Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
806,741 - 806,760 of 1,102,069 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

#876739 Mar 19, 2013
Sayyyyyyyy.. this is way cooollll... I think it's cooooool that there's some Americoons...
carol

Orlando, FL

#876740 Mar 19, 2013
K. Um, watyou clowns sayin'...?
carol

Orlando, FL

#876742 Mar 19, 2013
Dr. Ben Carson: "If someone wanted to ruin the United States, they would create division among the people, encourage a culture of ridicule for basic morality and the principles that made and sustained the country, undermine the financial stability of the nation, and weaken and destroy the military. It appears coincidentally that those are the very things that are happening right now."

...liberals reacted by calling Dr. Carson a "republican token".

In other words, persons of color who think for themselves are "tokens".

All other persons of color who aren't required to think for themselves are liberals.

I see.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#876743 Mar 19, 2013
i AM SOOOOO STONED.....
carol

Orlando, FL

#876746 Mar 19, 2013
How ironic, you want Mickey and there you are with Goofy.
carol

Orlando, FL

#876747 Mar 19, 2013
C'mon, carol... jus' say it... g'head....
carol

Orlando, FL

#876748 Mar 19, 2013
A former agent blasted President Obama on Neil Cavuto for blaming the Secret Service for the decision to shut down White House tours calling it “an act of political cowardice”.

Dan Bongino said,“To say that this was the Secret Service and that they somehow injected themselves into a political decision — well, do they get to tell the president to stop taking vacations and to stop going golfing as well? This doesn’t even pass the smell test.”

It not only doesn't pass the smell test, this president's lack of leadership and blame game stinks to high heaven.

America better wake up.

Night.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#876749 Mar 19, 2013
You're the weak one carol, I mean to have your ass. I don't make mistakes, sweetie, your ass is mine.
carol

Orlando, FL

#876750 Mar 19, 2013
carol wrote:
A former agent blasted President Obama on Neil Cavuto for blaming the Secret Service for the decision to shut down White House tours calling it “an act of political cowardice”.
Dan Bongino said,“To say that this was the Secret Service and that they somehow injected themselves into a political decision — well, do they get to tell the president to stop taking vacations and to stop going golfing as well? This doesn’t even pass the smell test.”
It not only doesn't pass the smell test, this president's lack of leadership and blame game stinks to high heaven.
America better wake up.
Night.
Bye bye, honey. No one will think you're a coward because you give up now. Say it... g'head... do it you dumb bitch...
NJ raider 1

Elizabeth, NJ

#876751 Mar 19, 2013
carol wrote:
Dr. Ben Carson: "If someone wanted to ruin the United States, they would create division among the people, encourage a culture of ridicule for basic morality and the principles that made and sustained the country, undermine the financial stability of the nation, and weaken and destroy the military. It appears coincidentally that those are the very things that are happening right now."
...liberals reacted by calling Dr. Carson a "republican token".
In other words, persons of color who think for themselves are "tokens".
All other persons of color who aren't required to think for themselves are liberals.
I see.
Then are a liberal because you sound exactly like the rest of these assholes! He's a token because his ideology on life changes along with the comma's on his bank statement. It seems that he's a token in the republican eyes as well because you seem to be the only ones that take words of an MD over a president. Just because he climbed to the heights of his profession mean he now has what it takes to be prudent or he would've ran& lost like McCain & Romney! If that's the case Hulk Hogan should run in 2016, our maybe Ali! I must ask you like I ask the rest of you retards. Do you listen when you talk or do you just open your chops & let the words start flowing?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#876752 Mar 19, 2013
So which one of you right-wing clowns wants to play with me next?
carol

Orlando, FL

#876753 Mar 19, 2013
C'mon, kids, just say it and I'll be gone...
carol

Orlando, FL

#876754 Mar 19, 2013
I'm goin' outside and burn the rest of this joint. When I get back, you better all be gone.
carol

Orlando, FL

#876755 Mar 19, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Then are a liberal because you sound exactly like the rest of these assholes! He's a token because his ideology on life changes along with the comma's on his bank statement. It seems that he's a token in the republican eyes as well because you seem to be the only ones that take words of an MD over a president. Just because he climbed to the heights of his profession mean he now has what it takes to be prudent or he would've ran& lost like McCain & Romney! If that's the case Hulk Hogan should run in 2016, our maybe Ali! I must ask you like I ask the rest of you retards. Do you listen when you talk or do you just open your chops & let the words start flowing?
He didn't become a world renowned neurosurgeon by following a herd mentality. Neither was he handed his skills on a silver platter.

He worked hard and overcame obstacles and achieved his goals. If that makes him a token in the eyes of liberals, it's because he doesn't make sense to people who find those attributes alien.

What makes you think intelligent and forward-thinking people are qualified to lead?

How many commas did Obama have in his bank statement after writing a few books about himself? What qualified him to be the president?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#876756 Mar 19, 2013
"If someone wanted to ruin the United States, they would create division among the people, encourage a culture of ridicule for basic morality and the principles that made and sustained the country, undermine the financial stability of the nation, and weaken and destroy the military. It appears coincidentally that those are the very things that are happening right now."
~Dr. Benjamin Carson

America better wake up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#876757 Mar 19, 2013
"Honey? Honey? it's nearly 2 am, time to get up, sweetie..." Right carol?
carol

Orlando, FL

#876758 Mar 19, 2013
correction...what makes you think intelligent and forward-thinking people AREN'T qualified to lead?

But it's late. Night NJ Raider...and pretend carol.
Navy Corpseman

United States

#876760 Mar 19, 2013
carol wrote:
So which one of you right-wing clowns wants to play with me next?
How did you get your Obama Super Cellphone so fast?

When I fainted in the front row during Obama's valedictorian speech about ACORN,Obamacare tax,I was beside myself!(Obama}"Can we get some water over here?""We need some water and an ambulance!"Then,Obama gazed into my eyes and I felt something tingling down my leg!

I knew what Utopia meant.

This lady was in front of me showing me her Obama Super Cell!

NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

#876761 Mar 19, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't become a world renowned neurosurgeon by following a herd mentality. Neither was he handed his skills on a silver platter.
He worked hard and overcame obstacles and achieved his goals. If that makes him a token in the eyes of liberals, it's because he doesn't make sense to people who find those attributes alien.
What makes you think intelligent and forward-thinking people are qualified to lead?
How many commas did Obama have in his bank statement after writing a few books about himself? What qualified him to be the president?
And I guess President Obama was handed his accomplishments? So you're one of them. You believe he & his fascist friends covertly scammed their way into power on a mission to destroy America! Ben Carson should acknowledged for his accomplishments , but in no way does that qualify him to perform the roles of the president & only an Asshole like you & your kind would think so. If he's so qualified, why doesn't he run next election as the republican token boy ? He can be your Herman Cain of 2016! He just like you have no idea what it takes to run this country with 1/3 of our legislative body in a majority & against your every move. It seems you along with Dr Carson got your butts & mouths mixed up again. Learning the bones in the body, identifying & diagnosing diseases & illnesses, & making a chart & telling colleagues which floor they'll be working on or performing surgery has shit to do with law. The sooner you all remember that the worse off we'll be. You'll never shut up then after finally saying something intelligent!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#876762 Mar 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> And I guess President Obama was handed his accomplishments? So you're one of them. You believe he & his fascist friends covertly scammed their way into power on a mission to destroy America! Ben Carson should acknowledged for his accomplishments , but in no way does that qualify him to perform the roles of the president & only an Asshole like you & your kind would think so. If he's so qualified, why doesn't he run next election as the republican token boy ? He can be your Herman Cain of 2016! He just like you have no idea what it takes to run this country with 1/3 of our legislative body in a majority & against your every move. It seems you along with Dr Carson got your butts & mouths mixed up again. Learning the bones in the body, identifying & diagnosing diseases & illnesses, & making a chart & telling colleagues which floor they'll be working on or performing surgery has shit to do with law. The sooner you all remember that the worse off we'll be. You'll never shut up then after finally saying something intelligent!
Today I'm no longer sad when I see the dereliction among you NJ raider; instead I marvel your urban preserves, projects, ghettos the face of 100+years of failure, your own disuse and neglect, and try to understand, but respectably decline to act or be a boy like you...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sin City is in the Streets of Chicago. Where i... 2 hr Culture Auditor 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr well 49,521
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 177,549
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr gcaveman1 46,390
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 69,109
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr andet1987 4,669
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••