).
Anyway, I just want to say to that shovel person that, unlike her, I am no crypto-racist (what was the term she used, "sand token" or something?). In fact I am no racist at all. I've had so many coloreds up here, surely I have the right to claim African ancestry by injection! What I mainly object to is not using PROTECTION. Interbreeding, in my opinion, waters down BOTH races. For instance, too many attributes causes a tan person to not be able to dance or jump. It also might produce a tan person of tiny proportions, if you get my meaning, or one that won't work if you have even 5 extra pounds on you.
Whereas, too many black attributes will cause you to develop a sense of humor like, say, Dave Chappelle, who obviously writes for his own "tribe," even going so far as to have strictly rappers on his show, which I find offensive. No wonder he quit after being offered millions and millions to prostitute himself. That's just the black in him coming out. Also, I find their lingo unintelligible, except when it is coming from you know where.
I'm still congested, by the way. Sometimes I make a little "coughing" sound; then a big mucus plug shoots out. I think I'm going to be dragged out of the house for labs today. She insists that a good airing out is crucial to my health, so she doesn't wear any panties.
Later.
Started drinking a little early today, lily?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876822
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

14

Carson used to be a Democrat.

something i'm sure the left wing media will ignore.

yeah right.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876823
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

13

Just a minute wrote:
<quoted text>
When did rape become anything other than a sexual assault? Now rape is becoming a political issue as well? Anyone assinine enough to try and change what rape is to suit their own agenda isn't worth talking to. Rape is and will always be a sexual assault. It doesn't always have to involve a penis. Don't waste your breath. Did you know that eating Hostess twinkies has now become a political statement? I wonder if the children who love them know that?
Rape became a political football, when the religiopolitical right discovered it would need to except pregnancy via rape from abortion restrictions, in order to maintain a very large segment of their base - namely women.(Doesn't really matter to a lot of otherwise so-called 'pro-life' folks, that a fetus is a fetus is a fetus, as long as the votes are secured.)

Discussions about this often quickly descend into whether or not some rapes are inherently more 'rapey' than other ones, what constitutes 'consent', the benefits of state-mandated instrumental rape, and whether or not it's rape if a famous, or politically connected, or wealthy, or athletic, or clergy person does it. Currently, in certain circles, the discussion extends to whether or not a woman can even GET pregnant via a 'real rape', but most folks try to stay away from that particular question.

In my view, any non-consensual aspect of sex, and any unwelcome intrusion involving any orifice, can be defined as rape. Did you ask before you did whatever you did to the person? Did the person specifically say "Yes, I want you to do that."? If not, DON'T DO THAT. Pretty simple, really, and tends to avoid confusion.

And of course it doesn't always involve a penis. Men get raped too.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876824
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

14

Fox Host: Iraq ‘The Smartest Thing’ Bush Did,‘Restored Confidence’ In U.S.

It wasn't the first time Bolling presented a dubious history of the Iraq War. In January, he took to Twitter to justify the 2003 invasion was justified because Hussein "financed" the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/f...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876825
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

13

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so what's his background? what's the dirt? is there any?
yes. there will always be something. start with Mannatech.
Man Oh Mannatech! Company, Founder, Settle False Marketing Claims
Mannatech Inc., a maker of dietary supplements, agreed to pay $6 million to settle a lawsuit brought by the Texas attorney general. The state alleged that the Coppell, Texas company made false claims about its health benefits and marketed products as cures and treatments for diseases.
http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2009/02/27/man-oh-ma...
and here ya go....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =o0goWh9aosYXX
and if you somehow think that after what Obama has endured from the right wing media that every aspect of Carson's life will not be examined, you really are crazy.
Hey "Learn To Read", when are you going to put this stupid puppet (sonicfilter) of yours away? How many socks are you running now, loser boy? Learn To Read enjoys using other people's monikers in a childish attempt to make fun of someone. Hey Loser Boy, when are you going to stop by and see the fellas and I? We've been waiting months now but you're still a no show. How come? Are you skeered? LMAO
Just a minute

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876828
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

13

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text> Rape became a political football, when the religiopolitical right discovered it would need to except pregnancy via rape from abortion restrictions, in order to maintain a very large segment of their base - namely women.(Doesn't really matter to a lot of otherwise so-called 'pro-life' folks, that a fetus is a fetus is a fetus, as long as the votes are secured.)
Discussions about this often quickly descend into whether or not some rapes are inherently more 'rapey' than other ones, what constitutes 'consent', the benefits of state-mandated instrumental rape, and whether or not it's rape if a famous, or politically connected, or wealthy, or athletic, or clergy person does it. Currently, in certain circles, the discussion extends to whether or not a woman can even GET pregnant via a 'real rape', but most folks try to stay away from that particular question.
In my view, any non-consensual aspect of sex, and any unwelcome intrusion involving any orifice, can be defined as rape. Did you ask before you did whatever you did to the person? Did the person specifically say "Yes, I want you to do that."? If not, DON'T DO THAT. Pretty simple, really, and tends to avoid confusion.
And of course it doesn't always involve a penis. Men get raped too.
Yes, pretty simple. Rape is sexual assault. Period. Doesn't matter what the one doing the raping uses. It's a violent crime. Simple. Too bad it's so hard for some to comprehend. Pitiful for those who don't want to.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876830
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

