Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
805,921 - 805,940 of 1,082,423 Comments Last updated 20 min ago

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

or = our, but just fugetaboutid. It'll keep the tribe cackling for hours after I'm gone. <chuckle>

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Comming"??? Congratulations to Spokane...actually, he said hypocritical, meant oxymoron, but really provided his example of projecting.
"leosampleanus"
You are slipping. You missed?? the mispelling of 'surprize'? Wht's up?
Peace

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>72 Harley's, all of them Dyna-Duo-SuperGlides with the V-twin shovelhead engine were built in the USA by AMF Corp.
Those were not real good years for Harley unless one kept plenty of spare parts and several bags of oil dry on hand.
She's 41 years old, and replacement parts are often after market...so I can't claim she's strictly 'MADE IN USA' anymore...

But if she don't leave an oil slick, I know something's wrong.

")
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That was a stupid reply even for a fkstk such as yourself.
Lynch was a scrawny teenaged 110 pound little girl who joined the military to get out of her circumstances and build credits for college. She achieved the rank of PFC and was simply along for the ride that someone else fkd up.
She's 10 years older now__you can find the rest of her story on line.
You're apparently right.

It was another female soldier who was driving, made a wrong turn, and crashed the truck.

Neither belonged there if they couldn't get the job done.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Grow Up, debil. This whole thread should report you and get your ridiculous a$$ thrown off.
Posters are leaving this thread because they are fed up with your pubescent nonsense.
YOU have ruined every thread you post on.
Yeah, you certainly are the epitomy of the "unwashed masses".
<quoted text>
"epitomy"??? You're still pretending to be Yawkie? ROTFALMAWAO@U 'night...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>On that we agree__now go tell McCain, Graham and the other Republican hawks, neocons and neer-do-wells.
McCain and Graham are Obama Quislings, no longer Republicans.

Obama is the one forcing us into Syria.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea what you are trying to tell me or how this relates to what I posted. Is this in some sort of code?
Mil chan-When Reagan was in office, and U.S. and Russia still had major distrusts on the deployment policies of nuclear missile luanches. Russia recvd sat. blips on it's monitoring system one day that seemingly conveyed missile launches. HUMAN thought process overrode the MALFUNCTIONING computer systems, that had errantly catagorized the blips as "missile launches" rather than the high level cloud formations reflecting sunlight that the blips actually were.
The gentleman that decided against "firing back"-was discharged from the KGB.

Luckily for the U.S. that day, someone decided to THINK with their brain, rather than rely soley on the MISinformation being generated by faulty transmissions.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Looks like another Muslim Democrat went nuts in Florida. This guy had bombs instead of just an assault rifle.
Ban Bombs!
Did you automatically peg that as an Islamic name or did it actually require some thought?

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

new yawk wrote:
debil's female.
;)
Suck it, deb.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Can always "tell" who the FAKE is.
Starts sentences with "um" and uses the term "dear" ALOT.
Anyway ...
You're wrong. Many of the followers of Yeshua believing him to be The Messiah WERE Jews. It was *The Pharisees and Sadducees*
( High Priests - Temple Government Officials ) who had the most problem with accepting Yeshua Ha Mashiach who refered to *them* as:
"of your Father the Devil. white-washed tombs. you who stoned The Prophets. turned My Father's House into a den of iniquity, den of theives. brood of vipers".
And The Jews to this day have never "changed their tune".
Except for Messianic Jews.
Even Secular Historians ( of Ancient & Contemporary ) recognize the Yeshua of The Bible at the center of Christian faith existed.
It's an established fact.
The only question IS: Was he The Messiah. And Science in all of its domains cannot prove or disprove that. It's a matter of faith.
Unless you care to discuss the study on The Shroud of Turin. Secular Scientists are baffled as to WHAT created that Image.
It cannot be duplicated nor replicated by ANY Technology known to Science.
Ya Moron!
<quoted text>
carol wrote:
The movie, The Nativity, was the most accurate depiction of biblical times and Jesus' true heritage.
He definitely looked Jewish. And I mean Jewish in the Middle Eastern sense.
And yes, my pretend namesake, you won't find any historical scholar who denies Jesus' existence.
If you do, they're out of the mainstream and wrong.
Hmmmmm... well, um, no... no that's not true, dear. when you say, "many of the followers of Yeshua were Jews," you are, of course, superficially correct. But of course this was Palestine what else would they be, Arabs? Romans? What you describe is "many of the handful of Jews who decided to be followers of Jesus, you'll recall please that this is the name in question. Why would you try and call him something else, dear? Ok, let's call him, Bob, shall we? Therefore each of us will maintain a foot in both worlds.

Anyway, Bob offended the Jewish power brokers in Palestine, there's no doubt. How could he not, he derided the power of money and the priests themselves, and they allied themselves against him. The few hundreds of merchants and camel herders who lived and worked near the Temple were probably interested in the details but, then as now, the farther out you travel in the city the less people cared. in other words, Bob was just one of thousands of wandering mystics claiming to have, like us, a foot in both worlds. That wasn't just the opinion of the greedy Pharisees, dear, this was the instinctive reaction simple, boring, essentially uneducated, primitive people had to seeing a guy in sandals and a beard talking about the kingdom of heaven being at hand. All Bob lacked was a sandwich board.

I guess you're right about the faith part, how would you ever prove that Bob was/is a God? Maybe Bob was just a guy named Bob, one of a thousand guys named Bob in that place at that time. How would you ever know without proof?

The Jews will "change their tune" anytime they can discern an advantage in it. The very fundament of the Jewish belief system is the belief that Jesus was and now is just a rabbi and a man. And yet the Israeli government has invested several million dollars in providing offices, technology, labor, to bring the Mormon Church to Jerusalem to work on the reconstruction of what is euphemistically called, Historical (Bob.) In other words, they've invited another competing cult to Israel to help fabricate a version of Bob (Jesus) acceptable to both cults.

I'm running out of time but just wanted to put in a good word for the idiotic relic of Turin. It's a nice painting from medieval times and would make good toilet paper. If you're actually stupid enough to believe it offers some sort of proof of Bob than you're beneath contempt. Wait... you are, aren't you.

<EVIL EYE>
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Ok, I've pulled my savings account out of Wells Fargo and my checking account out of the credit union. I've put the money into a shoebox along with some crackers, a cheese sandwich, and a thermos of coffee, and am holed up in the upstairs closet with the dog, the cat, and my Ruger. Top of the world, ma!
You won't lose any interest.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The man was an ass. A harmless ass.
I care about the over 4000 dead soldiers & tens of thousands of dead civilians. Evidently you could care less.
Just like you don't care about the 2 trillion spent - all added to the debt.
"real dumb"
You are truly a human piece of crap. You care nothing of the 100's of thousands of innocent women and children he murdered? The US fuckedup, they should have simply sent in the air assets, destroyed his military and got out. Putting troops in the ground was a folly. No matter what they did the country was going to revert to sectarian war as soon as we left.
Peace
KMA
Auntblabby

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear, oh dear, you've inflated the numbers, dear, and, coincidentally, your new total almost equals the number of Iraqis killed by the United States during our recent invasion and subsequent withdrawl. It's sort of like having to pay for being raped by one guy by allowing yourself to be raped by another.
The United States engineered saddam hussein's rise to power because they needed some kind of malleable strongman to keep the Iranians in check so they couldn't threaten the flow of oil to the west, particularly through Saudi Arabia but the rest of the gulf states as well. We encouraged and funded Saddam's war with Iran because we could use Iraq to weaken Iran. Simple as that.
Additionally, George H.W. Bush, god rest his souls, encouraged the Iraqi swamp Arabs to revolt - a civil war if you will - and then did nothing as they were slaughtered as a result. So, actually you could say that the United States is directly and solely responsible for the deaths of over 1.2 million Iraqis, and over 1 million Iranians.
This is not an opinion, this is pure fact. The Great Satan, is, in fact and in reality, The Great Satan.
I've inflated nothing, the point is, douchebag white american libs don't give a crap about any deaths they can't pin on some republican, ya' phony doucher.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>She's 41 years old, and replacement parts are often after market...so I can't claim she's strictly 'MADE IN USA' anymore...
")
I see why you bought her.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>She's 41 years old, and replacement parts are often after market...so I can't claim she's strictly 'MADE IN USA' anymore...
")
Blahblahblockheads..."ah can always tell muh spot by duh erl spot it leaves".

