Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,328)

Showing posts 806,541 - 806,560 of1,077,848
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Auntblabby

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Funny, it's already obvious you're brain dead!!
Your arteries have shit flowing in them, which is why your momma calls you 'shit fer brains'.
<quoted text>
which of Obama's extra 7 states should we visit this summer?

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Like bread?
Nothing wrong with having a choice of foods (except in New York).
If you choose to call a blend of casein, nutritionally-devoid bleached flour, and hydrogenated shortening,'bread' that's certainly your prerogative. Granted, there are innumerable folks just like you, who are willing to do the same, and to pay for the privilege of eating it...just not enough of them to have kept the companies solvent.

Evolution, you know.
Auntblabby

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
You prove your ignorance of Ohio Laws.
Whet the boys did is Rape, nitwit!!
Look it up instead of making an ass of yourself first!!
<quoted text>
Corpseman, he never said "rape" learn to read.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
The average "mom-and-pop" store employs mostly family members whose real earnings are far less than minimum wage, pay no unemployment or Social Security taxes and they still can't compete.
In my neck of the woods "the average" mom and pop stores are owned and operated buy Indians and Pakistanis who work their azzes off 7 days per week and in certain neighborhoods face danger on a daily basis.

My beer run store is owned and operated by an Indian family, actually they have managed over time to purchase entire strip center while sending their daughter to Duke and their son to UCF where he did "not" live in a dorm but "did" drive a nice little Honda back and forth daily.

Will add that they are some of the nicest people I've ever known.

Ever!

The daughter looks like the Indian girl on Big Bang__whoooh!

“Politically Incorrect”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
if you're not good at sarcasm....you should move on.
but if you are...can you take my shift?
I speak fluent Sarcasm. My point wasn't sarcasm, it was a fact.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Ignoring the fact that this entire post is a non-sequitor, I have one question: Why did the people of Iraq fail to handle their own civic responsibility in these cases?
Fear? Being oppressed, tortured and ruled by thugs for 40 years? Family members being targeted?

Why didn't the Jews handle their own "civic responsibility" during Hitler's reign of terror?
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
The same reason the oppressed and controlled of the world in dozens of places and times didn't handle it would be my guess. Fear of their own deaths.
The Husseins were puppets? Of who? Did we keep Stalin in power? How about Mao?
If we're not the global police force, why does our military budget dwarf everyone else's? Who would save the muslim Bosnians? Who saved Europe twice? Who kicked the Spanish out of the new world?
I don't claim we went to Iraq to stop the rapes and murders, but that was a result of it. American females, in particular white ones, don't care about any women but themselves. If some white conservative male is perceived as being misogynist, then we're going to have a crisis which must be dealt with. The LSM is all too happy to facilitate it.
Well... there's quite a few problems with your arguments. First, you're alive to make them. Second, the Hussein's were our puppets, the U.S.. we used them to keep the Iranians in check and when dad went off the reservation we arranged to have him killed which was a nice diversion from the rage that was building against the Saudis at that time. It's all timing. I'd like to think Lend/Lease kept stalin afloat, otherwise they'd be eating Sauerkraut in Moscow right now. Mao? Yup, him too. We supplied the commuists with weapons to fight against our our boy as soon as we saw he was a loser. with the caveat that he not make the mistake of invading Taiwan.

Pretty much every conflict of the 20th and 21st centuries has a U.S, stamp on it and the ones that don't were simply accidental upshots of shit we were doin' next door.

There are national characteristics for all countries. The French are thin and snooty and smoke, the Scandinavians are tall and chilly and blonde, the Italians are short and hairy and given to emotional outbursts signifying nothing. The Germans are unemotional but want to know who your parents are. The Irish have a national inferiority complex. And the Americans? the Americans are paranoids. They're scared somebody is going to take their stuff. Funnily enough, this is the same national generalization one might use to characterize the Israelis.

One might imagine there's a parallel there somewhere.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

AlaskaGirl wrote:
<quoted text>you and I are apparently both of the far left, but you are embarrassing. You have the debating skills of a simple minded 3rd grader
you're not a far leftie....how bout a Palin witch.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Here. It's right here.
http://www.iraqwatch.org/government/US/Legisl...
Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 - Declares that it should be the policy of the United States to seek to remove the Saddam Hussein regime from power in Iraq and to replace it with a democratic government.
Expresses the sense of the Congress that once the Saddam Hussein regime is removed from power in Iraq, the United States should support Iraq's transition to democracy by providing humanitarian assistance to the Iraqi people and democracy transition assistance to Iraqi parties and movements with democratic goals, including convening Iraq's foreign creditors to develop a multilateral response to the foreign debt incurred by the Hussein regime.
...Don't forget to read all of it.
I missed the part about invading. Post that part.
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Uh she wasn't really advocating for a $22 minimum wage. She said that if the wage had gone up with productivity it would be around $22 an hour. Of course if you took out the rise in productivity due to the increase use of technology and machines then the minimum wage would be back to about where it is now. You don't pay somebody $22 an hour to push a button but you do pay somebody $22 an hour to fix that button when it breaks.
Its a phoney wage that is way to high.
It need to be phased down to nothing over three years.
Then again idiots like Warren need to be voted out office as well.
The best thing we could do is just get rid of the min. wage.
Auntblabby

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
That's funny, coming from a lying sack of shit like you!!
You claim to eat fast food all your life, then drag your 450lb pile of disgusting morbidity to the gym??
You must think the readers here are as stupid as you are!!
<quoted text>
slim and trim all my life, Porky, I'll bury yur fat ass.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

AlaskaGirl wrote:
How freakn old is this thread? Um, in case you peeps don't know.......... Obama is the President lol our next president? Talk about an obsessed group. And you talk about everything but Obama. I am a liberal and I thought this might be a good thread, but you peeps are ridiculous.
Ok ok, calm down.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
The average "mom-and-pop" store employs mostly family members whose real earnings are far less than minimum wage, pay no unemployment or Social Security taxes and they still can't compete.
they need to shut down....as reagan said: "bigger is better."
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

To be fair, we are pretty ridiculous.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

AlaskaGirl wrote:
<quoted text>I speak fluent Sarcasm. My point wasn't sarcasm, it was a fact.
If you are fluent in sarcasm, you've come to the right place, if you are a rightwing moron the same holds true.
Auntblabby

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
aw. let me fix that for ya.
The Washington Post's conservative blogger Jennifer Rubin spent much of 2012 having to put up with attacks from the left, with many calling her a mouthpiece for the Mitt Romney campaign.
With her latest column on Sen. Jim DeMint's departure from the Senate to Heritage Foundation -- in which she writes, "By embracing him, Heritage, to a greater extent than ever before, becomes a political instrument in service of extremism, not a well-respected think tank and source of scholarship" -- she is now enduring equally strong criticism from the right.
"Romney's mouthpiece claims to be a conservative and writes 'good riddance, Mr. DeMint,'" Erick Erickson, the founder of the conservative blog Red State, tweeted. "In the history of ignorant takes on conservative,@JRubinBlogger may have just written the most ignorant thing ever."
A more vitriolic message comes from conservative radio host Mark Levin: "Go to hell, Jennifer Rubin," he wrote.
It ain't easy being Jen Rubin right now, that's for sure.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2012/12/j...
all better?
Noting about the message, namely that liberalism always leads to financial ruin.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Yur a lying sack of shit and have been for years. Religious nutcases and outsiders killed the vast majority of the dead in Iraq, get yur head out of yur stinky butt.
But why haven't we jumped in with both feet to help the North Koreans, since we were ostensibly in Iraq to 'spread Democracy' and 'save the women'??
Auntblabby

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

new honky time wrote:
<quoted text>
you're not a far leftie....how bout a Palin witch.
ah, the self loathing honky is back from the welfare office. The colored world wants you dead, why don't you just kill yourself, yur in the way.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Here. It's right here.
http://www.iraqwatch.org/government/US/Legisl...
Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 - Declares that it should be the policy of the United States to seek to remove the Saddam Hussein regime from power in Iraq and to replace it with a democratic government.
Expresses the sense of the Congress that once the Saddam Hussein regime is removed from power in Iraq, the United States should support Iraq's transition to democracy by providing humanitarian assistance to the Iraqi people and democracy transition assistance to Iraqi parties and movements with democratic goals, including convening Iraq's foreign creditors to develop a multilateral response to the foreign debt incurred by the Hussein regime.
...Don't forget to read all of it.
Regime change does not = invading/blowing up/rebuilding a sovereign nation.

Not even close.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

As a man - something you'd know nothing about - I can tell you this: Uday and Ursay did not go around raping schoolgirls all day. Here's why: once you've raped one virgin the luster of the thing wears off quickly. They cry, they smell, then they fall in love with you. Even a warped, psychotic killer would get sick of it after a week or two. Additionally, you seem to give little credit to the tastes of bodyguards everywhere.

You (pl.) made all this shit up, blabby. It's what you people do. You accepted what you were told because it fell in line with what you THOUGHT an enemy should be, oblivious to the fact that EVERY country says the same things about the people they want to dominate and kill. It makes it easier for the stupid farm boys who actually have to do the killing. Duh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 806,541 - 806,560 of1,077,848
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-22 8 min Cass 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Learn to Read 174,407
Voice of God Weapon 8 min I Told U Not 2 Emulate ME 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min RACE 97,508
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 25 min Drone me 1,852
Cheap Tomatoes 25 min Straw Boss 2
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 31 min Sounds good 3
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs