Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,337)

Showing posts 806,721 - 806,740 of1,033,329
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
After Carter came Reagan to the rescue!
History repeats itself!
so he'll raise taxes 11 times?

cool. i'm in.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to be the one to break it to you, but it's all in your head.
You've been satisfactorily brainwashed by the Obama media mind control team.
What's it like living in complete and total denial?
Do you even realize that yours is an entirely alternate reality?
Try the truth for a change.

media unhappy with lack of Obama access:
http://pardonthepundit.com/default.aspx...

Liberal mainstream media unhappy with Obama's performance

http://storify.com/NewsNinja2012/liberal-main...

White House Press Corps Bristles As Obama Limits Access

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/white-house-...

Once again, you're a total idiotbox.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
History repeats itself!
What, to quadruple the national debt and raise taxes?
Another fact challenged rightwing hack.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
History repeats itself!
Yes it does! Only in reverse.
After Bush disaster came Obama to the rescue!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Palin Says Conservatives Need Fresh Rhetoric In Familiar Sounding Speech

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
Did anyone see Diane Feinstein deliver a super smackdown to that punk Tes Cruz?
No I saw her get talked to like the spoiled brat that she acts like. She finally answered his question and you could tell it tasted bad. But he proved his point.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
reality check:
GOProud leader at CPAC: I'm embarrassed to be a Republican
http://newslanc.com/2013/03/16/goproud-leader...
Nasty racial slurs at CPAC : Slavery was good for Blacks:
http://americablog.com/2013/03/cpac-minority-...
http://themoderatevoice.com/178870/cpac-gop-b...
Get back to us on how that outreach is working out for your intolerant and bigoted Party.
Now here's the rest of the story which you won't hear from any of your liberal propagandists.

K. Carl Smith, founder and President of Frederick Douglas Republicans, who held the session on minority outreach said this afterwards:

One of the black Republicans approached by Terry said in a statement that, despite Terry's "racially insensitive remarks...I further explained to him the Frederick Douglass Republican message, which he embraced, bought a book, and we left as friends."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57574709/...

(CBS is becoming the rebel in the liberal media crowd.)

It was also reported K. Karl Smith elaborted even further:

"At the book signing after the session Scott Terry shared with me that he supported a type of Booker T. Washington Republican. We shared with him that Booker T was greatly influenced by Frederick Douglas. So much so that he wrote a biography about Frederick Douglas. Then Scott Terry responded by saying,‘I didn’t know that. I could get into Frederick Douglas.’ And then he bought our book and I shook his hand and said thank you. So he left informed and inspired.”

So one young man learned something very important and walked away with a different perspective.

But I noticed the liberal media had nothing to say - not one single word - about the NAACP calling every single person in the Tea Party a racist.

Maybe your brainwashers just made sure you believed them.

Later.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bush's meeting was to re-energize conservatives in the face of the liberal media's continuous and relentless onslaught of biased reporting."
As Talk Radio Wavers, Bush Moves to Firm Up Support
The meeting, which was not announced on the president’s public schedule, was part of an intensive Republican Party campaign to reclaim and re-energize a crucial army of supporters that is not as likely to walk in lockstep with the White House as it has in the past.
Conservative radio hosts are breaking with the Republican leadership in ways not seen in at least a decade, and certainly not since Rush Limbaugh’s forceful advocacy of the party in 1994 spawned a new generation of stars, said Michael Harrison, publisher of the industry’s lead trade publication, Talkers.
Disgruntlement can now be found not only among the more flamboyant radio voices, like Michael Savage, who raged against Mr. Bush’s proposals on immigration and other issues, but also among more mainstream hosts, like Laura Ingraham, who told her listeners in the wake of the scandal involving former Representative Mark Foley and under-age Congressional pages,“You have to ask yourself, the people who are in positions of power now in the Republican Party, are they able to credibly articulate the conservative agenda to the American people — to rally the base, to rally the country?”
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/17/us/politics... ;
you're really not very good at this.
Bingo__Lew Dobbs rode "illegal immigrant" ratings into the stratosphere and on CNN. And of course O'Reilly vs Geraldo__who can forget that April 2007 brawl. Tom Tancredo__the list goes on and on and on and long before anyone had ever heard of Oback Obamy.

Carol and her spewcrew just doesn't get that what we're hearing today is the same puke we heard during BushCo and the part of Clinton that had wide internet activity.

"Get US out of NATO"
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so he'll raise taxes 11 times?
cool. i'm in.
And invent the EITC which he later called the centerpiece of his Presidency.

Oh and that amnesty thingy too.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What special Constitutional rights apply to homosexuals any different than those that apply to heterosexuals?
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness ring any bells?

