Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#876255 Mar 19, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides being a rejected woman, I am also a First Internet Clown School graduate. Learn roof top clowning and clown school skills: makeup, balloons, magic, mind reading and more...
-
It's the culture..
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#876256 Mar 19, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
blow me
lol
well that would give new meaning to gay marriage.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#876257 Mar 19, 2013
Joe Stalin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I suppose 80 greedy people is a crowd if you live in Bumfuck. I'm sure the banks will bus in some Russians today so you won't have to be quite as embarassed.
I suppose if you suppose so if you are sure, but embarrassment?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#876258 Mar 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I knew this would be good. Keep on going Carol, you should be in standup
I hear Obama and his gang are going to start knocking over lemonade stands and confiscating girl scout cookies, he wants it all!
carol

Orlando, FL

#876259 Mar 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Come on now, dumb carol, what 'cha worried about. IF all those things you told us about yourself are true, you have two well-funded pensions even without the SS, and FL doesn't tax them. Considering all that, I'm still a bit puzzled why you go dumpster diving for recreation, but to each his own.(You did understand that the payroll tax holiday was JUST an Obama provided holiday, right?)
Obama thinks we can spend our way out of debt. He thinks the present deficit is sustainable even though it's projected to reach $20 million by the time he leaves office. And he truly believes increasing taxes is the only way to keep wasteful government spending intact and to be our collective nanny.

In other words, he wants us to be like Europe. You haven't figured that out yet though, obviously.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#876260 Mar 19, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If true, any school that allows non-students to continue to live in the dorm is irresponsible.
Exactly.
Auntblabby

Arvada, CO

#876261 Mar 19, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is a lawyer whose entire career is based upon bankrupting companies as a vulture capitalist. But, he's white, so, that's alright.
Dolts like you prefer the kund who steal with guns and knives or the democrats who steal with the authority of government.

I'll take Romney any day.

Yur an idiot.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#876262 Mar 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
If that man was a white American; would you think it was a terrorist attack or mass murder by another nutjob?
Both. The seemingly programed response to kill oneself when cornered even if the mission is not completed is not normal. Self preservation is the strongest of emotions.
Joe Stalin

Romania

#876263 Mar 19, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I do know this.
"Citizens have set a date for 2.30 p.m. outside the House of Representatives in Nicosia to protest against the measures in time for the key debate and vote by deputies. The rally is expected to be one of the biggest the country has seen to date."
http://www.ekathimerini.com/4dcgi/_w_articles...
The bomb just got lowered on them yesterday. Today's rally is "expected to be one of the biggest the country has seen to date."
You aren't even a little bit disturbed about what's going on in Cyria?
Oh my goodness! The biggest to date? Does that mean 100 or more angry Cyprusians!!! There's still time for you and new yark to make it and she already has a mustache! bombs don't get lowered, carol, booms do. You know like the thingy that holds the jib up on a yacht? That's probably why the demonstrations have been so lightly attended up until now, they couldn't find enough people to look after their boats while they're gone? What about Benghazi, carol? Who's looking after that place and supervising the construction of the shrine to the fallen American heroes? Oh, the humanity! We seem to have to rob Peter to pay Paul?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#876264 Mar 19, 2013
Joe Stalin wrote:
<quoted text>
We're counting on you to be the canary in the coalmine.
"We"? Yeah right. Lol

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#876265 Mar 19, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So were they lying about Saddam being an eminent threat for 5 years from 1998 to 2002 or lying about Bush lying after they became political weasels?
It's so hard to keep up with you guys on the left sometimes. You're all over the place.
Here, dumb carol, you figure it out: "Imminent and Eminent

Both are adjectives. Imminent means something's going to happen really soon or occur at any moment. For example death of Sara is imminent.
The meaning of Eminent is prominent, standing out above others in quality or position.For example Dr. Walter is an eminent Physician."

