Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
806,541 - 806,560 of 1,100,264 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#876503 Mar 19, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, Mr. Hyde, I think we're done here.
Same time next year?
We're "done" when I say so, honey. You don't get a vote.
Auntblabby

Arvada, CO

#876504 Mar 19, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Yes, you're a full fledged nitwit and anti-semite!! ROFLMAO
No surprise there. Further proves you're a Waxturd puppet, he's been an anti-semite since day one!!
----------
In GW Bush's war I think it's generally agreed about 600,000 innocent civilians were killed. But there were several hundred more in the first Gulf War. And between 500,000 and 1,000,000 Iraqis died -between- the wars, from diseases that would have been easily preventable or treatable."
----------
It's alright, Blabby. Now that we know what sort of sick sockpuppet we're dealing with, we can treat you with the contempt you so richly deserve!!
<quoted text>
Hey, Diklik, American soldiers aren't known for suicide bombings, wise up, dummy:

Casualties of suicide bombings in Iraq, 2003-2010
Iraq Body Count data in new study in The Lancet shows huge and disproportionate toll on Iraqi civilians

3 September 2011

A new study, Casualties in civilians and coalition soldiers from suicide bombings in Iraq, 2003—10 (free access) published Sep 3 2011 in the British medical journal The Lancet provides the first detailed account of the impact of suicide bombs in Iraq since the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

The study reveals that at least 1003 suicide bombings caused civilian casualties in Iraq from 2003 to 2010. Despite their high frequency and devastating impact, this is the first time that their effects have been rigorously examined in their own right.

For the first time, researchers describe the impact of suicide bombs on both Coalition military forces and Iraqi civilians. They found that that the disparity between the numbers killed has been vastly different between the two cases, with 60 times as many civilians killed as soldiers (12,284 vs. 200). This disparity is extreme by any standard, and evidence that civilians are not just the "collateral damage" of suicide bombers in Iraq but an intended target.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#876505 Mar 19, 2013
Wanna see why not?...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#876506 Mar 19, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Yes, you're a full fledged nitwit and anti-semite!! ROFLMAO
No surprise there. Further proves you're a Waxturd puppet, he's been an anti-semite since day one!!
----------
In GW Bush's war I think it's generally agreed about 600,000 innocent civilians were killed. But there were several hundred more in the first Gulf War. And between 500,000 and 1,000,000 Iraqis died -between- the wars, from diseases that would have been easily preventable or treatable."
----------
It's alright, Blabby. Now that we know what sort of sick sockpuppet we're dealing with, we can treat you with the contempt you so richly deserve!!
<quoted text>
Nuculur did you serve your time or did someone come up with Bail Money?
Auntblabby

Arvada, CO

#876507 Mar 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
can't disagree.
so i could evidently use a Topix intervention. or electroshock therapy.
lol
Yur only hope is a double lobotomy. Would put you on the same intellectual level as the average democrat voter. lol

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#876508 Mar 19, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
my daily showers prevent the build up of toe jam. so I use things like butter and jelly on my toast.
Over eating causes obesity, not scapegoats like McDonalds and Hostess.
On this we agree. McDonald's and Hostess would never have been successful if not for their consumers.
Hostess, however, has been steadily losing consumers for a decade, now that folks are paying more attention to the quality of the foods we choose.
Over eating, and a sedentary lifestyle, do indeed cause obesity. So does failing to educate oneself on the nutritional value of one's diet.

“Politically Incorrect”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#876509 Mar 19, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
you better hammer Mr. Simpson and Sonic quickly, they will be shipping out for Obama's war with Iran soon. They're patriots, after all.
is an aptitude test for the military and the things that some of these peeps are "apt" to do, would never qualify them for anything but cannon fodder. Judging by his actions and lack of, it appears we will be at war with Israel, not Iran.
Auntblabby

Denver, CO

#876510 Mar 19, 2013
Oh, I'm soooo scared! The big bad liberal's gonna come get me! Well, bring it on, gayzo.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#876511 Mar 19, 2013
I'm glad for your stupidity.

The American people consider the Iraq war to have been a disaster, in terms of dead Americans, dead Iraqi's and spending Trillions of dollars off budget that didn't show up in the deficit until after Bush left office.

Stupidity like yours and Carol's, is why Democrats keep winning national elections.

Americans know Bush started an unjust war, and we are still paying the price for it!!

----------

From 2011:

"The decision to effectively end the war next month has been a long time coming for the public, which turned decidedly against the war during George W. Bush’s second term. In the current poll, 62 percent say the war was not worth its costs, on par with polls over the past five years."

----------

Bush is the least popular ex President by large measures, mostly due to his stupid rush to war and lack of goals and an exit strategy.
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Human rights in Saddam Hussein's Iraq - Wikipedia, the free ...
en.wikipedia.org/.../Human_rights_in_Saddam_H... 's_Iraq
Iraq under Saddam Hussein was known for its severe violations of human rights.... The total number of deaths related to torture and murder during this period ...
Documented human rights ...-'Saddam's Dirty Dozen'- Number of Victims - See also
IRAQ: Deaths under Saddam Hussein
wais.stanford.edu/.../iraq_deathsundersaddamh... ...
IRAQ: Deaths under Saddam Hussein. Tom Grey answers David Crow's request the empirical basis for his statement on the number of dead under Saddam ...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876512 Mar 19, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>just last week, I sent off my annual donation to Give a Goat: an organization which donates goats to women in the Sudan, for the purpose of facilitating the women's self employment as dairy farmers, and in hope of the subsequent elevation of their standard of living. I believe in paying it forward, you know...
Good luck with that one!

Your donation probably purchased weapons.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#876513 Mar 19, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
brutal rapist with an obsession for beautiful women.”
Every day Uday Hussein and his bodyguards drove around the university and the girls’ schools until the president's son saw a girl he fancied. He would stop her and
ask her to spend the night with him. If she refused his bodyguards would grab her and bring her back to the palace.
There Uday would rape the girl. If she resisted, after he was done, he would give her to the whole team of bodyguards. If she was really a lot of trouble, like one architectural student named Nahle Sabet who had the nerve to publicly reject him, Uday would throw her naked to his pack of wild dogs which ripped her to pieces while he watched, drinking champagne and laughing.
No woman was safe. One day Uday saw two newlyweds walking hand in hand. He wanted the woman and his bodyguards grabbed the couple.
Saad Abd al-Razzek Nihaya was an Iraqi army officer decorated for bravery in the Iran-Iraq War but that didn’t help him or his new wife.
Uday took the girl to a hotel suite. She pleaded with him not to defile her - she had only been married yesterday. Uday beat her until she was bloody then raped her."
don't you know Looney Lily only has a problem with sexual abuse committed by Cathlic priests.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Auntblabby

Denver, CO

#876514 Mar 19, 2013
AlaskaGirl wrote:
<quoted text>Not likely. Did you deduce that I am for Palin, merely because of the fact that I am from Alaska? That is what I'm talking about. Another simple dunce assuming.
duh. Saying you're FOR Palin is like saying you're FOR female ejaculation; we all know it happens, it's just that none of us have ever witnessed it.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#876515 Mar 19, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the part..."Declares that it should be the policy of the United States to seek to remove the Saddam Hussein regime from power in Iraq"...was pretty self-explanatory.
You do realize that there were many methods of removing Saddam besides invasion. Right? I mean really, are you really that uninformed?
NuculurNutcase

Pompano Beach, FL

#876516 Mar 19, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of girls who are drunk..........did you get your wife out of the drunk tank on Sunday??
After seeing her picture in the JI, I see why you're obsessed with women and drinking. She's an embarrassment to Windsor!!
But confusing Lily with your drunk of a wife is funny. You can't say stuff like that to the wife, she'll cold-cock you with her Vodka bottle!!
lowlifeghettofoodstampleechOba mawoshippingfoolforsure say what?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#876517 Mar 19, 2013
North Korea tested it's first nuclear device in 2006.

Guess who was President??

Hint: Nickname 'DUBYA'

What did he do about it?? Nothing!!

You're admitting Bush was a coward, unwilling to stand up to China and take N. Korea out before they had a full scaled Nuclear Program. And we're paying for it today.

And you didn't even realize what you'd done!!

Thanks for being so ignorant, Blabby!!
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
1. they have nukes
2.China backs them
3. we really don't care about yellow folks, we need a nice juicy white villian as the bad guy, like in Bosnia.
For the record I sympathize immensely with the deprivations and cruelty the ordinary N. Koreans have to suffer and wish there was something to be done about it.
Why don't you ask Obama?
NuculurNutcase

Pompano Beach, FL

#876518 Mar 19, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, confusing Lily with your wife!!
Must suck to be you, having to bail out your wife every weekend!!
confusedsucktobeyounoballsbott omfeederforsure say what? LOL
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#876519 Mar 19, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>If the oppressed and controlled of the world wish Democracy to be installed in their countries, they can jolly well do what we did in ours: revolt against tyranny, and install it by Constitutional convention. Insisting the world be governed by democracy, is like insisting that the Christian religion be the official religion of the US.
And as far as your assertion that "American females, in particular white ones, don't care about any women but themselves," I disagree - just last week, I sent off my annual donation to Give a Goat: an organization which donates goats to women in the Sudan, for the purpose of facilitating the women's self employment as dairy farmers, and in hope of the subsequent elevation of their standard of living. I believe in paying it forward, you know...
Nubians__you should be proud of yourself. Did you happen to see the documentary "Babies?"

Weird how something as simple as a goat or two can alter the course of a life.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#876520 Mar 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not stalking, observing. Stalking is what gunner does to see if they're paying for beer with foodstamps.
So what people spend with tax payer money is no one's business but what they spend with their own is your business. Got it.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876521 Mar 19, 2013
How Reagan Armed Saddam with Chemical Weapons

While the August 18 NYT article added new details about the extent of US military collaboration with Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein during Iraq’s 1980-88 war with Iran, it omitted the most outrageous aspect of the scandal: not only did Ronald Reagan’s Washington turn a blind-eye to the Hussein regime’s repeated use of chemical weapons against Iranian soldiers and Iraq’s Kurdish minority, but the US helped Iraq develop its chemical, biological and nuclear weapons programs.

Nor did the NYT dwell on the extreme cynicism and hypocrisy of President George Bush II’s administration’s citing of those same terrible atrocities–which were disregarded at the time by Washington–and those same weapons programs–which no longer exist, having been dismantled and destroyed in the decade following the 1991 Gulf War–to justify a massive new war against the people of Iraq.

A reader of the NYT article (or the tens of thousands of other articles written after the war drive against Iraq began in earnest soon after September 11, 2001) would have looked in vain for the fact that many of the US politicians and ruling class pundits who demanded war against Hussein–in particular, the one of the most bellicose of the Bush administration’s "hawks", defence secretary Donald Rumsfeld–were up to their ears in Washington’s efforts to cultivate, promote and excuse Hussein in the past.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2004/06/17/how-re...

Iraq’s 1982 removal from Washington’s official list of states that support terrorism meant that the Hussein regime was now eligible for US economic and military aid, and was able to purchase advanced US technology that could also be used for military purposes.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#876522 Mar 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably the most often misspelled word.
Didn't your third grade teacher tell you there was "a rat" in "separate"?
Apparently I need a golf lesson because it is 'par' I am having trouble with

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min Sadistic Homosexu... 49,510
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 min voice of peace 68,371
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 37 min newpoly 1,905
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr kyjeepman 1,453
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 46,324
Win a Free McDonalds Gift Card 1 hr Gift Card Expert 1
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 1 hr Union Corrupt 7,561
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 177,399
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,935
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search