Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876352 Mar 19, 2013
Saddam was an international pariah by the time of the 2003 invasion, his subsequent capture in 2004 and execution in December 2006.

But in Tikrit, he is remembered far more fondly as a leader who fought for Iraq and was at the helm at a time when Iraqis enjoyed relative domestic stability, especially compared to the brutal violence that followed his ouster.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/12/sadd...
carol

Orlando, FL

#876353 Mar 19, 2013
Uday and Usay as children...

"Dad! I want to drill the holes in their heads today, Uday got do it yesterday!"

Does any of that even sound remotely likely, sweeties? After you've drilled one head, haven't you sorta drilled them all? What do you suppose the Romans on crucifiction duty were thinking when they got up in the morning...

"Well, les' see. I got a date with Sarah tonight an' dunna that wee lassie have some honkin' funbags on her! All I got to do is get through the day without gettin' any blood on the ol' uniform. Can't blame a girl for wantin' her man to be tidy."
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#876354 Mar 19, 2013
carol wrote:
C'mon... who do you think of when you hear horrible tales about dead babies being tossed out of nice, warm, clean incubators by the bogey man? Hmmmmmm?
jane
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876355 Mar 19, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
The blood of these soldiers is on the bloody hands of Obama, as are the maimings. Every lost life there since he took over has been wasted. All of the maimings and amputations are his fault as well, a waste.
Where the hell is Code pink when you need them?
Where are the anti war protesters who hounded Bush for years?
Where's the LSM leading off the nightly news with the deaths of soldiers?
AWOl, they don't care one bit about dead and maimed soldiers when a democrat, a black democrat is in charge.
Code Pink? ask Rand Paul.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#876356 Mar 19, 2013
The case for $22-an-hour minimum wage

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/18/eliz...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#876357 Mar 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
A decade after the US-led invasion of Iraq, years of violence and disdain for the country's current political class fuel nostalgia for Saddam Hussein -- the man the foreign troops fought to oust.
Though accusations of ties to Saddam and his regime are used to tar politicians in Baghdad, residents of his hometown Tikrit express fondness for a man who, though responsible for ordering the deaths of countless Iraqis, is remembered for having imposed stability, which has long been missing.
"I will remain proud, and remember Saddam," said Khaled Jamal, a watch-seller in Tikrit. "Our country has not changed or developed in the past 10 years."
Along with his frustration over the slow pace of rebuilding -- many Iraqis, not just in Tikrit, suffer from poor provision of basic services and high unemployment -- Jamal also voiced another commonly-cited frustration: the apparent rise in sectarianism since Saddam's fall.
"There was no sectarianism, no Sunni and Shiite," Jamal said.
"But now, that is the first question you hear when you meet someone," he added, referring to queries over a person's province of origin, often used to find out their religious background.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/12/sadd...
Guess it was supposed to be divide and conquer. Just did the dividing part by the Divider!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876359 Mar 19, 2013
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time you were blown was when you were 10 by your Uncle Bob who was a teacher and Democrat Town Chairman.
so how do you know Uncle Bob? hmmmmm?

but now that i think about it, i imagine old Aunt Flabby ain't got no teeth, so.....i would like to rephrase.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#876360 Mar 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You rightwingers are turned on by that rape stuff, aren'tcha?
Sick in the head.
Hey, btw, speaking of rape, the victim in Ohio is being threatened.
Yep, good old Ammmuuuurrrican football players, think it's okay to have their way with a girl because she wore a skimpy top and shorts and was drunk. Clean up your own backyard first dummy
lily loves the rape card...and girls who are drunk
carol

Orlando, FL

#876361 Mar 19, 2013
Once upon a time, Uday Hussein was driving around Baghdad and he saw a big bad wolf! "Halt!" said the wolf, "who do you think you are to drive around my town without my permission?" Uday had the wolf bound and gagged then he stuffed raisins and Mentos up his ass until his eyes bulged and then he made the wolf drink a giant bottle of Diet Coke! "BOOM" went the big bad wolf. Then Usay and Uday gathered up all the pieces and they ass-fucked the big bad wolf, spun him around, and then ass-fucked him again. The wolf's family stood helplessly by and wrung their paws, distraught that there was nothing they could do to help their fine and upstanding, if hairy, son.

The End
carol

Orlando, FL

#876362 Mar 19, 2013
Say, cracker, how do you know those schoolgirls you had Uday raping in YOUR story weren't leading him on or wearing revealing clothing?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#876363 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
You nailed it; especially Tastykake, which could be Tastykaka, if you made a quick typo. Next time at the grocery, watch to see who buys it. Usually goes with the cases of Diet Coke!
Why do you stalk people at the grocery store?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876364 Mar 19, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
yur not going to give yur life in Obama's war with Iran?
i have the skills needed to fly a drone. i'm even thinking of contacting my Republican congresscritter to see if he can hook me up with one from one of his campaign contributors from the drone lobby.

so...what are you GPS coordinates?
Auntblabby

Arvada, CO

#876365 Mar 19, 2013
Think conservatives have troubles? Look at the left.

Posted by Jennifer Rubin on March 19, 2013 at 11:00

Conservatives have their problems these days, but these issues are actually mild compared to the really big problem at the core of liberal statism. Conservatives need to empathize, readjust some applications of conservatism and talk like regular people; liberalism however is flawed at its very core.