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When you poofballs demand special privileges you need to be challenged, Uncle Poodle.
Reserving the state of marriage to heterosexual adults, as opposed to extending it to all adults, is an example of special privilege.

Reserving the right to manage one's own reproductive capacity and function, for only one gender, is an example of special privilege.

Reserving the right to pursue happiness, for those who can claim 'majority' rather than 'minority' status, is an example of special privilege.

Try again?

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>How is his sexuality in any way relevant to the topic, hatchetface?
I believe 'gay' was included in the list of attributes which 'Galt' thinks disqualifies one from being considered an equal citizen of the US....Tiny Mutation.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe 'gay' was included in the list of attributes which 'Galt' thinks disqualifies one from being considered an equal citizen of the US....Tiny Mutation.
Haha!

Words of wisdom from a shovel head.

Baawwwaaahhhh!!!

Must be an Obama voter, for sure!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Topix and Mary Noble said it so it must be true.

The Iraq war cost $2.2 Trillion and 190,000 lives and before it's all over it could cost the over $6 Trillion.

Who is this Mary Noble person? Her pieces also appear on other aggregates at a very impressive rate.
treggeg

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch...
Lame Obama,,,he wont last
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

While I appreciate the positive judgeits just for ( My ) Screen Name recognition ...

This was the last post I wrote last night ( Below )

All others written in My Screen Name, were from my FAKE new yawk who also wrote many in carol's name as well, that also received positive judgeits.
While YOU allowed the real carol's posts to receive negative judgeits.

If this thread does not start to discern accurately, I am going to tear IT apart.

You won't need to "worry" about the FAKE new yawk.

I state this because I've studied "the judgeit pattern" ... Conservatives are doing the judging.

Get it right or I am going to start outing ALL of your socks.

I will pitch this mutha' straight down the strike zone.

PS Posts written to Chicagoan By Birth, Eed and carol IN MY SCREEN NAME that were very incendiary, I DID NOT WRITE. So, why in ALL of your brilliance would YOU insult those posters by judging THOSE posts as Brilliant, Interesting and Agree? And DO NOT come back with the lame ass reply that it was liberals who judged these posts.

The judgeit pattern speaks for itself and belies that claim.

And YOU are playing right into the FAKE new yawk's strategy of Divide and Conquer ... And looks to me as if FAKE is winning, making a fool out of you, BUT you are helping. Because those offensive posts were meant to silence Conservative posters.
And cause dissension, confusion and chaos.

Now, once again, I will contact Topix to straighten out the NO ISP problem.
Until then ... I believe an apology to carol, Eed and Chicagoan By Birth is owed for your show of stupidity via positive judgeits on posts that insulted them. I also take into account that some of the posts written by the FAKE new yawk were more difficult to discern.

MY LAST POST LAST NIGHT:
Buona Serra Thread ...:)

Any posts after this one wont be written by me.
My faithful fan imposter may strike again.

I really don't need nor want any more groupies, fans, admirers and adorers.*O, Pieta Me! LOL!

Have A Good Night All!

~ new yawk owt ...:)

*Italian Slang: The Satirical "O, Woe is Me".
< Hand Femininely Placed On Forhead, On Fainting Couch With Theatrical Flair > !
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

The racism against Irish and Italians ...
Hatred for Chinese Children ...( I have Chinese Nieces )!
Slanty-Eyed Kids ...

And the Evil Eye Mozzarella comment was the dead give away.

This post should have been "easily" discerned.
FAKE new yawk wrote:
Guns are as much a part of the fabric of America as bootleg liquor and prostitution. Frankly, so much family money came from hooking thirteen year old girls to the Irish and Italians I really don't see the need for stiffer (did I say that?) sentences.
In any event we're going to need guns to deal with all the Chinese girls that've been adopted by childless couples across America. What? You're going to bounce somebody's slanty-eyed kid on your lap at Thanksgiving? I'd die first.
Hey, I got some real good Mozzarella I need to unload, it's never seen the evil eye at any time in the process.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

URGENT ALERT - The Enemy Within!!!

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/03/...

----

All Wars Are BANKERS’ Wars

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
proud2bwhite

Mount Pleasant, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does! Only in reverse.
After Bush disaster came Obama to the rescue!
if you're considering more debt,more taxes,more people living in poverty,more unemployment ,more people on welfare,presidential treason and the disreguard for the constitution as a rescue , well then , in your own demented mind , you are correct.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

This post was less discernible.

Playing the Conservative.

Playing? You decide.

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The effete New York media has convinced the Democrats that gun confiscation is a popular issue.
Big mistake.

FAKE new yawk wrote:
No, actually, it's great. We're never going to give up our guns so we'll just collect the little ones the liberals still have.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 806,721 - 806,740 of1,033,329
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]