Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876374 Mar 19, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You need to seperate taking out Saddam from invading/blowing up/rebuilding an entire country, then we can talk.
"separate"
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#876375 Mar 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you stalk people at the grocery store?
Not stalking, observing. Stalking is what gunner does to see if they're paying for beer with foodstamps.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#876376 Mar 19, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Would have been much funnier if Lily or some other hypocritical, lying scumbag from the left would have mentioned Obama's new jewboy Jack"Cayman Islands"Lew
I guess Barry couldn't find any black businessmen who might qualify to oversee the distribution of the swag and newly printed billions..
Must have lost Herman Caine's number, I guess.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876377 Mar 19, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
Think conservatives have troubles? Look at the left.
Posted by Jennifer Rubin on March 19, 2013 at 11:00
Conservatives have their problems these days, but these issues are actually mild compared to the really big problem at the core of liberal statism. Conservatives need to empathize, readjust some applications of conservatism and talk like regular people; liberalism however is flawed at its very core.
David Brooks puts it as succinctly as anyone when he writes that “the entire Democratic governing vision, from President Obama on down, is based on the notion that we can have a growing welfare state and pay for it by taxing the top 2 percent.” This is impossible, as he notes, since there are not enough rich people to pay for all of that and you wind up with negative “long-term changes in social norms, behavior and growth.” The alternative is to raise taxes on everyone, which makes liberalism more honest but politically unfeasible.
The gospel truth published in the leftist Washington Post.
senile are we?

Jennifer Rubin is an American conservative columnist and a blogger for the Washington Post. Previously she worked at Commentary Magazine, the Pajamas Media, Human Events, and the Weekly Standard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Rubin_%...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#876378 Mar 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you could get a job writing for Breitbart.
Buy her a pimp hat and she's all set.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876379 Mar 19, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>The names of these corporations, not to mention the brands themselves, reflect the general intellectual level of those who consume their products. One has to 'wonder' why anyone would eat that pap.
JMO
Like bread?

Nothing wrong with having a choice of foods (except in New York).
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#876380 Mar 19, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> As of March 5, 2013 the average hourly wage in America was $23.82. Raising the minimum wage will just drive up prices and cause poor people to lose jobs. Elizabeth Warren is libtard loon fruitcake.
I posted that knowing it'd drive you nuts.
Auntblabby

Arvada, CO

#876381 Mar 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
A decade after the US-led invasion of Iraq, years of violence and disdain for the country's current political class fuel nostalgia for Saddam Hussein -- the man the foreign troops fought to oust.
Though accusations of ties to Saddam and his regime are used to tar politicians in Baghdad, residents of his hometown Tikrit express fondness for a man who, though responsible for ordering the deaths of countless Iraqis, is remembered for having imposed stability, which has long been missing.
"I will remain proud, and remember Saddam," said Khaled Jamal, a watch-seller in Tikrit. "Our country has not changed or developed in the past 10 years."
Along with his frustration over the slow pace of rebuilding -- many Iraqis, not just in Tikrit, suffer from poor provision of basic services and high unemployment -- Jamal also voiced another commonly-cited frustration: the apparent rise in sectarianism since Saddam's fall.
"There was no sectarianism, no Sunni and Shiite," Jamal said.
"But now, that is the first question you hear when you meet someone," he added, referring to queries over a person's province of origin, often used to find out their religious background.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/12/sadd...
Do you think these females yearn for the return of saddam?

"Once near a Nineveh hotel Uday saw a pretty young girl no older than fifteen. He found her attractive and had her kidnapped. Uday raped the girl who lay silently and
then let her go, bruised and bleeding to stumble back to the hotel to find her parents.

“It turns out the girl had been deaf since birth,” remembers Latif.“She tried desperately to communicate what had happened to guests in the hotel lobby, but couldn’t make her hysterical, silent crying be understood.”

When Uday’s was informed he commanded his bodyguards to grab her again so she wouldn’t make trouble for him. They took her to the nearby forest and gang raped her before killing her and burying the body".

