Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
806,041 - 806,060 of 1,084,111 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

White man's hand created the Piata, Ford Motor Company, the I-pad... well, maybe not the I-pad...

White man's hands wrote, "I Walk the Line" and Gilbert and Sullivan and the Cistene Chapel.

White Man's hands are responsible for the cotton gin, Rayon, Oil lamps.

I don't know what I'd do without white man's hands.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Until they require registration (which will kill the number of legitimate posters), it will continue. Even with registration it will still happen.
Which is just another way of sayin', bye bye, Emom.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Until they require registration (which will kill the number of legitimate posters), it will continue. Even with registration it will still happen.
Topix will get them off sooner or later. They are losing ads. Best to just ignore them and register. I don't know why the real posters don't do so. It would make it much easier to tell who was who.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Seriously, new hammer time, what has the white men's hands done that wronged you personally?

White men today are no more responsible for the sins of the past than you are a victim.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Bill O’Reilly’s Divorce Is So Ugly, God Got Involved

Bill O'Reilly wants his ex-wife to go to Hell. Literally. As we previously reported, the Fox News falafelist became separated from his former wife Maureen McPhilmy at some point in 2011, and later went on an apparently corrupt crusade to destroy the career of the Nassau County Police detective she was dating. We have now confirmed that O'Reilly and McPhilmy have been formally divorced, that she has since married the detective, and that O'Reilly is in the midst of a scorched-earth custody battle—dubbed, appropriately enough, Anonymous v. Anonymous—over the ex-couple's two children. It involves a surreptitious attempt by O'Reilly to undermine his custody arrangement by hiring, as a member of his household staff, the woman he and his ex had agreed on as a neutral arbiter of their disputes. It also involves O'Reilly's attempts to annul his marriage and have McPhilmy potentially booted from the Catholic Church.

http://gawker.com/5990571/bill-oreillys-divor...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

If anyone hasn't seen this Pepsi commerical yet, it's worth seeing.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/201...

It's gone viral, so everyone has probably already seen it by now.

One of the best commercials of all time.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Ahhhhh... Midnight! The darkest hour when demons circle the earth looking for babies to suck their brains and drink their blood.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me ask. Do you think it/they get paid to do this crap? I can think of no other reason except mental illness. At first I thought it was some kid with nothing better to do but it has now gone on much to long for that. It has to be more than one person to post around the clock as it/they do.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"...electron in disco pants"????
Pulled that one from right out of the thin air inside your helmet, eh?
Each time you pass by here, we can smell oily Harley exhaust so it's only fitting that a leaky Harley Broad would also leak.
Your life follows a pattern:>
Helmets decrease hearing and vision, causing more accidents. They're also responsible for numerous contra coup head injuries.

We eschew them. One good thing about this state, is that there are no 'helmet laws'.

Speaking of leaks, you might want to check the 'fit' on your Depends...that smell isn't coming from the computer, honey.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Bill O'Reilly wants his ex-wife to go to Hell. Literally. As we previously reported, the Fox News falafelist became separated from his former wife Maureen McPhilmy at some point in 2011, and later went on an apparently corrupt crusade to destroy the career of the Nassau County Police detective she was dating. We have now confirmed that O'Reilly and McPhilmy have been formally divorced, that she has since married the detective, and that O'Reilly is in the midst of a scorched-earth custody battle—dubbed, appropriately enough, Anonymous v. Anonymous—over the ex-couple's two children. It involves a surreptitious attempt by O'Reilly to undermine his custody arrangement by hiring, as a member of his household staff, the woman he and his ex had agreed on as a neutral arbiter of their disputes. It also involves O'Reilly's attempts to annul his marriage and have McPhilmy potentially booted from the Catholic Church.
I didnt realize that Bill O'Reilly was going thourgh a divorce but then I dont care for Bill O'Reilly either which is just like watching Inside Edition.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
I guess Miss Kulakowski likes loofahs , he is one sicko mofo, ready to snap

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Marines still have bayonets, Moonbat.
Do you recall the part where Obama & Candy Crowley lied about Benghazi? That was on purpose, but of course, you extreme wingnuts ignore that fact, right hater? Crowley even admitted it the next day, hater.
Moonbat...do they have as many as they did in say 1920?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Oh my goodness! Look at this one. It's getting so I like the ads better than the shows themselves.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton said Bain Capital had a sterling record.
You're just too willing to believe the propagandists.
Bill Clinton is a true politician, Mitts an arrogant sob who thought he could buy his way into the whitehouse.
Every cent Mitt made was through manipulation and trickery., he has ne ER created anything or used his money to do good things.
How did Bill pay off all his legal bills caused by you sickos republicans? Speaking. The most sought after speakers ever. He's brilliant, Mitt? Not so much. Has money, but no style, no personality.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Helmets decrease hearing and vision, causing more accidents. They're also responsible for numerous contra coup head injuries.
We eschew them. One good thing about this state, is that there are no 'helmet laws'.
Speaking of leaks, you might want to check the 'fit' on your Depends...that smell isn't coming from the computer, honey.
Thanks to Jeb Bush, helmets not required in Florida for motorcycles, but they are for bikes.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Moonbat...do they have as many as they did in say 1920?
Yes. One per Marine.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton is a true politician, Mitts an arrogant sob who thought he could buy his way into the whitehouse.
Every cent Mitt made was through manipulation and trickery., he has ne ER created anything or used his money to do good things.
How did Bill pay off all his legal bills caused by you sickos republicans? Speaking. The most sought after speakers ever. He's brilliant, Mitt? Not so much. Has money, but no style, no personality.
inebriation is very unattractive...It's a good thing Bill Clinton didn't get anywhere by manipulation and trickery ... Bwhahahahahahahahaha...have another drink.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to Jeb Bush, helmets not required in Florida for motorcycles, but they are for bikes.
You'd better keep yours on what with Happy Hour and everything.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
White man's hand created the Piata, Ford Motor Company, the I-pad... well, maybe not the I-pad...
White man's hands wrote, "I Walk the Line" and Gilbert and Sullivan and the Cistene Chapel.
White Man's hands are responsible for the cotton gin, Rayon, Oil lamps.
I don't know what I'd do without white man's hands.
Don't forget the free cellphones, BC and Welfare Cheese.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Helmets decrease hearing and vision, causing more accidents. They're also responsible for numerous contra coup head injuries.
Helmets are designed and worn to protect something of value within them. No need for you to wear one.

But be sure to keep installing those Activated Carbon Seat Pads on your little two-wheeler.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

115 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-31 6 min Kuuipo 9
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,451
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Learn to Read 175,160
Abby 7-31 14 min Kuuipo 5
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 29 min truth 1,876
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min RACE 97,585
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Audit 3,853
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info