You were undoubtedly Florida teacher of the year in fiction several years running...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876266 Mar 19, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
you're mistaken about engineering graduates, i know 2, got jobs immediately. Too many lawyers.
Anecdotal observations don't make up for the fact that engineers are being laid off nationwide, not hired.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#876267 Mar 19, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
By their own words, Homer. By their own words.
I didn't see anything about an invasion, blowing up and rebuilding an entire country just to get one man.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#876268 Mar 19, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't Jamie Foxx and the NAACP have something to say about this?
could be
carol

Orlando, FL

#876269 Mar 19, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>just wait until the middle class sees Obama's redistribution plans as consequences they get stuck with.
if you want to see what your doctor's office will be like in advance of 2014--go to any emergency room and watch the welfare queens arrive by cab at their "walk-in" clinics. the way the ERs are swamped now, so will your local GP and pediatrician be. and many will see their premiums skyrocket as accessiblity to appointments and quality of care drops.
and then there's the redistribution of education $$. watch the already astronomical local property taxes jump up as Obama tries to cure the high rate of minorities failing schools by throwing your money at what is a social problem caused the a lack of parenting skills.
'President Barack Obama's Affordable Care Act may not live up to its name for some who will see higher health insurance prices than available in today's market.
Experts believe the health care reform law, signed in 2010, will increase the sticker price of health insurance plans sold for 2014 and beyond, particularly for younger and healthier people. Today, these customers have access to relatively inexpensive plans with minimal benefits and high deductibles, but those will all but disappear when the law's new rules take effect. Everyone who buys health insurance on the individual market will gain better benefits and guaranteed coverage under Obamacare but, for some, these improved products will come at a price.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/04/obam...
Educators say a district's youngest students are often among those with the worst attendance, in many cases because public preschool is not mandatory and parents regard it as little more than babysitting.
It's a problem that needs to be addressed, experts say, especially after President Barack Obama's recent proposal to expand funding of voluntary public prekindergarten for any 4-year-old whose family income is 200 percent or less of the federal poverty level, a $47,100 threshold for a family of four. He envisions it as a way to close the achievement gap for poor and minority students, improve high school graduation rates and ultimately strengthen the workforce.
That can't happen, educators say, if children don't show up and parents don't see its educational value.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...
If one didn't know better, one might think this was intentional.

At least one does. Yours truly.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#876270 Mar 19, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama thinks we can spend our way out of debt. He thinks the present deficit is sustainable even though it's projected to reach $20 million by the time he leaves office. And he truly believes increasing taxes is the only way to keep wasteful government spending intact and to be our collective nanny.
In other words, he wants us to be like Europe. You haven't figured that out yet though, obviously.
One might think that by the time she figures it out, the Jerk-In-Chief will be playing golf in Hawaii and laughing his azz off.

But leoampleanus will probably never figure it out. She needs to be led by the nose everywhere.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#876272 Mar 19, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>If you think that's Ghost, you're farther gone than even I thought, Warturds.
Who's?
Auntblabby

Arvada, CO

#876273 Mar 19, 2013
Sherlock wrote:
<quoted text> lily?
The only work Lily's hands ever did were down some man's pants. Usually a black man.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#876274 Mar 19, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So were they lying about Saddam being an eminent threat for 5 years from 1998 to 2002 or lying about Bush lying after they became political weasels?
It's so hard to keep up with you guys on the left sometimes. You're all over the place.
I think most people agree Saddam had to go or at least be neutralized which he was for the most part after the first Gulf war. Only the hardcore rightwingers and those Democrats who bought Bush's lies thought it worth invading/destroying/rebuilding an entire country to accomplish.

Homer has remained consistent on this since Powell went before the U.N. to sell Bush's bs story.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#876275 Mar 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's a developing story__he may have only overstayed by a few days__let it play out.
He wasn't a terrorist he was a fkn mental case.
With Florida's sunshine laws we'll learn more about this kid than we wanted to know.
A 30-year old does not belong in a college dorm unless trolling for fresh meat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Earthling-1 52,701
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 186,855
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Cold Front 69,605
amy april 17 6 hr duke86 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr PEllen 99,354
News From the scene of downtown shooting: 'It looked... 14 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 hr timmy 71,939
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]