Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#876977 Mar 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper signed landmark new gun laws on Wednesday expanding background checks on gun purchases and limiting the size of ammunition magazines, placing the traditionally firearm-friendly state among the handful to pass new restrictions in the wake of the shooting in Newtown, Conn.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/20/17...
"Newtown in recent years has issued about 130 gun permits annually. Police say the town received 79 permit applications in the three months since the Dec. 14 massacre, well over double the normal pace."
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876978 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
With your ground rules, the only safe course for a male is to never have sex outside marriage, and maybe not even then.
Perhaps carry a blank written contract, to be signed by the woman attesting that she is sober and consents' to be witnessed by three other sober women.
By the way, what about women "raping" men who have had too much to drink?
BTW, what about men raping a boy who's had to much to drink?

did he 'ask' for it?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#876979 Mar 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper signed landmark new gun laws on Wednesday expanding background checks on gun purchases and limiting the size of ammunition magazines, placing the traditionally firearm-friendly state among the handful to pass new restrictions in the wake of the shooting in Newtown, Conn.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/20/17...
Who cares? I don't live in Colorado. If they want to be unarmed at the mercy of thugs that's their business.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#876980 Mar 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprise that Enam will quote his g hero Rush Limbaugh.
No surprise that realDave is wrong again.
carol

Orlando, FL

#876981 Mar 20, 2013
I didn't see him do it but Uncle Bill managed to take his clothes off too somehow and he had what looked like a loaf of french bread sticking out of his stomach. Dad just kept on cleaning me up by rubbing his hand up and down between my legs and saying softly, "Who's daddy's dirty girl? Who's daddy's dirty little girl?" And, frankly, it started to feel pretty good so I found myself responding, "I am, I am!"...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#876982 Mar 20, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in Chico last year and was not allowed into a bar because i did not have ID. The bouncer told me local law required all bar patrons to carry a valid form of ID while inside. They were checking everyone, some for possession and others for age. we were able to find a bar that didn't care that i didn't have ID with me.
It's the same way in Virginia but not enforced. But, however, if a ABCC officer comes in and demands to see your ID you better be able to get your hands on it pretty quick.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#876984 Mar 20, 2013
carols minge wrote:
<quoted text>
Typing "next" has become rather a tic for you, hasn't it.
Must be a habit from yesteryear when, as a "sheep," you pulled that train from dusk to dawn -- so well, in fact, you got to "keep the job," and now are the proud owner of a home-built pizza oven.
'Scuse me, punkin, but just because you are a textbook example of multiple personality disorder, and schizo-affective episodes rule your daily life, that doesn't mean your lack of mental hygiene is indicated in me.

Maybe if you pick a personality and stick with it, your inner vision will clear.

What the hell - it's worth a shot...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876985 Mar 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Who cares? I don't live in Colorado. If they want to be unarmed at the mercy of thugs that's their business.
fear sure does make folks say crazy things.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#876986 Mar 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>McDonalds can't operate when the register is down you stupid fk. Nor can your bank or most any other modern store. The Mom and Pops can__out of a cash box__but they can't take debit or credit cards.
LMAO!!!.
carol

Orlando, FL

#876987 Mar 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
assertions?
Rep. Hal Rogers (R-Ky.), chairman of the House Appropriations Committee, is concerned about the draconian cuts of Rep. Paul Ryan's (R-Wisc.) proposed budget.
“It cuts too much spending, frankly, from the discretionary side of the budget," Rogers said during an interview with a local Kentucky station on Thursday, first flagged by ThinkProgress.
Rogers, who has served in Congress for over three decades, represents the second-poorest district in the country. As chairman of the House Appropriations Committee, he oversees the funding of federal agencies and programs.
"Most people don’t realize that we only appropriate one-third of federal spending … and we’ve cut that by $100 billion over the last two years,“ Rogers said. "That's unknown since World War II."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/15/hal-...
So what?

It'd be nice if a few democrats actually broke away from the herd and thought for themselves once in a while.

There's nothing wrong with being critical and trying to find the best solutions within one's own party.

Liberals haven't got that one down yet. It's been observed that when the first talking points come out on the liberal websites and news outlets, liberals simply repeat the same phrases and key words for the rest of the day.

Give me a party who can disagree on finding the best solutions in wanting to do what's best for the country any day.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876988 Mar 20, 2013
The Medicare proposals in the 2014 budget resolution developed by House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan (R-WI) are essentially the same as those in last year’s Ryan budget. Once again, Chairman Ryan proposes to replace Medicare’s guarantee of health coverage with a premium-support voucher and raise the age of eligibility for Medicare from 65 to 67. Together, these changes would shift substantial costs to Medicare beneficiaries and (with the simultaneous repeal of health reform) leave many 65- and 66-year-olds without any health coverage.

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm...
prez

AOL

#876989 Mar 20, 2013
Reps Rule

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#876990 Mar 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
fear sure does make folks say crazy things.
Fear? What you talkin''bout Willis?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#876991 Mar 20, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Asking for zip codes tells a store what people from a certain area are buying. great information for targeted advertising. no store has ever asked me for my phone number, and I've spent a lot of time in Lowes, home Depot and OSH the last few months.
It's a large country Eman and the states all have different laws regarding privacy and such.

In Florida, Lowes will ask for your phone number if you're not paying with a credit or Lowes preferred card explaining that it's for the purpose of returns. The cashier won't argue if you refuse however and will process your transaction.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#876992 Mar 20, 2013
Facebook User Account Frozen After Posting Chemtrail Photo

http://intellihub.com/2013/03/20/facebook-use...

----

Survivalist Faces Charges for Teaching in Self-Built School

Eustace Conway has lived in the wilderness of the Appalachian Mountains for 30 years, detached from modern society. Now, he wants to teach others his survival skills – but the state of North Carolina has slammed him with a series of violations...

http://intellihub.com/2013/03/20/survivalist-...

----

UPDATE: Germany Warns That Banks in Cyprus May Never Reopen

Germany's finance minister, Wolfgang Schaeuble said major Cypriot banks were "insolvent if there are no emergency funds,” according to a BBC report, meaning savers might lose all their money if no deal was reached...

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/03/eu-raids-...
carol

Orlando, FL

#876993 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
It means that one can take the shoeshine boy out of Moreno Valley, but he will still be a draft-dodging shine.
Sure seems so.

to-ken: Something serving as an indication, proof, or expression of something else.

It would seem democrats have the monopoly on tokens then. If dependent minorities are used as tools for votes...serving as an indication of something else.
carol

Orlando, FL

#876994 Mar 20, 2013
Anyways, I was so wet I thought I was bleeding down there and pretty soon dad had his whole hand up inside my little love muscle and was rocking it back and forth and I remember Uncle Bill came up by the head of the bed, took me by the hair and stuffed the big purple head of what I now know was his reproductive organ in my mouth and screamed when I bit down hard, I have always been an independent minded woman.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876995 Mar 20, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
It'd be nice if a few democrats actually broke away from the herd and thought for themselves once in a while.
There's nothing wrong with being critical and trying to find the best solutions within one's own party.
Liberals haven't got that one down yet. It's been observed that when the first talking points come out on the liberal websites and news outlets, liberals simply repeat the same phrases and key words for the rest of the day.
Give me a party who can disagree on finding the best solutions in wanting to do what's best for the country any day.
hypocrite FOXbot.

be very careful the next time you decide you need to hurry to your keyboard so you can hammer out the latest and greatest O'Reilly talking point.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#876996 Mar 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The Medicare proposals in the 2014 budget resolution developed by House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan (R-WI) are essentially the same as those in last year’s Ryan budget. Once again, Chairman Ryan proposes to replace Medicare’s guarantee of health coverage with a premium-support voucher and raise the age of eligibility for Medicare from 65 to 67. Together, these changes would shift substantial costs to Medicare beneficiaries and (with the simultaneous repeal of health reform) leave many 65- and 66-year-olds without any health coverage.
http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm...
You are being factually incorrect again! Why do you libtards always leave out the part that says anyone over 54 is not affected by the changes? I just had this same argument with another libtard on another thread. Factually incorrect? I should call it factually dishonest.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#876997 Mar 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's a large country Eman and the states all have different laws regarding privacy and such.
In Florida, Lowes will ask for your phone number if you're not paying with a credit or Lowes preferred card explaining that it's for the purpose of returns. The cashier won't argue if you refuse however and will process your transaction.
Funny considering this is what you said (and I replied to)

"Lowes asks for a phone number as part of their return policy"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 70,994
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr market indicators 98,836
How long to do this? 2 hr Jako Hondasaki 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Rogue Scholar 05 181,753
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 68,880
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:25 pm PST