Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#876234 Mar 19, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Take it up with Carol, she has half the Democrats invading Iraq
By their own words, Homer. By their own words.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#876235 Mar 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fuggin liar about everything. No I do not give to money to charities or foundations that on paper sound like they are do gooders; the Junior League ladies get their photos taken and rush to pick up the Shiny Sheet to see themselves and pretend that they are helping people; then the scandal appears. Millions have disappeared, who knew? The director spent it on his mistress! Uh oh. It's money laundering.
You want to help someone? Help him directly. You don't have a loving or charitable bone in your body so go sell your bullshyt somewhere else. We're not buying it. You don't have any money.
lowlife foodstamp lily ... have another drink on the taxpayer
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#876236 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
If that man was a white American; would you think it was a terrorist attack or mass murder by another nutjob?
lily LOVES the race card

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#876237 Mar 19, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama would tax every cent in your bank account so quickly your head would spin. Don't imagine for one minute he wouldn't.
Everyone is taking home less pay now despite his promise the middle class wouldn't see higher taxes. It's going to be even less next year when Obamacare kicks in.
Tax, spend, waste...and tax some more. That's his plan.
Obama thinks he, i.e. the government, is more entitled to your money than you are because he has a "vision".
The same vision Europe had decades ago before Europeans ran out of money to give the government to take care of them.
Come on now, dumb carol, what 'cha worried about. IF all those things you told us about yourself are true, you have two well-funded pensions even without the SS, and FL doesn't tax them. Considering all that, I'm still a bit puzzled why you go dumpster diving for recreation, but to each his own.(You did understand that the payroll tax holiday was JUST an Obama provided holiday, right?)
Auntblabby

Arvada, CO

#876238 Mar 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one? Mali?
Pakistan is who I was referring to.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#876239 Mar 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Martha Raddatz is an Obama stooge.
Martha Raddatz reminds me of Dan Rather in drag.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#876240 Mar 19, 2013
Joe Stalin wrote:
<quoted text>
She already found them. They were right next to the Poplars.
The poplars next to those pignuts? lol
Auntblabby

Arvada, CO

#876241 Mar 19, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
cite it.
lol
lol

blow me

lol

Lapeer, MI

#876242 Mar 19, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>carol wrote:
White man's hand created the Piata, Ford Motor Company, the I-pad... well, maybe not the I-pad...
White man's hands wrote, "I Walk the Line" and Gilbert and Sullivan and the Cistene Chapel.
White Man's hands are responsible for the cotton gin, Rayon, Oil lamps.
I don't know what I'd do without white man's hands.
Don't Jamie Foxx and the NAACP have something to say about this?
Auntblabby

Arvada, CO

#876243 Mar 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, the job market also sucks for new law school and engineering school graduates, even from good schools. Too many experienced people out of work and available at relatively low salaries for companies to hire and train new graduates who will move on at the next better offer.
you're mistaken about engineering graduates, i know 2, got jobs immediately. Too many lawyers.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#876244 Mar 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Captain's been on the Poop Deck for the past 4 1/2 years and ran out of toilet paper.
Maybe it's time to mutiny?
If we keep going we will end up in China. Get the plank ready.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#876245 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Would you call it that if he was white? Seems he was an American.
lily REALLY loves the race card

Lapeer, MI

#876246 Mar 19, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama would tax every cent in your bank account so quickly your head would spin. Don't imagine for one minute he wouldn't.
Everyone is taking home less pay now despite his promise the middle class wouldn't see higher taxes. It's going to be even less next year when Obamacare kicks in.
Obama thinks he, i.e. the government, is more entitled to your money than you are because he has a "vision".
The same vision Europe had decades ago before Europeans ran out of money to give the government to take care of them.
And to think that over 200 years ago Europeans ran away to America to get away from those azzholes. Here we are now with a Kenyan azzhole trying to emulate them. History repeats itself and those who don't pay attention get burned.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#876247 Mar 19, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
just wait until the middle class sees Obama's redistribution plans as consequences they get stuck with.

if you want to see what your doctor's office will be like in advance of 2014--go to any emergency room and watch the welfare queens arrive by cab at their "walk-in" clinics. the way the ERs are swamped now, so will your local GP and pediatrician be. and many will see their premiums skyrocket as accessiblity to appointments and quality of care drops.

and then there's the redistribution of education $$. watch the already astronomical local property taxes jump up as Obama tries to cure the high rate of minorities failing schools by throwing your money at what is a social problem caused the a lack of parenting skills.

'President Barack Obama's Affordable Care Act may not live up to its name for some who will see higher health insurance prices than available in today's market.

Experts believe the health care reform law, signed in 2010, will increase the sticker price of health insurance plans sold for 2014 and beyond, particularly for younger and healthier people. Today, these customers have access to relatively inexpensive plans with minimal benefits and high deductibles, but those will all but disappear when the law's new rules take effect. Everyone who buys health insurance on the individual market will gain better benefits and guaranteed coverage under Obamacare but, for some, these improved products will come at a price.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/04/obam...

