Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,330)

Showing posts 806,581 - 806,600 of1,072,697
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the part about FDR goading Japan into attacking us and costing us a half a million lives as well. But then, he was a far left lib/democrat.
Well, come ON, dearie! They didn't HAVE to take him up on it! I'm pretty sure Hiroshima and Nagasaki's deaths ultimately exceeded or at least approached 500,000; and look at all the jobs he created!

No, I'm just kidding, nimrod, Roosevelt was having a tough time getting the American people to go along with the notion of defeating fucking HITLER, for Christ's sake. It was either play the Asian card or just get on with the job of making America safe for pizza manufacturers.

What was the name of that ship..?...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Noting about the message, namely that liberalism always leads to financial ruin.
much like it did when Bush was in office? because as we all know....all of you folks voted for a liberal.
Auntblabby

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Yes, you're a full fledged nitwit and anti-semite!! ROFLMAO
No surprise there. Further proves you're a Waxturd puppet, he's been an anti-semite since day one!!
----------
In GW Bush's war I think it's generally agreed about 600,000 innocent civilians were killed. But there were several hundred more in the first Gulf War. And between 500,000 and 1,000,000 Iraqis died -between- the wars, from diseases that would have been easily preventable or treatable."
----------
It's alright, Blabby. Now that we know what sort of sick sockpuppet we're dealing with, we can treat you with the contempt you so richly deserve!!
<quoted text>
Human rights in Saddam Hussein's Iraq - Wikipedia, the free ...
en.wikipedia.org/.../Human_rights_in_Saddam_H... 's_Iraq
Iraq under Saddam Hussein was known for its severe violations of human rights.... The total number of deaths related to torture and murder during this period ...

Documented human rights ...-'Saddam's Dirty Dozen'- Number of Victims - See also
IRAQ: Deaths under Saddam Hussein
wais.stanford.edu/.../iraq_deathsundersaddamh... ...
IRAQ: Deaths under Saddam Hussein. Tom Grey answers David Crow's request the empirical basis for his statement on the number of dead under Saddam ...
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Oh yes, the St. Louis, that was it, dear. It showed the true nature of our enlightened people, didn't it?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>In my neck of the woods "the average" mom and pop stores are owned and operated buy Indians and Pakistanis who work their azzes off 7 days per week and in certain neighborhoods face danger on a daily basis.
My beer run store is owned and operated by an Indian family, actually they have managed over time to purchase entire strip center while sending their daughter to Duke and their son to UCF where he did "not" live in a dorm but "did" drive a nice little Honda back and forth daily.
Will add that they are some of the nicest people I've ever known.
Ever!
The daughter looks like the Indian girl on Big Bang__whoooh!
Not disputing that, but bet they don't pay minimum wage and taxes for all the family members who work there.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
The same reason the oppressed and controlled of the world in dozens of places and times didn't handle it would be my guess. Fear of their own deaths.
The Husseins were puppets? Of who? Did we keep Stalin in power? How about Mao?
If we're not the global police force, why does our military budget dwarf everyone else's? Who would save the muslim Bosnians? Who saved Europe twice? Who kicked the Spanish out of the new world?
I don't claim we went to Iraq to stop the rapes and murders, but that was a result of it. American females, in particular white ones, don't care about any women but themselves. If some white conservative male is perceived as being misogynist, then we're going to have a crisis which must be dealt with. The LSM is all too happy to facilitate it.
If the oppressed and controlled of the world wish Democracy to be installed in their countries, they can jolly well do what we did in ours: revolt against tyranny, and install it by Constitutional convention. Insisting the world be governed by democracy, is like insisting that the Christian religion be the official religion of the US.

And as far as your assertion that "American females, in particular white ones, don't care about any women but themselves," I disagree - just last week, I sent off my annual donation to Give a Goat: an organization which donates goats to women in the Sudan, for the purpose of facilitating the women's self employment as dairy farmers, and in hope of the subsequent elevation of their standard of living. I believe in paying it forward, you know...
Auntblabby

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

The World; How Many People Has Hussein Killed?- New York Times
www.nytimes.com › COLLECTIONS › ABU GHRAIB
Jan 26, 2003 – The World; How Many People Has Hussein Killed?... of mass hangings that have been a documented part of life under Saddam Hussei

The American Spectator : Should Saddam Have Stayed in Power?
spectator.org/archives/2011/.../should-saddam... -...
Oct 25, 2011 – Burns estimated that nearly a million Iraqis had died under Saddam's rule. Others put the figure closer to two million. Whatever the number, life ...

Saddam's mass graves
www.brookesnews.com/062407iraqgraves.html
Jul 24, 2006 – A staggering 5 million people were murdered during Baath era alone. Those murdered by the Saddam regime were brutally killed because ...

“Politically Incorrect”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
you're not a far leftie....how bout a Palin witch.
Not likely. Did you deduce that I am for Palin, merely because of the fact that I am from Alaska? That is what I'm talking about. Another simple dunce assuming.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, Mr. Hyde, I think we're done here.
Same time next year?
We're "done" when I say so, honey. You don't get a vote.
Auntblabby

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
No surprise there. Further proves you're a Waxturd puppet, he's been an anti-semite since day one!!
----------
In GW Bush's war I think it's generally agreed about 600,000 innocent civilians were killed. But there were several hundred more in the first Gulf War. And between 500,000 and 1,000,000 Iraqis died -between- the wars, from diseases that would have been easily preventable or treatable."
----------
It's alright, Blabby. Now that we know what sort of sick sockpuppet we're dealing with, we can treat you with the contempt you so richly deserve!!
<quoted text>
Hey, Diklik, American soldiers aren't known for suicide bombings, wise up, dummy:

Casualties of suicide bombings in Iraq, 2003-2010
Iraq Body Count data in new study in The Lancet shows huge and disproportionate toll on Iraqi civilians

3 September 2011

A new study, Casualties in civilians and coalition soldiers from suicide bombings in Iraq, 2003—10 (free access) published Sep 3 2011 in the British medical journal The Lancet provides the first detailed account of the impact of suicide bombs in Iraq since the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

The study reveals that at least 1003 suicide bombings caused civilian casualties in Iraq from 2003 to 2010. Despite their high frequency and devastating impact, this is the first time that their effects have been rigorously examined in their own right.

