Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877101 Mar 20, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Your best efforts seem to be falling short lately.
Really?

You think the unwashed poor, the Obama mob, have any power compared to Goldman Sachs, the man behind the Obama curtain?
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#877102 Mar 20, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Yes but the unpaid Chinese prison labor is so much better.
Lamb of God
You are seated at the right hand of the Father.
Have mercy on us.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877103 Mar 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Unreal, I suppose they'd love for the Presidents daughters to walk around the streets of DC with the dog. These people are so stupid.
The Obama munchkins can walk the dog inside the White House gates...as long as they pick up the poop.

After all, they really aren't royalty, despite the best efforts of Queen Moochelle.

Besides, what do they have to fear in Washington, a black city with the toughest gun control laws in the country?
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#877104 Mar 20, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> call it what it is .. a mental disorder.
All you need is Love. Love.
Love is all you need.
John Paul

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#877105 Mar 20, 2013
Just a minute wrote:
<quoted text>
When did rape become anything other than a sexual assault? Now rape is becoming a political issue as well? Anyone assinine enough to try and change what rape is to suit their own agenda isn't worth talking to. Rape is and will always be a sexual assault. It doesn't always have to involve a penis. Don't waste your breath. Did you know that eating Hostess twinkies has now become a political statement? I wonder if the children who love them know that?
I agree that rape has become a political codeword for something beside sexual assault. Scenario: a group of teens attend a party where, of course, everyone is expected to get drunk, high and stupid.

As the evening progresses, that is precisely what happens; everyone is f*cked up. A pretty little thing with her sex organs hanging out all over begins to play up to the dumb bulls in the room and her pants quickly come off.....

In the morning, two dumb guys are dragged into jail for rape. The preety young thing claims that she didn't know what she was doing. The Guys? Of course guys always know what they're doing - even when they're plastered drunk! Later that month, they are sentenced to serve time in jail until they turn 21 for "rape". Her parents claim at a press conference that their little baby girl is not a slut and would never think of doing the 7th Fleet for fun.

Life is grossly unfair.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877106 Mar 20, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> what we want is for obama to pay for the care of his own pets out of his own pocket .
Good point. Obama can hire a dog walker, but don't try to deduct it as a business expense.

Do the taxpayers buy the dog food and pay the vet bills?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#877107 Mar 20, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, come on. Did you REALLY think the Senate would ever even consider a gun bill? These guys want to get re-elected.
They're going after bullets, instead.
Is it just coincidental that after Feinstein's face kept showing up on media screens around the country that gun and ammunition sales shot(!) through the roof?

They should've used Kate Upton or even Monica Lewinsky instead as the poster child for gun control. Gun sales would've at least remained the same and sex toy sales would've gone up.

I think it was Jesus who said that "Stupid people will always be amongst you". Jesus could be depressing at times.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#877108 Mar 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Just another to show just how far his mentality stretches! If you call a paragraph a lot of effort, I'd ate to see what it takes to wipe your ass! Again, you don't have to agree, but the truth is the truth & to deny the truth is to lie to ones self, Small brain!
One man's truth is another man's lie, brotha.

And I ain't lyin'...

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#877109 Mar 20, 2013
carols minge wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, honey, you really struck a "nerue," there.
It's nothing to be ashamed of not to get it, snuggle-bunny. But it does enhance the amusement factor for me...

Danke shoen!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877110 Mar 20, 2013
White House Culture

Iím out that H-town
Coming, coming down
Iím coming down dripping candy on the ground
H, H-town, town, Iím coming down
Coming down dripping candy on the ground

I know when you were little girls
You dreamt of being in my world
Donít forget it , donít forget it
Respect that, bow down bitches
I took some time to live my life
But donít think Iím just his little wife
Donít get it twisted, get it twisted
This my shit, bow down bitches

Bow down bitches, bow bow down bitches
Bow down bitches, bow bow down bitches
H-town vicious, h-h-town vicious
Iím so crown, bow bow down bitches

I been on, I been on, I been on
Tell me who gon take me off
Take me off, take me off, take me off

Rolling high, leather and wood
Keep it trill, that's what good
Kiss my momma, show that love
Pop them bottles in that club
I heard your boo was talking lip
I told my crew to smack that trick
Smack that trick, smack that trick
Guess what they did, smack that trick
Gold everything, gold ass chain
Gold ass rings, gold ass fangs
You can see me stunt when you turn on ya screen
You can see me stunt when you turn on ya screen
Iím bigger than life, my name in the lights
Iím the number one chick, ainít need no hype
The capital B means, Iím Ďbout that life
The capital B means, Iím Ďbout that life

I remember my baby hair with my dookie braids
Frenchyís, Boudin in the parking lot
Shout out to Willie D
I was in that Willie D video when I was about fourteen, looking crazy
Shout out Pimp C
You know we used to sneak and listen to that UGK
Didnít do your girl but your sister was alright, damn
In ya homeboyís Caddy last night man, haha
Hold up, Texas trill
H-town going down, man

lyrics by Beyonce, Barack Hussein Obama's example of a role model for his daughters
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877111 Mar 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that rape has become a political codeword for something beside sexual assault. Scenario: a group of teens attend a party where, of course, everyone is expected to get drunk, high and stupid.
As the evening progresses, that is precisely what happens; everyone is f*cked up. A pretty little thing with her sex organs hanging out all over begins to play up to the dumb bulls in the room and her pants quickly come off.....
In the morning, two dumb guys are dragged into jail for rape. The preety young thing claims that she didn't know what she was doing. The Guys? Of course guys always know what they're doing - even when they're plastered drunk! Later that month, they are sentenced to serve time in jail until they turn 21 for "rape". Her parents claim at a press conference that their little baby girl is not a slut and would never think of doing the 7th Fleet for fun.
Life is grossly unfair.
Happens all the time.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877112 Mar 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it just coincidental that after Feinstein's face kept showing up on media screens around the country that gun and ammunition sales shot(!) through the roof?
They should've used Kate Upton or even Monica Lewinsky instead as the poster child for gun control. Gun sales would've at least remained the same and sex toy sales would've gone up.
I think it was Jesus who said that "Stupid people will always be amongst you". Jesus could be depressing at times.
Kinda disagree. Joe Biden was the poster boy for gun control, along with 4-year old (mentally) Gabby Giffords.

Obama stayed in the closet.

Attaboy Joe, good work.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#877113 Mar 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it just coincidental that after Feinstein's face kept showing up on media screens around the country that gun and ammunition sales shot(!) through the roof?
They should've used Kate Upton or even Monica Lewinsky instead as the poster child for gun control. Gun sales would've at least remained the same and sex toy sales would've gone up.
I think it was Jesus who said that "Stupid people will always be amongst you". Jesus could be depressing at times.
Of course it's no coincidence - Obama is big-business friendly, and that's the whole plan in a nutshell.....get the sales of guns and ammunition to go through the roof, by threatening to take 'em all away. Distracts the populace from the fact that he's not much of a leader, by creating yet another reason to hate him, making him appear more important. It's a twofer!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877114 Mar 20, 2013
Spineless Republicans Show True Colors By Voting ďNOĒ on RSC Budget

Take a Good Look at the Names

While this vote doesnít and shouldnít automatically deem somebody a complete RINO, the vote today was disappointing as 118 Republicans voted against the RSC Budget which would balance in 4 years (a whole lot better than the Ryan Budget). This was very sad, and while I think the Democrats voting ďpresentĒ should stop playing games, Republicans must decide whether they truly want to be the party of limited government or vote against better budgets.

http://www.redstate.com/spoasteph97/2013/03/2...
Live Long And Prosper

Tonawanda, NY

#877115 Mar 20, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting & helpful. We can't debate Democrats because they make crap up & are dishonest. It's a waste of time.
Every argument would be better served if it was approached with the Clean Hands Doctrine. Those using socks violate that doctrine.
It is dishonest and deceiful. Unless the sock is claimed by the known, established poster or is identifiable. Like mine.
I'm using my screen names as titles to the content of my posts!:)

People say things hiding behind their socks that they would never say under their Registered, Known, Established Screen Names.
And that is the shameful deceit and dishonesty, for ALL.

While I realize my disdain of hypocrisy and calling it out makes me controversial ( to say the least ) but as "McCoy, Leonard H. Son of David" ( said ): "I choose the danger" ...:)

And YOU know my only allegiance and loyalty is to The Truth.