Educators say a district's youngest students are often among those with the worst attendance, in many cases because public preschool is not mandatory and parents regard it as little more than babysitting.

It's a problem that needs to be addressed, experts say, especially after President Barack Obama's recent proposal to expand funding of voluntary public prekindergarten for any 4-year-old whose family income is 200 percent or less of the federal poverty level, a $47,100 threshold for a family of four. He envisions it as a way to close the achievement gap for poor and minority students, improve high school graduation rates and ultimately strengthen the workforce.

That can't happen, educators say, if children don't show up and parents don't see its educational value.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...
carol

Orlando, FL

#876248 Mar 19, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Take it up with Carol, she has half the Democrats invading Iraq
So were they lying about Saddam being an eminent threat for 5 years from 1998 to 2002 or lying about Bush lying after they became political weasels?

It's so hard to keep up with you guys on the left sometimes. You're all over the place.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#876249 Mar 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Faux war hero Ghost mocks real Marines.
Disgusting scumbag.
If you think that's Ghost, you're farther gone than even I thought, Warturds.
Joe Stalin

Romania

#876250 Mar 19, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Terrorist are not limited to middle eastern types. In fact I've read reports where white women are being recruited just because of that. Why do you think the drone debate has been so hot and heavy. White Americans are being sought out.
Really? I thought it was because you guys sensed the Benghazi thingy was losing momentum and you were just moving on to the next thing?
Auntblabby

Arvada, CO

#876251 Mar 19, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Itís been labeled the worst environmental disaster in world history, and rightfully so, because the British Petroleum (BP) oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is like the nightmarish gift that keeps on giving. BP and the United States government would have the public believe that all is well in the Gulf. Nothing could be further from the truth. The crisis is not only ongoing, its effects are worsening...
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/03/the-ongoi...
AND now We know why:
TRUE EVIL
The article at the first link below will detail the following:
1. The globalists through their government minions are in the process of destroying massive bodies of water including, but not limited to Chesapeake Bay, the Great Lakes, the Mississippi River and the Gulf of Mexico. The destruction is not because of neglect, it is willful destruction with very ulterior motives in mind.
2. The globalists are using nitrates from fertilizer and Corexit to accomplish their desire to create a dead zone in the aforementioned bodies of water.
3. The globalists are creating water dead zones which will allow the proliferation of algae growth and the oil companies have initially led the charge to convert our energy usage from oil to algae.
4. Prominent globalists are involved in this conspiracy and have contributed massive resources to this endeavor.
5. Prominent globalists are attempting to buy up as much water as possible to exacerbate the destruction of water resources in the aforementioned areas. In other words, Americans are looking at extreme water scarcity from which the globalists can wage wars and force submission to their will, while at the same time carry out their stated depopulation agenda.
6. My instincts tell me that this conspiracy has more breadth and depth than what is revealed here and it is my sincere hope that my fellow researchers will afford some much needed attention to these issues, because I strongly believe there is more to learn and we do not have much time because humanityís fate hangs in the balance.
From Parts Five and Six of this series, it was conclusively proven that BP, Goldman Sachs, Transocean and Halliburton prepositioned (e.g. BP stock dumping) themselves to make money from the destruction of the Deepwater Horizon oil rig. However, there is a lot more going on in the Gulf than a handful of corporations each making hundreds of millions of dollars from their contrived role in the oil spill. The motive to destroy the Gulf holds the promise of making certain entities and individuals multi-trillions of dollars.
The UN-Constitutional thus UN-Lawful Obama administration and many others (individual billionaires, select politicians, BP, Exxon, Nalco, GM, GE, Goldman Sachs, University of Chicago, and many others including the Department of Defense) are all deeply invested in bio-fuels. These billionaire psychopaths will willingly sacrifice the Gulf and all of its residents for this multi Trillion Dollar industry representing a new era of energy applications.
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/03/the-mothe...
http://www.libertyroundtable.com/2011/02/04/e...
Liberal Motto: Where You Can't Legislate, Regulate!
Horsecrap, simply another money grab by the left, the government and the greedy.
I guess they don't show those commercials welcoming everyone back to the gulf states, put on by the gulf states?

There are only traitors and leeches in Boulder.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#876252 Mar 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If true, any school that allows non-students to continue to live in the dorm is irresponsible.
It's a developing story__he may have only overstayed by a few days__let it play out.

He wasn't a terrorist he was a fkn mental case.

With Florida's sunshine laws we'll learn more about this kid than we wanted to know.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#876253 Mar 19, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a First Internet Clown School graduate. Learn roof top clowning and clown school skills: makeup, balloons, magic, mind reading and more...
-
It's the culture..
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Dale 182,209
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min Frijoles 71,292
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,925
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,798
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr dont drink the ko... 49,375
Amy 12-28-14 2 hr PEllen 9
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:58 am PST