Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
806,801 - 806,820 of 1,095,477 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Where's goober ghost? some one tell he I want a toasted marshmellow.

On a kuberzerconnyisland encrusted frosted dogppoo lined silver plater, served by butlers-khakis, shoes and shirts required, ready to attend to muh every whim, w/out any lip.

NOW.

(wahwahwahwah lol)

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Love, shove, that's better than anything Mr. Simpson has put out in months.
Nah. Homer's hilarious. You must have missed something.

")

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Obama once again proves himself to be a master politician, ducking any responsibility for the failure of gun control legislation.
Good old Uncle Joe Biden takes the fall.
Atta boy, Joe.
Oh, come on. Did you REALLY think the Senate would ever even consider a gun bill? These guys want to get re-elected.

They're going after bullets, instead.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that the sequester has had its less than Draconian effects, lets move on to some real spending cuts.
And now that Galt proves himself actually dumber than Fox in thinking the sequester cuts were all to be made within the first couple of weeks.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>That's an awful lot of effort to describe why you don't care about his opinion...
Just another to show just how far his mentality stretches! If you call a paragraph a lot of effort, I'd ate to see what it takes to wipe your ass! Again, you don't have to agree, but the truth is the truth & to deny the truth is to lie to ones self, Small brain!

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
But you forget that I am not a stopped clock.
A volley is an attempt while a hit is a score.
Keep playing volleyball:}
Oh, right - you're a stopped colon.

Made you an appointment with Roto Rooter. Deb should be there shortly.

And the hits just keeeeeep on comin'...
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like a good plan! Of course I'm a man you big silly!
I have to ask though... you're not one of those johnny come lately half breed wannabe injins are you?
Cause I used to call one of them everyday and he turned out to be a girl with a really deep voice. I don't want to go down that road again, that's for sure!
Derwoods (that guy dat married he cousin and liked pondering birds and plants) pond?

Well that explains SOME of the insanity then!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

"If someone wanted to ruin the United States, they would create division among the people, encourage a culture of ridicule for basic morality and the principles that made and sustained the country, undermine the financial stability of the nation, and weaken and destroy the military. It appears coincidentally that those are the very things that are happening right now."
~Dr. Benjamin Carson CPAC speech
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
And now that Galt proves himself actually dumber than Fox in thinking the sequester cuts were all to be made within the first couple of weeks.
Wuz up Duhmmy. I has a question-does you mean Fox as a bigoted collective whole, as an adjective, a noun, a pro-noun or was yew just taking a specific poke wit yer pitchfork lol.

Aspers, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, doofus dave, no one is buying it.
Let's talk about how the democrats Wilson and FDR got us into 2 world wars, much more stimulating.
How many dead? 3/4 of a million?
You think we should have just allowed Germany to take over all of Europe? And Japan who with Italy were in cahoots with Germany? The war was happening. We could either ignore it or help. I guess you chose ignore.

You keep protecting Bush & ignoring 4400 dead soldiers. Saddam was attacking no one. We could have tightened our no fly zone & used economic sanctions to oust Saddam. There was no urgency.

TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, right - you're a stopped colon.
Yes they doooooooooooooo lol
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
"If someone wanted to ruin the United States, they would create division among the people, encourage a culture of ridicule for basic morality and the principles that made and sustained the country, undermine the financial stability of the nation, and weaken and destroy the military. It appears coincidentally that those are the very things that are happening right now."
Very insightful and aware man!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You think we should have just allowed Germany to take over all of Europe? And Japan who with Italy were in cahoots with Germany? The war was happening. We could either ignore it or help. I guess you chose ignore.
You keep protecting Bush & ignoring 4400 dead soldiers. Saddam was attacking no one. We could have tightened our no fly zone & used economic sanctions to oust Saddam. There was no urgency.
Now jump ahead a few more years and get with the current times.

Iran has now stepped ahead a few more steps, and is the issue of the term.

Duhmmy.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
so what's his background? what's the dirt? is there any?

yes. there will always be something. start with Mannatech.

Man Oh Mannatech! Company, Founder, Settle False Marketing Claims

Mannatech Inc., a maker of dietary supplements, agreed to pay $6 million to settle a lawsuit brought by the Texas attorney general. The state alleged that the Coppell, Texas company made false claims about its health benefits and marketed products as cures and treatments for diseases.

http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2009/02/27/man-oh-ma...

and here ya go....

and if you somehow think that after what Obama has endured from the right wing media that every aspect of Carson's life will not be examined, you really are crazy.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, right - you're a stopped colon.
Have you always been an oddball?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

It just amazed me that someone defended the liberal labeling of Dr. Carson as a "token" last night because of the "number of commas he has in his bank statement" and the only reason he calls himself a republican.

Guess the poster convienently forget about the number of commas in John Edwards', John Kerry's and Ted Kennedy's bank statements.

A doctor isn't as qualified to be in a leadership position than a lawyer or a career politician I suppose.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Which makes the man very respect worthy, based upon actual honest earned MERIT!!!!!!
(a refreshing change!)
He earned his merit the same as President Obama & everybody else that has achieved something in their lifetime. His opinion matters no more than yours or mines. The fact still remains there have been plenty black folks that have grinded their way out of poverty & made something of themselves, some even neurologist! Barack Obama still remains to be the only acknowledged black president! I've always been 1 to give credit where credit is due, which is why I give George W Bush no credit at all! Dr. Ben Carson is definitely credit worry, but you all take his words as long because it caters to your own ideology! Then you use that as some type of bargaining chip 2 black people with whom he doesn't represent witheth his thoughts! Then when we don't agree you use one against the other like the Willie Lynch letter. The date changed, but times are definitely the same!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Dr. Ben Carson is a conservative star on the rise, but at least one of his policy ideas might cause the Republican leadership to do a double-take. In an interview with The Daily Caller, Carson said he opposed the invasions of both Iraq and Afghanistan.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/19/ben-carsons...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

On the estimated 11 million illegal immigrants in the country, Carson says he would ”of course allow [illegal immigrants] to have a pathway to citizenship. That’s the only humane and reasonable thing to do.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/19/ben-carsons...

Aspers, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Now jump ahead a few more years and get with the current times.
Iran has now stepped ahead a few more steps, and is the issue of the term.
Duhmmy.
Republicans want to repeat with Iran what happened in Iraq.

Romney was beating the war drums. Like Bush did when he was President as he was saber rattling & floating invading Iran.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min LRS 176,737
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 46 min _Zoey_ 4,631
Word (Dec '08) 48 min _Zoey_ 4,626
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 50 min _Zoey_ 7,732
In Chicago's war zones, the tragedy extends bey... 52 min Its me Albie 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Zap Brannigan 97,773
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr truth-facts 46,224

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE