Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#875891 Mar 18, 2013
O, so you're "converted" now?

Jesus is your friend? HA! Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is your friend.

Stop purging and projecting your life story on Topix.
It won't change the facts of your sordid past.

God! You're desperate for attention.
Too bad you're such a pathetic pos ... Understandable how compassion and kindness have been withheld from you.

Get Help! Get some self worth. And a self identity.

You worthless piece of dung hill crap!
FAKE new yawk wrote:
Wasn't poverty the whole reason our friend, Jesus did what he did? Said what he said? Isn't that right, dear? But... you just used the word, "poor" as if it were a vile curse? How can that be, honey? How is it possible for you to hold such mutually exclusive positions?
I actually know the answer already, paisan, your baseball experience wasn't "on the mound" was it, dear? It was under the bleachers unzipping infield flies. You weren't a shortstop, at least not in the conventional sense, no... you were the catcher, weren't you dear.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#875892 Mar 18, 2013
I will write and inform the Pope that you said he was rich now. Not quite in line with Vatican press spin but it's worth a try. Kind of a thorny subject for him I imagine, I mean inheriting money...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875893 Mar 18, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
shyster - 1.unethical person: an unscrupulous person, especially a lawyer or political representative.
http://www.bing.com/Dictionary/search...
Obama and his corrupt Chicago cohorts would fall under the latter category.
Romney is a lawyer whose entire career is based upon bankrupting companies as a vulture capitalist. But, he's white, so, that's alright.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#875894 Mar 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Continuing with your analogy, you are a locker room catcher using your cheeks instead of a mitt.
Oh, um, that's great, that's great. Nothing I could say to top that I suppose...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#875895 Mar 18, 2013
Pew: MSNBC Almost Entirely Dominated By Opinion:

http://tinyurl.com/c94ykqv

Rachael Madcow Disease is real, folks, and getting more widespread.

Lapeer, MI

#875896 Mar 18, 2013
The Azzhole in the White House has his hands down his pants AND in yours now:

Obamacare Taxes Hit All Income Levels: http://tinyurl.com/csbm8nv
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#875897 Mar 18, 2013
new yawk wrote:
O, so you're "converted" now?
Jesus is your friend? HA! Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is your friend.
Stop purging and projecting your life story on Topix.
It won't change the facts of your sordid past.
God! You're desperate for attention.
Too bad you're such a pathetic pos ... Understandable how compassion and kindness have been withheld from you.
Get Help! Get some self worth. And a self identity.
You worthless piece of dung hill crap!
<quoted text>
Well, yes, as a matter of fact, he is. He sounds like my kinda fella, kind of a terrorist to many, not afraid of death or breaking a few heads, but kind and gentle and honest as the day is long. Oh, and poor. The kind of guy who doesn't need to try and be someone he isn't. As far from a brainless soldier as it's possible to get. I heard he hin around with fisherman and that he liked to work with his hands. Yup, he's a friend of mine alright. You, not so much. You're all hate and anger and self-righteousness. If my pal Jesus and I were to pass you in the street I guess I'd probably let him walk on ahead and then pop your head off like a bottle cap after he was out of sight.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#875898 Mar 18, 2013
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#875899 Mar 18, 2013
Aw, aint it a shame. And here you had a thang for the guy.

And he wants to shove a baseball ...

Well, that can be left to one's imagination.

I'd much rather pull an Al Capone on your cabaza.

Sicilian Style.
Splatter your brains all over my nice Ivy League Suit!

AHaHaaHaaaaaaa ... And I don't mind sayin' so MYSELF!

[QUOTE who=""]<quoted text>
Oh, um, that's great, that's great. Nothing I could say to top that I suppose...[/QUOTE]
Sherlock

Pompano Beach, FL

#875900 Mar 18, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
the fck-ups are the results of the white mans hands being involved.
lily?

Lapeer, MI

#875901 Mar 18, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is a lawyer whose entire career is based upon bankrupting companies as a vulture capitalist. But, he's white, so, that's alright.
The Race Card is your favorite card....gets even more use than your Stupid Card.

If you had a penny for every stupid comment you've made(like the ones above), you'd be a millionairess - at least theoretically - but being Stupid, you'd be filing bankruptcy weekly.(sigh)

A Penny For Your Thoughts?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#875902 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
lily loves the race card

Lapeer, MI

#875903 Mar 18, 2013
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, um, that's great, that's great. Nothing I could say to top that I suppose...
well...how about....unlike in baseball, after getting two balls, you CAN'T walk?

Lapeer, MI

#875905 Mar 18, 2013
smilar
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#875906 Mar 18, 2013
new yawk wrote:
Sicilian Style.
<quoted text>
Kind of ironic, ain't it? All that theft prostitution and murder and they finally put the guy away for tax evasion. A timely story, thanks for bringing it up.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#875907 Mar 18, 2013
debil wrote:
"Posters are leaving this thread because they are fed up with your pubescent nonsense.
YOU have ruined every thread you post on."
Oh is that so? I suspect a few of them might have had a few chuckles as a result of my nonsense. I certainly hope so.
But you're right about the second part. It's not because I'm being mean or anything though, it's because of you, honey, and carol, and the knot of like-minded dough-brains like you. You didn't leave me any room; any choice. What'd you think the smart people were going to do when you dragged Jesus AND Adam Smith out of the cupboard so you could put on your foam-at-the-mouth Punch and Judy Show for the retards? You're only getting your just desserts now, sweetie, so enjoy!
When you first showed up I thought some of your posts were funny, but in typical libturd fashion you just didn't know when to stop. Now your just an annoyance with zero humor. Fresh is good. Your act was stale a long time ago.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#875908 Mar 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
well...how about....unlike in baseball, after getting two balls, you CAN'T walk?
Oh man, you are on a roll, tonight!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#875909 Mar 18, 2013
Speaking of sounding like:

You're starting to sound like a Conservative ...

However,**a dumb Conservative.

Which could explain a lot of "things".

**That's the worse part.

[QUOTE who=""]<quoted text>
Well, yes, as a matter of fact, he is. He sounds like my kinda fella, kind of a terrorist to many, not afraid of death or breaking a few heads, but kind and gentle and honest as the day is long. Oh, and poor. The kind of guy who doesn't need to try and be someone he isn't. As far from a brainless soldier as it's possible to get. I heard he hin around with fisherman and that he liked to work with his hands. Yup, he's a friend of mine alright. You, not so much. You're all hate and anger and self-righteousness. If my pal Jesus and I were to pass you in the street I guess I'd probably let him walk on ahead and then pop your head off like a bottle cap after he was out of sight.[/QUOTE]

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#875910 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Liar

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#875911 Mar 18, 2013
new yawk wrote:
Sicilian Style.
<quoted text>
So, um, sweetie, is it time to revisit the whole, "pubescent" thing again? I think I see a mustache on your upper lip?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min jacques Ottawa 179,445
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 4 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 5 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 5 hr Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 6 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]