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#876382 Mar 19, 2013
Poll: Paul Ryan Rating Has Dropped Significantly Post-Election

"Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) is viewed favorably by just 35 percent of American voters, according to a Rasmussen poll released Monday. Fifty-four percent view him unfavorably.

A bare 52 percent majority of GOP voters gave Ryan positive marks, down from 83 percent when he was selected as the Republicans' vice presidential nominee in August 2012.

According to Rasmussen, that puts Ryan far behind Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) in terms of popularity within his own party. Ryan also finished a distant fifth in this past weekend's Conservative Political Action Conference straw poll, taking 6 percent of the vote.

HuffPost Pollster's average, which combines all publicly available polls, shows a marked drop in Ryan's image since the election, when his rating was a slim net positive."

----------

More bad news for the nitwits.
Auntblabby

Arvada, CO

#876383 Mar 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You rightwingers are turned on by that rape stuff, aren'tcha?
Sick in the head.
Hey, btw, speaking of rape, the victim in Ohio is being threatened.
Yep, good old Ammmuuuurrrican football players, think it's okay to have their way with a girl because she wore a skimpy top and shorts and was drunk. Clean up your own backyard first dummy
brutal rapist with an obsession for beautiful women.”

Every day Uday Hussein and his bodyguards drove around the university and the girls’ schools until the president's son saw a girl he fancied. He would stop her and
ask her to spend the night with him. If she refused his bodyguards would grab her and bring her back to the palace.

There Uday would rape the girl. If she resisted, after he was done, he would give her to the whole team of bodyguards. If she was really a lot of trouble, like one architectural student named Nahle Sabet who had the nerve to publicly reject him, Uday would throw her naked to his pack of wild dogs which ripped her to pieces while he watched, drinking champagne and laughing.

No woman was safe. One day Uday saw two newlyweds walking hand in hand. He wanted the woman and his bodyguards grabbed the couple.

Saad Abd al-Razzek Nihaya was an Iraqi army officer decorated for bravery in the Iran-Iraq War but that didn’t help him or his new wife.

Uday took the girl to a hotel suite. She pleaded with him not to defile her - she had only been married yesterday. Uday beat her until she was bloody then raped her."
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#876385 Mar 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Tea Partier On Lead Up To Iraq War:‘We Have To Trust Our Leaders’
Months after suggesting that President Barack Obama "doesn't love America the way we do," a prominent tea party leader on Tuesday made a case for placing trust in the commander-in-chief during a discussion about the intelligence failures that lead to the Iraq War.
Amy Kremer, chairwoman of the Tea Party Express, told CNN that former President George W. Bush wasn't the only elected official making a case for the 2003 U.S.-led invasion and said that the citizenry can "never have enough intelligence." But ultimately, Kremer argued, the American people have no choice but to show some faith in the president.
"The American people, I don't think, have any alternative but to believe our president. That's why he's been elected," Kremer said. "And I certainly hope we never go down this road ever again because you never wanna lose any lives and there's always unintended consequences."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/t...
That Kremer gal is a real piece of work__reminds me of real Carol Orlando.
Auntblabby

Arvada, CO

#876386 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Sick in the head.
Yep, good old Ammmuuuurrrican football players, think it's okay to have their way with a girl because she wore a skimpy top and shorts and was drunk. Clean up your own backyard first dummy
dumb kids, you syphilitic hog, not conservatives or republicans, if they could vote statistics say they'd vote democrat, you blithering idiot..

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#876387 Mar 19, 2013
Rand Paul: Pathway To Citizenship Is Needed, E-Verify Is Not

"WASHINGTON -- Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) gave a full-throated endorsement on Tuesday for comprehensive immigration reform that would allow undocumented immigrants to become citizens but not expand the employment verification system, putting him at odds with members of his party.

"Immigration reform will not occur until conservative Republicans, like myself, become part of the solution," Paul said in a speech at the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Legislative Summit. "That's why I am here today to begin that conversation and be part of the solution. I think the conversation needs to start by acknowledging we aren't going to deport 12 million illegal immigrants. If you wish to work, if you wish to live and work in America, then we will find a place for you."

Paul has previously voiced support for immigration reform, but not in a speech so public as this one. He penned an op-ed in the Washington Times on Feb. 8 that laid out broad strokes of his preferred plan for immigration reform, which would "ensure border security" and then allow 2 million undocumented immigrants per year to "normalize" their status, work legally and pay taxes. Undocumented young people who entered the United States as children -- often called "Dreamers" -- should be legalized first, he wrote.

It's a fairly standard view for immigration reform supporters: more border security is needed, legalization can happen but undocumented people must get to the "back of the line" behind those currently wanting to enter the country legally. But Paul differs from many Republicans, and some Democrats, on employment verification. Paul singled out E-Verify, an already-existing federal effort to check employment status. It's considered necessary by many to ensure businesses aren't hiring workers they shouldn't, but it's also criticized as cumbersome for employers and too likely to give false positives that would keep citizens and legal immigrant workers from being hired.

"My plan will not, though -- and this is where I disagree with some in the bipartisan group -- impose a national ID card," he said. "It will also not have mandatory E-Verify. I don't mind if there's E-Verify, maybe related to the tax code somehow, but I don't like the idea of making every business owner a policeman."

----------

I fully expect Nobraina and his fellow inmates to start calling Randy Paul a "Democrat", as they did to Chris Christie!!

ROFLMAO

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#876388 Mar 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No you're not. You're whining and lying.
Now you are using the " I know you are but what am I" argument...just like the little girl we all know you are.
Auntblabby

Arvada, CO

#876389 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Sick in the head.
You disgusting, ignorant, used up old sow, CNN is accused of doing a lengthy pity piece on the 2 convicted rapists, not the victim.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876390 Mar 19, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think these females yearn for the return of saddam?
"Once near a Nineveh hotel Uday saw a pretty young girl no older than fifteen. He found her attractive and had her kidnapped. Uday raped the girl who lay silently and
then let her go, bruised and bleeding to stumble back to the hotel to find her parents.
“It turns out the girl had been deaf since birth,” remembers Latif.“She tried desperately to communicate what had happened to guests in the hotel lobby, but couldn’t make her hysterical, silent crying be understood.”
When Uday’s was informed he commanded his bodyguards to grab her again so she wouldn’t make trouble for him. They took her to the nearby forest and gang raped her before killing her and burying the body".
i can go that low. or lower.

A US soldier was sentenced to 100 years in prison yesterday for one of the worst known cases involving US troops in Iraq - the gang rape and murder of a 14-year-old girl and the killing of her father, mother and sister.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/feb/23/u...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876391 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>

...wow.

By two other high school girls on Twitter, with rather mild tweets...wow!

How many people are aware that, for all the publicity, this was a juvenile court "trial" with no jury?

That one of the defendants was a clean-cut, good student African-American, not a gangsta like Trayvon?

That there was no sexual intercourse?
Auntblabby

Arvada, CO

#876392 Mar 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
senile are we?
Jennifer Rubin is an American conservative columnist and a blogger for the Washington Post. Previously she worked at Commentary Magazine, the Pajamas Media, Human Events, and the Weekly Standard.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Rubin_%...
Ah yes, attack the messenger, not the message, so much easier.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876393 Mar 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That Kremer gal is a real piece of work__reminds me of real Carol Orlando.
you mean like walking into her own shyte all the time?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#876394 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Not stalking, observing. Stalking is what gunner does to see if they're paying for beer with foodstamps.
lily does all her stalking in liquor stores and bars, with HER foodstamps and counterfeit welfare checks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 10-30 8 min Toj 10
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min RACE 98,534
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 21 min RACE 4,814
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 23 min RACE 660
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min gcaveman1 47,578
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min loose cannon 179,642
Abby 10-30 35 min RACE 8
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]