Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,296)

Showing posts 805,901 - 805,920 of1,033,348
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
O’Reilly Meltdown Of The Day: Denver Post Columnist Who Criticized His Attack On Gay Legislator
Another week, another Bill O’Reilly meltdown. And another rewriting of history of same. Tonight’s target: Curtis Hubbard, editorial page editor of the Denver Post, who called out O’Reilly’s “fact-challenged, bigoted” attack on Colorado’s openly gay Speaker of the House. Actually, O’Reilly already rewrote the history before the meltdown this time. But he rewrote it again as he also hurled insults such as “you’re a ridiculous person” with “a vile little column.” Unfortunately for O’Reilly, it didn’t seem to rattle Hubbard a bit. In fact, you’d have to say O’Reilly was the one who became unglued.
....Kudos to Hubbard for remaining calm and unruffled throughout. And for staying on message. He stuck to his point:“The question remains, what does Representative Ferrandino’s sexuality have to do with passage of Jessica’s Law?”
Which made O’Reilly lose it:“I already explained that to you. If you can’t grasp it, I can’t help you.” He went on to call Hubbard’s “pervert-pedophile” analysis “a disgrace. It’s a disgrace in any column. It’s a smear. You’re a smear merchant.”
Well, Bill, it takes one to know one.
It seemed the calmer Hubbard remained, the more agitated it made O’Reilly. He finished up the segment with a flurry of finger jabbing and fulmination.“You need to look up Delbert Wallace Stiewert. You need to find out what that man did, what a Colorado judge gave him and then you need to come back on this show and tell me you don’t need Jessica’s Law.”
Hubbard said he knows about the case and is “happy to come back and discuss it with you any time.”
“Alright, very good,” O’Reilly said.
Well, that’s something I would totally look forward to.
http://www.newshounds.us/o_reilly_meltdown_of...
God bless O'Reilly for expressing his righteous anger after a major newspaper in Colorado smeared him rather than criticized his own governor for refusing to protect children in Colorado and not passing Jessica's Law but pushing legislation for gay marriage and legalizing marijuana instead.

Colorado is 1 of 4 states who have not passed this law to protect children from perverts.

Maybe you should express some righteous anger over children being repeatedly raped in Colorado and given 2 year prison terms.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Galt used to drive his old Honda all the way to Maryland to save a buck or two on his booze and without a cell phone because he valued his privacy when he was Nobama of Reading.
Now that he's living in the fkn California desert he's gotten all uppity__and apparently much younger.
I wonder if he still has the wig collection and still fancies himself a bear wrestler.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Ms. PHONEY! Are you insinuating that money should only be expended studying obese STRAIGHT women? If so, you're a racist of the worst stripe, and that's putting it mildly! As for the pottery classes, where would all us stay-at-home moms be without something to keep our minds occupied besides the yard apes, I ask you?
I do agree with cutting out military though, as you say "to the bone!" You probably are being sarcastic, knowing you, but I choose to take it literally, as is my God-given right!
Insecure men - and women - steal other's identities who intimidate them.

Your post is total nonsense anyway.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually did the research before posting that.
Maybe you should try that yourself. You'll have to take off the blinders first.
You know how to google, right? Or is the prospect of finding out you've been fed a line of bull too intimidating?
The hospital noted that heterosexual males have nearly double the risk of obesity compared to gay males.

“Our study has high potential for public health impact not only for sexual minorities but also for heterosexuals,” the grant states.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

Google is not your friend.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless O'Reilly for expressing his righteous anger after a major newspaper in Colorado smeared him rather than criticized his own governor for refusing to protect children in Colorado and not passing Jessica's Law but pushing legislation for gay marriage and legalizing marijuana instead.
Colorado is 1 of 4 states who have not passed this law to protect children from perverts.
Maybe you should express some righteous anger over children being repeatedly raped in Colorado and given 2 year prison terms.
well in light of Bill’s new found need for open disclosure of a persons background, i suggest he open his show with:

“I’m Bill O’Reilly. A workplace sexual harasser and stalker of woman, as can be seen by my out of court settlement…Now lets begin the show.”
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
So this is an example of the 'kinder and gentler' eman you were telling me about..........
Seems it didn't last long before you reverted to your usual name calling persona.
<quoted text>
If eman would just take a minute to consider "six point two trillion dollars" he would automatically understand what the Dave poster is getting at.

BTW are you too wondering why FOX isn't covering CPAC live while the dastardly MSM is?

Rand Paul is nuts.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
I'll be glad when they fix this web site. This is a pain in the butt!
Just flip your screen and it will look like the market is going down.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
MODIFIED BY CONGRESS
Yes Congress can change anything down the road. Just like in any CBO analysis involving future years.
My God,you actually get dumber every freakin day.
What did the CBO analysis of the entire bill say??? Will not add to the debt.
Dave… you should have been born with a Bar of Soap in your Mouth!!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that names are important and don't understand why a parent would plague his/her child for life with a name that will hinder him. Some people are just ignorant. A child with such a name can always change it if he/she so chooses.
We had a foster child, a few years ago, when she first came in the house my beautiful wife asked her "What is your name"? "Shutup Shawna" was her reply, Taken aback my wife asked again, Same reply.. It seems whenever the little girl opened her mouth, in her home, that was the retort she received. That was one of a myriad of reasons she was removed from her natural Mother..
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if he still has the wig collection and still fancies himself a bear wrestler.
Hah, I must have missed the bear wrestler part but I clearly remember him speaking about the goings on in Berks county intimately.

So maybe he did move__or maybe he's lying.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok ok, get off my back already. No, I don't smoke.
Sounds like you should start.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Speaking of odd names: Willard comes to mind.
How about barack? That's an odd one.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Your obsession with Lily is psychotic. I was going to say borders on psychotic but then I would have been incorrect.
Listen girly-man: lily the old drunken hag vile beast bobo takes every opportunity to denigrate anyone and anything with which she disagrees (including people physical appearances), so she is asking for it. Re-read anything she says (other than her usual cut and paste nonsense). Now grow an appendage and stop acting like her hip sista, fool!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Stop lying Carol.
She may have exaggerated on the military, but none of it was lying.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
GFY phuckface
More of what Sista Homer considers lily's motherly tongue
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Just tell him to gf himself, and throw in some added stuff like phuckface or something!
Here you go, Sista Homer.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Speaking of odd names: Willard comes to mind.
And another.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Stop lying Carol.
And another.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Gunner, still being a dickhead I see.
You're guilty too, you hypocrite!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you're full of shit.
That report was from FAUX, no surprise there. And weenies like you suck up such propaganda.
Let's introduce some facts, rather than your repeating nonsense, which is all you're capable of.
"Marijuana permanently lowers IQ by several points in adolescents, according to research published in August. But a new study suggests that factors related to economic class and home life, not marijuana use, may have caused that IQ drop.
Researchers who conducted the new study, published today (Jan. 14) in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, did not have access to the original data from a cohort of New Zealand teenagers. Instead, Ole Rogeberg, a labor economist at the Frisch Center in Norway, used a computer simulation to show that, in theory, the same IQ effects could be explained by socioeconomic factors that cause IQ-decreasing behaviors.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/01/15/does...
You believe any nonsense that supports your own biased stupidity.
No surprise there.
It wasn't fox.

http://m.pnas.org/content/early/2012/08/22/12...

Now go away.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 805,901 - 805,920 of1,033,348
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,077
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 35 min Roxie Darling 4,027
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 37 min ScarletandOlive 96,073
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr DDDD-25 42,962
Abby 4-17 1 hr ScarletandOlive 32
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 167,507
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]