Git some sawdust an clean that up!
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Can always "tell" who the FAKE is.
Starts sentences with "um" and uses the term "dear" ALOT.
Anyway ...
You're wrong. Many of the followers of Yeshua believing him to be The Messiah WERE Jews. It was *The Pharisees and Sadducees*
( High Priests - Temple Government Officials ) who had the most problem with accepting Yeshua Ha Mashiach who refered to *them* as:
"of your Father the Devil. white-washed tombs. you who stoned The Prophets. turned My Father's House into a den of iniquity, den of theives. brood of vipers".
And The Jews to this day have never "changed their tune".
Except for Messianic Jews.
Even Secular Historians ( of Ancient & Contemporary ) recognize the Yeshua of The Bible at the center of Christian faith existed.
It's an established fact.
The only question IS: Was he The Messiah. And Science in all of its domains cannot prove or disprove that. It's a matter of faith.
Unless you care to discuss the study on The Shroud of Turin. Secular Scientists are baffled as to WHAT created that Image.
It cannot be duplicated nor replicated by ANY Technology known to Science.
Ya Moron!
<quoted text>
carol wrote:
The movie, The Nativity, was the most accurate depiction of biblical times and Jesus' true heritage.
He definitely looked Jewish. And I mean Jewish in the Middle Eastern sense.
And yes, my pretend namesake, you won't find any historical scholar who denies Jesus' existence.
If you do, they're out of the mainstream and wrong.
Hmmmmm... well, um, no... no that's not true, dear. when you say, "many of the followers of Yeshua were Jews," you are, of course, superficially correct. But of course this was Palestine what else would they be, Arabs? Romans? What you describe is "many of the handful of Jews who decided to be followers of Jesus, you'll recall please that this is the name in question. Why would you try and call him something else, dear? Ok, let's call him, Bob, shall we? Therefore each of us will maintain a foot in both worlds.

Anyway, Bob offended the Jewish power brokers in Palestine, there's no doubt. How could he not, he derided the power of money and the priests themselves, and they allied themselves against him. The few hundreds of merchants and camel herders near the temple were probably interested in the details but, then as now, the farther out you travel in the city the less people cared. in other words, Bob was just one of thousands of wandering mystics claiming to have, like us, a foot in both worlds. That wasn't just the opinion of the greedy Pharisees, dear, this was the instinctive reaction simple, boring, essentially uneducated, primitive people had to seeing a guy in sandals and a beard talking about the kingdom of heaven being at hand. All Bob lacked was a sandwich board.

The Jews will "change their tune" anytime they can discern an advantage in it. The very fundament of the Jewish belief system is the belief that Jesus was and now is just a rabbi and a man. And yet the Israeli government has invested several million dollars in providing offices, technology, labor, to bring the Mormon Church to Jerusalem to work on the reconstruction of what is euphemistically called, Historical (Bob.) In other words, they've invited another competing cult to Israel to help fabricate a version of Bob (Jesus) acceptable to both cults.

I'm running out of time but just wanted to put in a good word for the idiotic relic of Turin. It's a nice painting from medieval times and would make good toilet paper. If you're actually stupid enough to believe it offers some sort of proof of Bob than you're beneath contempt. Wait... you are, aren't you.

<EVIL EYE>
Auntblabby

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Varitable"? ?? Guess we all know which Yawkie this one is: lost cause of a Sicilian half-wit hijacked by the tricycle tribe.
more dreck from a founding member of the Topix Circle Jerking Clown Posse.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Suck it, deb.
Well... I don't know anymore... all that talk about leaving an oil slick wherever you go....
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

shovelhead72 wrote:
")
while other blockheads say...

"hey that's my screen don't be moving the icons"...

"hey that's my stick shift, don't be trying to shift it.."

"hey, those are my golf clubs, don't be trying to putt with them..."

"hey that's my fishing pole, don't be touching it"...

The wahwahwahwah of blockheads...
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

The Lair of The Loon is where your butt butty debil dwells.

Who gives a damn about your mixed roots mutt, all bleached!

You bleached-blonde bimbo. And your red-haired hysteria!

When did they fish your scaly sagging skin out of the docks, like such much bloated white trash, you mangy mutt?

You don't want to make me mad, now do you?

I'll call up The Tri-Cycle Tribe ... And they'll scalp ya bald.

Won't need to worry about bleaching all of your sox anymore!
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, the Legion of Loon in the Fortress of Ineptitude. My family can trace or roots in this country back to 1638, DAR and a bag of chips. When did your guinea azz get dumped on the coast? You have the rest of that Tripe Tricycle Tribe with you? Which one of them are you, really...remember you went around telling Yawkie on every thread she appeared on to get back on the street corner, etc. I don't think she really likes you bogus BS'ers any more...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 26 min WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 30 min StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 37 min ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 41 min AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min Uzi 68,415
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 50 min NITiN 19
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 174,966
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••