Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1348662 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877171 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t get it twisted, get it twisted
This my shit, bow down bitches
Bow down bitches, bow bow down bitches
Bow down bitches, bow bow down bitches
(Galt would add that Topix should be ashamed for trying to censor the words of the Chief Lip-Syncher of the Obama Administration, the star performer at the Inaugural Circus.)
Bow down bitches
a dittohead!

no wonder you're so deranged.

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877172 Mar 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Vaginas will not vote for a republican who thinks a child born of a rape is a gift from God. You can take that to the bank mofo
Any child is a gift, whether from God or not.

A mofo like you will die sucking your bottle, or more likely with a needle in your arm.

Judged:

14

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877173 Mar 20, 2013
Rush Limbaugh Hilariously Misinterprets Beyonce’s ‘Bow Down / I Been On’ As Ode To Wifely Submission

I wouldn’t say I exactly feel sorry for Rush Limbaugh, but it’s pretty embarrassing to comment on something in a way that reveals you literally didn’t consider the material at hand for more than 30 seconds. Or 29, to be exact. Limbaugh went on the air to praise Beyonce Knowles’ latest single “Bow Down / I Been On” for what he thinks is the song’s ode to submitting to your husband.“She got married, she married the rich guy, she now understands — she now understands it’s worth it to bow down,” he says.

I wouldn’t say I exactly feel sorry for Rush Limbaugh, but it’s pretty embarrassing to comment on something in a way that reveals you literally didn’t consider the material at hand for more than 30 seconds. Or 29, to be exact. Limbaugh went on the air to praise Beyonce Knowles’ latest single “Bow Down / I Been On” for what he thinks is the song’s ode to submitting to your husband.“She got married, she married the rich guy, she now understands — she now understands it’s worth it to bow down,” he says.

But then, maybe Limbaugh’s not ready to tell his female audience “Ladies, if you love your man show him you the fliest / Grind up on it, girl, show him how you ride it.” Though given the way he’s willing to talk about the sex lives of women he’s never met, and about which he knows precisely nothing, I’d hardly put it past him.

http://thinkprogress.org/alyssa/2013/03/20/17...

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#877174 Mar 20, 2013
Whatever is going on - the "new normal" - isn't working.

We should all just admit it once and for all and stop with all the pretense.

The other team needs a turn at bat. They couldn't possibly do any worse. Then we'll know.

Judged:

13

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#877176 Mar 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Her mom used to pick up Free Sperm Samples at the local Dollar Store in Semenhole, Fl.
One took.
Back to my mom? Geez, get some new material.

You're a total bore lately.......dood.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#877177 Mar 20, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> not ssure about the past presidents pet care, but I clealrly see the hypocrisy of the treasonous bastard obama who tells the people to tighten their belts and make sacrifices while he takes their money to pay for his dogs care .
As for the mountain , I'm allways glad to get back. its a great place to live . No crime, No trafic jams, No noise, No garbage blowing around , clean air and honest people..its the complete opposite of any place in jersey.
Think the gardner is the official presidential dog walker.

But you're right about the hypocrisy of telling the American people to tighten their belts while millions are spent on earmarks - some that make your head spin - and expensive golf weekends. That's a problem.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#877178 Mar 20, 2013
carol wrote:
Whatever is going on - the "new normal" - isn't working.
We should all just admit it once and for all and stop with all the pretense.
The other team needs a turn at bat. They couldn't possibly do any worse. Then we'll know.
What "other team"? We needa newteam altogether: http://conventionpeoplesparty.org/
Lincoln

United States

#877179 Mar 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Huckabee Hints at 2016 Presidential Run
http://www.nu tm_campaign=widgetphase1
Republicans are yesterdays news

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#877180 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t get it twisted, get it twisted
This my shit, bow down bitches
Bow down bitches, bow bow down bitches
Bow down bitches, bow bow down bitches
(Galt would add that Topix should be ashamed for trying to censor the words of the Chief Lip-Syncher of the Obama Administration, the star performer at the Inaugural Circus.)
Bow down bitches
You're just getting back at that poster who said all men should be on leashes. Right?

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#877181 Mar 20, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When drugs, alcohol and sex are mixed together in mindless, random, unequal amounts, the result is your 'pretty simple' becoming dangerously complex.
'Pretty Simple' is for kids.
From there, we learn to grow up. At least some of us do.
Since apparently 'don't do it if you don't have permission' is too simplistic for your 'adult' brain when it comes to putting things into the cavities of others, I'm going to haul off and guess 'we' doesn't include you. I could get personal, and suggest you try not to drink around your daughter, but I'm more mature than that, and it's probably too late anyway.

Who provided the alcohol to sixteen year old kids, is what I'd like to know.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#877183 Mar 20, 2013
carols minge wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I got it scumbunny -- it's just that "nerue" doesn't translate as well as "cvnt," does it. But what could one expect from a condescending, dismissive, self-important, faux supercilious used-up "pagan" tvat like you?
Hehehehe -- dvnce!
Keep trying...eventually, you'll learn to type, even if your skill at eliciting a laugh leaves something to be desired, fucknugget.

(I figured out where the 'u' key is a long time ago.)

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877184 Mar 20, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just getting back at that poster who said all men should be on leashes. Right?
At a minimum.

But Galt cannot ignore the words of the Poet Laureate of the Obama Reich.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877185 Mar 20, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Since apparently 'don't do it if you don't have permission' is too simplistic for your 'adult' brain when it comes to putting things into the cavities of others, I'm going to haul off and guess 'we' doesn't include you. I could get personal, and suggest you try not to drink around your daughter, but I'm more mature than that, and it's probably too late anyway.
Who provided the alcohol to sixteen year old kids, is what I'd like to know.
Who allowed their 16-year old daughter to attend a party where alcohol would be served?

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#877186 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Any child is a gift, whether from God or not.
A mofo like you will die sucking your bottle, or more likely with a needle in your arm.
It didn’t take much coaxing for comedian Tina Fey to bring back her impression of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin on Tuesday’s episode of “Inside the Actor’s Studio.”

Imitating Palin, Fey addressed same-sex marriage ("The Bible says it's gross”) and gun laws ("I believe that if everybody had guns there'd be fewer guns in the stores.")

Fey played Palin on “Saturday Night Live” during the 2008 presidential election.

Though Palin made an appearance on the show that year, she later criticized Fey for “capitalizing on” her vice presidential bid.

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#877187 Mar 20, 2013
What are the odds on Beyonce living as long as Whitney Houston?

The odds on Lindsay Lohan or Rihanna living another year?

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#877188 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how come they vote for Obama?
Hell if I know, with all due respect to the potus, I never was impressed enough by anything to vote that a-way.

I think I might have slightly different qualifying deciders though :-).
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877189 Mar 20, 2013
carol wrote:
Whatever is going on - the "new normal" - isn't working.
We should all just admit it once and for all and stop with all the pretense.
The other team needs a turn at bat. They couldn't possibly do any worse. Then we'll know.
erasing the Bush years again?

until conservatives admit that those years destroyed our economy and our standing with the rest of world, they'll never get another turn at bat.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#877190 Mar 20, 2013
Limbaugh On GOP Inclusiveness: "If Anybody's Being Excluded, It Is The Conservatives"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/03/20/limb...

for good reason.
new hammer itme

Richmond, VA

#877191 Mar 20, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> not ssure about the past presidents pet care, but I clealrly see the hypocrisy of the treasonous bastard obama who tells the people to tighten their belts and make sacrifices while he takes their money to pay for his dogs care .
As for the mountain , I'm allways glad to get back. its a great place to live . No crime, No trafic jams, No noise, No garbage blowing around , clean air and honest people..its the complete opposite of any place in jersey.
next time make a permanent move to Mars...one way that is/
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#877192 Mar 20, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just getting back at that poster who said all men should be on leashes. Right?
On the end of a big Sctick lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Jacques Ottawa 207,715
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min IBdaMann 57,334
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr honeymylove 1,603
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 101,440
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,658
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 7,336
Earning money 4 hr forexspn 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages