Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#876928 Mar 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> In West Virginia, by state law, all stores selling alcohol (with the exception of one store mom and pop outlets) must enter the birth date of all people buying alcohol. They don't scan the license yet but there is no getting around the law. Once in a hurry I left my ID in the truck. Trying to save time I just told the clerk my birth date. She pointed over her shoulder at the camera and said if she sold me beer without physically having my ID in her hand she would be fired before I got out the door.
I have been saying for a while the world is about to change forever. Most have no clue what is coming.
It has nothing to do with state law. It's store policy dictated by the insurers.

If it was a state law the mom and pops stores wouldn't be exempted.

Seems like we went through this once with video cams in stores that sell lotto tickets.

Customer tracking has been going on for years normally through store credit cards, Lowes. Home Depot, even grocery chains track customers for customized advertising and offers.

The world changed a long time ago thanks to Equifax, Trans Union etc. You weren't paying attention it seems.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876929 Mar 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It has nothing to do with state law. It's store policy dictated by the insurers.
Seems like we went through this once with video cams in stores that sell lotto tickets.
Customer tracking has been going on for years normally through store credit cards, Lowes. Home Depot, even grocery chains track customers for customized advertising and offers.
The world changed a long time ago thanks to Equifax, Trans Union etc. You weren't paying attention it seems.
Ever go through a checkout at a big-box store and have the clerk ask for your ZIP code, even if paying cash?

And why do you have such an arrogant, condescending attitude? Come with the turf after ripping folks off on used cars for a living?
HOPE-WOW-COC-TRU TH-HEMLOC

Bronx, NY

#876931 Mar 20, 2013
“If anyone can get away with making Israeli fantasies of regional domination come true, it is Obama.” He’s got more faces than a Hindu god, and smoother moves than the NBA. “He killed Gaddafi, he is destroying Syria, and he is sending troops to occupy the African continent.” If only he was on our side

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#876932 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Rape" is forcible sexual intercourse.
The rest of the actions now classified as "rape" are forms of sexual assault.
"Date rape" is the worst, a he-said, she-said dispute that is very difficult to resolve.
Every incident has at least two perspectives.
I suppose the difficulty involved in the 'resolution' of 'not-so-real-rape' thus obviates the necessity to ignore it, and only prosecute if the victim is covered in contusions, and semen is present for DNA testing.

PLEASE don't pretend this isn't what you advocate, or that you've ever had a sexual encounter you didn't specifically encourage. I'm betting you wouldn't even know rape if you were the perpetrator, and that's the biggest part of the problem.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#876933 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly practice when the person if obviously of legal age.
Do they ask 80-year olds to show proof in a bar?
What if a person has no ID, like all those Obama voters?
Not bars, stores. Yes. My dad was paying for the food last year and because I had a twelve pack in there he had to show his ID. He is 91. There are no exceptions. Before you all start he wanted to buy and you don't argue with my dad.

Bronx, NY

#876935 Mar 20, 2013
Kahdaffi kept alquida in check the globalists didn't want stability in the region;The Sahel region of northern Africa was among the first to be militarized under U.S.“war on terror” doctrine. It is now described as “an arc of instability said to run 4,000 miles from Somalia through the Sahel to the central Sahara.” The U.S. created the conditions that will “likely constitute a key argument to justify the amplification of AFRICOM’s budget.”

Bronx, NY

#876937 Mar 20, 2013
Ten Years After Invasion, Most Americans Remain Terrifyingly Insane

“You have a majority of Americans believing that Iraqis benefited from this war, while the United States suffered,” said David Swanson, publisher of the influential website War Is A Crime.“A plurality of Americans believe Iraqis are grateful for the invasion,” which killed 1.4 million and maimed, sickened or displaced many millions more, said Swanson

Bronx, NY

#876939 Mar 20, 2013
In desperation to halt the slide into “non-empire” status, the U.S. makes every government on Earth a potential target for “humanitarian” military intervention. The imposition of chaos is Washington’s default foreign policy as an alternative to “the Chinese handwriting on the wall.”

