Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,339)

Showing posts 806,761 - 806,780 of1,033,779
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>How is his sexuality in any way relevant to the topic, hatchetface?
How is your stupidity in any way relevant to this topic, you weirdo anomaly??
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
"nobama" goes the usual low route
Your boy Obama is the one on the down-low.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
When we were once sane and on the same page about protecting children from child rapists and repeat offenders, a mandatory sentence of 25 years would have been a no brainer.
The only 6 states left who still refuse to protect children now have a glaring spotlight on them.
Also, a few of the Obama media worshippers are starting to break from the pack. Let's hope more follow suit.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who advocates harsh treatment of child molesters is obviously homophobic.
We need to understand that some gender-confused and gender-defective members of society cannot control their urges.
Time to live and let live.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Reggie Love is always there.
And you'll always have your Queen Latifah wig,dress, and heels!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot imagine Galt's quiet satisfaction when a fool like Nucular/Demos/Tenzing is so wrong.
You're busted Galt, not that we had any doubt about you
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Sonic, your NY Times article was actually impressive researching.

However, the difference between Bush's meeting with conservative talking heads and Obama's meeting with progressive mouthpieces is a very important one.

The media is already on Obama's side.

Bush's meeting was to re-energize conservatives in the face of the liberal media's continuous and relentless onslaught of biased reporting.

Also, Obama met with bigwigs from the NY Times 4 times before even taking the oath of office and even before sitting down with his own team and has had several of these meetings just in the past four years.

Bush met once with conservatives in the middle of his second term.

It's very important to remember Obama already has the mainstream media eating out of the palm of his hand. He doesn't need all these secretive meetings to tell them to scream any louder.

That's a very big difference in my opinion.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously haven't been reading Carol's messages.
She's a genteel southern racist, but a racist nonertheless.
It's painfully obvious, I'm shocked you'd say such a thing.
"I was shocked one Sunday when hubby and I went for a drive through a black neighborhood and saw so many shiny, nice new cars"

That's a classic!

and this one:

"When I was a teacher, I was shocked to see the minority students wearing designer clothes and sneakers"

and:

"It's payback time, he's out to get whitey"

then in the next post she'd say that her hubbys best friend is black and her daughters best friend is gay!!! Her best friend is O'Reilly!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
She said 'white official'. That's not a typo, it's a Freudian slip.
But you're too big a nitwit to figure that out.
Or, you understood her perfectly, and are providing her cover.
Are you drunk?? You'd have to be to spend your life on Topix, as do you. Or perhaps you're just really stupid..........
White House deputy press secretary Josh Earnest confirmed the meeting took place. It wasn't listed on Obama's schedule.

Must I always repeat myself?
yawks minge

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, "amidst" would have been a better choice of words.
But since we're spouting off opinions and not writing presidential speeches, I just picked a word to get my point across.
Actually, it was first going to read Dr. Carson "is a breath of fresh air IN ALL the pollution" but changed my mind at the last minute.
You would have approved of that, right?
Debil's making a fool of y'all again. Will you dopey democrats every learn? Apparently. It's all Lombard Street to a chocolate orange ...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans have renewed hope now that the sequester is restraining spending growth without increasing taxes.
Republicans hope that the House continues to resist any attempt by Obama to increase taxes.
We also note that gun control legislation is dead in the water despite the Obama tearjerker campaign.
You're an idiot; and speaking of tearjerkers; your boy boehner is the drunken smoker who can't stop bawling his brains out and never got a rating above 25%. Bunch of damn fools.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Sonic, your NY Times article was actually impressive researching.
However, the difference between Bush's meeting with conservative talking heads and Obama's meeting with progressive mouthpieces is a very important one.
The media is already on Obama's side.
Bush's meeting was to re-energize conservatives in the face of the liberal media's continuous and relentless onslaught of biased reporting.
Also, Obama met with bigwigs from the NY Times 4 times before even taking the oath of office and even before sitting down with his own team and has had several of these meetings just in the past four years.
Bush met once with conservatives in the middle of his second term.
It's very important to remember Obama already has the mainstream media eating out of the palm of his hand. He doesn't need all these secretive meetings to tell them to scream any louder.
That's a very big difference in my opinion.
Who cares?
O'Reilly?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously haven't been reading Carol's messages.
She's a genteel southern racist, but a racist nonertheless.
It's painfully obvious, I'm shocked you'd say such a thing.
I'm a Californian by birth.

And in every single one of my posts on this issue, it's crystal clear I want MORE blacks to come back to the republican party.

Are you really this totally off your rocker?
carol

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Sorry people, I was going to try to confuse the democrats by turning the tables on these FORUM RUINERS, but I kind outsmarted myself again. The above is MINE, all mine. I'm not too sure I like that yawkie person -- haven't made up my mind yet, and as a real American Woman, it's my prerogative, after all ...
carol

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>

Well, DUH!!!
carol

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

I was just asked to "join the community" as "yawk's minge." Go figger ...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
White House deputy press secretary Josh Earnest confirmed the meeting took place. It wasn't listed on Obama's schedule.
What do you suppose they talked about? Getting whitey? LOL
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, mandatory sentences that leave no discretion to the judge are generally "no-brainers" in the negative sense. One can have strict punishment of homosexual pedophiles without dismissing all rational thought.
Sex offender laws vary by state and Jessica Lunsford wasn't raped and then buried alive by a homosexual you stupid bastardo, Couhey was a career burglar who had also been arrested for indecent exposure. He was also batshyt crazy and staying in a trailer with friends/family in violation of the terms of his probation.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who advocates harsh treatment of child molesters is obviously homophobic.
We need to understand that some gender-confused and gender-defective members of society cannot control their urges.
Time to live and let live.
Mocking you, fool, and you took the bait.

But there is a kernel of truth present. After all, homosexuals are what they are, defective units.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot; and speaking of tearjerkers; your boy boehner is the drunken smoker who can't stop bawling his brains out and never got a rating above 25%. Bunch of damn fools.
As long as Boehner stops Obama's confiscatory taxes dead in the tracks, he can drink, smoke, and cry all he wants.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Californian by birth.
And in every single one of my posts on this issue, it's crystal clear I want MORE blacks to come back to the republican party.
Are you really this totally off your rocker?
You spent your formative years in Central Florida and you need to reconsider the "every single one of my posts" idiocy.

Lately most of your posts have been about the ACA.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 806,761 - 806,780 of1,033,779
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 min RACE 4,023
Amy 4-17 7 min RACE 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Linktv org 167,417
Abby 4-17 15 min RACE 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,994
World War O 43 min Washington Blog 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min Brian_G 42,940
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 96,017
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance