Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,308)

Showing posts 806,141 - 806,160 of1,033,398
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the hell when are you concerned with personal liberties, choices and freedoms? You've bragged about voting to deny some of your fellow citizens the right to enter into a legal marriage with the partner of their choice. You're on board with laws that restrict the right of a woman to control her own body. Hypocritical much?
Really Carol do you want your health care needs being determined by a bunch of backroom pencil pushers whose main concern is the bottom line Andre padding executive salaries by limiting the care you get? Because that's what big health insurance has been doing for years and Obamacare puts an end to those abuses.
Here's my stance on the whole civil rights & liberties thing. Every person has the right to do as he/she pleases by law as long as those rights don't infringe on the rights of others! That said, it's none of my business who marries who of what race or gender, or what a woman does with her body! None of my business! But with rights & liberties also comes responsibilities. Be gay all you want, but when you step out your front door, a man should be a man & a woman a woman. Nobody's children should have to see men acting like woman & vice versa, because it's not normal. Now in the case of abortion. Giving the fact it takes 2 to create an offspring, a woman shouldn't have FL domain over the decision to give birth or not. Hold on hear my logic! In the case a man doesn't want the baby, but the woman does, as it stands the man has to step up & take responsibility & I agree. But in the case a man wants the baby, but the woman doesn't, a it stands the woman is allowed to end a potential life even though that life is wanted by the person she went halves on the baby with. Now that's not right. If it takes 2 from conception, it also should take 2 on the decision, but no law should force a woman to do either. It should be the 2 that created it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
There are several cases in Colorado where child rapists were given a maximum sentence of 1 to 2 years.
In fact, 2 to 6 years is the average sentence for child rapists in Colorado unless the rape is elevated to assault or homicide.
Name them
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the hell when are you concerned with personal liberties, choices and freedoms? You've bragged about voting to deny some of your fellow citizens the right to enter into a legal marriage with the partner of their choice. You're on board with laws that restrict the right of a woman to control her own body. Hypocritical much?
Really Carol do you want your health care needs being determined by a bunch of backroom pencil pushers whose main concern is the bottom line and padding executive salaries by limiting the care you get? Because that's what big health insurance has been doing for years and Obamacare puts an end to those abuses.
Reality...stop paying for women who chitt out babies and can't take care of them. Sluts. Cows. That is the cure.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Reality...stop paying for women who chitt out babies and can't take care of them. Sluts. Cows. That is the cure.
You sound stupid, you think therefore you are! Lol! In your logic one has to be well off to make a mistake yet be against abortion! Stupidity is well deserved! Mistakes happen, & in the case of those that live that lifestyle, they're barely living. Not to mention welfare is not the reason this country is in debt since everybody believes we are. You're just frustrated with your own stagnation & need somebody to point the finger at. " Michael Jackson, man in the mirror," 1 of my favorite songs! You should listen to the lyrics!

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Good morning topix friends!! I am a bit tired right now as I was up judging all your posts and talking for hours back and forth to myself with my sockpuppets into the wee hours!!!!!!

To say I'm exhausted would be an understatement! I was in a quite the frenzy with the judgit competition half the night and need to rest, so please, continue judging the posts without me. Don't worry, I will most assuredly catch up at some point.

After I rest, get another clean pair of depends (industrial strength) on (these are pretty shot), eat some cheese, take my meds and have a quick chat with my doctor I will be ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!!

I'm still waiting for a challenger in my judgit 'tourney'! So far no takers? Come on fellas give it a whirl!! It's fun, never boring, exciting and very challenging!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends. I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret) ;) They don't call me ""Waxturds" " for nothing you know!! Please, join the fun.

Affectionate hugs!! NWaxman
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You sound stupid, you think therefore you are! Lol! In your logic one has to be well off to make a mistake yet be against abortion! Stupidity is well deserved! Mistakes happen, & in the case of those that live that lifestyle, they're barely living. Not to mention welfare is not the reason this country is in debt since everybody believes we are. You're just frustrated with your own stagnation & need somebody to point the finger at. " Michael Jackson, man in the mirror," 1 of my favorite songs! You should listen to the lyrics!
Fifty years of this now. The experiment does not work. Ph ukn like who res is the reality with state, local and federal governments paying cheerfully. From birth to adulthood and longer, the taxpayer pays several times more then a working family does. You freaking moronic imbecilic parasite.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
There are several cases in Colorado where child rapists were given a maximum sentence of 1 to 2 years.
In fact, 2 to 6 years is the average sentence for child rapists in Colorado unless the rape is elevated to assault or homicide.
Straight from O'Reilly bloviating with of all people, Michael (you're doing a heckuva job Brownie) Brown.