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#876941 Mar 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It has nothing to do with state law. It's store policy dictated by the insurers.
Mom and Pop stores were exempt because of the expense. A lot of them still use the old time cash registers that have no where to enter a birth date. Just like bars are exempt unless they are a chain.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876942 Mar 20, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows if Dr. Carson will be a tough nut for the liberals to crack this time.
Who knows if he will run for anything.
What didn't you understand?
that 'who knows' is the premise of most conservative assertions about the 'liberal menace'.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#876943 Mar 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Don't use credit cards nor store cards. Pay cash.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#876944 Mar 20, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You were bred that way. No one wanted skinny slaves. Thank the whites you hate so much.
Maybe, but you were inbred that way. Years & years of inbreeding dumbed down the already dumb! The end result is you a piece of shit! You really should read up on General Monk Monk ( noble Drew Ali) then tell me who bred who. Your acknowledgment of our dominance is correct, but your assertion as to how we got that way is all wrong. We were created the dominate chosen ones. You were grafted. I can't deny slavery happened, but the truth is they paid quadruple for black slaves vs white slaves because we were physically dominate from the beginning! This is why they did not want blacks participating in sports! We all see the end result. Plenty of stories of how life on earth was created & none of them involve the whiteman until historic religions started talking about the devil. Ironic to say the least!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#876945 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever go through a checkout at a big-box store and have the clerk ask for your ZIP code, even if paying cash?
And why do you have such an arrogant, condescending attitude? Come with the turf after ripping folks off on used cars for a living?
Hah, you're a trip. Lowes asks for a phone number as part of their return policy__but they won't argue if the customer fusses about privacy.

I spend a fair amount of money at Lowes and Ace and always use my cards because both occasionally send worthwhile discount cards. Home Depot does as well there are none convenient to me.

Flack believes that McDonalds has coded keys on it's cash registers because it's employees can't count___case closed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876946 Mar 20, 2013
carols minge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you're enjoying your few remaining years in Galt's Gulch:
http://www.aqmd.gov/complain/saltonseaodor.ht...
Likely stinks much worse than I do ...
Nowhere near here.

Prevailing winds in other direction, anyway.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876947 Mar 20, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Only liberals have the delusion of "payback", ala mafia style.
Debating the issues would be a nice change. Disagreeing on the issues would be a nice change. Pointing out the flaws in the oppositions's policies would be a nice change.
This isn't "payback" as obviously this is what you are accusing republicans of having done.
But liberals can't do any of those things. They would risk revealing their dismal policies, their true identity and agenda and lose votes.
you castigate Obama at every turn with very little in the way of a realistic view of his actions.

so how did you like the Daily Caller interview of Carson? because the things he said that you faux conservatives won't like are the very things that would get him into the WH. and in the process, he did a very good job of pointing out others' flaws, and not just Obama's.

he'll never get near the WH because of it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876948 Mar 20, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose the difficulty involved in the 'resolution' of 'not-so-real-rape' thus obviates the necessity to ignore it, and only prosecute if the victim is covered in contusions, and semen is present for DNA testing.
PLEASE don't pretend this isn't what you advocate, or that you've ever had a sexual encounter you didn't specifically encourage. I'm betting you wouldn't even know rape if you were the perpetrator, and that's the biggest part of the problem.
Any man who says he never had some form of sexual encounter with a woman who had a few too many is lying.

Why do you think bars and nightclubs exist?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876949 Mar 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Not bars, stores. Yes. My dad was paying for the food last year and because I had a twelve pack in there he had to show his ID. He is 91. There are no exceptions. Before you all start he wanted to buy and you don't argue with my dad.
Silly law.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876950 Mar 20, 2013
carols minge wrote:
Contrary to common belief, motorcycle gang members are notoriously hyper-conservative, in spite of their rather catholic sexual habits -- or perhaps BECAUSE of them ...
More likely because they are individualists and don't like anybody, particularly the government, telling them how to lead their lives.

Nobody likes the Obama/Bloomerberg nanny state, but many are hooked on the welfare, like crack addicts.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#876951 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
All professional and college sports need affirmative action programs to level the playing field to give whites equal opportunity.
Now that's one thing we agree on. That's crazy, you just compared the physical dominance of blacks to oppression! Real, but not so much!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#876952 Mar 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, you're a trip. Lowes asks for a phone number as part of their return policy__but they won't argue if the customer fusses about privacy.
I spend a fair amount of money at Lowes and Ace and always use my cards because both occasionally send worthwhile discount cards. Home Depot does as well there are none convenient to me.
Flack believes that McDonalds has coded keys on it's cash registers because it's employees can't count___case closed.
Ever see them try to give change when the register is down? They can't count. Nor add or subtract. Forget about multiply and divide. Take the calculator away and most are a bunch of idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min J RULES 71,042
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min Cowobunga 51,254
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Brian_G 49,220
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Uzi 68,883
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Guru 181,833
New Beach Boys song. 12 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 12 hr _Zoey_ 363
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH