Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1457402 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876885 Mar 20, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, and the notion that if a person is passed out drunk that she becomes fair game is outrageous. The girl was underaged and drinking, as were all of them. Someone should have called her parents and told them to come pick up their daughter.
Hopefully this case will have been a wake up call to teenagers regarding drinking, sex, taking and posting photos of someone naked and being abused, this is never funny and that fact that they thought it was is testiment to the sickness that has become part of our society. Joy and laughter at the expense of someones misfortune and pain is sadistic.
This case should be discussed in all schools, by all coaches. Football players have that cocky attitude that they are above the rules. And, the coaches encourage and cover it up.
Galt generally agrees, but doubts this was the first time this individual got drunk, came home drunk, and wonders where the parents are in situations like this.

Where does lily draw the consent line on alcohol level?

When your daughter does drugs with her friends and then has sex, is that "rape"?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#876886 Mar 20, 2013
New system would let you take a drug just pressing your skin
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876887 Mar 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The reader should be warned that these are first and partial accounts of hacked emails that may be fabricated by someone with a hidden agenda. Time will tell whether they have any credence. The RT selection of excerpts appears to fit into Putin’s agenda.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgrego...
That is why Galt added a question mark, simpleton.

Time will tell.

Perhaps an Obama plot to throw Hillary under the bus in favor of Moochelle?
Jimmy

Hamden, CT

#876888 Mar 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Despite his academic improvement, Carson still had a violent temper. In his interview with the American Academy of Achievement, he recalled trying to hit his mother over the head with a hammer because of a disagreement over what clothes he should wear. In a dispute with a classmate over a locker, he cut a three-inch gash in the other boy's head. However, at the age of 14, Carson reached a turning point after he nearly stabbed a friend to death because the boy had changed the radio station."
You hypocrites would have called him a thug and Galt would have applauded if a Zimmerman had shot him...and Herman Cain is a cheater who used his position to sexually assault white women...Alan West should have been court martialed, but they're all great guys when you want to attack the president.
Where'd you dig this up, dingbat?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#876889 Mar 20, 2013
carol wrote:
You're the weak one carol, I mean to have your ass. I don't make mistakes, sweetie, your ass is mine.
You just keep that in your little mind. Only God was perfect. The only ass you can claim is the one you sit on in your hovel most of the day when you're not snoozing. The other one is the one you talk from most of the time. Give it a rest.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876890 Mar 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I haven't read any. What's the skinny?
Early leaks indicate lies about Benghazi, but that's hardly news.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#876891 Mar 20, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm experiencing a Sockpuppet meltdown!!
I must stop re-cycling my old tricks from five years ago, it's soooo yesterday and played out!! I must find something new for pity's sake. I used that gag n 2008!! And it didn't work then!! Was equivalent to a lead balloon! Remember?
Annoyed, Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876892 Mar 20, 2013
flack wrote:
CBS tells employees 'Get on the scales' or pay more for health insurance
Actually CVS, not CBS.

Of course, their definition of health risk is very selective.
Jimmy

Hamden, CT

#876893 Mar 20, 2013
Obama & the Democorrupts in the White House lie!

The administration promised that the stimulus would knock unemployment down to about 5.5% by now. It has not even come close to that mark.

Sure am glad we spent/borrowed all the money, for nothing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876894 Mar 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Conn. High School Football Players Charged With Rape, 13-Year Old Victim Already Being Harrassed
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/03/20/1195...
Leftwing feminist version of the War on Drugs.

Accuse every male of rape and throw them in jail, guilt pre-determined.
Jimmy

Hamden, CT

#876895 Mar 20, 2013
The Department of Education’s sequester cuts are taking a brutal toll on federally-funded schools on Native American reservations, but the federal agency still found money to create a new six-figure job promoting “Educational Excellence for African-Americans.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/20/de...
carol

Orlando, FL

#876896 Mar 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
We should not be rushing to put this man pedestal. He is saying all the right things right now,but what do we really know about him....not much? This is how we ended up with Obama! We should be in the trust but verify mode right now.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/19/ben-carsons...
It has definitely become a game of surviving the liberal tactic of targeting their greatest threat and then systematically going about destroying their character using dirty campaign ads, lies and smears and digging up the same old social issues that are ignored until an election year to make liberals look like angels among demons and to avoid defending their own political positions on the very important issues...but Dr. Carson has apparently been besieged with requests to run for political office.

