Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#876211 Mar 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you call it that if he was white? Seems he was an American.
Terrorist are not limited to middle eastern types. In fact I've read reports where white women are being recruited just because of that. Why do you think the drone debate has been so hot and heavy. White Americans are being sought out.
Joe Stalin

Romania

#876212 Mar 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonic...are you going to do something stupid?
We're counting on you to be the canary in the coalmine.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#876213 Mar 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, keep on making an ass out of yourself.
Lots of people & countries are threats.
Do you recommend invading each & every one?
Why should she? Are you lonely?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#876214 Mar 19, 2013
You can always tell when a Democrat is president. We end up finding Chinese spys stealing our most precious technology. Democrats love to sell out America.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#876215 Mar 19, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Drama queen
Sorry, I thought it was my turn.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#876216 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you have a clue about Cypress? Tell us; this ought to be good!
Do you have a clue about anything? Tell us; this ought to be good!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#876217 Mar 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just quoting you & your ilk.
If you are admitting you act like little girls then it is actually good for your meal health to be so self aware.
No you're not. You're whining and lying.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#876218 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Wallyworld!
Another poster commented:
"when Feinstein was announcing the assassination of Harvey Milk, Cruz was 7 years old and still playing with his crayons and eating his own boogers."
Yep! And that has what to do with the price of eggs in China? She was a dumbass libtard then. She is a dunbass libtard now.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#876219 Mar 19, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>right.... just like you've called me a liar when i've said that I donate my time and money to WORTHY causes. you've even posted you don't trust charities (probably because like many Democrats--you're cheap when the money comes out of your own pocket).
meanwhile, what DO YOU EVER DO besides come on here and argue? when are you NOT on Topix?
I doubt you've ever put your money where you boney fingers and big mouth are. ever. but as an Obot you're on here everyday preaching to let the government waste my money on your fellow Obots, relative hoodie wearing thugs and your illegal alien pool boy and the 10 undocumented relatives he shares a room with.
You're a fuggin liar about everything. No I do not give to money to charities or foundations that on paper sound like they are do gooders; the Junior League ladies get their photos taken and rush to pick up the Shiny Sheet to see themselves and pretend that they are helping people; then the scandal appears. Millions have disappeared, who knew? The director spent it on his mistress! Uh oh. It's money laundering.
You want to help someone? Help him directly. You don't have a loving or charitable bone in your body so go sell your bullshyt somewhere else. We're not buying it. You don't have any money.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#876220 Mar 19, 2013
Eman wrote:
I love how you loony left wingers think you know what kerry and gore would have done. With your clarvoyance why aren't you millionaires?
Take it up with Carol, she has half the Democrats invading Iraq
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876222 Mar 19, 2013
Joe Stalin wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see that. What'd they do, trip and fall on their bayonets? Don't tell me, it was four of them right? Six?
Faux war hero Ghost mocks real Marines.

Disgusting scumbag.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876223 Mar 19, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama would tax every cent in your bank account so quickly your head would spin. Don't imagine for one minute he wouldn't.
Everyone is taking home less pay now despite his promise the middle class wouldn't see higher taxes. It's going to be even less next year when Obamacare kicks in.
Tax, spend, waste...and tax some more. That's his plan.
Obama thinks he, i.e. the government, is more entitled to your money than you are because he has a "vision".
The same vision Europe had decades ago before Europeans ran out of money to give the government to take care of them.
would, would, would, would, would, and would! does it ever get old?

higher taxes? from the tax break he gave us and then took back? and what is the result?

The budget posted a surprise surplus in January for the first time in five years, as the Treasury likely benefited from a windfall when payroll tax cuts expired.

The budget registered a $3 billion surplus, the first time there had been a surplus in January since 2008, Treasury Department data showed on Tuesday. Economists had been looking for a $2 billion gap. The surplus compared with a $27 billion deficit in January 2012.

It appeared the Treasury got a boost from the expiration of a payroll tax reduction on January 1 following the last-minute "fiscal cliff" deal. In its estimate last week, the Congressional Budget Office said the Treasury got an extra $9 billion in taxes from the expiry.

The January surplus means the government's cumulative deficit for the fiscal year, which starts in October, is $290 billion, 17 percent lower than the comparable first four months of fiscal 2012.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/12/us-...

so is that a bad thing?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#876224 Mar 19, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Terrorist are not limited to middle eastern types. In fact I've read reports where white women are being recruited just because of that. Why do you think the drone debate has been so hot and heavy. White Americans are being sought out.
If that man was a white American; would you think it was a terrorist attack or mass murder by another nutjob?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#876225 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
What a liar; anyone who does all that cannot possibly be such a miserable bytch
YOU are! LOL

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#876226 Mar 19, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>There are folks that are writing here and that particular one is doing as you say she may.
Joe Stalin wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You peeble are soooo good at making predictions it's almost like you're psycho. Say, um, any tips for the fourth race at Belmont?
I don't gamble. History doesn't.
I know many and I know that particular one.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#876227 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Ask Sarah Palin who was sucking that Big Gulp making cross eyes at the the group of morans at cpac. You ain't raght 'bout nuffin Jefro,'cept that yer too dern dumb to knowed it, is all.
Here's a hint: don't stare into the headlights
Because inebriated lily might just be behind the intoxicated wheel
Joe Stalin

Romania

#876228 Mar 19, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>while your bony fingers are posting 24/7, I run, ski and do pilates. or were you not on here ALL weekend AGAIN?
What, do you have to pay extra to get the machines onto the chairlift?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876229 Mar 19, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
What's up fckers?
10% tax on Homer's 401(k)
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#876230 Mar 19, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
What's up fckers?
Certainly not your IQ
carol

Orlando, FL

#876231 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you have a clue about Cypress? Tell us; this ought to be good!
Well, I do know this.

"Citizens have set a date for 2.30 p.m. outside the House of Representatives in Nicosia to protest against the measures in time for the key debate and vote by deputies. The rally is expected to be one of the biggest the country has seen to date."

http://www.ekathimerini.com/4dcgi/_w_articles...

The bomb just got lowered on them yesterday. Today's rally is "expected to be one of the biggest the country has seen to date."

You aren't even a little bit disturbed about what's going on in Cyria?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Mandela 70,097
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min KiMare 50,621
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 2 hr shell 365
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Sgt Prepper 179,386
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 5 hr Just Saying 54,525
Perfect for Halloween 5 hr Harem 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 7 hr Godly 18
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]