David Brooks puts it as succinctly as anyone when he writes that “the entire Democratic governing vision, from President Obama on down, is based on the notion that we can have a growing welfare state and pay for it by taxing the top 2 percent.” This is impossible, as he notes, since there are not enough rich people to pay for all of that and you wind up with negative “long-term changes in social norms, behavior and growth.” The alternative is to raise taxes on everyone, which makes liberalism more honest but politically unfeasible.

The gospel truth published in the leftist Washington Post.
Auntblabby

Arvada, CO

#876366 Mar 19, 2013
"liberalism works fine until you run out of other people's money"

Margaret Thatcher

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#876368 Mar 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>There is no "latter" in your bigoted post...damnit, Idjit, but you're plumb dumb, even by reich-tard standards.
Come on Leo, Bigoted, You aren't using bigot in the proper context. You've reverted to name calling and even your second grade students would call you on it. Gotcha.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#876369 Mar 19, 2013
a portrait of Obama's future America as DEPENDISTAN:

He wiped the front counter and smoothed the edges of a sign posted near his register.“Yes! We take Food Stamps, SNAP, EBT!”

“Today, we fill the store up with everything,” he said.“Tomorrow, we sell it all.”

At precisely one second after midnight, on March 1, Woonsocket would experience its monthly financial windfall — nearly $2 million from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as food stamps. Federal money would be electronically transferred to the broke residents of a nearly bankrupt town, where it would flow first into grocery stores and then on to food companies, employees and banks, beginning the monthly cycle that has helped Woonsocket survive.

The “economy”(unemployment, shuttered factories, debt) is permanent, but the economic cycle is monthly, thanks to “Uncle Sam Day”:

The 1st is always circled on the office calendar at International Meat Market, where customers refer to the day in the familiar slang of a holiday. It is Check Day. Milk Day. Pay Day. Mother’s Day.

“Uncle Sam Day,” Pichardo said now, late on Feb. 28, as he watched new merchandise roll off the trucks. Out came 40 cases of Ramen Noodles. Out came 230 pounds of ground beef and 180 gallons of orange juice.

SNAP enrollment in Rhode Island had been rising for six years, up from 73,000 people to nearly 180,000, and now three-quarters of purchases at International Meat Market are paid for with Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) cards.

Government money had in effect funded the truckloads of food at Pichardo’s dock .&#8201;.&#8201;. and the three part-time employees he had hired to unload it .&#8201;.&#8201;. and the walk-in freezer he had installed to store surplus product .&#8201;.&#8201;. and the electric bills he paid to run that freezer, at nearly $2,000 each month.

Pichardo’s profits from SNAP had also helped pay for International Meat Market itself, a 10-aisle store in a yellow building that he had bought and refurbished in 2010, when the rise in government spending persuaded him to expand out of a smaller market down the block.

That old Democratic Depression anthem is too idealistic for such a world. But, for the new normal,“Snappy Days Are Here Again”:

Grocery store chains had started discount spinoffs. Farmers markets had incentivized SNAP shopping by rewarding customers with $2 extra for every $5 of government money spent.

Restaurants, long forbidden from accepting SNAP, had begun a major lobbying campaign in Washington, and now a handful of Subways in Rhode Island were accepting the benefit as part of a pilot program.

And then what? Where does this story end? What happens to change the trajectory of these lives?'
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876370 Mar 19, 2013
carol wrote:
Once upon a time, Uday Hussein was driving around Baghdad and he saw a big bad wolf! "Halt!" said the wolf, "who do you think you are to drive around my town without my permission?" Uday had the wolf bound and gagged then he stuffed raisins and Mentos up his ass until his eyes bulged and then he made the wolf drink a giant bottle of Diet Coke! "BOOM" went the big bad wolf. Then Usay and Uday gathered up all the pieces and they ass-fucked the big bad wolf, spun him around, and then ass-fucked him again. The wolf's family stood helplessly by and wrung their paws, distraught that there was nothing they could do to help their fine and upstanding, if hairy, son.
The End
you could get a job writing for Breitbart.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#876371 Mar 19, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Nope. flack doesn't eat much sweet stuff. Don't eat a lot of bread either but when I do it's usually marbled rye.
Ok good, I thought you were a Wonderbread type!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876372 Mar 19, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Would have been much funnier if Lily or some other hypocritical, lying scumbag from the left would have mentioned Obama's new jewboy Jack"Cayman Islands"Lew
I guess Barry couldn't find any black businessmen who might qualify to oversee the distribution of the swag and newly printed billions..
Goldman Sachs picks the Treasury Secretary. Obama gets to pick irrelevant jobs like Labor, Commerce, etc.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#876373 Mar 19, 2013
The case for $22-an-hour minimum wage
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/18/eliz...
As of March 5, 2013 the average hourly wage in America was $23.82. Raising the minimum wage will just drive up prices and cause poor people to lose jobs. Elizabeth Warren is libtard loon fruitcake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL 70,586
Dear Abby 11/24/14 22 min PEllen 4
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 37 min RACE 1,520
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 38 min RACE 699
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 40 min Cali Girl 2014 51,241
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 40 min RACE 4,862
Ask Amy 11/24/14 44 min RACE 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Edmond Pulpo 180,722
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:52 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:52PM
Takeaways from Bears' Win vs. Bucs