He may just prove to be a tougher nut to crack than the liberal lean mean machine probably has in their crosshairs already to target just in case.

Who knows?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876897 Mar 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> They never learn from history. Just like with Syria. They will fart around trying to be the opposite of Bush till we have a full fledged war all over the middle east and Africa.
Galt does not think Syria and its entire population is not worth one single American life.

As long as the crazy people are just killing each other, who cares? Kind of like Chicago in the Middle east.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#876898 Mar 20, 2013
Hello all you conservative republicans aren't you just thrilled to death that you have 4 more years of wonderful leadership from President Obama and Vice President Biden.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876900 Mar 20, 2013
flack wrote:
Target, among others, to start scanning consumers driving license when buying age related products. No license, no booze or cigarettes. Period! Did you think that bar code on the back was just going to be for the DMV?
There are always other stores if Target lacks respect for privacy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876902 Mar 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Despite his academic improvement, Carson still had a violent temper. In his interview with the American Academy of Achievement, he recalled trying to hit his mother over the head with a hammer because of a disagreement over what clothes he should wear. In a dispute with a classmate over a locker, he cut a three-inch gash in the other boy's head. However, at the age of 14, Carson reached a turning point after he nearly stabbed a friend to death because the boy had changed the radio station."
You hypocrites would have called him a thug and Galt would have applauded if a Zimmerman had shot him...and Herman Cain is a cheater who used his position to sexually assault white women...Alan West should have been court martialed, but they're all great guys when you want to attack the president.
Soldiers should never be court-martialed for killing the enemy, which, in a guerrilla war, is the entire population.
carol

Orlando, FL

#876903 Mar 20, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where'd you dig this up, dingbat?
Dr. Carson's character assassination attempts have already begun.

If these liberal propagandists would just watch the movie, "Gifted Hands", they'd learn the whole story about how Dr. Carson's anger in his very young life was turned around and used for good by God.

Liberals can't grasp something called redemption - and forgiveness is totally off their radar.

After all, they are as pure as the driven snow and pefectly spotless.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#876904 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually CVS, not CBS.
Of course, their definition of health risk is very selective.
Ah ok that makes more sense. They have started moving into the area in the last year or so. Along with Rite Aid and Walgreen's. Bet between the 3 I've got 20 drug stores within 5 miles. That doesn't count WalMarts, Target's and Grocery stores. Something is going to give. There is no way that many places can be sustained.
Jimmy

Hamden, CT

#876905 Mar 20, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
Hello all you conservative republicans aren't you just thrilled to death that you have 4 more years of wonderful leadership from President Obama and Vice President Biden.
About as much as you are with a Republican House than can stop most of the moron in the White House's loony plans trying to eliminate a prosperous future for our kids. Any other questions, lowlife?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#876906 Mar 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There are always other stores if Target lacks respect for privacy.
In West Virginia, by state law, all stores selling alcohol (with the exception of one store mom and pop outlets) must enter the birth date of all people buying alcohol. They don't scan the license yet but there is no getting around the law. Once in a hurry I left my ID in the truck. Trying to save time I just told the clerk my birth date. She pointed over her shoulder at the camera and said if she sold me beer without physically having my ID in her hand she would be fired before I got out the door.

I have been saying for a while the world is about to change forever. Most have no clue what is coming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abby12-2-16 14 min Mrs Gladys Kravitz 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Just me 230,892
News If ex-felons pay their dues to society, let's g... (Jun '08) 44 min Your stupid pro-e... 1,167
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 57 min Ize Found 71,228
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Trump Apologist 104,484
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 2,269
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 3,442

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages