Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
CHRISSWHORES

Orlando, FL

#876607 Mar 19, 2013
What would you have us do, carol? This is a capitalist country and we're just trying to get ahead!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#876608 Mar 19, 2013
The Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Not ready for my AC...cold and windy hear in Ohio.
Try stuffing some more cotton in your ears.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#876609 Mar 19, 2013
"You heard what he said? We're going to have to ban all the ISP's in Florida to get rid of him!!! DO SOMETHING!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#876611 Mar 19, 2013
On this auspicious day, the anniversary of the Iraq invasion to confiscate Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction, I just want to thank our troops for wasting trillions of dollars and then losing a war against a handful of ignorant peasants. Good job, you guys.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#876612 Mar 19, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, come on, honey, just rent yourself a room with a DVD player and watch movies of yourself all night. Sheesh.
If my answers to your questions scare you, Vincent, perhaps you should stop asking scary questions.-Jules Winnfield

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

#876613 Mar 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fallacy of the liberal mindset is that everybody should get a college education.
The results is millions of kids piling up massive debt getting worthless degrees from third-rate diploma mills so that they can compete for jobs that do not require a college degree.
Great post....I agree with you a 100%.
I have post that vary same opinion on my old thread many times.
We have way too many young adults going to collage.
If this trend continues, the degrees will have little more
value then a HS dipl.

And this notion that many business have a need for millions
of unfilled jobs because there are not any trained or any skilled
worker to fill these job, is way overstated.
Iam sure that may of these jobs could be filled, if the HR people
would just do their jobs and stop being so short sighted and
think outside the box a little.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

#876614 Mar 19, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Try stuffing some more cotton in your ears.
Why?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PuffyNipples

Paris, France

#876615 Mar 19, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>If my answers to your questions scare you, Vincent, perhaps you should stop asking scary questions.-Jules Winnfield
I don't recall asking you any questions? If I need to know something about you I'll just get the information off the wall in the Men's room, slut.
PuffyNipples

Paris, France

#876616 Mar 19, 2013
The Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
It was a joke based on your inability to SPELL. I HATE explaining jokes!

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#876617 Mar 19, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave… Sorry LBJ wasn’t ending the war he decided not to seek a second term because of Vietnam President Ford ended the War!!
Evidently, you are too stupid to read.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 13

New Port Richey, FL

#876619 Mar 19, 2013
PuffyNipples wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a joke based on your inability to SPELL. I HATE explaining jokes!
Can you explain the puffy nipples dude?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#876620 Mar 19, 2013
The Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
carol-the-impostor views the world subjectively, innocently believing that what he does to himself must be done by all the other billions on this planet.

Stuffing every orifice he can find on his body with something handy must be the norm, he thinks. I'm sure he can be accommodated by someone willing to fulfill his dreams.

If he's willing to remove his teeth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876621 Mar 19, 2013
Senate Republicans Not Eager To Vote On Ryan Budget

Senate Republicans aren’t so eager to vote on the Paul Ryan budget.

Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL), the top Republican on the Budget Committee, told a handful of reporters Tuesday that Republicans may not offer the Ryan plan as an amendment when Democrats bring up their budget resolution for a vote later this week.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if Ryan’s budget doesn’t come up one way or the other in this process,” Sessions said on the same afternoon that his caucus met with Ryan on the budget. He praised the House budget chief’s work as “honest” and “wonderful” but said Senate Republicans “might have different views” on how to move forward.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/03/je...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876622 Mar 19, 2013
As Republican politicians insist that the Obama administration has "exaggerated" the effects of sequestration, people around the country are beginning to see for themselves what the results of the $85 billion in budget cuts are: They're losing their jobs.

Thousands of federal employees are facing unpaid time off as agencies determine that they will have to furlough workers to absorb the cuts.

But other workers -- including some in the private sector -- are losing their jobs altogether, underscoring just how much daily life for many people is tied to a functioning government.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/19/sequ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PuffyNipples

Paris, France

#876623 Mar 19, 2013
Kool-Aid- Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you explain the puffy nipples dude?
Um... Google it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PuffyNipples

Paris, France

#876625 Mar 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
carol-the-impostor views the world subjectively, innocently believing that what he does to himself must be done by all the other billions on this planet.
Stuffing every orifice he can find on his body with something handy must be the norm, he thinks. I'm sure he can be accommodated by someone willing to fulfill his dreams.
Look, Bing, how can I be an "impostor" when "carol" isn't even his real name? The rest of your rant is just you fighin' off dementia. Go get 'em, tiger.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PuffyNipples

Paris, France

#876627 Mar 19, 2013
She's fanning back there trying to find where I asked her a question. Omigawd!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
unhingedelectrOd e

United States

#876628 Mar 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of stuffed orifices, word around here is you enjoy a couple of stuffed orifices every now and again yourself. Probably just one of those nasty internet rumors eh "Dood"?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

#876630 Mar 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think that the name Carol would that of a female poster
rather then a male poster.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PuffyNipples

Paris, France

#876631 Mar 19, 2013
carols minge wrote:
Just want you to know I haven't been able to digest a decent meal since I found out her daughter is preggers by a colored.
To think that little slvt came out of me ...
Nobody knows, the coloreds I seen...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Beavis 179,467
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min Cali Girl 2014 50,650
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 39 min Grau 68,670
Rattlesnake Logic 1 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 1 hr reality is a crutch 2
John Wick Brings Stylish Bloody Mayhem to Chica... 2 hr Culture Auditor 1
Amy 10-24 3 hr Sublime1 14
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago