Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877122 Mar 20, 2013
Salon's Joan Walsh: Rush Limbaugh Helped The GOP Lose The Election

"He Turned Off Women, He Was Despicable In What He Said About Sandra Fluke"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/03/20/salo...

Gallup: 2012 election had the largest gender gap in recorded history

The gender gap in the 2012 presidential election was the largest since Gallup began tracking the metric in 1952, according to data released by the polling firm on Friday.

President Obama won women by 12 percentage points, while Mitt Romney won men by 8. That’s a 20-point gender gap, edging out the 1984 election when Ronald Reagan defeated Democrat Walter Mondale in a landslide.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

no wonder Galt hates women. beyond the obvious reasons.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#877123 Mar 20, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, right - you're a stopped colon.
Made you an appointment with Roto Rooter. Deb should be there shortly.
And the hits just keeeeeep on comin'...
You misspelled Colonel again and your familiarity with plumbers is very telling about your home environment.

Your face is flushed today....and every day.
In fact, I just did just that after lunch this afternoon.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877124 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats could have voted "yes" and passed the bill?
Proud to see that Representative voted "no."
The House rejected a conservative budget Wednesday in a 104-132 vote, with 171 Democrats voting present.

Democrats voted present to force more Republicans to vote against the Republican Study Committee's (RSC) budget. Democrats hoped that by getting their members to vote present instead of against the budget, it might be approved by the House.

That would have allowed Democrats to train their campaign ads on the RSC budget, which would boost the Social Security age to 70 and cut Medicare benfits, including for people now 59 years old. The RSC blueprint would balance the budget in four years.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/2...

Lapeer, MI

#877125 Mar 20, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you always been an oddball?
Her mom used to pick up Free Sperm Samples at the local Dollar Store in Semenhole, Fl.

One took.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877126 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
My Representative, Darrell Issa.
Bah

Manchester, KY

#877127 Mar 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The gender gap in the 2012 presidential election was the largest since Gallup began tracking the metric in 1952, according to data released by the polling firm on Friday.&#8232;
President Obama won women by 12 percentage points, while Mitt Romney won men by 8. That’s a 20-point gender gap, edging out the 1984 election when Ronald Reagan defeated Democrat Walter Mondale in a landslide.
Stoopid men, they should all be on leashes, only allowed outside the doors to answer the intestinal calls of nature doncha know lol.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877128 Mar 20, 2013
RSC Budget Defeated, Ryan Budget Vote on Thursday

It was a canny attempt by Democrats to force the GOP to adopt the conservative proposal, which ultimately forced more Republicans to vote no than might have otherwise.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/343508/r...

force? so would they have to vote against it? because it would have made for great campaign ads for the democrats?

pretty much.

Lapeer, MI

#877129 Mar 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> He earned his merit the same as President Obama & everybody else that has achieved something in their lifetime. His opinion matters no more than yours or mines. The fact still remains there have been plenty black folks that have grinded their way out of poverty & made something of themselves, some even neurologist! Barack Obama still remains to be the only acknowledged black president! I've always been 1 to give credit where credit is due, which is why I give George W Bush no credit at all! Dr. Ben Carson is definitely credit worry, but you all take his words as long because it caters to your own ideology! Then you use that as some type of bargaining chip 2 black people with whom he doesn't represent witheth his thoughts! Then when we don't agree you use one against the other like the Willie Lynch letter. The date changed, but times are definitely the same!
Dr. Carson is infinitely more respectable than other blacks for making his mark in pursuing medicine and not dribbling a basketball or demeaning women on a rap stage and beating them up in hotel rooms.

Or becoming a poverty pimp Liberal.
DogWarden

Manchester, KY

#877130 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse, please show your identifying pet-ownership tags allowing you to roam leashless on the street. We need to ticket your owner for a rules violation!

Lapeer, MI

#877131 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it that Feinstein and Boxer, both Jewish wives of mega-millionaire bankers from ritzy Marin County, are the voice of Hispanic California?
Could it possibly be that they actually BUY voters using taxpayer money?

Horrors!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FineChiner

Manchester, KY

#877132 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
My Representative, Darrell Issa.
I had a melanite plaskit plate one time, had a pikture of some guy on it, snd some un tol me he were famus cause he liked to to shoot round erange balls at them round hoops up on posts. I think he name was smthingm like that lol.
SomeDemsays

Manchester, KY

#877133 Mar 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Carson is infinitely more respectable than other blacks for making his mark in pursuing medicine and not dribbling a basketball or demeaning women on a rap stage and beating them up in hotel rooms.
Or becoming a poverty pimp Liberal.
He a cheater that Dr Carson...cause all chatters are cheaters, and all chatting is cheating! You cannot like chatting-for shame on you!

(Goober show up with that marshmellow yet? I got plans for he and it when he do lol)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877134 Mar 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The gender gap in the 2012 presidential election was the largest since Gallup began tracking the metric in 1952, according to data released by the polling firm on Friday.&#8232;
Men vote with their brains, women with their....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877135 Mar 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The House rejected a conservative budget Wednesday in a 104-132 vote, with 171 Democrats voting present.
Democrats voted present to force more Republicans to vote against the Republican Study Committee's (RSC) budget. Democrats hoped that by getting their members to vote present instead of against the budget, it might be approved by the House.
That would have allowed Democrats to train their campaign ads on the RSC budget, which would boost the Social Security age to 70 and cut Medicare benfits, including for people now 59 years old. The RSC blueprint would balance the budget in four years.
Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/2...
Democrats still in campaign mode, refuse to govern.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#877136 Mar 20, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text> Rape became a political football, when the religiopolitical right discovered it would need to except pregnancy via rape from abortion restrictions, in order to maintain a very large segment of their base - namely women.(Doesn't really matter to a lot of otherwise so-called 'pro-life' folks, that a fetus is a fetus is a fetus, as long as the votes are secured.)
Discussions about this often quickly descend into whether or not some rapes are inherently more 'rapey' than other ones, what constitutes 'consent', the benefits of state-mandated instrumental rape, and whether or not it's rape if a famous, or politically connected, or wealthy, or athletic, or clergy person does it. Currently, in certain circles, the discussion extends to whether or not a woman can even GET pregnant via a 'real rape', but most folks try to stay away from that particular question.
In my view, any non-consensual aspect of sex, and any unwelcome intrusion involving any orifice, can be defined as rape. Did you ask before you did whatever you did to the person? Did the person specifically say "Yes, I want you to do that."? If not, DON'T DO THAT. Pretty simple, really, and tends to avoid confusion.
And of course it doesn't always involve a penis. Men get raped too.
When drugs, alcohol and sex are mixed together in mindless, random, unequal amounts, the result is your 'pretty simple' becoming dangerously complex.

'Pretty Simple' is for kids.

From there, we learn to grow up. At least some of us do.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#877137 Mar 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it possibly be that they actually BUY voters using taxpayer money?
Horrors!
I neva could imagine letting muh vote be bought!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877138 Mar 20, 2013
A member of Paul Ryan’s own party took to the op-ed pages of the New York Times on Tuesday to publish a blistering critique of the House GOP Budget chairman’s proposed budget for next year, saying it needs deeper cuts.

But as the Republican leadership vows to put Ryan’s budget to a vote in the House this week, Ryan is avoiding getting into a public back-and-forth with the conservative wing of the GOP over whether he’s cutting enough spending.

“I’m not going to comment on it,” Ryan told The Daily Caller at the Capitol on Tuesday, in response to a question about Georgia Republican Rep. Paul Broun’s op-ed.“I haven’t read it yet.”

In the op-ed, titled “Paul Ryan’s Ax Isn’t Sharp Enough,” Broun made clear he won’t vote Ryan’s budget, arguing that despite Ryan’s projections of balancing the budget in a decade, his spending plan “fails to seriously address runaway government spending.”

“The latest budget proposal by Representative Paul D. Ryan, called ‘The Path to Prosperity,’ is anything but,” Broun argued in the article.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/19/paul-ryan-a...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#877140 Mar 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, and the notion that if a person is passed out drunk that she becomes fair game is outrageous. The girl was underaged and drinking, as were all of them. Someone should have called her parents and told them to come pick up their daughter.
Hopefully this case will have been a wake up call to teenagers regarding drinking, sex, taking and posting photos of someone naked and being abused, this is never funny and that fact that they thought it was is testiment to the sickness that has become part of our society. Joy and laughter at the expense of someones misfortune and pain is sadistic.
This case should be discussed in all schools, by all coaches. Football players have that cocky attitude that they are above the rules. And, the coaches encourage and cover it up.
Speaking from experience, are we?

Live by the bottle, die by the bottle.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#877141 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Men vote with their brains, women with their....
brains-you moron.

(The ones that have some anyway!)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#877142 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much.
Don't tell NJ raider 1 the truth! You might hurt his feelings.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 185,978
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 30 min RACE 5,829
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min SpaceBlues 52,423
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 53 min CDC 51,890
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr scirocco 69,322
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,161
News Two Armed Robberies in 7 Days in Oak Forest 7 hr OF Mom 24
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]