For the first time, researchers describe the impact of suicide bombs on both Coalition military forces and Iraqi civilians. They found that that the disparity between the numbers killed has been vastly different between the two cases, with 60 times as many civilians killed as soldiers (12,284 vs. 200). This disparity is extreme by any standard, and evidence that civilians are not just the "collateral damage" of suicide bombers in Iraq but an intended target.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Wanna see why not?...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
----------
----------
<quoted text>
Nuculur did you serve your time or did someone come up with Bail Money?
Auntblabby

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
can't disagree.
so i could evidently use a Topix intervention. or electroshock therapy.
lol
Yur only hope is a double lobotomy. Would put you on the same intellectual level as the average democrat voter. lol

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
my daily showers prevent the build up of toe jam. so I use things like butter and jelly on my toast.
Over eating causes obesity, not scapegoats like McDonalds and Hostess.
On this we agree. McDonald's and Hostess would never have been successful if not for their consumers.
Hostess, however, has been steadily losing consumers for a decade, now that folks are paying more attention to the quality of the foods we choose.
Over eating, and a sedentary lifestyle, do indeed cause obesity. So does failing to educate oneself on the nutritional value of one's diet.

“Politically Incorrect”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
you better hammer Mr. Simpson and Sonic quickly, they will be shipping out for Obama's war with Iran soon. They're patriots, after all.
is an aptitude test for the military and the things that some of these peeps are "apt" to do, would never qualify them for anything but cannon fodder. Judging by his actions and lack of, it appears we will be at war with Israel, not Iran.
Auntblabby

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Oh, I'm soooo scared! The big bad liberal's gonna come get me! Well, bring it on, gayzo.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

I'm glad for your stupidity.

The American people consider the Iraq war to have been a disaster, in terms of dead Americans, dead Iraqi's and spending Trillions of dollars off budget that didn't show up in the deficit until after Bush left office.

Stupidity like yours and Carol's, is why Democrats keep winning national elections.

Americans know Bush started an unjust war, and we are still paying the price for it!!

----------

From 2011:

"The decision to effectively end the war next month has been a long time coming for the public, which turned decidedly against the war during George W. Bush’s second term. In the current poll, 62 percent say the war was not worth its costs, on par with polls over the past five years."

----------

Bush is the least popular ex President by large measures, mostly due to his stupid rush to war and lack of goals and an exit strategy.
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Human rights in Saddam Hussein's Iraq - Wikipedia, the free ...
en.wikipedia.org/.../Human_rights_in_Saddam_H... 's_Iraq
Iraq under Saddam Hussein was known for its severe violations of human rights.... The total number of deaths related to torture and murder during this period ...
Documented human rights ...-'Saddam's Dirty Dozen'- Number of Victims - See also
IRAQ: Deaths under Saddam Hussein
wais.stanford.edu/.../iraq_deathsundersaddamh... ...
IRAQ: Deaths under Saddam Hussein. Tom Grey answers David Crow's request the empirical basis for his statement on the number of dead under Saddam ...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>just last week, I sent off my annual donation to Give a Goat: an organization which donates goats to women in the Sudan, for the purpose of facilitating the women's self employment as dairy farmers, and in hope of the subsequent elevation of their standard of living. I believe in paying it forward, you know...
Good luck with that one!

Your donation probably purchased weapons.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
brutal rapist with an obsession for beautiful women.”
Every day Uday Hussein and his bodyguards drove around the university and the girls’ schools until the president's son saw a girl he fancied. He would stop her and
ask her to spend the night with him. If she refused his bodyguards would grab her and bring her back to the palace.
There Uday would rape the girl. If she resisted, after he was done, he would give her to the whole team of bodyguards. If she was really a lot of trouble, like one architectural student named Nahle Sabet who had the nerve to publicly reject him, Uday would throw her naked to his pack of wild dogs which ripped her to pieces while he watched, drinking champagne and laughing.
No woman was safe. One day Uday saw two newlyweds walking hand in hand. He wanted the woman and his bodyguards grabbed the couple.
Saad Abd al-Razzek Nihaya was an Iraqi army officer decorated for bravery in the Iran-Iraq War but that didn’t help him or his new wife.
Uday took the girl to a hotel suite. She pleaded with him not to defile her - she had only been married yesterday. Uday beat her until she was bloody then raped her."
don't you know Looney Lily only has a problem with sexual abuse committed by Cathlic priests.
Auntblabby

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

AlaskaGirl wrote:
<quoted text>Not likely. Did you deduce that I am for Palin, merely because of the fact that I am from Alaska? That is what I'm talking about. Another simple dunce assuming.
duh. Saying you're FOR Palin is like saying you're FOR female ejaculation; we all know it happens, it's just that none of us have ever witnessed it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 806,581 - 806,600 of1,072,697
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Brian_G 45,530
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Grand Birther 173,710
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 27 min johndad 14
Review: Napa Auto Parts 1 hr TJSR 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 97,450
Feds Investigate “Racist” Depiction of Obama as... 2 hr Zombie Bama 1
Amy July 12 2 hr PEllen 6
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 3:21PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••