I wouldn't compromise my own integrity for any side, or click.

Take Care ... Jimmy Son of CT!...')
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877116 Mar 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it just coincidental that after Feinstein's face kept showing up on media screens around the country that gun and ammunition sales shot(!) through the roof?
They should've used Kate Upton or even Monica Lewinsky instead as the poster child for gun control. Gun sales would've at least remained the same and sex toy sales would've gone up.
I think it was Jesus who said that "Stupid people will always be amongst you". Jesus could be depressing at times.
How is it that Feinstein and Boxer, both Jewish wives of mega-millionaire bankers from ritzy Marin County, are the voice of Hispanic California?
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#877117 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
White House Culture
Iím out that H-town
Coming, coming down
Iím coming down dripping candy on the ground
H, H-town, town, Iím coming down
Coming down dripping candy on the ground
I know when you were little girls
You dreamt of being in my world
Donít forget it , donít forget it
Respect that, bow down bitches
I took some time to live my life
But donít think Iím just his little wife
Donít get it twisted, get it twisted
This my shit, bow down bitches
Bow down bitches, bow bow down bitches
Bow down bitches, bow bow down bitches
H-town vicious, h-h-town vicious
Iím so crown, bow bow down bitches
I been on, I been on, I been on
Tell me who gon take me off
Take me off, take me off, take me off
Rolling high, leather and wood
Keep it trill, that's what good
Kiss my momma, show that love
Pop them bottles in that club
I heard your boo was talking lip
I told my crew to smack that trick
Smack that trick, smack that trick
Guess what they did, smack that trick
Gold everything, gold ass chain
Gold ass rings, gold ass fangs
You can see me stunt when you turn on ya screen
You can see me stunt when you turn on ya screen
Iím bigger than life, my name in the lights
Iím the number one chick, ainít need no hype
The capital B means, Iím Ďbout that life
The capital B means, Iím Ďbout that life
I remember my baby hair with my dookie braids
Frenchyís, Boudin in the parking lot
Shout out to Willie D
I was in that Willie D video when I was about fourteen, looking crazy
Shout out Pimp C
You know we used to sneak and listen to that UGK
Didnít do your girl but your sister was alright, damn
In ya homeboyís Caddy last night man, haha
Hold up, Texas trill
H-town going down, man
lyrics by Beyonce, Barack Hussein Obama's example of a role model for his daughters
hmmmmm...mmm... dats fo sho...
proud2bwhite

United States

#877118 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. Obama can hire a dog walker, but don't try to deduct it as a business expense.
Do the taxpayers buy the dog food and pay the vet bills?
I would not be suprized if his dogs have a private vet and cook that the taxpayers are given the bill for.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877120 Mar 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Spineless Republicans Show True Colors By Voting ďNOĒ on RSC Budget
Take a Good Look at the Names
While this vote doesnít and shouldnít automatically deem somebody a complete RINO, the vote today was disappointing as 118 Republicans voted against the RSC Budget which would balance in 4 years (a whole lot better than the Ryan Budget). This was very sad, and while I think the Democrats voting ďpresentĒ should stop playing games, Republicans must decide whether they truly want to be the party of limited government or vote against better budgets.
http://www.redstate.com/spoasteph97/2013/03/2...
Democrats could have voted "yes" and passed the bill?

Proud to see that Representative voted "no."
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877122 Mar 20, 2013
Salon's Joan Walsh: Rush Limbaugh Helped The GOP Lose The Election

"He Turned Off Women, He Was Despicable In What He Said About Sandra Fluke"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/03/20/salo...

Gallup: 2012 election had the largest gender gap in recorded history

The gender gap in the 2012 presidential election was the largest since Gallup began tracking the metric in 1952, according to data released by the polling firm on Friday.&#8232;

President Obama won women by 12 percentage points, while Mitt Romney won men by 8. Thatís a 20-point gender gap, edging out the 1984 election when Ronald Reagan defeated Democrat Walter Mondale in a landslide.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

no wonder Galt hates women. beyond the obvious reasons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min FastandFurious 187,867
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 5,949
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 53,054
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 69,824
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 3 hr boundary painter 1,175
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr boundary painter 1,650
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr boundary painter 876
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]