Show us the cases.
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight from O'Reilly bloviating with of all people, Michael (you're doing a heckuva job Brownie) Brown.
Show us the cases.
In the age of information...Your ignorance lily and running on empty is still a morons best choice.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Fifty years of this now. The experiment does not work. Ph ukn like who res is the reality with state, local and federal governments paying cheerfully. From birth to adulthood and longer, the taxpayer pays several times more then a working family does. You freaking moronic imbecilic parasite.
Was that an opposite oxymoron moron? The working family is tax payers stupid! Your response had nothing to do with your first post. You seem to forget your mother was a woman before you were born & she may have made a mistake or 2 in her lifetime. I winner does she qualify as 1 of those sluts & whatever else you called women! What you & everyone else needs to realize is everyone working plays their part in Americas machine no matter the pay wage. You think your entitled to a good job & lifestyle. Your job or life ain't no more important than a minimum wage worker. They perform a service for this country just as well as you & deserve to compensated just as well. Giving the fact their job can't afford to the govt assts. You think like a elementary school child. Big business receives more govt asst than those on welfare. I don't see you crying about them & their misuse of tax payers dollars. You're just like a bully preying on the weak. I'll have you know, I made my name preying on your type son!
Taxpayer

Hertford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Michelle dress like a Hooker on our tax dollar.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/05/after...
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Was that an opposite oxymoron moron? The working family is tax payers stupid! Your response had nothing to do with your first post. You seem to forget your mother was a woman before you were born & she may have made a mistake or 2 in her lifetime. I winner does she qualify as 1 of those sluts & whatever else you called women! What you & everyone else needs to realize is everyone working plays their part in Americas machine no matter the pay wage. You think your entitled to a good job & lifestyle. Your job or life ain't no more important than a minimum wage worker. They perform a service for this country just as well as you & deserve to compensated just as well. Giving the fact their job can't afford to the govt assts. You think like a elementary school child. Big business receives more govt asst than those on welfare. I don't see you crying about them & their misuse of tax payers dollars. You're just like a bully preying on the weak. I'll have you know, I made my name preying on your type son!
The weak rules now. You don't keep paying people off for doing the same thing over and over. Poverty should have ended when the war on it started so many decades ago. It didn't because people learned how to play the system. They took the easy route even if they don't live that well. And some live pretty damn well. Trillions of dollars spent and trillions more to be spent. And I don't care about preying on me. One thing about nations and times, they change. I will go to jail or live on the streets before I become a sucker again after my government stole the wealth of working class men and women with their schemes and false housing industry loans and no interest for savers. Up[ yours you thief. So prey on me.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
GET LOST, BITCH.
You first...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Bush’s stock market Roaring!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Well, since my pretend namesake is apparently still in slumberland this morning, I want to say this.

I'm beginning to think taxing the wealthy of the wealthiest 75% of their income like in France might not be such a bad idea. That would cover the overpaid celebrity types and overpaid sports icons and would also put a lid on the wealthiest democrats who just want to take our money.

Anyone earning over, say, 2 million dollars a year...take 75% of THEIR income.
For Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Well, since my pretend namesake is apparently still in slumberland this morning, I want to say this.
I'm beginning to think taxing the wealthy of the wealthiest 75% of their income like in France might not be such a bad idea.
Being the minority in the senate and republicans not having the white house, you have no choice but to deal with it carol.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) on Friday called on the Republican Party to unite after its 2012 elections defeat. Speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference outside Washington, D.C., McConnell said conservatives shouldn't whine about the loss.

"Conservatives were never meant to be part of the crybaby caucus," he said.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/m...
For Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Taxpayer wrote:
Michelle dress like a Hooker on our tax dollar.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/05/after...
what about Sarah Palin back in 2008 when she spent more than 150.000 dollars at macey's off campaign money? She used your donations to make you look even more stupid, you don't go to school to be one.
You're an idiot!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Bush’s stock market Roaring!!
oh look! a conservative that remembers Bush!

until tomorrow.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) on Friday called on the Republican Party to unite after its 2012 elections defeat. Speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference outside Washington, D.C., McConnell said conservatives shouldn't whine about the loss.
"Conservatives were never meant to be part of the crybaby caucus," he said.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/m...
I agree with McConnell, Conservatives shouldn’t act like… Liberals!!
For Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with McConnell, Conservatives shouldn’t act like… Liberals!!
nope! That's why conservatives will keep losing elections.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 806,141 - 806,160 of1,033,398
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Illinois House approves $100 million for Obama ... 3 min Guest 1
Abby 4-18 4 min Mister Tonka 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min Go Blue Forever 96,078
Dear Chicago, we love you despite it all 7 min Guest 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,083
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Patriot AKA Bozo 42,964
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 14 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE