Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#876557 Mar 19, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
slim and trim all my life, Porky, I'll bury yur fat ass.
Au contraire, Harmonious, etc., etc., you seem to forget that you once posted your picture--obviously circa 1970, swathed in polyester, sitting on a plaid couch made of a burlap/tree bark blend, holding an acoustic guitar you obviously couldn't play--you were never slim and trim, Snow Job, but your mouth surely do git them jowls a floppin'. Small wonder Rush is your idol--and I'm talking Limbaughtomy, not the group.
Auntblabby

Denver, CO

#876558 Mar 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
And dave still can't see the idiocy of his post even after it was pointed out to him. Nothing new here.
Yes, we know that, Emom. If you were 'new' you wouldn't have all that skin hanging off the back of your arms.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#876559 Mar 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with that one!
Your donation probably purchased weapons.
If those Sudanese women traded their goat for an Uzi, at least they'll be better equipped to keep the soldiers, and roaming militants, outta their daughters.

Free markets are awesome, eh?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#876560 Mar 19, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
FDR??
What a nitwit.
This is the Obama forum, and you're ignorant enough to go back 12 Presidents to come up with a rebuttal against Dems.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA.
If not for FDR, you'd be saluting the Swastika today.
I forgot. You likely already do salute a Swastika, skinhead!!
And you're too stupid to know the definition of a World War.
You lose. You're what you've been all your useless life; a loser.
<quoted text>
Actually, this is a thread in a forum. The gorum actually depends on your entry point.

<yes, I'm just being an ass>

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#876561 Mar 19, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
Oh, I'm soooo scared! The big bad liberal's gonna come get me! Well, bring it on, gayzo.
LMAO! Thanks for the inspiration. A feral dog just wandered onto the farm and he is very friendly. I think I will name him "Gayzo". His tail is unusually short but he knows how to keep the other dogs out of his dish because he bitches a lot and whines. LOL

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#876562 Mar 19, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Possibly, you can google walmart but cannot walmart google.
Homer really reaching for laughs today.
The fact that you can google walmart and not the other way around proves goigle will rule the world someday.

“Politically Incorrect”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#876563 Mar 19, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Up to 11 posts!!
My, you've been a busy little troll!!
Stop sniffing paint fumes. You can only respond with insults and accusations, the true definition of a troll

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#876564 Mar 19, 2013
Did I just "say" goigle?

Must be thev thin mountain air. Lol
carol

Orlando, FL

#876565 Mar 19, 2013
Is it safe to come back yet? I have so much to say.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#876566 Mar 19, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we know that, Emom. If you were 'new' you wouldn't have all that skin hanging off the back of your arms.
Still not funny.
Auntblabby

Arvada, CO

#876567 Mar 19, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>If the oppressed and controlled of the world wish Democracy to be installed in their countries, they can jolly well do what we did in ours: revolt against tyranny, and install it by Constitutional convention. Insisting the world be governed by democracy, is like insisting that the Christian religion be the official religion of the US.

And as far as your assertion that "American females, in particular white ones, don't care about any women but themselves," I disagree - just last week, I sent off my annual donation to Give a Goat: an organization which donates goats to women in the Sudan, for the purpose of facilitating the women's self employment as dairy farmers, and in hope of the subsequent elevation of their standard of living. I believe in paying it forward, you know...
Yur first paragraph is wishful thinking, history is replete with examples of nations who simply were too oppressed, crushed and controlled by tyrants to rise up. Maybe in time Cuba or N. Korea will be able to throw the tyrants out.

OK, not all American women, just most don't care about any women except themselves.

IMO American leftists don't care one bit about dead Iraqis, dead soldiers or wasted money, what they care about is using Iraq as a cudgel to beat George Bush and republicans in general.

My proof? Obama is in his 5th year in Afghanistan wasting treasure and lives and the left doesn't care one bit, he's a democrat so wasted money and lives are of no concern to them.
Unca Joe Biden has said Obama will go to war to prevent Iran from having nukes, I know he's lying and full of crap, but leftists are saying nothing. Iran will have nukes, there's no stopping them. Unless Israel does it.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#876568 Mar 19, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny Bubblehead...
I don't see you also whining about Lybia so Mr. Hypocrite, I ask you:
Why did the people of Lybia fail to handle their own civic responsibility in their case?
Was it because they knew Obama would follow the French in and that they later could kill our ambassador and patriots, only to have nothing done except for Obama and the Democrats/corrupt media to sweep things under the rug.
Hypocrite on, Shovel Head...
Guess you didn't see the 'etc.' in my previous post...or you're just too literal to extrapolate.

Benghazi was a case of our own negligence...of course President Ears wants to sweep it under the rug.

(Did you have the impression I am an Obama fan? Well, you're wrong, as usual.)

I'm female, by the way.
Auntblabby

Arvada, CO

#876569 Mar 19, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Saddam was white?
<quoted text>There is - the North Koreans should storm the Bastille, so to speak. What, their chubby little titular leader is going to order them nuked? That's gonna leave a mark.
<quoted text>Not on speaking terms with the man.
easier said than done and you know it. It's reported millions are starving there, hard to revolt when yur starving I'll wager.

“Politically Incorrect”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#876570 Mar 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Au contraire, Harmonious, etc., etc., you seem to forget that you once posted your picture--obviously circa 1970, swathed in polyester, sitting on a plaid couch made of a burlap/tree bark blend, holding an acoustic guitar you obviously couldn't play--you were never slim and trim, Snow Job, but your mouth surely do git them jowls a floppin'. Small wonder Rush is your idol--and I'm talking Limbaughtomy, not the group.
Don't know the person you responded to, may be a bad person in fact, but you have the nerve to respond in such a nasty manner and refer to others as Trolls?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#876571 Mar 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you can google walmart and not the other way around proves goigle will rule the world someday.
I'm mulling it over.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#876572 Mar 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
Did I just "say" goigle?
Must be thev thin mountain air. Lol
You did, and I didn't pounce on it so kudos to me. You said thev
carol

Orlando, FL

#876573 Mar 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, this is a thread in a forum. The gorum actually depends on your entry point.
The Gorum is sacred and you are prevented by law from even mentioning them here! Turn in your yarmulke!
Auntblabby

Arvada, CO

#876574 Mar 19, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
huh? Oh, COME ON! are we back to abortion again? Cliterectomies? Is that jewish for Benghazi?
dUm, you old doucher, i could smell you a mile away.
Auntblabby

Arvada, CO

#876575 Mar 19, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Possibly, you can google walmart but cannot walmart google.
Homer really reaching for laughs today.
The low hanging fruit you plucked years ago is gone and ain't coming back, Mr. Simpson. lmao
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#876576 Mar 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a gorum?

Nevermind

Gorum (pronounced GOR-um)[1] is a god of battle above all other pursuits; it is said that if there is ever a time with no more conflicts to be fought, he would rust away into nothingness. Known as the Lord in Iron, his faithful believe he is present in every iron weapon of war that is forged.

http://www.pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Gorum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min edogxxx 98,349
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min litesong 47,022
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 38 min Frijoles 69,523
PerfettoPerformanc2010 on eBay 42 min BarefootJoe 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 178,603
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 50,046
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Wolverine33 4,743

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]