Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,308)

Showing posts 806,141 - 806,160 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

car0l wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking Samoan. He sounds fat.
You deranged idiot, stealing carol's name, you the fkface of democrats on this thread...
carol

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i see gullibility is your friend.
You skmydk too you idiot moron old but sick and happy. Fkyou! You want some more of where that come from. Why, I oughta ... gurrible, huh, I fkupyrshit ... gtgdjbmopay now and happy blide to crean your crock!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I can imagine no worse fate than to be a doorknob in your trailer.
Well, of course you can't: that would require an imagination....which is usually found in the brain.
obvious, what?
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i see gullibility is your friend.
Liberal is more dangerous in a ghetto retard than Rabies is in a dog...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

CAIN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS, CRACKER...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Demidiots wrote:
<quoted text>You're stupid, as well as left brain ignorant you deranged idiot.
NO, HONEY, I'M FAR FROM STUPID. I'M YOUR DEATH, PERSONIFIED. BELIEVE IT.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Demidiots wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal is more dangerous in a ghetto retard than Rabies is in a dog...
YEAH, WHATEVER, CLOWN. EITHER WAY $1500 BUYS YOU A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH
carol

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Demidiots wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal is more dangerous in a ghetto retard than Rabies is in a dog...
Bite my clank and swarrow it, you delanged molon, then eat your jerro and go to bed already idiot!
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, HONEY, I'M FAR FROM STUPID. I'M YOUR DEATH, PERSONIFIED. BELIEVE IT.
Since you're nothing but, and will never be anything but a deranged left brain plantation democrat, who cares what you think idiot...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Google "Obama's halo"...
http://sonnybunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2012...
Apparently there are people who feel no shame in trying to brainwash the public into believing he is the savior that America has been waiting for. Strange how the freak doesn't show a little humility and tell the photographers to pick a different shot for public viewing. Maybe he's a megalomaniac?
There is definitely a media consortium working to form a best image policy for the Boy Messiah. Have you also noticed the other standard Obamaschlock category of sleeves half-rolled up, grinning downward as though shy, harmless, non-threatening with a wide wrinkled grin? I've seen several from different sources. He's got a Male Model Manager working out there. Maybe Larry Sinclair.

Then there's the Rebel Without A Cause look. Myself, I think he looks and acts a lot more like Justin Beiber or PeeWee Herman than James Dean.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

GUY ACROSS THE STREET GOT TWO LITTLE KIDS AND A ROMNEY BUMPER STICKER. I FORESEE A DANGEROUS FUTURE FOR THOSE LITTLE GIRLS. GET USED TO IT, FOLKS, I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU CLOWNS. IF YOU GONNA BE POLITICAL YOU GOT TO BE WILLIN' TO GO ALL THE WAY, BABIES. WHEN IT HAPPENS, I WANT YOU KIDS TO BE ACCOUNTABLE. YOU ASKED FO' IT.
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

car0l wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH, WHATEVER, CLOWN. EITHER WAY $1500 BUYS YOU A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH
Yep that be dem idiot, it's rare when one can find the complete idiot... with you stupid, we get the entire moron and package...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

IT AIN'T LIKE THEY'RE ATTRACTIVE OR ANYTHING..
carol

Atmore, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

This is like that Wood Allen movie where the actors' lips didn't sync with the dialogue, and the translations were all messed up. What was the name ... damn, it was about some agent sent to steal the world's best recipe for egg salad. Did I imagine it all? All I remember is "egg salad so good you could plotz."

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, of course you can't: that would require an imagination....which is usually found in the brain.
obvious, what?
I wrote "I can imagine..."

And pickaxehead72 replies with "Well, of course you can't: that would require an imagination...."

Drinking the Furniture Polish now, eh?

That's NOT what is meant by polishing one off, honey.....
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Demidiots wrote:
<quoted text>You deranged idiot, stealing carol's name, you the fkface of democrats on this thread...
YEAH, WHATEVER. CAROL'S DEAD. SHE'S DEAD BECAUSE SHE'S WEAK. ARE YOU WEAK? THIS IS NO GAME, WE'RE OVER YOU PEOPLE. YOU'VE PLAYED YOUR LAST HAND. I TOLD YOU WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AND, APPARENTLY, YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME. WELL, BELIEVE ME NOW. I'M THE DEVIL. I'M HERE TO KILL YOU AND TAKE YOU TO HELL.
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

car0l wrote:
GUY ACROSS THE STREET GOT TWO LITTLE KIDS AND A ROMNEY BUMPER STICKER. I FORESEE A DANGEROUS FUTURE FOR THOSE LITTLE GIRLS. GET USED TO IT, FOLKS, I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU CLOWNS. IF YOU GONNA BE POLITICAL YOU GOT TO BE WILLIN' TO GO ALL THE WAY, BABIES. WHEN IT HAPPENS, I WANT YOU KIDS TO BE ACCOUNTABLE. YOU ASKED FO' IT.
You deranged idiot, dem idiot stealing carol's name, you the the blue magnet fkface of democrats on this thread...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, of course you can't: that would require an imagination....which is usually found in the brain.
obvious, what?
Hee, Hee.

You can talk in your sleep even when you're awake!

Your Life follows a pattern. Eat, Poop, Sleep, Wake....lather and repeat.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
This is like that Wood Allen movie where the actors' lips didn't sync with the dialogue, and the translations were all messed up. What was the name ... damn, it was about some agent sent to steal the world's best recipe for egg salad. Did I imagine it all? All I remember is "egg salad so good you could plotz."
You get insulted whenever you talk to yourself.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
HOW COME YOU NOT SITTIN' ON MY FACE?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 806,141 - 806,160 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 37 min throw more shoes 16
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 64,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 42,936
snapchat gay names 2 hr nolovecity74 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 167,402
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••