13

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "Learn To Read", when are you going to put this stupid puppet (sonicfilter) of yours away? How many socks are you running now, loser boy? Learn To Read enjoys using other people's monikers in a childish attempt to make fun of someone. Hey Loser Boy, when are you going to stop by and see the fellas and I? We've been waiting months now but you're still a no show. How come? Are you skeered? LMAO
lol

i see his strategy is working.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876831
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

12

waxywaxturd wrote:
"sonicfilter" on board! This is gonna be a great day for my sockpuppets!
I feel it down to my toes!!!
Hugs! Not Surprized.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876832
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

14

waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello again my friends!!! Good Morning!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night judging your posts!!
A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be juding your posts all day.
I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!!
I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
And boys, phone numbers please!!
Call me!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876833
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

13

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
As do I!!! I run scripts, they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our team losing the election!! The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our Democratic friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!
I spend the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I have full control of the thread!!!
I like to think it's mine!!!! I would be more than happy if you would like to team up!! Leave your phone number in my personal topix message box. I will call you and we can toss around some strategies for winning my Judgit Tournament!! Looking forward to hearing from you!!!
(You are a man, I hope!)
With Fondest regards, Not Surprized!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876834
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

13

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
No way Jose!! No half breed johnny come lately here my friend! I am a direct descendant of our founding fathers with from across the pond!!! Obama Worshipper too!! I also go for slightly "skinny" fellows!! Are you a tad overweight!(fingers crossed!!!!!!!)
In high anticipation, Not Surprized!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876836
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

14

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
One minor detail. You do know I am confined to a psychiatric hospital in an embarrassing hidden location? It is not a problem though, as I get a pass a few times a month if I behave myself. I usually go out for a movie, some pizza and a big gulp when I'm permitted! Minus a chaperon too! No depends either as I wear them strictly when I'm on topix doing my judit marathon!!! But I will be medicated.
Leave me your number!!!!!!!
Warmest hugs, Not Surprized!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876838
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

14

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text> Rape became a political football, when the religiopolitical right discovered it would need to except pregnancy via rape from abortion restrictions, in order to maintain a very large segment of their base - namely women.(Doesn't really matter to a lot of otherwise so-called 'pro-life' folks, that a fetus is a fetus is a fetus, as long as the votes are secured.)
Discussions about this often quickly descend into whether or not some rapes are inherently more 'rapey' than other ones, what constitutes 'consent', the benefits of state-mandated instrumental rape, and whether or not it's rape if a famous, or politically connected, or wealthy, or athletic, or clergy person does it. Currently, in certain circles, the discussion extends to whether or not a woman can even GET pregnant via a 'real rape', but most folks try to stay away from that particular question.
In my view, any non-consensual aspect of sex, and any unwelcome intrusion involving any orifice, can be defined as rape. Did you ask before you did whatever you did to the person? Did the person specifically say "Yes, I want you to do that."? If not, DON'T DO THAT. Pretty simple, really, and tends to avoid confusion.
And of course it doesn't always involve a penis. Men get raped too.
Exactly, and the notion that if a person is passed out drunk that she becomes fair game is outrageous. The girl was underaged and drinking, as were all of them. Someone should have called her parents and told them to come pick up their daughter.
Hopefully this case will have been a wake up call to teenagers regarding drinking, sex, taking and posting photos of someone naked and being abused, this is never funny and that fact that they thought it was is testiment to the sickness that has become part of our society. Joy and laughter at the expense of someones misfortune and pain is sadistic.
This case should be discussed in all schools, by all coaches. Football players have that cocky attitude that they are above the rules. And, the coaches encourage and cover it up.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876839
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

13

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
As it is becoming obvious I am craving your, and everyone else's attention here today, I will be practicing "tough love" with myselk for the rest of the day. I am now on my sockpuppet "ignore" list. It pains me to do this as I am one of my favorite socks but it is a labor of love. I am making the rest of my sock brigade look foolish and that won't do!!!
I may still judge the posts!!!!
Losing my patience, Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876840
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Bombshells in Hacked Hillary Emails?
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876841
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank myself! My skin was yellow in that pic as I was recovering from a severe case of jaundice. Too much booze and drugs will do that. I am now looking better and better with each passing day. The hair sparseness is due to all the medication they give me here at the psychiatric facility I reside in. I'd rather have my wits about me than my hair at this age!!! I miss the wild and woolly seventies myself! I was a disco queen!!!!
Warmest regards, Not Surprized!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#876843
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, and the notion that if a person is passed out drunk that she becomes fair game is outrageous. The girl was underaged and drinking, as were all of them. Someone should have called her parents and told them to come pick up their daughter.
Hopefully this case will have been a wake up call to teenagers regarding drinking, sex, taking and posting photos of someone naked and being abused, this is never funny and that fact that they thought it was is testiment to the sickness that has become part of our society. Joy and laughter at the expense of someones misfortune and pain is sadistic.
This case should be discussed in all schools, by all coaches. Football players have that cocky attitude that they are above the rules. And, the coaches encourage and cover it up.
lily doesn't want to be fair game every time she passes out drunk

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Ace 49,241
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 11 min Cold hard facts 3,898
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min LRS 176,668
Animal Rescue Group: Man Charged with Arizona M... (Oct '12) 16 min Punish him good 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min Valerie 97,744
Amy 8-19 26 min Pippa 12
Amy 8-20 59 min RACE 11
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••